Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

azelf is incredibly easy to catch, if you can get its health low and a high lvl pokemon out it shouldn't take you more than 10 dusk balls, and those are a lot easier to get than master balls. uxie, on the other hand, shouldn't take you more than 20 dusk balls.

cred to spongeaud at m & br tc shop
    ---HUNTING---shiny eevees, 8 of them, (shiny) legendary beast trio, (shiny) legendary bird trio, (shiny) Johto starters, cyndaquil has priority.
    ---HAVE--- shiny voltorb, shiny electrode
    Pro-Cloning Club

Quote Originally Posted by Inverted Smeargle View Post
    umm... can anyone here trade me two masterballs (to catch uxie and azelf) although i cant offer anything good (except pokerus) i will return the master balls back (by means of importing some thorugh pal park) after i beat the e4 and get the national dex along with a mew or jirachi if you want.

if not then can anyone tell me of a way to clone items in the american d/p that is SAFE and wont ruin data.

oh.. and to be on-topic:

What was the most recent pokemon you cloned?

mew and jirachi about two weeks ago along with some master balls.
    Sure, I'll give you two Masterballs, you don't need to give them back, since I have plenty But I still want the Jirachi you said you'd give me if you have it. ;P

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I made this.. banner/sig thingy. If anyone wants to use it. Just gimme credit for my first.. thing-a-majiggy. =]

If I see that people like it, I'll make more. If they don't, I'll make more anyway. =P

Ha very nice and kinda funny to

Oh I cloned my first pokemon ever today, I use the Diamond and pearl cloning glitch.
    Affter about half an hour of trying i got the right spot ( 7. 75 revs )
    I wasnt even expecting it becuase this was like my 30th try
    So two Dilgais are cool
    But i cant seem to get it to work again...My rapidash wont clone so il have to keap trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emerald View Post
    Sure, I'll give you two Masterballs, you don't need to give them back, since I have plenty But I still want the Jirachi you said you'd give me if you have it. ;P
    well ill have to trade you the jirachi after i get azelf/uxie but i will give you some pokes with pokerus

Quote Originally Posted by Master Of Fossils
    ^i find it funny that you were cloning master balls yet you are also asking for master balls.
    well i was cloning on emerald ans since i cant get the natl. dex on diamond with out uxie/azelf i need to get them before i can transfer master balls.

Yay! One person likes it. This has encouraged me to make more.. once I get another idea!

I better put that in my sig, too.

Master of Fossils, my name is spelled wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fossils View Post
    About the Club

ChariMenace
    [/URL]
    It's ChariMence

But whatever, you don't have to change it O.o

Oh I cloned my first pokemon ever today, I use the Diamond and pearl cloning glitch.
    Affter about half an hour of trying i got the right spot ( 7. 75 revs )
    I wasnt even expecting it becuase this was like my 30th try
    So two Dilgais are cool
    But i cant seem to get it to work again...My rapidash wont clone so il have to keap trying.
    Just one thing; was any of the Pokemon you were trying to clone deleted? And did you lose your save file?

BT

[IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Anjoola for the awesome TC and Master of Fossils for the userbar.
    Vespiquen is my Bishie! I claimed her at the Bishie Thread!

I tryed cloning aaaaallll day yesturday, I didnt even bother saving outside the GTS none were deleated and i only managed to clone that one guy still...And no i never lost my save file, I shut it off so many times i dont think its posible to lose your file by trying to clone.

I'll Join, I don't see what's wrong with Cloning and it helps you keep Multiple TMs.

hey Stiker have you tried cloning masterballs yet 'cuz i was wondering if its possible to clone them on d/p

Default Here's a video!

Hey, look what I found. Those who don't know how to clone, here's a video on YouTube (at some times, the camera isn't clear, but you'll understand.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjuX5ZKX08
        Spoiler:- My friend codes:

I'm a proud user of Ubers!

Currently finsihing LG again just with a Charizard, gonna try for shiny mewtwo than for shiny R/S/E legendaries. Might get me some deoxys or darkrai (hopes)

Shinys: , X4, X2,

Default can i join still

hey i love cloning and am currently trying to find some truth in the d/p cloning glitch it worked for me 3 times but no more than that. i believe that cloning isnt hacking because the game lets us do so. but anyway can i join?

That's strange, I cloned my Cranidos once, but I can't do it anymore. How long do you wait before shutting off you DS? I tried 63 times in two days, and stopped the clock at different places...

Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    I tryed cloning aaaaallll day yesturday, I didnt even bother saving outside the GTS none were deleated and i only managed to clone that one guy still...And no i never lost my save file, I shut it off so many times i dont think its posible to lose your file by trying to clone.
    Is that true? Well, i think that means the cloning glitch is just hard to perform but it won't erase neither your save file, neither the Pokemon you're trying to clone. Awesome! It's safe after all.

BT

[IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to Anjoola for the awesome TC and Master of Fossils for the userbar.
    Vespiquen is my Bishie! I claimed her at the Bishie Thread!

Hey there, DoomStorm is back! Apparently, Pokemon D/P has mass properties of 'Addiction' which is one of the Main Reasons why I was not here for awhile...And also I was Cloning Jirachi/Celebi and Jhoto Starters.

I only use 1 Uber per battle. Deal with it.
    The Pro Cloning Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=218860
    My Shinies: Lucario, Palkia, Weavile, Altaria

^Haha, yeah, same with me :X

I wanna use the DP glitch... but... I'm still afraid of losing my file or Pokemon T_T I have so many good things I received that I could clone, but... ack D:

Oh, and, Inverted Smeargle, I'll trade you those Masterballs whenever you want, so just tell me when you're ready for them.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

May I join?

Since I heard I could clone pokemon I have done it!!! I think the first time you could clone was in gold,silver, am i wrong?

Now that I'm using palpark to transfer pokemon, I am making sure I clone the most useful ones first in event I lose them. Among the items I have continued to clone before transfering over to D/P include:

master balls
    lucky eggs
    essential TMs
    heart scale
    rare candies

Those are the most important items at the moment.

Hey can I join

Right now I can clone raquaza, groudon, kyogre, 3 legendary dogs and birds, lugia, hacked ho-oh from a friend, all starters and much more.

But the bad part is I still need to go out and get the USB connector for wifi so if anyone wants them you may have to wait a little.

Finally if any of you want good pokemon and don't mind them being semi-hacked or fully hacked my other friend is getting gameshark later so I can ask him to get some.

Heh i beat the E4 this morning with just a lvl 90 Charizard ^^
    Time to start the boring process of trading like 40 pokemon from my FR game to get the Nat. dex..

Shinys: , X4, X2,

Okay, im going on The Hunt for Emerald Shinies...if I come back with some, I shall Clone/Trade them to people...but it will take awhile to find some...First Stop, Shiny Ditto!

I only use 1 Uber per battle. Deal with it.
    The Pro Cloning Club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=218860
    My Shinies: Lucario, Palkia, Weavile, Altaria

Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast