Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

good luck with that ditto >>
    well, i'm bored. and not much to do. at all. really, really bored.
    pm me with suggestions about what to do <<

cred to spongeaud at m & br tc shop
    ---HUNTING---shiny eevees, 8 of them, (shiny) legendary beast trio, (shiny) legendary bird trio, (shiny) Johto starters, cyndaquil has priority.
    ---HAVE--- shiny voltorb, shiny electrode
    Pro-Cloning Club

good luck with that ditto >>
    well, i'm bored. and not much to do. at all. really, really bored.
    pm me with suggestions about what to do <<

cred to spongeaud at m & br tc shop
    ---HUNTING---shiny eevees, 8 of them, (shiny) legendary beast trio, (shiny) legendary bird trio, (shiny) Johto starters, cyndaquil has priority.
    ---HAVE--- shiny voltorb, shiny electrode
    Pro-Cloning Club

That's strange, I cloned my Cranidos once, but I can't do it anymore. How long do you wait before shutting off you DS? I tried 63 times in two days, and stopped the clock at different places...
    I heard you have to wait from 7 to 8.5 revolutions in the little clock while saving. Anyways, may I join? Cloning is cool, especially cause you can get unlimited TM's. I'll get that Pro-Cloning advertisement Today or Tomorrow if you accept me in this club.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

When I get diamond I'll give you all a shiny Suicune

Cool! ill give u all a shiny electrode, shiny golem, shiny crobat and shiny bellosum all lv 100 =D
    My Favourite Pokemon

Australian Platinum: May 14th...

Can I join I've cloned a few pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarath365 View Post
    Hey, if you're cloning it and it's legit, can I have one? :O I'll give you something for it :P

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Hello, I am obviously a member of the Anti-cloning club. I was hoping to ask a few of you this at the same time I ask my own club. Would you find this hypocritcal if I asked you guys for shiny pokemon even though I know they are cloned.

Since I do not clone, I obviously would have nothing to trade for shiny pokemon via wifi. So would it be hypocritical for an anti-cloner to ask pro-cloner's for extra clones of their shines?
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader_X View Post
    u know every great pokemon team must have a superly uberly fergalicious cute pokemon?, like ash's pikachu, to Gary;s evee, and to my Porygon-Z?

may I suggest a A parashuit?

Quote Originally Posted by FiretypeFanatic View Post
    Hello, I am obviously a member of the Anti-cloning club. I was hoping to ask a few of you this at the same time I ask my own club. Would you find this hypocritcal if I asked you guys for shiny pokemon even though I know they are cloned.

Since I do not clone, I obviously would have nothing to trade for shiny pokemon via wifi. So would it be hypocritical for an anti-cloner to ask pro-cloner's for extra clones of their shines?
    I'll tell you what I think.

I think it is hypocritical if you ask for them for free, since you're getting the benefits of cloning, when you say you're against it. If you gave them something for it, it wouldn't be, but since you said for free, yes, I think it is hypocritical.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

one word: Barred?
    My Favourite Pokemon

Well I wouldn't take them for free. I could offer version exclusives or starters or something.

Barred? I think you mean Banned. And why on earth should I be banned for asking a question?
    Last edited by FiretypeFanatic; 12th May 2007 at 5:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invader_X View Post
    u know every great pokemon team must have a superly uberly fergalicious cute pokemon?, like ash's pikachu, to Gary;s evee, and to my Porygon-Z?

may I suggest a A parashuit?

Well I wouldn't take them for free. I could offer version exclusives or starters or something.

Barred? I think you mean Banned. And why on earth should I be banned for asking a question?
    Well, it depends on if you think the trade would truly be fair if it wasn't cloned. Then it's fair. But if it wouldn't be iyo, then you're just exploiting cloning just as much as the members of this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarath365 View Post
    Cool, is the original legit? If it is, I can trade you a Mew or a shiny Rayquaza, both of them cloned but legit for one, once I beat Diamond and you get the game .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Please let me join I have a lot of clones please
    Pround Manaphy Egg Owner Gonna Put It In My English Pearl

Err, no not banned, barred which is another word for the classic phrase "You got wrecked!" or "You got pwned" but u might get banned now dat u mention it, but it depends really =D Fair or unfair.
    My Favourite Pokemon

You cant call yourself an anti cloner if your asking for cloned Pokémon, So yes your already being hypocritical.

Excuse me but master of fossils you havent taken me off the members list yet >>

Winds of change...

Anybody know why it won't let me back in the GTS?

^It was down earlier, it should let you in now.

And btw, I've sucessfully cloned a stupid Igglybuff with the glitch, but now I can't clone my Mesprit ;X

Ferret just wait a bit or PM him (Once) and im sure he will get around to it.

Hey, has anyone cloned in DP recently? I got the glitch to work that one time and now I can't get it to work anymore, and I think Nintendo may have changed something while the GTS was down ;/

pogeymanz (pokemon) Cloning Rox I want 2 join

I cloned a box full of Suicunes, then checked their IVs. They were:
    despite that, I'd like to join

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast