Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1574

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

Hey everybody- I would like to join! I can clone the following:

Modest legit Kyogre, Careful Legit Groudon, Mild Legit Rayquaza, Shiny Pikachu, Shiny Swellow, Rash Legit Latias, Modest Legit Latios, Modest Mewtwo...etc. etc.

I have only one thing to say about cloning: "Sharing is caring!" ^_^
    It is especially amazing that we receive forgiveness
    even when we do not send for it~

F.ar A.way I.s T.he H.ell L.eft E.ternally S.creaming S.oundlessly
    Pearl Friend Code: 0516 4279 4055
    Mario Kart Friend Code: 4276 2405 0880
    Twin: Kyuubi Chan; Pair: AmazingChi

All we have on this page is people wanting to join. We need a new topic! Since there isn't a whole lot you can talk about with cloning, here is something completely random:
    What do you like better, pie or cake?

Default i want to join

i want to join and i know a way to clone that never fail ,go to the diamond&pearl section of this forum and find the cloning glitch thread,press the last page and seach for my post

anyway i m offering to clone any PKMN without failing for a small fee:dawn stone
    Name:Lucas
    FC:2578 1510 5284
    My Pokemon Ranch:
    350/1000...crap

EV training with Aura Sphere Riolu!
    Also Darkrai
    Nick For Chat: Whateverball/LockandLoaded
    still like digimon better than

I think I got one of those sig things in my signature and I'm interested in joining up.

Anyone willing to contact me to trade for some clones, feel free to PM or IM me

AIM: notthegoatseguy

EDIT: Cloned a Mewtwo w/ Rare Candy and my Staravia or however you spell it using GTS!
    Last edited by randomspot555; 19th January 2008 at 7:07 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

i would like to join:-D

and oh, ive got a few shinies avaible for cloning like lugia, entei, palkia, dialga, cresselia, rayquaza, eevee, bulbasaur, ditto++

Can I Join?

I'm all for cloning but i'm not very good at it.

So can i join? and can some one please give me a rayquaza?

can i join i cloned my legit mewsw if any1s interested
    ps iv got a rayquazza
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

HI every1 i was wonderin can any1 get me a shiny sandshrew.

Future diamond and Pearl team

PM me if any of you like Bionicle or Runescape.
    why not join the halo fan club 2.0 http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=266976
    visit the spgf http://spgforum.forumsland.com/spgforum.html
    Friend Code: 2019-7887-7635

can i join, i'm a pro cloner even though i've only cloned g/s/c pokemon. I have yet to try cloning in D/P.
    Shadow Team GET!!!

Since i live in a different region (Singapore/Hong Kong time), I can only trade from 4am to 12pm EST when i'm online.

has any one got sum good pokes they can clone like gabite piplup chimchar munchlax feebas female combee herecross riolu octillery stuff like that hes startin out and i want to give him a head start lol
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

Quote Originally Posted by the green gardian View Post
    has any one got sum good pokes they can clone like gabite piplup chimchar munchlax feebas female combee herecross riolu octillery stuff like that hes startin out and i want to give him a head start lol
    Many of those you can easily find in the wild (Muchlax, Feebas, combee, herecross, riolu (in the egg)) and Chimchar and Piplup are easy to find on GTS if you have a starter to spare.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

please cansome one help me that when i get the nat. dex im gonna transfer my legendarys over to pearl, but i would like to keep them on fire red as well is there anyway to clone at all, like an action replay code??
    Last edited by cjc999cjc; 22nd January 2008 at 7:30 PM.

^^^The point of a transer is it being a transfer.

It's in the rules not to ask for cheats or hacks. Go to google.

i guess i missed that rule then soz

Yeah...No asking for cheat codes and/or talking about cheating. XP You're newso at least you know now. XP If you wante4d some pokes, see if any of the ones in my sig appeal to you.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Just to let people know, Pikawho? gave me the pokemon listed in his signature and I can help out soon. I can also clone any of the legendary birds from Fire Red, Mewtwo, Mespirit from D/P and Diagla and Pialka (I don't think I spelled that correctly).

However, I don't have any clones of these guys available at the moment. Please do not PM me yet since I'm not ready. If you do, you'll be ignored.

I've seen quite a few posts recently about the cloning glitch not working: It most certainly does.

^^^Are you cloning my pokes via GTS? I don't mind. Just don't trade them off for shinies. Thanks for the help!(if you are doing what I'm doing)
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    ^^^Are you cloning my pokes via GTS? I don't mind. Just don't trade them off for shinies. Thanks for the help!(if you are doing what I'm doing)
    I'm not trading them for profit, but if it happens to fill my pokedex, then all the better. I only have Fire Red and Diamond. There's over 130 I haven't even seen yet. And since shinies don't actually do anything, I really could care less about them.

I'm interested in joining the pro-cloning club. I have lots of experience cloning pokemon from both Emerald and Diamond.
    Pokemon Diamond code= 2921 5573 8147 Name: Red X
    EV trained legendaries I have for trade:
    All of the pokemon that I trade are legitimate. most of the pokemon I offer will be cloned.
    I won't make trades for hacked pokemon
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]

was able to successfully clone suicine i got from pokewho? though am having a bit of trouble doing it the 3rd time...
    Shadow Team GET!!!

Since i live in a different region (Singapore/Hong Kong time), I can only trade from 4am to 12pm EST when i'm online.

Hey cloners. I just wanted to let you know about this new tournament going on.

There are 8 gym leaders, an Elite Four and a Champion, all sticking to a specific type of Pokemon. I'm Gym Leader #7 and am using the flying type, but we are in desperate need of challengers.

Please read about it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=298471

i'm thinking about cloning pokemon for the first time on my D/P game
        Spoiler:- Credit goes to...:

i would realy like to join. i am mega-pro cloning. i hv a box and a half of untouchd lvl 70 mewtwos i cn give to the club in exchange 4 rares i dnt hv. cheers. ps my name is jimmy and my fc is 5284 0047 9398
    I am awesome. My FC is 5284 0047 9398. Cloning rules.

Credit to Mega Trickster

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boy 117 View Post
    i would realy like to join. i am mega-pro cloning. i hv a box and a half of untouchd lvl 70 mewtwos i cn give to the club in exchange 4 rares i dnt hv. cheers. ps my name is jimmy and my fc is 5284 0047 9398
    Thanks for the post Jimmy.

I will be available and attempting to clone this weekend. It is on a first come, first serve basis. If you IM or PM me, it won't matter until Friday evening.

Here is what I can offer:

Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Mew
    Deoxys
    The legendary dog trio
    (all of the above from Pikawho, except for Entei from a generous donor)

What I've personally caught or obtained:
    Palkia (GTS trade)
    Diagla
    Mespirit
    Mewtwo
    Legendary Bird trio
    (all of the above caught by me in Diamond and Fire Red, respectively)
    Phione (breed from TRU Manaphy)
    along with most other stuff from Diamond and Fire Red.

I can also clone Rare Candys and Master Balls, though I'm hoarding those for families and friends first.

I need help with anything NOT from Fire Red and Diamond, but if you have nothing to offer, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Also, an offer:

Someone gave me the Dex entry for Darkrai, so I can safely clone on GTS by asking for Darkrai knowing it's impossible to get one on GTS. I will clone for anyone else that doesn't feel safe or otherwise have the ability to clone via GTS. All I ask in return is that I get to keep one clone, and you'll get the original and however many clones you ask for, but I encourage you to clone yourself. It is doable and easy once you get the hang of it. This is particularly useful if you have a rare one you can't part with but still want to help the cause.

Also, I am looking for someone with an Action Replay who will clone by TRU Manaphy. Anyone who can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Contact info is in profile. I'm sure I'll talk to some of you this weekend.

Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast