Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1574

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

so, cn i b a member?
    I am awesome. My FC is 5284 0047 9398. Cloning rules.

Credit to Mega Trickster

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boy 117 View Post
    so, cn i b a member?
    Put a banner in your sig and start cloning. Then you're a member.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Default I Would Love to Join!!

Personally I just started to play pokemon but I have the pearl version for now.

But I am willing to work out trades if I may join =^_^=

I just came into possession of a shiny mothim i could clone, if any1 needed one. I'm on the lookout for more shinies. If you want one, or have a shiny you want to give me lol, then pm me. Bear in mind I don't have wi-fi, so i may be a few days getting to you. Cheers.
    I am awesome. My FC is 5284 0047 9398. Cloning rules.

Credit to Mega Trickster

I just came into possession of a shiny mothim i could clone, if any1 needed one. I'm on the lookout for more shinies. If you want one, or have a shiny you want to give me lol, then pm me. Bear in mind I don't have wi-fi, so i may be a few days getting to you. Cheers.

I would love a shiny! But I need to get emerald to use the clone glitch. I have other pokemons and dig underground alot for fossils. Is there anything else you would be interested in? I have just about all the Pokemon's for diamond and pearl but I also recently got fire red, leaf green, and sapphire.

If you clone it I'll trade you two cloned shinies of mine. 8D
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Can i please join i've cloned some shiny adamant crobats if anyone wants them.

can iv one
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

It'd be awesome if I could grab some of these cloned shinys. I don't have any so it'd be a great way to start.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Same here. I have heard of them but have never seen a shiny pokemon.
    I have caught some skitty's, illumise, and volbeats I can trade for some shined pokemon if anyone interested.

I have a few cloned Mews if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Arena Tycoon Slaking View Post
    Can i please join i've cloned some shiny adamant crobats if anyone wants them.
    I'll take one. I'll clone you any one of my shinies for it. 8D
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

Yo can you guys add me to the member list.

I want to join. I'm all for cloning, it makes finding really rare pokemon easier. Meaning I can complete the pokedex easier.

So anyway, I have a question.

Does this club like help people find cloned pokemon they want or is it just for the discussing of clones and such. I'm a little bit confused.

Anyone wanna clear this up?
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    I'll take one. I'll clone you any one of my shinies for it. 8D
    yeah i'll trade what shinies do you have?

Through a VERY big stroke of luck (I found a guy quitting Pokemon and he's just giving everything away) and with Pikawho's clones, I have all but six legendaries (excluding Darkrai movie).

I should be able to receive three more from him, and the 4th is Giratina (capture in game) so that should be no problem.

Where I run into problem is Latias and Latios. Does anyone here have them?

EDIT: Any PBR owners that wanna clone the exclusive Pokemon from there (surfing pikachu and magmortar)
    Last edited by randomspot555; 3rd February 2008 at 8:35 PM.

can I join? i am very interested in cloning, and woud like, if anyone has one, a Mew or a Deyoxys. if the mew is called mewtwo, that is fantastic!
    Last edited by Lord Nox Noctis; 22nd February 2008 at 2:28 PM.
    I am now officially- customizing FE mugshots!

Can i join? i have never cloned before (but i breed pokemon).

You all can join. XP

randomspot, I have the Lati's but they'll need to be data trades since they aren't clones.

Pic by Giygas.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    You all can join. XP

randomspot, I have the Lati's but they'll need to be data trades since they aren't clones.
    Ok. I have a local friend who has them who might do it, but I'll PM you otherwise. You're on eastern US time, right?

Alright today I'm going to breed some Pokemon...

If anyone is interested I'm breeding bug Pokemon today and raising their stats
    up to 40-50(I don't want to raise them too high so you can have a say in moves they learn)

I will write a list of what I have captured by the end of the day...

I am also spending time in the mines today and if anyone is interested in the bug Pokemon some may come with a water stone on account I have too many of them..

Sadly enough if you want to wifi trade we gotta wait till the weekend because my bf
    is bringing me his wifi to hook up so I can trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakydesign View Post
    Alright today I'm going to breed some Pokemon...

If anyone is interested I'm breeding bug Pokemon today and raising their stats
    up to 40-50(I don't want to raise them too high so you can have a say in moves they learn)

I will write a list of what I have captured by the end of the day...

I am also spending time in the mines today and if anyone is interested in the bug Pokemon some may come with a water stone on account I have too many of them..

Sadly enough if you want to wifi trade we gotta wait till the weekend because my bf
    is bringing me his wifi to hook up so I can trade.
    What do you mean by raising stats? Like you'll be feeding them rare candy or you'll be EV training them or what?

I'm interested in anything you have to offer. Would you like specific requests or are you going to post a list of what you have later in the week?

Pikawho: I got the Latis, but thanks for the offer.

EDIT: I think we need a new group discussion.

What are your ethics on cloning and when you trade clones?

1. I always disclose that it is a clone or they'll be receiving a clone. I've yet to cancel a trade with someone because that mattered, but I know people like that are out there and I'll respect their wishes.

2. I don't clone for profit, but if someone says they have a shiny, legendary, event, EV/IV trained that they'll offer, I tell them that I'll clone it for them and give it back and I always do this unless they specifically say it's okay to keep. I also give them collateral to ease suspicions of me keeping it and never giving it back. Otherwise, I usually just ask for a random Johto or Hoenn mon, since my Pokedex lacks much of them. I also ask for heart scales, since I hate the digging mini-game.

3. The clones I receive I don't train, so people may have them as untouched as possible. I can't always provide something completely untouched since someone along the line used it, but I keep them untouched when handing out clones. If I absolutely have to use it, I'll keep a clone for cloning purposes and one for my team.

4. I check for authenticity (OT, ID #, location obtained, Pal Parked, etc...) to be as sure as I possibly can that it wasn't hacked. I don't trade hacks or "semi-legit." If I ever got an English Mew from Faraway Island, it'd rot in my PC box and it'd be the first to get released if I needed room.

5. I'm not going to be like some are with Action Replay and have a box of Mews or whatever. I'll keep enough clones on hand so I can trade out, that's about it.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 7th February 2008 at 1:10 AM.

What are your ethics on cloning and when you trade clones?

1. Don't trade for profit.
    2. Cloned pokes for cloned pokes.(like a cloned shiny for another one. Kinda for profit, but not really)
    3.Don't accept good pokes for the ones I trade for free(unless they give me no choice...)

Pic by Giygas.

i am going to breed a pokemon today. which pokemon should i breed?

Can I join the club? My stance on cloning is below.

As I got Emerald for Christmas, I now have cloned anything good I find in the game. I don't do the GTS cloning right now solely because I'm too fearful of having a trade go through and having me stuck with whatever I asked for, but I'll probably try first with something I don't care about.

I will only limit my cloning if it's a shiny, depending on what it is. If it's something like a Bidoof or Roselia I'll clone until the cows come home, if it's Rayquaza or some other legend I'll only make 5 or less (of UT and EV'd each), and ask for something good (i. e. not giving away). If it's something EV'd I'll give it for good stuff, and when someone mentions that they want what I happen to be able to clone, I'll tell them up front that it's a clone. I don't have events in my Emerald, so I won't clone them (would if I could, though).

Quote Originally Posted by torchicmew1 View Post
    i am going to breed a pokemon today. which pokemon should i breed?
    Whatever you want?

EDIT: But if you're going to clone and hand them out, I'd appreciate Johto or Hoenn starters.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 7th February 2008 at 1:26 AM.

Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast