Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1574

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

I'm a master cloner. I can clone ANY single pokemon in less than a minute. (I have my methods) I'd like to join this club to help people get clones.
    Newbie ^_^;
    FC: 1676 1119 7445
    Looking for Shinies. Got any? PM me.
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/4e1iknm.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ish.exe View Post
    I'm a master cloner. I can clone ANY single pokemon in less than a minute. (I have my methods) I'd like to join this club to help people get clones.
    It's okay to say you use Action Replay. Most people in here have nothing against it. What we are pretty uniform about is hacked Pokemon and "semi-legit" (hacking an item to get to it) Pokemon.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    It's okay to say you use Action Replay. Most people in here have nothing against it. What we are pretty uniform about is hacked Pokemon and "semi-legit" (hacking an item to get to it) Pokemon.
    Oh okay. 'Cause that's what I use. I have a couple of hacks but I just keep them to myself (Like my killer 'Karp with No Guard and all 1HKO moves xD)
    Newbie ^_^;

Whatever you want?

EDIT: But if you're going to clone and hand them out, I'd appreciate Johto or Hoenn starters.
    I don't have johto starters and i have 2 hoenn starters(torchic and treeko).

Quote Originally Posted by torchicmew1 View Post
    I don't have johto starters and i have 2 hoenn starters(torchic and treeko).
    Clone away and I'll take them off your hands. Is there anything you'd like in return? I have all legendaries except for the Super Ancient trio.

Best way to contact me is via PM or e-mail (randomspot555@yahoo.com) and we can talk further.

EDIT: Just got an AR and I haven't successfully cloned once . It's so much harder than it seems.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 8th February 2008 at 7:59 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Clone away and I'll take them off your hands. Is there anything you'd like in return? I have all legendaries except for the Super Ancient trio.

Best way to contact me is via PM or e-mail (randomspot555@yahoo.com) and we can talk further.

EDIT: Just got an AR and I haven't successfully cloned once . It's so much harder than it seems.
    They'll be hatchlings (because i don't have wi-fi connection yet )

BTW, I can give clones of an UT TRU Manaphy and a Lv.100 10 ANIV Ho-Oh. Plus, I have a semi-touched XD Lugia, Legit Japanese Mews, PKTOPIA Magmortar (does this count as an event?), a touched Lv.50 MYSTRY Mew, a touched Shiny Ranger Manaphy, The Hoenn legends except Latias, Jirachi, and Deoxys, The D/P legends (including UT Shiny Azelf and Uxie), and about 3 boxes full of shinies
    Newbie ^_^;

BTW, I can give clones of an UT TRU Manaphy and a Lv.100 10 ANIV Ho-Oh. Plus, I have a semi-touched XD Lugia, Legit Japanese Mews, PKTOPIA Magmortar (does this count as an event?), a touched Lv.50 MYSTRY Mew, a touched Shiny Ranger Manaphy, The Hoenn legends except Latias, Jirachi, and Deoxys, The D/P legends (including UT Shiny Azelf and Uxie), and about 3 boxes full of shinies
    Newbie ^_^;

sorry for the double post
    Newbie ^_^;

Hello! I'd like to join the club.

For the future of the world, I'll be your server, nya!

KishxMint forever!

how hard if colning anyway... i mean i think i did evrything correctly and... well nothing
    best ps3 forum ever. JOIN IT

best thread ever

my trading post
        Spoiler:- i am now excepting trades:

Quote Originally Posted by mrdurp4 View Post
    how hard if colning anyway... i mean i think i did evrything correctly and... well nothing
    Depends on what method you're using. The Emerald glitch is extremely easy from what I hear. Action Replay I've yet to work for me, but I might've put the code in wrong or my fingers might not be fast enough. The GTS glitch requires patience. If it's GTS glitch, just keep trying and make sure you're doing it right. The guide is posted on the first page of this thread and almost every other page of the thread.

is it ok to request darkrai here?

Quote Originally Posted by tsukiyomi View Post
    is it ok to request darkrai here?
    I have a legit one. See my previous posts for my cloning rules but the reader's digest version is "I clone what I clone when I feel like it and it's first come first serve with no reservations." And it's best if you contact me via IM or e-mail (Yahoo SN duels as e-mail) because Serebii forums are down so often.

To all: I won't have wireless until this coming Friday. Chill until then and all will be good.

May I join?
    Looking for:
    NYC Event Wish Chansey/Blissey
    I am the Pokemasterz League Mixed Gym Leader. Can you stand the diversity? WANTED: APPRENTICES FOR MY GYM

GAH! I'm having problems putting the banner into the siggy. See that little URL at the bottom of my siggy? Tha'ts what happens.
    Looking for:
    I am the Pokemasterz League Mixed Gym Leader. Can you stand the diversity? WANTED: APPRENTICES FOR MY GYM

Nevermind, I figured it out.
    Looking for:

Hi, So I'm New and would like to be part of this.

I'm looking for Starters from the first couple generations as I dont have those games

you can pm or im

Aim--cynnyghtshade

Thanks

~Cyn

Quote Originally Posted by NyghtShade View Post
    Hi, So I'm New and would like to be part of this.

I'm looking for Starters from the first couple generations as I dont have those games

you can pm or im

Aim--cynnyghtshade

Thanks

~Cyn
    For what it's worth, you don't really need to resort to cloning for starters. Breed your starter and you can at least ask for the D/P starters over GTS, probably FR/LG too by the end of the main game.

I'm sorry everyone, but nothing ever happens in this club, so I am quitting. Not that I dislike you guys or anything but I am bored. See you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatortot View Post
    I'm sorry everyone, but nothing ever happens in this club, so I am quitting. Not that I dislike you guys or anything but I am bored. See you!
    Your choice, but most of the clubs seem a bit slow nowadays. School and work is pretty heavy in session. And after all, there's nothing stopping you from getting something going.

In other news:

I'll have wireless this coming Friday and for the entire weekend. I do not reserve spots for people who want clones or whatever, so if you send me a PM before Friday, it won't due you any good. However, if you and I have already been in contact, feel free to remind me.

Anyone have a Arceus or Darkrai, or Shaymin???
    PM me.
    Please visit my website, Shadow Pokes by clicking here!

but they would be haked
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred888 View Post
    Anyone have a Arceus or Darkrai, or Shaymin???
    PM me.
    Don't ask for hacks. If you really want one, grab $20 and get an Action Replay.

I would like to join the Pro Cloning Club. I am all for cloning Pokemon, so I hope I become a productive member of the Pro cloning Community!!!

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast