Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1574

Thread: Pro-Cloning Club 2.0

arrrrr ive just caught a shiny geodude and im cloneing it but im scared
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

I'm posting just to let everyone know I now have a link for the club in my signature now
    I am a hunter of shiny legendaries. My shiny legendaries are:

If you have any your willing to trade, pm me with offers. (Don't ask for shinies or events in exchange.)
    Itachi Uchiha is my Bishie
    Diamond Friend code = 1890 8056 7706
    Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Friend Code = 1247 0233 1446
    Pearl Name = Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Legendary Hunter View Post
    I'm posting just to let everyone know I now have a link for the club in my signature now
    Delete your second post. Double posting isn't allowed and you might get tagged with an infraction.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Can anyone trade me a clone of a legit darkrai? pm me and I will make offer.

If you have any your willing to trade, pm me with offers. (Don't ask for shinies or events in exchange.)
    Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Name = Itachi

I would love to join the Pro-Cloning Club, because I am, well, pro-cloning.

Could anyone clone a mew for me? That would be awesome. Sadly, I don't have anything of value to trade.

if anyone wanted to trade with me, please hold on, i don't have wifi yet. but my ingame is Malevo. no friend code yet, but you will know when i have wifi. oh, you will know...
    also, desperately looking for a cyndaquil.
    I am now officially- customizing FE mugshots!

I've been trying to clone for a while, but have been unsuccessful. Is it still possible to clone in Diamond/Pearl?

Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Name = Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Legendary Hunter View Post
    I've been trying to clone for a while, but have been unsuccessful. Is it still possible to clone in Diamond/Pearl?
    Yes. As everybody points out, it takes a lot of patience. I've had to stop the clock anywhere between 6 rotations at the lower limit, and 8.75 at the upper limit. Those two limits though are extremely rare. It usually falls somewhere between 7-8 rotations and it'll almost never be the same amount of rotations.

If you're using your home's wi-fi, I'd suggest shutting down anything that consumes a lot of bandwidth such as bit torrent or any P2P program and be as close to your wireless router as possible.

There is no way for Nintendo to fix this glitch as it is now. If it's fixed at all, it'll have to be until the next games come out.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Cool, thanks for the help, I'll just keep at it then.

Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Name = Itachi

I'm trying to clone or will be later on so may I join?

On the side note can you clone shinies? like rayquaza?

Made by me!

Current Wifi record: 4-2-0 June 16 2008 to present
    Your banner WAS OVER 9000 and the image made your signature OVER THE MAX! Please read the signature energy levels.

You can clone anything once you get the timing right.

Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Name = Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemeng View Post
    I'm trying to clone or will be later on so may I join?

On the side note can you clone shinies? like rayquaza?
    The only thing you can't clone is what can't be put on GTS (4th gen events with mystery ribbon, darkrai, arceus, shaymin).

The only thing you can't clone is what can't be put on GTS (4th gen events with mystery ribbon, darkrai, arceus, shaymin).
    Grab $20 and get an Action Replay.

I can Clone many Shinies for people including Shiny Cyndaquil,
    Zigzagoon, And Shiny Dialga, Lots more.
    I don't want much, maybe a Cloned EV Poke?
    Please visit my website, Shadow Pokes by clicking here!

I'd like to join (I tried entering the anti-cloning club because I didn't think about how cloning could help people get the pokemon they want but no one answered so I decided not to join them and come here cloning seems better then what they said) I've cloned pokemon in Gold, Silver, and messed up my file in red trying to clone a zapdos.
    Raykazuka: It's said to rule all pokemon and duel monsters, but a war broke out between humans and duel monsters Raykazuka used a powerful attack which opened a portal between worlds. The pokemon were sucked in. Raykazuka was seperated into Rayquaza and Slifer. To this day they still wait to be reunited...

i want to join to.
    but i am scared that if i try to clone my save file will be erased(that happend at ruby)
    name:marko
    FC:2277-4013-3822

Credit to Mega Trickster
    proud member of the pro cloning club
    [br]Click here to feed me![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!

any 1 got any lrgit shineys they wanna trade as ther is a banner saying giving to the needy im needy lol
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

Quote Originally Posted by martiniman View Post
    i want to join to.
    but i am scared that if i try to clone my save file will be erased(that happend at ruby)
    It won't. D/P saves twice, so if the first one is corrupted, the second is restored.

This is pretty much posted on every page of the thread. I'm not saying you need to read all 60+ pages, but please, try to read a bit before asking questions that have been answered dozens of times.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    It won't. D/P saves twice, so if the first one is corrupted, the second is restored.

This is pretty much posted on every page of the thread. I'm not saying you need to read all 60+ pages, but please, try to read a bit before asking questions that have been answered dozens of times.
    srry havent seen it.

EDIT:i got my first pokemon cloned a mentyke!!!
    Last edited by martiniman; 7th March 2008 at 9:30 PM.
    name:marko
    FC:2277-4013-3822

Credit to Mega Trickster
    proud member of the pro cloning club

okay new member to this site. figured this might as well be my first thread since i love to clone. i don't have any event pokemon but i have a suicune, mewtwo, the legendary birds, groudon, and rayquaza.
    Last edited by Chaos77; 12th March 2008 at 5:29 AM.

welcome to the club!

Diamond Name = Tank Jr
    Pearl Name = Itachi

Hi everybody! Mind if I join? I don't actually OWN a copy of emerald but my brother does. I have a whole bunch of cloned slightly touched (accidently) mewtwos I can give out. I also plan to restart my leafgreen and sapphire files to get untouched legendarys to clone.

I'd like to join.I believe cloning should be widely accepted as people who stay in countries which do not have events are left out.Yay for cloning!

I really need event pokemon so I can fill my dex.Can anyone help clone legends and give them to me?I can trade pkm such as mewtwo.If anyone feels like helping pm me.

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast