Thread: Budew and Abra the 2 hardest pokemon to train

Default Budew and Abra the 2 hardest pokemon to train

ok budew like never evolves untill it gets to like level 26 because mines like me but it still isnt evovling
    its taking for ever

abra is impossible to train because he can only learn teleport
    when he evovles into kadabra he will start learning moves
    FC: 0303 9199 2708

i agree.
    but everyone knows abra is a pain to train don't they?

umm..Budew doesn't even evolve at level 26 for me..I had it with two hearts at level 19 and it's at level 30 now...grr x[

Idk what to do..
    Shiny's:
    Rapidash Lv.40/Fearow Lv.40/Mightyena Lv.65/Poochyena Lv.12/Azumarill Lv.66/Haunter Lv.33/Huntail Lv.35/Slugma Lv.24/Zigzagoon Lv.17/Ludicolo Lv.44/Tentacruel Lv.34/Electrode Lv.51/Magnemite Lv.20/Sudowoodo Lv.34
    **I'm Lucky**
    IT'S MARILL TIME!

you can switch out abra and kill the foe with a stronger pokemon(you can use exp share too^^)

Budew is Easy Train To Me... xD
    R A i B L A D E

yeah.. with the 3rd generation i thought RALTS would become something like ABRA... but it learns confusion on lvl. 13 if i'm right.... But don't you think training Magikarp is also really a pain in the ***? ... It sure is really worth training it btw

ralts learns confusion at level 6 ...
    Shiny's:
    Rapidash Lv.40/Fearow Lv.40/Mightyena Lv.65/Poochyena Lv.12/Azumarill Lv.66/Haunter Lv.33/Huntail Lv.35/Slugma Lv.24/Zigzagoon Lv.17/Ludicolo Lv.44/Tentacruel Lv.34/Electrode Lv.51/Magnemite Lv.20/Sudowoodo Lv.34
    **I'm Lucky**
    IT'S MARILL TIME!

A hint to train abra is that you can teach it Hidden Power.

Quote Originally Posted by greencoryred View Post
    dude my lvl 89 shiny heracross rocks!!! and for those idiotic bird pokemon all you need is dig or something.......
    LOL nobody can get more stupid!!

Day Care, Rare candy's, Exp share :/
    Credit to AerialAce for the Awesome Userbar! Credit to Skiyomi for the Amazing Banner! ^_^

It's not hard. Just set Abra first in your party then switch it out to train it.
    AWAITING UPDATED SIGNATURE

well in the beginning of the game it's a bit of a challenge..but that's okay..a trainer is supposed to take a few months to actually play the game instead of people who rush with one or two level 80's ...I hate those people...just catch whatever you see and train them...grr
    Shiny's:
    **I'm Lucky**
    IT'S MARILL TIME!

yea i guess i could do that
    ill train my abra later
    im still going to train my budew tho
    i want roserade now!!
    FC: 0303 9199 2708

i just taught my abra hidden power and used exp share

Abra I think is easier to evolve than Budew, just because it evolves at a guaranteed lvl, so all you need to do is train it, using whatever method you use [hidden power, exp. share, switching, etc]

Budew evolves through taming [happiness], which makes it a LOT more difficult to evolve, as for most people, it doesn't evolve until the high 20's~30s.
    You need at LEAST two hearts [takes a while to get there], though I think you need a bit more happiness than the minimum to get the 2 hearts, and you have to lvl it during the day time, when it's bright and sunny :3

To train, I'd probably have to say Abra, though, as it only knows two moves, only one able to cause damage, and you have no idea as the the power of the move, while Budew at least gets STAB Mega Drain/Absorb with stun spore.

To evolve it, budew takes the prize for being harder to evolve between those two :3
    Version : Pearl
    Name : Young
    Code : 1590 1161 7641
    Time Zone : Pacific - California

PM me if you added me so I can add you too :3

hahah...wait until you want to see a single FEEBASS or wont you........

Budew i thought was easy to train - just use old rod and battle some magikarp to start with then geodudes later on. My Budew didn't evolve until Lv25/26 either - now i need to get a shiny/light stone to evolve my roselia

Quote Originally Posted by freeganXL View Post
    Budew i thought was easy to train - just use old rod and battle some magikarp to start with then geodudes later on. My Budew didn't evolve until Lv25/26 either - now i need to get a shiny/light stone to evolve my roselia
    I did the same thing! Budew was a real pain to evolve and I never got to play until the evening so I finally changed the time and it evolved next level. It was Lv. 27 which was WAY higher than I would've liked but still, now I have a Roselia

Just switch Abra when it's in the battle with a better Poké and they both will get EXP. This will go very fast when you're fighting better people.

Also, when Abra's evolved, he can be quite good.

budew isnt that hard... mine evolved at 23

!thanks to BlazingFury for trainer card!

Nah. the hardest is Buneary with klutz. Not holding items prevents use of exp share. Must find new buneary...

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

You could just give Abra a decent TM move till he evolves.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

I find abra one of the hardest pokemon to capture at the start if you don't have a sleep move or mean look so I don't usually capture one until later on in the game. But exp share and switching are the key. At least Abra learns TM's. I've never tried to train a budew because I don't really want to use a roserade.

I find Wobbuffet hard to train because you have to always guess what the other pokemon are going to use and it takes forever.
    ~These are the days that you wish your bed was already made.~