Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Grass-Type Is Always Greener (499)

Gardenia is grassaholic??

Quote Originally Posted by n@nd0 View Post
    Gardenia is grassaholic??
    No, just masochistic, more or less.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

say, does this remind you of anything?

I'm not the only one getting turned on by this, am I? ^^

Spoiler:- Concerning hentai:

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    say, does this remind you of anything?

I'm not the only one getting turned on by this, am I? ^^

Spoiler:- Concerning hentai:
    Those vines were just used to showcase Gheryl's awkwardness in the forest.

Man, I hope the other characters won't be portrayed like this.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Hmmm...I just noticed something about Cheryl. She has sexy boots. O.o

Marry the Night

From what I can tell about the Gym episode Staravia will beat Cherubi but lose to Turtwig

[

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Mario View Post
    From what I can tell about the Gym episode Staravia will beat Cherubi but lose to Turtwig
    And yes, that was what happened.

can't wait 2 c it!
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

This episode was very good. It was kinda funny when Brock caught Sheryl. It was kinda cool to see a Cherubi. It was cool to see a Leaf Storm. It was very funny when Gardenia was amazed by Carnivine and Cacnea, Brock trying to save Gardenia, Dawn pushing Brock into a tree hole, and Cacnea scratching Gardenia’s back with Pin Missile. It was interesting to see one of TR’s mechanic things destroyed by a non-attacking move (Leech Seed). It was cool to see a Combee.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I thought it was really funny when Gardenia went all fangirlly over James's Pokemon. She was even willing to trade her Victrebell for his Carnivine. Victrebell in the flashback didn't seem to sound the same as I remember it though.

It's also nice to finally know how to pronounce Gardenia's name.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

Gardenia is hysterical, I found that funny. xD She needs to go to grass pokemon rehab. Otherwise this was a great episode, I liked it alot.
    My Platinum FC is 1934-8386-5285
    My HeartGold FC is 0475-0093-3302

is it someone that has the ep??

PM me please
    Without soccer and girls life is wasted!!
    Liverpool, Rosenborg and Rangers is my heart and soul

| | | | | | |
    Credit to Misty-Fan-Forever for making the banner | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | May/Haruka<3

I thought this episode was pretty cool with Turtwig vs. Turtwig. Gardenia's Turtwig was fast!

Ohhh!!!
    I love Gardenia!! She's probably a Treecko lover aswell!!!
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

LEAF STORM didn't look so cool. I was expecting a giant twister of leaves, kinda like in Ryuusei no Rockman.

Also, Gardenia kinda had a high pitched voice.

Dear god, what a hilarious episode. This is one of those times where a filler is actually pretty decent.

A few things that should be noted for complete hilarity:
    - Cheryl has Brock immunity/ ends up being the "catch" of the day.
    - Gardenia has "Grass Hysteria"
    - Gardenia actually mentions a trade with James for a Victreebel(I was actually hoping she'd go there.)
    - the Kakuna evolve ONLY when Team Rocket is present.
    - The Narrator actually going by what a character has said(hasn't happened in quite some time)
    - mono-sound for Mummification, back to stereo for normal.
    - Gardenia going nuts over both Cacnea and Carnivine.

- Another "Wii" moment with the nunchuk attachment(I found this the best part. I sware, if they decide to make an episode in that Meowth ends up with something looking like the Classic controller, yeah a bit overboard.)
    - Combee gets a nice CG-esque look, as well as sounding more like a high pitched flying robot thingy.

Possibly the funniest episode I've had yet to see. So many hints about her being the Eterna Gym Leader it isn't even funny. Of course, knowing how things are, this would be normal. Has there ever been an episode where they find out in advance(no not the season) that said person is actually the gym leader, if so I'd love to know.

Also, I know this may sound kinda odd, but this episode(to a degree) reminded me of the episode way back in Kanto where Ash battles that Samurai guy: - They're in a forest, - There's lots of Kakuna/Beedrill, - Ash and Gardenia both have the same Pokémon.

Overall, I really am enjoying this season. It's gonna be a long one, but if they keep up with these jokes and scenarios, I'm certain it will be pretty decent.

edit: I know that this should just be there to portray her clumsyness, but seriously she starts off being on the ground in a forest between two trees with vines. Next thing you know, she's suspended roughly 4-5 feet in the air with 4 times as many vines than there originally was.

like so:

-From This-

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9...0004tw4.th.png

-To This-

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6...0003ik5.th.png

The NUNCHUK:
    http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3...0005yx4.th.png

~C_L~
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 8th October 2007 at 2:17 AM.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

This episode was great! Still kind of annoyed by Cheryl's voice, but it was a really funny episode.

How long do you think PUSA will carry on this "Jessie and her nails" joke??
    That awkward moment when three years after inactivity you feel the need to come back to the fandom.

Very funny episode. You had a totally comic relif moment with TR, not the halft - stupid moments from some seasons back but just pure comic. Almsotas if they did a parody of themself (I thought that for a moment).

Gardenia is one of a kind, I must say that. The Ash-Gardenia battle was great. TR as The Mummy Trio was hilarious.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

First, hi everyone!

Second, I thought that episode was pretty funny. Have to say I prefer Gardenia's japanese voice though. Her hole Grass obsession was great!

- gardenais turtwig is fast
    lol at team rocket in mummified outfits
    lol at gardenia fangirling over james and his grass pokemon and at trading for victorybell
    gardenia is MAD
    im crying here and my mum is looking at me strangely lol
    James "THEIR MINE"

haha this is the funniest episode in a while i just love it

Bah, the last episode left me excited about seeing the castle, and I got up extra early to watch pokemon. How dissapointed was I when the dramatic build up frm the last episode was let down in a heart beat, and it turned into a classic Gym Leader Intro episode. I'm sick of stupid Gardenia, her bad hair and her plant fetish already.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    LEAF STORM didn't look so cool. I was expecting a giant twister of leaves, kinda like in Ryuusei no Rockman.

Also, Gardenia kinda had a high pitched voice.

yeah leaf storm was very dissapointing.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Ah Gardenia, a breath of sweet air amid the horror that is Cheryl's voice. I love all of Gardenia's episodes, she's awesome. And not just because she's sweet on James's pokemon, it's because of her enthusiasm too. I like when she declares that a grass pokemon trainer like James couldn't be bad. I also love when she has Cacnea and Carnivine attack her, that was funny. Her battle with Ash was great too.

At least Gardenia makes the episode somewhat worth watching.
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

Can you imagine Turtwig if it evolved into a Torterra, its only flaw was its low speed and by the looks of this Turtwig its gonna zoom zoom zoom!

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

I don't like grass types that much. I hated how Turtwig beat Starava =( That made me so sad.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast