Thread: Aery's team

Default Aery's team

As you al know, I handle in water type pokemon. But I need other types or it will be my death with diamond and pearl. (Yeah I live in Europe so no diamond for me. But I'm getting it imported, but that's not important now.) Wich pokemon can I put to my team that: Are not that weak of gras or electric, not to slow, and not a water type pokemon. Can anyone help me? My current water pokemon are: Gyarados, swampert, walrein, tentacruel, starmie, ludicolo and soon suincune. Wich two water pokemon and four other pokemon will be my team?
    Feel it, experience it, love it, live it........... a stand up for freedom!

Scepgatr is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Keep Swampert. You don't need Suicune, since Swampert fulfills a similar role, and does it better in most cases. Gyarados/Ludicolo are probably best as the next water Pokémon since it doesn't share any weakness with Swampert. Its probably better if you ask a mod to shift this thread to D/P competitive team rate, as the raters there will have better knowledge of the D/P metagame and suggest better replacements.

If you're asking 4th Gen, Empoleon, Floatzel, Manaphy are good choices. You can even add Palkia too, if you like.

Keep Starmie, and maybe for that "not weak to grass and electric": a Dragon type.
    Creativity Is Not a Crime; Creativity is Intellegence