Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: A way to see all 150 Pokemon?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In a imaginary world
    Posts
    20

    Default A way to see all 150 Pokemon?

    I'm looking for a way to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon so I can get the National Dex. However, one little problem has come into my path, and that's Drifblim's evolved form. It doesn't appear except for Fridays, and since today is Monday, I really don't wanna wait that long XD. I also don't have any Wi-Fi connection at the moment, so I can't trade with anyone to get it either. I've seen 144 Pokemon, and the others I should be able to get shortly, it's just this one I'm having trouble with. Is there another way I would be able to see this Pokemon? Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1

    Default

    the 3rd elite four member has it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    742

    Default

    problem is i can't seem to find # 45 # 46 pkmn, no 1 will trade so i can get them in my dex
    ~ THE WISE CRACKER ~



    PBR FC 1719-0573-4533
    Pearl FC: 3222 7395 1746 Name Brago

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    18

    Default

    easy, just switch your ds calendar to friday temporarily. Thats what I did when I needed to evolve my Budew during the day, except I changed the time. I'm sure it will be the same for the day.
    Last edited by Panik; 1st May 2007 at 4:49 AM.
    [IMG]http://i14.*******.com/4ciicg0.png[/IMG]

  5. #5

    Default

    I saw Drifblim's evolved form from a trainer in... Victory Road, I think it was. I haven't beaten the E4 yet and I have it in my Pokedex, so, yeah. It must be somewhere. While we're at it, anyone wanna help me out? xD

    Currently at 144/150...

    Missing:
    #065: Drifblim (Guess I'll have to wait this one out.)
    #080: Barboach (Just looked it up, working on it.)
    #108: Unown (Skipped the cave earlier, working on it.)
    #111: Gabite's 3rd form? (E4 maybe?)
    #114: Ghost/Dark Pokemon, forgot it's name... pretty sure E4 has it. Any way other than the insanely annoying quest to catch it?
    #139: Milotic (Pretty sure E4 has it... any other way?)

    And that's it... wheeeeeeee....
    Shiny/Rare Pokemon Hunter & Collector
    Main Goal:
    Catch shinies! Shinies caught:
    Side Goal: Complete Standard Dex (480)


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    213

    Default

    The Sinnoh dex can be completed as long as you battle all of the trainers that you come across. I got the national dex in my pearl soon after beating the elite four.

    The elite four members should have the missing pokemon in your dex unless you skipped trainers. Theres no use trying to get the National Dex before you beat the elite four because the lady doesnt show you your opposite legend until you do.


    IMAGE

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

  7. #7

    Default

    Nope, I have my opposite legend in Pokedex from the lady already. I haven't beaten the E4 yet.
    Shiny/Rare Pokemon Hunter & Collector
    Main Goal:
    Catch shinies! Shinies caught:
    Side Goal: Complete Standard Dex (480)


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Texas
    Posts
    595

    Default

    Actually, you can get Cynthia's grandma to show you the opposite legend's photo after you get the last badge.

    Also, to Sage Ryock...you haven't gotten Drifblim in your Pokedex yet? You'll get it when you clear Hearthome Gym, as Fantina uses one(as well as one of her trainers) and another of her trainers has three Drifloon.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dark Cave
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Drifloon can be seen from a Trainer in the fifth gym, but your obviously to far to go do that.

    Just goes to show you really should battle everyone.
    [center]

    XD

    =^_^=
    PSN: iluvwobbuffet
    Twin: Darato [<3]


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal View Post
    Missing:
    #065: Drifbloon (Guess I'll have to wait this one out.)
    #080: Barboach (Just looked it up, working on it.)
    #114: Unown (Skipped the cave earlier, working on it.)
    #111: Gabite's 3rd form? (E4 maybe?)
    #108: Ghost/Dark Pokemon, forgot it's name... pretty sure E4 has it. Any way other than the insanely annoying quest to catch it?
    #139: Milotic (Pretty sure E4 has it... any other way?)
    Well, Drifloon come out on Fridays, but several were in Fantina's gym.
    Barboach is held by many fishermen, just go to the ones next to Pastoria(the one where you cross the deck-thingy)
    Unkown are found in Solaceon ruins, which are in teh town.
    Garchomp, Spiritomb and Milotic are all conveintly held by Cynthia, the Champion.

  11. #11

    Default

    Ah, thanks for the help. Now the only ones I'm missing are Cynthia's three...

    Edit: Doh, I can't fight any of Fantina's trainers, I forgot about that... and I skipped them because for one I didn't know they were there since the questions were so damned easy. Guess I'm waiting 'till Friday. (I don't want to mess with my clock, I hear it may screw some things up.)
    Last edited by Full Metal; 1st May 2007 at 6:23 AM.
    Shiny/Rare Pokemon Hunter & Collector
    Main Goal:
    Catch shinies! Shinies caught:
    Side Goal: Complete Standard Dex (480)


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27

    Default

    where can i see burmy's evolve form? i'm only short of that one...\

    Quote Originally Posted by Panik View Post
    easy, just switch your ds calendar to friday temporarily. Thats what I did when I needed to evolve my Budew during the day, except I changed the time. I'm sure it will be the same for the day.
    does it works for honey tree?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Santa Destroy
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ant1 View Post
    where can i see burmy's evolve form? i'm only short of that one...\



    does it works for honey tree?
    A Beauty near.. the south of Hearthome is it? She has a Wormadam. There's an Ace Trainer among the path to Celestic town who has Mothim.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    México
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Im only missing Finneon evolved form and Barboach. Where do Ifind the Good Rod? I think its need it to get those two.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    166

    Default

    The best way to see all the pokes is to battle literally everyone! The last pokes i needed to see were in victory road battles and the E4

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    59

    Default

    | 001 | Turtwig | Eterna Gym, Gym Leader Natane. |
    | 002 | Grotle | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ace Trainer. |
    | 003 | Torterra | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 004 | Chimchar | Route 207, Youngster. |
    | 005 | Monferno | Route 215, Ace Trianer. |
    | 006 | Infernape | Pokemon League, Elite Four Flint. |
    | 007 | Piplup | Route 205, Picnicker. |
    | 008 | Prinplup | Route 212 (Rainy Area), Pokemon Ranger. |
    | 009 | Empoleon | Victory Road, Expert. |
    | 010 | Starly | Route 201. |
    | 011 | Staravia | Cycling Road, Cyclist. |
    | 012 | Staraptor | Victory Road, Birdkeeper. |
    | 013 | Bidoof | Route 201. |
    | 014 | Bibarel | Route 208; Route 213, Swimmer. |
    | 015 | Kricketot | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 016 | Kricketune | Route 214. |
    | 017 | Shinx | Route 202, Youngster. |
    | 018 | Luxio | Route 212, Rich Boy. |
    | 019 | Luxray | Sunyshore Gym, Leader Volkner. |
    | 020 | Abra | Jubilife City, School Boy. |
    | 021 | Kadabra | Galactic Eterna Building, Scientist. |
    | 022 | Alakazam | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 023 | Magikarp | Route 204, Youngster. |
    | 024 | Gyarados | Route 215, Ace Trainer. |
    | 025 | Budew | Route 204, Lass. |
    | 026 | Roselia | Route 208, Aroma Lady. |
    | 027 | Roserade | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 028 | Zubat | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 029 | Golbat | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ninja Boy. |
    | 030 | Crobat | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 031 | Geodude | Oreburgh Mine, Worker. |
    | 032 | Graveler | Iron Island, Worker. |
    | 033 | Golem | Victory Road, Expert. |
    | 034 | Onix | Oreburgh Mine, Worker. |
    | 035 | Steelix | Canalave Gym, Leader Byron. |
    | 036 | Cranidos | Oreburgh Gym, Leader Roark. |
    | 037 | Rampardos | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 038 | Shieldon | Route 215, Ruin Maniac. |
    | 039 | Bastiodon | Canalave Gym, Leader Byron. |
    | 040 | Machop | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 041 | Machoke | Veilstone Gym, Leader Maylene. |
    | 042 | Machamp | Victory Road, Black Belt. |
    | 043 | Psyduck | Oreburgh Gate, Picnicker. |
    | 044 | Golduck | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 045 | Burmy | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 046 | Wormadam | Route 214, Beauty. |
    | 047 | Mothim | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ace Trainer. |
    | 048 | Wurmple | Jubilife City, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 049 | Silcoon | Floaroma Flower Garden, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 050 | Beautifly | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 051 | Cascoon | Valley Windworks, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 052 | Dustox | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 053 | Combee | Route 208, Aroma Lady. |
    | 054 | Vespiqueen | Pokemon League, Elite Four Aaron. |
    | 055 | Pachirisu | Route 204, Twins. |
    | 056 | Buizel | Lost Tower, Belle and Pa. |
    | 057 | Floatzel | Pastoria Gym, Leader Wake. |
    | 058 | Cherubi | Route 204, Aroma Lady. |
    | 059 | Cherrim | Route 221, Ace Trainer. |
    | 060 | Shellos | Lost Tower, Youngster. |
    | 061 | Gastrodon | Route 222, Sailor. |
    | 062 | Heracross | Canalave City, Pokemon Trainer Rival. |
    | 063 | Aipom | Route 210, Farmer. |
    | 064 | Ambipom | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 065 | Drifloon | Valley Windworks on Fridays; or Trainer in Hearthome Gym|
    | 066 | Drifblim | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 067 | Buneary | Route 212, Rich Girl. |
    | 068 | Lopunny | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 069 | Gastly | Route 214, Psychic. |
    | 070 | Haunter | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 071 | Gengar | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 072 | Misdreavus | Lost Tower, Young Couple. |
    | 073 | Mismagius | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 074 | Murkrow | Lost Tower, Young Couple. |
    | 075 | Honchkrow | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 076 | Glameow | Valley Windworks, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 077 | Purugly | Valley Windworks, Commander Mars. |
    | 078 | Goldeen | Route 205, Fisherman. |
    | 079 | Seaking | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 080 | Barboach | Route 212, Fisherman. |
    | 081 | Whiscash | Victory Road, Double Team. |
    | 082 | Chingling | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 083 | Chimecho | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 084 | Stunky | Lost Tower, Youngster. |
    | 085 | Skuntank | Galactic Eterna Building, Commander Jupiter. |
    | 086 | Meditite | Eterna Forest, Psychic. |
    | 087 | Medicham | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 088 | Bronzor | Route 207, Hiker. |
    | 089 | Bronzong | Pokemon League, Elite Four Lucian. |
    | 090 | Ponyta | Route 205, Camper. |
    | 091 | Rapidash | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 092 | Bonsly | Route 208, Artist. |
    | 093 | Sudowoodo | Route 210, Collector. |
    | 094 | Mime Jr. | Route 208, Artist. |
    | 095 | Mr. Mime | Route 210, Collector. |
    | 096 | Happiny | Route 210, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 097 | Chansey | Route 209 and Route 210 (wild). |
    | 098 | Blissey | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 099 | Cleffa | Route 209, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 100 | Clefairy | Route 210, Twins. |
    | 101 | Clefable | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 102 | Chatot | Route 212, Gentleman. |
    | 103 | Pichu | Route 209, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 104 | Pikachu | Route 209, Poke Kid. |
    | 105 | Raichu | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Double Team. |
    | 106 | Hoothoot | Route 211 (West), Birdkeeper. |
    | 107 | Noctowl | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Birdkeeper. |
    | 108 | Spiritomb | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 109 | Gible | Victory Road, Dragon Tamer. |
    | 110 | Gabite | Victory Road, Dragon Tamer. |
    | 111 | Garchomp | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 112 | Munchlax | Found by using Honey on trees. |
    | 113 | Snorlax | Pokemon League, Pokemon Trainer Rival. |
    | 114 | Unown | Solaceon Ruins (wild). |
    | 115 | Riolu | Complete Iron Island double battle section and hatch the egg |
    | 116 | Lucario | Veilstone Gym, Leader Maylene. |
    | 117 | Wooper | Valor Lakefront, Schoolboy. |
    | 118 | Quagsire | Pastoria Gym, Leader Wake. |
    | 119 | Wingull | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 120 | Pelipper | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 121 | Girafarig | Route 210, Framer. |
    | 122 | Hippopotas | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 123 | Hippowdon | Pokemon League, Elite Four Bertha. |
    | 124 | Azurill | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 125 | Marill | Route 212 (Rainy Area), Pokemon Ranger. |
    | 126 | Azumarill | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 127 | Skorupi | Route 210, Ninja Boy. |
    | 128 | Drapion | Pokemon League, Elite Four Aaron. |
    | 129 | Croagunk | Route 215, Black Belt. |
    | 130 | Toxicroak | Lake Valor, Commander Saturn. |
    | 131 | Carnivine | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 132 | Remoraid | Route 213, Fisherman. |
    | 133 | Octillery | Sunyshore City, Leader Volkner. |
    | 134 | Finneon | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 135 | Lumineon | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 136 | Tentacool | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 137 | Tentacruel | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 138 | Feebas | Route 222, Sailor. |
    | 139 | Milotic | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 140 | Mantyke | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 141 | Mantine | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 142 | Snover | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 143 | Abomasnow | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 144 | Sneasel | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 145 | Weavile | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 146 | Uxie | Lake Acuity. |
    | 147 | Mesprit | Can see it in Lake Verity; catch it at random Route. |
    | 148 | Azelf | Lake Valor. |
    | 149 | Dialga | Mt. Coronet (Diamond); see in Celestic Town (Pearl). |
    | 150 | Palkia | Mt. Coronet (Pearl); see in Celestic Town (Diamond). |
    | 151 | Manaphy | Receive from Pokemon Ranger. Not needed for National Dex|


    I hope that works properly (thanks to GameFAQs)
    Last edited by Skez; 1st May 2007 at 12:19 PM.
    Pokeball, $200
    Great Ball, $600
    Ultra Ball, $1200
    Catching Arceus, Priceless
    There are somethings money cant catch, for everything else, theres MasterBall

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    2,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple_Jack View Post
    The Sinnoh dex can be completed as long as you battle all of the trainers that you come across. I got the national dex in my pearl soon after beating the elite four.

    The elite four members should have the missing pokemon in your dex unless you skipped trainers. Theres no use trying to get the National Dex before you beat the elite four because the lady doesnt show you your opposite legend until you do.

    Actually, after you get Dialga/Palkia you CAN get the pi. Go to celestic town and get it. That's how I got the natioaldex and I didn't beat the Elite four. I did faint there though. Saw that my dex was complete and went to pal park. Pretty simple and fun loophole.

    LX

    Edit: Course, I did trade to get the starters and gble.
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

  18. #18

    Default

    Every pokemon can be found relatively easy...just battle the E4 they have a lot of hard to find ones.
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/2m7vzfd.png[/IMG]

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    #111: Gabite's 3rd form? (E4 maybe?)
    #114: Ghost/Dark Pokemon, forgot it's name... pretty sure E4 has it. Any way other than the insanely annoying quest to catch it?
    #139: Milotic (Pretty sure E4 has it... any

    OMG THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    19

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Skez View Post
    | 001 | Turtwig | Eterna Gym, Gym Leader Natane. |
    | 002 | Grotle | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ace Trainer. |
    | 003 | Torterra | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 004 | Chimchar | Route 207, Youngster. |
    | 005 | Monferno | Route 215, Ace Trianer. |
    | 006 | Infernape | Pokemon League, Elite Four Flint. |
    | 007 | Piplup | Route 205, Picnicker. |
    | 008 | Prinplup | Route 212 (Rainy Area), Pokemon Ranger. |
    | 009 | Empoleon | Victory Road, Expert. |
    | 010 | Starly | Route 201. |
    | 011 | Staravia | Cycling Road, Cyclist. |
    | 012 | Staraptor | Victory Road, Birdkeeper. |
    | 013 | Bidoof | Route 201. |
    | 014 | Bibarel | Route 208; Route 213, Swimmer. |
    | 015 | Kricketot | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 016 | Kricketune | Route 214. |
    | 017 | Shinx | Route 202, Youngster. |
    | 018 | Luxio | Route 212, Rich Boy. |
    | 019 | Luxray | Sunyshore Gym, Leader Volkner. |
    | 020 | Abra | Jubilife City, School Boy. |
    | 021 | Kadabra | Galactic Eterna Building, Scientist. |
    | 022 | Alakazam | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 023 | Magikarp | Route 204, Youngster. |
    | 024 | Gyarados | Route 215, Ace Trainer. |
    | 025 | Budew | Route 204, Lass. |
    | 026 | Roselia | Route 208, Aroma Lady. |
    | 027 | Roserade | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 028 | Zubat | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 029 | Golbat | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ninja Boy. |
    | 030 | Crobat | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 031 | Geodude | Oreburgh Mine, Worker. |
    | 032 | Graveler | Iron Island, Worker. |
    | 033 | Golem | Victory Road, Expert. |
    | 034 | Onix | Oreburgh Mine, Worker. |
    | 035 | Steelix | Canalave Gym, Leader Byron. |
    | 036 | Cranidos | Oreburgh Gym, Leader Roark. |
    | 037 | Rampardos | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 038 | Shieldon | Route 215, Ruin Maniac. |
    | 039 | Bastiodon | Canalave Gym, Leader Byron. |
    | 040 | Machop | Route 203, Youngster. |
    | 041 | Machoke | Veilstone Gym, Leader Maylene. |
    | 042 | Machamp | Victory Road, Black Belt. |
    | 043 | Psyduck | Oreburgh Gate, Picnicker. |
    | 044 | Golduck | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 045 | Burmy | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 046 | Wormadam | Route 214, Beauty. |
    | 047 | Mothim | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Ace Trainer. |
    | 048 | Wurmple | Jubilife City, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 049 | Silcoon | Floaroma Flower Garden, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 050 | Beautifly | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 051 | Cascoon | Valley Windworks, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 052 | Dustox | Eterna Forest, Bug Catcher. |
    | 053 | Combee | Route 208, Aroma Lady. |
    | 054 | Vespiqueen | Pokemon League, Elite Four Aaron. |
    | 055 | Pachirisu | Route 204, Twins. |
    | 056 | Buizel | Lost Tower, Belle and Pa. |
    | 057 | Floatzel | Pastoria Gym, Leader Wake. |
    | 058 | Cherubi | Route 204, Aroma Lady. |
    | 059 | Cherrim | Route 221, Ace Trainer. |
    | 060 | Shellos | Lost Tower, Youngster. |
    | 061 | Gastrodon | Route 222, Sailor. |
    | 062 | Heracross | Canalave City, Pokemon Trainer Rival. |
    | 063 | Aipom | Route 210, Farmer. |
    | 064 | Ambipom | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 065 | Drifloon | Valley Windworks on Fridays; or Trainer in Hearthome Gym|
    | 066 | Drifblim | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 067 | Buneary | Route 212, Rich Girl. |
    | 068 | Lopunny | Route 216, Ace Trainer. |
    | 069 | Gastly | Route 214, Psychic. |
    | 070 | Haunter | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 071 | Gengar | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 072 | Misdreavus | Lost Tower, Young Couple. |
    | 073 | Mismagius | Hearthome Gym, Leader Fantina. |
    | 074 | Murkrow | Lost Tower, Young Couple. |
    | 075 | Honchkrow | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 076 | Glameow | Valley Windworks, Galactic Grunt. |
    | 077 | Purugly | Valley Windworks, Commander Mars. |
    | 078 | Goldeen | Route 205, Fisherman. |
    | 079 | Seaking | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 080 | Barboach | Route 212, Fisherman. |
    | 081 | Whiscash | Victory Road, Double Team. |
    | 082 | Chingling | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 083 | Chimecho | Victory Road, Psychic. |
    | 084 | Stunky | Lost Tower, Youngster. |
    | 085 | Skuntank | Galactic Eterna Building, Commander Jupiter. |
    | 086 | Meditite | Eterna Forest, Psychic. |
    | 087 | Medicham | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 088 | Bronzor | Route 207, Hiker. |
    | 089 | Bronzong | Pokemon League, Elite Four Lucian. |
    | 090 | Ponyta | Route 205, Camper. |
    | 091 | Rapidash | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 092 | Bonsly | Route 208, Artist. |
    | 093 | Sudowoodo | Route 210, Collector. |
    | 094 | Mime Jr. | Route 208, Artist. |
    | 095 | Mr. Mime | Route 210, Collector. |
    | 096 | Happiny | Route 210, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 097 | Chansey | Route 209 and Route 210 (wild). |
    | 098 | Blissey | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 099 | Cleffa | Route 209, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 100 | Clefairy | Route 210, Twins. |
    | 101 | Clefable | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 102 | Chatot | Route 212, Gentleman. |
    | 103 | Pichu | Route 209, Pokemon Breeder. |
    | 104 | Pikachu | Route 209, Poke Kid. |
    | 105 | Raichu | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Double Team. |
    | 106 | Hoothoot | Route 211 (West), Birdkeeper. |
    | 107 | Noctowl | Route 210 (Foggy Area), Birdkeeper. |
    | 108 | Spiritomb | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 109 | Gible | Victory Road, Dragon Tamer. |
    | 110 | Gabite | Victory Road, Dragon Tamer. |
    | 111 | Garchomp | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 112 | Munchlax | Found by using Honey on trees. |
    | 113 | Snorlax | Pokemon League, Pokemon Trainer Rival. |
    | 114 | Unown | Solaceon Ruins (wild). |
    | 115 | Riolu | Complete Iron Island double battle section and hatch the egg |
    | 116 | Lucario | Veilstone Gym, Leader Maylene. |
    | 117 | Wooper | Valor Lakefront, Schoolboy. |
    | 118 | Quagsire | Pastoria Gym, Leader Wake. |
    | 119 | Wingull | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 120 | Pelipper | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 121 | Girafarig | Route 210, Framer. |
    | 122 | Hippopotas | Route 217, Ace Trainer. |
    | 123 | Hippowdon | Pokemon League, Elite Four Bertha. |
    | 124 | Azurill | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 125 | Marill | Route 212 (Rainy Area), Pokemon Ranger. |
    | 126 | Azumarill | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 127 | Skorupi | Route 210, Ninja Boy. |
    | 128 | Drapion | Pokemon League, Elite Four Aaron. |
    | 129 | Croagunk | Route 215, Black Belt. |
    | 130 | Toxicroak | Lake Valor, Commander Saturn. |
    | 131 | Carnivine | Victory Road, Ace Trainer. |
    | 132 | Remoraid | Route 213, Fisherman. |
    | 133 | Octillery | Sunyshore City, Leader Volkner. |
    | 134 | Finneon | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 135 | Lumineon | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 136 | Tentacool | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 137 | Tentacruel | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 138 | Feebas | Route 222, Sailor. |
    | 139 | Milotic | Pokemon League, Champion Cynthia. |
    | 140 | Mantyke | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 141 | Mantine | Route 223, Swimmer. |
    | 142 | Snover | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 143 | Abomasnow | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 144 | Sneasel | Snowpoint Gym, Leader Candice. |
    | 145 | Weavile | Mt. Coronet, Galactic Boss Cyrus. |
    | 146 | Uxie | Lake Acuity. |
    | 147 | Mesprit | Can see it in Lake Verity; catch it at random Route. |
    | 148 | Azelf | Lake Valor. |
    | 149 | Dialga | Mt. Coronet (Diamond); see in Celestic Town (Pearl). |
    | 150 | Palkia | Mt. Coronet (Pearl); see in Celestic Town (Diamond). |
    | 151 | Manaphy | Receive from Pokemon Ranger. Not needed for National Dex|


    I hope that works properly (thanks to GameFAQs)
    OMG THANX!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my national dex thanx to you!!!! Al i needed was wormadam and cherrim i owe you 4 osting that

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diaruga View Post
    Im only missing Finneon evolved form and Barboach. Where do Ifind the Good Rod? I think its need it to get those two.

    You can find barboach in mt. coronet (wild) (you need to catch with good rod witch is recieved by the fisherman right from hearthome city)

    A trainer on the route between the pokemon league and sunyshore city
    has lumineon




    Just eat the Bunny !

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    238

    Default

    I'm surprised that nobody has commented that the first post and several after it have mistakes. Drifblim IS the evolved form of Drifloon. Drifblim does not evolve. lolz

    Also, I believe the Hearthome gym leader has a Drifblim, and a trainer inside her gym has a Drifloon.

    All that I'm missing is the pokemon seen through the E4 plus Uxie and Azelf. You could count Manaphy too if you want, but I could transfer it through my Ranger. ^_^
    I claimed Staraptor as my bishie!

    -->-->
    Starlidgey.....Staraviotto.........Starapidgeot
    Thanks to Northern Lights for these awesome fusions!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude18210 View Post
    Also, I believe the Hearthome gym leader has a Drifblim, and a trainer inside her gym has a Drifloon.
    Yes, but most people aren't fighting the trainers in the Hearthome City gym because the questions are too simple. And they ARE too simple.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default thats the same as me

    i have 149 Pokemon but i cant be bothereed to w8 for drifbloon on fridays either help me out guys

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turnback Cave
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal View Post
    Ah, thanks for the help. Now the only ones I'm missing are Cynthia's three...

    Edit: Doh, I can't fight any of Fantina's trainers, I forgot about that... and I skipped them because for one I didn't know they were there since the questions were so damned easy. Guess I'm waiting 'till Friday. (I don't want to mess with my clock, I hear it may screw some things up.)
    changing the time screws things up? pah! i've done it countless times and nothing happens
        Spoiler:- Credit goes to...:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •