Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go (501)

Brock gets a happini egg in this episode

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    I can't watch the episode just yet- what did Ash envision Aipom as? Staravia and Turtwig as Torchic and Bonsly was great.
    He invisioned Aipom as Bonsly also.

I loved this episode, the way in which it was done was brilliant. I was nearly in stitches when depressed James (and Mime Jr.) took part in the motto. Lol at Meowth and Dustox teeter dancing too, and at Croagunk constantly clapping as a Politoed.

The judges seriously lack...er, judgement. But hey, it's Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarath365 View Post
    Brock gets a happini egg in this episode
    Really? I didn't know what Egg it was.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    He invisioned Aipom as Bonsly also.

I loved this episode, the way in which it was done was brilliant. I was nearly in stitches when depressed James (and Mime Jr.) took part in the motto. Lol at Meowth and Dustox teeter dancing too, and at Croagunk constantly clapping as a Politoed.

The judges seriously lack...er, judgement. But hey, it's Pokemon.
    How was the judging process done anyway?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

It was the worst non-filler episode of the whole series IMO. The whole cosplay thing bored me, it was just Pokémon showing their costumes and that's all. A hollow episode.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

I found this episode funny, especially the pokemon dressed up and Emo James. And Brock finally won something.
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/47lo29z.png[/IMG]
    Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the awsome banner!

~Bishie~Mafia~Song~Friends

I feel sorry for James. He had a chance for winning but \"smart\" Jessie screwed everything. He should leave her and start his own journey. Jessie and Meowth always dosomething stupid, that why they lose all the time.

Brock got an egg with Happiny, good for him. Everybody from the team had eggs only not him. This time he was luckier than others.

Thnaks for the episode guide on this one I cant wait too watch it!
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 4081-2070-2942
    Pokemon Battle Rev. FC: 0125-9510-2013

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    How was the judging process done anyway?
    By how 'in character' the Pokemon was. Brock probably won as Croagunk was still in Politoad-mode even while they were trying to get the egg back.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonmon View Post
    By how 'in character' the Pokemon was. Brock probably won as Croagunk was still in Politoad-mode even while they were trying to get the egg back.
    Guess that's why Dawn lost.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I really didn't find impressive Piplup as Weedle. Croagunk as Politoed was really convincing.

Piplup lost because he used bubble, something a Weedle wouldn't and couldn't do.

For the ten millionth time, Piplup's bubble attack is BubbleBEAM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Ooop!

After seeing this episode, time for Korobooshi Kojiro's Khaotic Kool Kommentary. (MORTAL KOMBAT!)

First off, I'd like to say the Electrode which friggen levitated and was able to create a gas around it was friggen sweet. Why didn't that win? I mean, IT LEVITATED! L-E-V-I-T-A-T-E-D! That is way more Ya-E-Desk-You-Nay then that Chatot who just babbled like an idiot. Why did that count? And that guy was the reigning champ? Someone must of paid off Sukizo...and the Koffing-Pi and Gyrapie only got one "O"? Why!

That Kakuna as Crawdaunt was awesome also. However, there was a REAL Crawdaunt in one scene...that freaked me out. Because like...what did it dress up as? Or was Kakuna so good it looked like it? Almost as much as Ash revealing his sick obsession with Bonsly which was borderline creepy...and sick. Real sick. Sudowoodo better be careful around that guy....

And Staravia was so awesome, it dissapeared in a time-warp due to it's mental powers at the end of the episode and wasn't seen again. Seviper also suddenly dissapeared, evaporating in a cloud of smoke...Dustox got to dance finally, after not appearing in Gotta Dance due to the No-Flyer's Clause.

So, yeah, this episode was awesome. Except for that Chatot...it deserves to die.

I don't understand why Ash was so frustrated. Is not that he's going to die of he doesn't win... and Pikachu is too full of himself. He was funny but extremely confident.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Piplup lost because he used bubble, something a Weedle wouldn't and couldn't do.
    Must portray Piplup's rather semi-disobedient attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Ooop!
    First off, I'd like to say the Electrode which friggen levitated and was able to create a gas around it was friggen sweet. Why didn't that win? I mean, IT LEVITATED! L-E-V-I-T-A-T-E-D! That is way more Ya-E-Desk-You-Nay then that Chatot who just babbled like an idiot. Why did that count? And that guy was the reigning champ? Someone must of paid off Sukizo...and the Koffing-Pi and Gyrapie only got one "O"? Why!
    I think that would be Magnet Rise. According to the dex, it learns it. Now how it produced the gas....

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Must portray Piplup's rather semi-disobedient attitude.
    Not at all, just inexperience.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Not at all, just inexperience.
    But couldn't Dawn have told Piplup NOT to use its attacks.

This episode was good. For a long while now, obviously, TR has gotten old. I mean wouldn’t Ash and everyone else recognize TR by now by their pokemon (Wobbuffet and Mime Jr always popping out). It was kinda funny how James was all mopey with his part of the motto. It was funny when Jessie insulted Mime Jr’s mimicking. Croagunk won?! IMO, he never really did anything much. Also, IMO, Pikachu should’ve won. Overall, this was just a decent filler episode.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

this was proboly one, if not my fave episode so far......

my favorite part was the annoncer girl getting hit with that mic at the very end

The best part of this episode? Brock finally got his egg. I can't wait until Happiny hatches.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Well...This was a cute episode. Very cute for a filler! Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny. And how Brock wishes it was him.

And one more thing I had to comment on would have to be Rhonda throughout the whole episode. She just reminded me of this old Rugrats episode where Angelica learns a terrible word. I was just watching to make sure she wasn't going to screw up BIG TIME like what happened on Rugrats.

"What does Miss Rhonda think of her kids? She thinks we're all little (BLEEPED OUT)!"

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

definitely one of the best fillers in a while, I gotta say...i enjoyed the different approach to the episode (starting off with something other than the narrator reminding us where Ash is on his journey)...the way that the majority of the episode appeared as if we were watching the contest on Sinnoh Now...nicely done, nicely done

also...highlight = Sudowoodo's disappointment after Brock chose Croagunk (very similar to Staravia's reaction to being left out of the first gym battle)

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    Well...This was a cute episode. Very cute for a filler! Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny. And how Brock wishes it was him.

And one more thing I had to comment on would have to be Rhonda throughout the whole episode. She just reminded me of this old Rugrats episode where Angelica learns a terrible word. I was just watching to make sure she wasn't going to screw up BIG TIME like what happened on Rugrats.

"What does Miss Rhonda think of her kids? She thinks we're all little (BLEEPED OUT)!"
    the funny thing is I actually remember that episode from a looooong time ago, I belive a honking truck was passing by when angelica learned her new favorite bad word.

I can't belive you made me remember that darn you!
    lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast