Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go (501)

Quote Originally Posted by Somorio View Post
    the funny thing is I actually remember that episode from a looooong time ago, I belive a honking truck was passing by when angelica learned her new favorite bad word.

I can't belive you made me remember that darn you!
    lol
    Maybe the writers liked Rugrats and now they want us to be reminded of them.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Who did the voice for the presenter? Because whoever it was it sounded somewhat familiar to Solana (Pokemon Ranger)

Quote Originally Posted by Medea
    And one more thing I had to comment on would have to be Rhonda throughout the whole episode. She just reminded me of this old Rugrats episode where Angelica learns a terrible word. I was just watching to make sure she wasn't going to screw up BIG TIME like what happened on Rugrats.

"What does Miss Rhonda think of her kids? She thinks we're all little (BLEEPED OUT)!"
    Medea wins the internet~ I used to love Rugrats when I was a grade schooler(until I started watching Pokémon full time), and I remember that moment well. That's a fangirl for ya(Angelica, I mean)!

Funny at times too (okay I had to laugh at Sukizo). I just had to! He looked too much like a pimp standing there next to Joy and Jenny.
    I had a feeling I wasn't the only one who thought that! So much of a legend in the Pokémon world he has to be carried out by two hot girls.XD

How is it a filler if one of the characters gets a pokemon, okay I know the egg hasn't hatched yet (going by the US, not japan) but it shouldn't count as a filler episode.

-sigh-

I guess I'll never understand what a filler episode is.

oh good Politoed impression, and funny stuff in the episode
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    How is it a filler if one of the characters gets a pokemon, okay I know the egg hasn't hatched yet (going by the US, not japan) but it shouldn't count as a filler episode.

-sigh-

I guess I'll never understand what a filler episode is.
    You're right, this is obviously not a filler episode. You're also right that you'll never understand why the average Serebii user considers clearly important episodes to be fillers. Neither will I. I guess it's just because they don't have gym battles. -_-

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Once again a great D/P episode. I loved how Brock and Mime Jr was angry at Jessie, because they actually had a small chance of winning. 7,5/10 p.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Corzola View Post
    Once again a great D/P episode. I loved how Brock and Mime Jr was angry at Jessie, because they actually had a small chance of winning. 7,5/10 p.
    It was James and Mime Jr who were upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    Who did the voice for the presenter? Because whoever it was it sounded somewhat familiar to Solana (Pokemon Ranger)
    You mean Rhonda of Sinnoh Now? I believe she was voiced by Rhonda Krempa. Isn't that a coincidence?

I'm surprised that Pokemon USA/TAJ Productions didn't reprise Maddie's archive voice for Growlithe, or has Growlithe kept its original voice before? Just a minor thing.

Not only did Croagunk completely imitate Politoad and win, but Bill Rogers managed to keep Croagunk in tune for the entire episode. How did you do it?
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

i liked this episode too i liked the concept of a pokemon coplaying and liked how brock won and got a pokemon egg. Rhonda made me laugh too with the microphone too hitting her on the head

I think it's funny when Meowth says "sure" in the Weavile costume, and then covers his mouth. I also like it when Piplup dresses up as Weedle. It looked so cute!
    Ret46's PokePet

Buggy the level 24 Ariados! <- PM me to feed him a worm that will make his level go up by 1. Special thanks to Araleon for making him evolve.
    His attacks:
    -Night Shade
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Scary Face
    -Sludge Bomb

I can't believe that Chatot was the defending champion! It didn't even change its appearance. It just sang mediocrely for the whole time.

If this episode wasn't pure fun then I don't know what is. I had to feel sorry for poor Kojirou though - the guy never seems to catch a break and more often than not it's because of his own friends.
    ~

The ending was stupid! Croagunk didn't seem like a winner to me! I think the judges just felt sorry for Brock, just like the writers!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Thumbs up I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    The ending was stupid! Croagunk didn't seem like a winner to me! I think the judges just felt sorry for Brock, just like the writers!
    I agree. Meowth should've won, But Pika was a close second.
    Behold my Togebliss:     Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by BlisseyBoy View Post
    I agree. Meowth should've won, But Pika was a close second.
    I wouldn't have really cared who won as long as it wasn't Brock or that Chatot guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

At least Brock finally gets to win a competition in this episode. It's funny how Croagunk stays in character the whole time (and he even looks just like a politoed). At least he'll get Happiny out of the deal. This episode made me think of season five's "An EGG-Sighting Adventure", too, where the Officer Jenny thought Brock stole Ash's egg because he was jealous Ash and Misty had eggs and he didn't. At least now he's finally had one.

I feel really bad for James in this episode, though, that he loses the chance for the prize because of his teammates (Mime Jr. imitating him even at the end of the motto was kind of funny). The chatot was pretty funny in this episode, especially when it started singing the Jigglypuff tune with "lapras" instead. LOL
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I wanted Mewoth for the winner he was so good
    And Pikachu was my second
    Brock was ok but he had to win he need some way of getting a new pokemon
    The chatot seems yeah to me

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Ahaha, I loved this ep! Pokémon Dress-Up conventions, hehehe. The best part was Ash deciding who to chose, and Pikachu being like, "right here, buddy." Then it proceeded to make those infamous faces it does! OMG I'm glad we got to see that incorporated into something other than mini movie specials ^^

I guess I'm glad that Brock won... dang, Croagunk got on my nerves, though... <<
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeIZCool View Post
    I can't believe that Chatot was the defending champion! It didn't even change its appearance. It just sang mediocrely for the whole time.
    So what. Chatot is Pokemon too. If he has good trainer he can win legendary Pokemon easly.

This was such a funny episode
    "I think we should try something different"
    "...LALALALA"
    "It's the same song!"

But making Croagunk as Politoed was cool and its just random that whenever something happens, Croagunk just kept randomly clapping its hands.

Although they coulda built Brock up more if I didn't know he was gonna win I woulda been like ... what?

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Pretty good episode. I liked the Pokemon dressing up as other Pokemon. And Brock got an egg. Cool.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great episode. I liked the cosplay and all the acts in it. Croagunk as Politoad was funny. As well as Pikachu's impressions. I'm glad that Brock got Happiny, love that super strong egg.

i liked watching the pokemon dress up competition, croagunk looked so funny being dressed as a politoad if you ask me:P

I loved the end when Brock recieved his egg.But how Jessie thought about Palkia as a pokemon that can be in the egg?
    She even does not know him.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I think Croagunk made a good Politoed.

Some of the others were better, but i think it was obvious that Brock was going to get the egg.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast