Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Gangs of London (NC-17)

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post
    1. ...OK !! BelleShipping FTW !!!

We need some fics involving cross gen main characters ^_^
    oho, and I remember that I've seen Gary in that vid of yours...will he come into play as well ? Killer casting for this fic

2. enter the hairflick

...and the proper reaction that follows

*has just bursted out laughing...holding his face in his hand*

now this is just plain ridiculous xD

Fu*k that, BelleShipping all the way new cross-generations shipping, I am really starting to grow fond of them

Well dear, again...what can I say ? you want me to stop making you blush with my "flattering" comments (which, I still hold my case, are only but the truth of what I think), then don't write such brilliant and captivating stories (don't you dare think of doing that...I'd rather live with the felling of me flattering you than without your fics )

5/5, I can almost already rate this, but I'll wait for another (few) chapter(s) to do it...

see you soon dear
    I am sorry that I didn't PM you, I just quickly posted the chapter then went to watch Eastenders xD

1. I lurrrrrrrve da Belleshipping!! xD I like to cross characters that I think are cute together, rather than havin an obvious one like Briana/Drew or May/Drew because it gives an original thingy-ma-bob. xD
    Yesh Gary will be in this fic, every character that was in the video is going to be in. Some of them (Misty and Nozomi) will not be main characters, but will nevertheless be in it.

2. Yesh, me have to have Drew's hair flick in!!! and May has a lil teeny reaction to it ^^

3. I tried to make it ridiculous and ironic that Drew was watching Pimp My Ride when he has an extravegant Porsche xD

4. Yesh Belleshipping You are soo nice thank you for saying that about my writing and yesh u flatter me so much but it is that kind of speak that inspires me so much hun

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty17 View Post
    This was great! Before I forget, I watched the video you posted and it was really, really good. Felt like a real movie trailer. Anyways, back to the story.

Well, it's cute how May's job is going well. One good thing going right? I liked May and Dawn's talk in Starbucks(<3), I hope it keeps at peace for at least a certain amount of time. I wonder what Dawn would do if she didn't have May to talk too =]

Wow, I had seen the spolier before but Paul just taking off like that was a suprise. I never knew that New York was "metropolis," either even though I live in the U.S =D I like your writing because it kinda shows like England vs. U.S, not in a competitive way or anything, I just like the way you write. =]

Ow ow! Hot Dawn and Drew romance. I like how Drew doesn't even mind how Dawn calls it off, and acts like nothing happend. Poor Dawn, she was probuly so overwhelmed. By the way, The Hills Have Eyes, I love that movie, quite gory though, I can see where Dawn had problems.

Finally, my favortie part was when Drew drove May home and he was driving so quick and everything. I also loved her reffering him to a sexy gangster. That made me laugh out loud. =]

You really are sticking with this. Your updates come very fast. Does this mean you are spending less time on Hot Chocolate though? I hope not..=[

Lovely chapter again.
    Thank you for watching my video and for syaing that about it =3

Dawn would probably just sit quietly in the living room with Drew and watch whatever he was on the television if she wasn't with May...

England vs. America? wootness xD thank you for that, I am extremely English so I think that shows xD

Yesh, I enjoyed writing the Dawn and Drew moment Belleshipping galore ^^ The Hills Have Eyes, my best friend Sophie-kins who I love dearly, scared me to death with that movie xDDD but oh well, it is a kool film but if she thinks she is going to make me le watch the second one, le nooo! xD

I am having to spend less time on Hot Chocolate for this fic, but I still write it, but the Hot Chocolate chapters tend to be longer so they take longer to write lol. Thank you for the lovely comment hun =3

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

hey sammy!

I love this fanfic! It's amazing with the drama and the love and I just love it. You're a brilliant writer ^^ hot chocolate was also amazing all though this one is prob a lot more letme guess...adult rated x/ teehee could u add me to ur pm list on both ur fanfics? luva hun and keep up the great work! I can't help but ask myself what's going to happen next!? lol

..Drew should've shot Ash.....
    Quoted for truth xD.

I love, love, love the fic! Belleshipping rocks, lol.
    Anyway, it would be great if you'd put me on the pm list ^o^.
    Thankies! 8^)
    {New icon currently under construction C:}
    You can call me Liberty4Pokemon, Liberty, or Libby (my given name), whatever floats your boat! =)

Proud Namer of/Supporter of OutofSpiteShipping | Ditto on ShootsDownShipping :-*
    ^Glitter/Twinleafshipping, yuri-licious oneshot | ^ShootsDown/Penguni/AppealShipping serial <33
    Claims: Shinji/Kengo; Nozomi/Kengo; Kasumi/Hikari; Sakaki/Kaorin {AzuDai} (couples)||Gwen Stefani (celebrity)
    Nozomi is my bishie =3

Awesome fanfic, lol I luv how you put the Belleshipping in there. I luv that shipping^_^ They look so cute together^.^

Anywayz...I really like this fic hehe, I liked how you made the chapters not be short(I like it when chapters are longer, lol) The pictures you made are pretty cool too:] Everything in this fic is great, lol. Oh, and can I be added to the PM list plz? Thanks;D
    Drew and Dawn Fan Forever =D

Hi Sam!

Well...that was sudden. No buildup at all. Not that it's bad, just damn that was unexpected. lol, I think it was really good, but you simply have to work just a little on suspense, because it's nice to keep people guessing. Plus, the chapters were a lot longer than I thought they were, due to how long chapters usually are on SPPF. 5/5

From now on, it shall be known as Dinteapper!
    Last edited by TPMX; 22nd May 2007 at 1:49 AM.
    If you need me for anything, you'd best contact me on Steam or AIM rather than by PM.

Spoiler:- Extra stuff:

I'm really starting to like this fic. I like how Dawn lives a pretty crappy life with those two jackasses (Drew and Paul), but how she meets sweet May and starts to become great friends with her.

That Drew/Dawn thing was really random, but it was done very nicely. I really don't like Belleshipping, so I really hope thats not the ship that this ends with. Maybe cause I'm such a diehard contestshipper. I really hope May and Drew get to actually talk sometime. xD

But keep up the fanfic! I really loved your Hot Chocolate fanfic. I never reviewed it, but its one of my favorites. So I hope I enjoy this fic as much as that one.

Hey Sammy ^^

I love this fanfic! It's brilliant and I love your style of writing. It makes me wonder what's going to happen, and Dawn being unloyal to her husband?! What's going to happen? lol Could you add me to your pm list? I can't believe that Kengo died, though. It's so sad. I can't wait for the next chapter!

luvya!

dae

Yesh. Told ya Drew should've shot Ash.

Nice chappie! I do like Belleshipping. But I still love Ikari..thank Lord that Dawn stopped....and Drew too. Ah...Ikari still lives!!! But...some Belleshipping stuff here...made me 1/10 to 4/10's....Darn youuuuuuuu!

The 'Hair flick'. Had to put it in eh? Of course...

Love the chappie. Um....10/10 for me today.

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

Good chapter ^_^. i like the little english things that are put in as well I like to stop them. The hair flicking as well ^_^
    I havent seen D/P yet but am looking foward to seeing Dawn and paul when I finally see it in England. anyway keep this up as its great ^_^

OK Samz, I am really sorry but due to Serebii's tendency to loath me, I won't be doing reviews with quotes.. just normal reviews.
    But as to what I have been trying to say for weeks as reviews with quotes, this fic is most definitely "The best ever thing since you said '
    Drew is Sex on toast' on MSN".
    There is so many things I could tell these people in reader land but (due to NDA's) I have to shush or die.

This post has been officially SUPERSPAZZED! by AdamtheNinja

hi me again! love ur story!drew and dawn wowo.o now that was unexcepted! but there is going to be contestshipping right?Right! its ok if theres not any i dont mind. so can i be on the pm list?thankx

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4Pokemon View Post
    Quoted for truth xD.

I love, love, love the fic! Belleshipping rocks, lol.
    Anyway, it would be great if you'd put me on the pm list ^o^.
    Thankies! 8^)
    Sure you can go on the PM list hun, yesh I like Drew/Dawn too and thank you for the comment ^^

Quote Originally Posted by oreo754 View Post
    Awesome fanfic, lol I luv how you put the Belleshipping in there. I luv that shipping^_^ They look so cute together^.^

Anywayz...I really like this fic hehe, I liked how you made the chapters not be short(I like it when chapters are longer, lol) The pictures you made are pretty cool too:] Everything in this fic is great, lol. Oh, and can I be added to the PM list plz? Thanks;D
    Me love Belleshipping too and love ur signature ^^ thank you for the lovely comment and about my pics

Quote Originally Posted by TPMX View Post
    Hi Sam!

Well...that was sudden. No buildup at all. Not that it's bad, just damn that was unexpected. lol, I think it was really good, but you simply have to work just a little on suspense, because it's nice to keep people guessing. Plus, the chapters were a lot longer than I thought they were, due to how long chapters usually are on SPPF. 5/5

From now on, it shall be known as Dinteapper!
    Build up to what? please be more specific, the whole fic or the moment between Drew/Dawn? That is the idea that the beginning comes out of no where because Dawn has backflashes later on to explain.

what is Dinteapper? but thank you for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by mandikitty View Post
    I'm really starting to like this fic. I like how Dawn lives a pretty crappy life with those two jackasses (Drew and Paul), but how she meets sweet May and starts to become great friends with her.

That Drew/Dawn thing was really random, but it was done very nicely. I really don't like Belleshipping, so I really hope thats not the ship that this ends with. Maybe cause I'm such a diehard contestshipper. I really hope May and Drew get to actually talk sometime. xD

But keep up the fanfic! I really loved your Hot Chocolate fanfic. I never reviewed it, but its one of my favorites. So I hope I enjoy this fic as much as that one.
    Mandi!!! *huggles* Yes Dawn has a very hard life, and aw u called Drew a jackass xD
    Hmm, I am not saying anything about the major shippings in this fic, cus it would spoil and i would be inclined to rush into them if I told anyone. but there have been no hints for them yet, and some characters have yet to show up.

Wow, you have read Hot Chocolate? thank you and thank you for this lovely comment hun

Quote Originally Posted by littledreamindawn View Post
    Hey Sammy ^^

I love this fanfic! It's brilliant and I love your style of writing. It makes me wonder what's going to happen, and Dawn being unloyal to her husband?! What's going to happen? lol Could you add me to your pm list? I can't believe that Kengo died, though. It's so sad. I can't wait for the next chapter!

luvya!

dae
    you are on the PM list bbz lol. Thank you for this lovely comment, and yesh Dawn a naughty gurlie

Quote Originally Posted by honey_clover112 View Post
    Yesh. Told ya Drew should've shot Ash.

Nice chappie! I do like Belleshipping. But I still love Ikari..thank Lord that Dawn stopped....and Drew too. Ah...Ikari still lives!!! But...some Belleshipping stuff here...made me 1/10 to 4/10's....Darn youuuuuuuu!

The 'Hair flick'. Had to put it in eh? Of course...

Love the chappie. Um....10/10 for me today.

er...I don't really get what u mean by the 1/10 and 4/10 stuff if u like belleshipping. yesh Drew's hairflick ^^ thankies for the comment

Quote Originally Posted by miakimluv View Post
    hi Sammy!

wow..well,i wuz juz reading..reading..then,oh my gosh..Hawt Drew n' Dawn romance moment lolz am starting to like Belleshippy :3 oh no,i can't!! am a faithul Contestshipper!..oh wellz..go Belleshippy lolz hmm..it makes me wonder though..maybe..well,i think Dawn should go wid Drew i mean..at least Drew iz there for her (in a way lolz) n' well,Paul err..i dunno lolz anywayz,awesome chapter! itz so addicting hehe me juz gotta read it ovr n' ovr again lolz can't wait for da next one! :3

ovr n' outzzz... [=
    Yesh Drew and Dawn moment was....heated *shot* XD I am a Contestshipper but I do love Belleshipping. thankies for the lovely comment hun, especially saying that it is addictive =3

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeccag View Post
    Good chapter ^_^. i like the little english things that are put in as well I like to stop them. The hair flicking as well ^_^
    I havent seen D/P yet but am looking foward to seeing Dawn and paul when I finally see it in England. anyway keep this up as its great ^_^
    lol yesh my english-nes is prominant. thankies vair much for the comment bbz

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

*seen more spoilers than others*
    i gotta say, this next chapter will be very dark, i hope every1s prepared to be hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamtheNinja View Post
    *seen more spoilers than others*
    i gotta say, this next chapter will be very dark, i hope every1s prepared to be hurt.
    hehe perhaps. but maybe....ooh bugger it, here is the next chap

Rated R - Coarse Sexual References, Violence, Strong Language, Threat with a weapon

This Chap is a little bit...stationary. In other words, there isn't a lot of action that the characters go through. But Dawn has a lot of backflashes, so you find a lot about how hard her life has been, with and without Paul

Gangs of London

Chapter 3

Dawn stared at her alarm clock’s ticking hand go around solemnly. As she had been since three o’ clock that morning. It was now almost eight and her eyes were burning with tiredness, but she just couldn’t sleep. She was a slag. Everything that her father told her she was. That her looks were all that she had to get by with in the world. That she would never be the lawyer working in England that she dreamed of. She would end up living from her husband’s money and getting him through her beauty and nothing else.

‘Your mother came to America to make a living here. What makes you think you will be able to live at all in that place?’ he had said to her, not listening to a dream or word that escaped her mouth.

By “that place”, he was of course, referring to England. But they moved. After Dawn’s mother threatened to leave him, he got a VISA, sorted it out and the family moved to London. Dawn had insisted she wanted to get an education in England, because it had better Universities. Everything was going right, until she met Paul. Not that it didn’t thrill her! She loved him more than she could’ve ever imagined loving one of the Scathen family. Or anyone at all for that matter.

‘Hey blue,’ he’d called as she was in the library studying the basics of law.

She’d been shocked that he had spoken to her, and was immediately in crush-mode. He had left the school two years before so it was obvious that he had been hanging around to spot her. He was tall, tough-looking and his accent was strong Cockney. Extremely different from Drew's was at the time.

‘Er…I’m just-’

‘So what you doing?’ he’d asked, looking at the book before she had chance to tell him, ‘Oxford University’s Start to Law? Sounds like a load of shit to me.’

That was where it all began. She chose to go out with Paul over the book that day, and never went back. She tried to convince her parents that she was sticking to her studies, even trying to convince herself, but it was useless. It was her first love and she was overwhelmed. Kengo tried to tell her to stay away and she screamed at him. If she hadn’t done that…maybe he would still be alive. If she hadn’t made a show of the fact that he was trying to break them up, maybe Paul wouldn’t have told Drew. Maybe Drew wouldn’t have shot him…

‘Babe, I’ll see you in a bit. Have fun in Maths,’ he grinned sarcastically, kissing her softly, ‘see you after school.’

Dawn smiled and began to walk up to school, feeling the familiar glee that she always did when Paul kissed her. She looked back at him, realising how far away he already was. He was talking to his cousin. Dawn didn’t know him very well, apart from the occasional “Alright” from him if she was with Paul, but she knew that he had a reputation for being incredibly hard and tough.

She stared at them carefully and noticed Drew showing something black to Paul. What the…a gun?! Dawn thought, alarmed. What were they thinking of doing? She looked again and they had gone out of sight. Neglecting the fact that it was truanting, Dawn started to carefully run after them, trying to keep her steps quiet.

She followed them slyly for what seemed like forever. She was uncomfortable by the fact that they had merged into one of the roughest areas around, going through alleys until finally reaching an abandoned car park. To Dawn’s immense shock, Kengo was waiting there.

‘What the-’ he began, ‘where’s Dawn?’

‘Yeah, you know that note you got from her?’ Drew sneered, ‘it was from me, sorry to burst your happiness.’

‘What the hell is going on?’ Kengo demanded.

‘You really don’t know, do you?’ Paul said heatedly, stepping forwards.

Before Kengo could reply, Paul drew back his fist and smashed it into his face. Dawn started in shock, a tiny cry escaping her mouth. She considered stepping forwards, but found that she was frozen.

‘Don’t you fucking dare try and take Dawn away from me,’ Paul yelled at Kengo, who was getting to his feet slowly, ‘she is mine, and you telling her that I am bad news ain’t gonna’ fucking change that!’

‘You are bad for her. Your whole family is!’ Kengo shouted boldly, wiping blood from his mouth.

‘What the fuck did you just say boy?’ Drew said, almost comically.

‘You heard me! Dawn is a nice girl, if you had any decency you would leave her alone!’ Kengo growled.

‘Piss off, she’s my missus because she chose to be. No little faggot like you is going to change that! Drew.’

Drew put his hand into his pocket and Dawn clapped a hand over her mouth in horror. A G26 handgun…

‘Wanna say that you will never speak to his girl again?’ Drew asked, still keeping his calm, off-hand tone.

‘Fuck you,’ Kengo said, his usually polite tone disintegrating.

‘I'll take that as a no, shall I?’

‘Kill him,’ Paul spat, ‘teach him not to mess with our name.’

Before Dawn could act, he did it. Drew Scathen pulled the trigger on that gun. An almighty bang sounded the area. Louder than anything Dawn had ever heard.

‘NO!’ she screamed as loud as was possible, throwing her face into her hands in terror.

She clenched her hands into fists against her face as choked sobs started to erupt from her chest.

‘What the- Dawn what the hell are you doing here?’ Paul’s voice called.

She couldn’t answer him. He shook her shoulders but she still couldn’t look at him.

‘For fuck’s sake, talk!’ Drew yelled.

Drew had never spoken to her like that before and she couldn’t believe how intimidating he was.

‘Either you make her talk, or I will,’ Drew snapped at Paul.

‘I will!’

Paul grabbed Dawn’s shoulders and pushed her against the wall violently. Dawn flinched in pain but still couldn’t react. The two men were staring at her coldly.

‘Speak Dawn! What are you doing here?’ Paul shouted.

When she didn’t reply, he thrust his hand to her throat. Dawn whimpered in shock, bringing her eyes down to look at Kengo. His eyes were closed, as though he was expecting to die and wanted to prevent her from seeing his blank stare. Blood caked his white school shirt and Dawn’s lip trembled even more…

If I had moved, I could’ve saved him, Dawn thought blankly. The guilt had completely taken over her life for the following year and it still bothered her to the day. She had thrown herself into being the perfect girlfriend for Paul, mostly to convince Drew that she wouldn’t go to the police. He had intimidated her until the day that she turned eighteen. At that point, she believed that he had finally accepted that she wasn’t going to tell anyone about the incident. Before that he scared her so much that she barely spoke in front of him.

He spoke to her. Well…threatened/hissed/spat at her, usually outside the school gates. Too bad in her final year, six weeks from her exams she was threatened because of that…

‘Hey, Pristine!’

Before Dawn knew what was going, a tall blonde girl had marched over and pushed her roughly, her five cronies standing at her heels obediently.

‘What the-’ Dawn had started.

‘Listen bitch, what the hell do you think you are doing with Drew?’ blondie snapped.

‘Hit her Tammy!’ one of her friends said, ‘go on.’

‘Look, I am with Paul-’

‘So you’re a cheater as well you little slut?’ Tammy yelled

‘No! There is nothing between me and Drew!’

‘Oh sure. You ugly little whore, did you promise to get on your knees for him or something?'

Tammy’s cronies burst out laughing, and it was obviously fake. Dawn felt her stomach lurch from the hurtful things that this girl was saying.

‘You know Drew is a Pimp right,’ one of them said “knowingly”.

Now that just wasn’t true. Drew was unbelievably popular with girls, more-so than Paul, but he wasn’t a Pimp. He didn’t cheat…he just ignored the gathering squealers that surrounded him.

‘That’s her dream!’ Tammy laughed, ‘to make a Pimp proud.’

It was then that Dawn had enough. She drew back her fist (not her hand, her fist) and hit Tammy as hard as she could. Her anger was surging too much to care as the rest of the girls pounced on her as she hit Tammy repeatedly. The girl that had called Drew a Pimp grabbed Dawn by her hair and tried to pull her off of Tammy, her long nails scratching Dawn’s face.

‘What the hell is going on!?’

The head mistress had run over and the girls stopped fighting and parted, Tammy kicking Dawn’s stomach first before she had chance to stand up though. Dawn coughed at the blow and launched at Tammy, but the Head grabbed her roughly.

‘You girls are a disgrace, get to my office NOW!’ she shouted.

‘Fuck you!’ Dawn yelled, pulling away from her and turning to face them, determined not to cry.

The girls gasped at her words. As callous as they were, no one spoke to the Head like that. Well. No one since Drew.

‘How dare you,’ the woman said loudly, ‘I cannot believe-’

‘Well believe it!’ Dawn shouted.

The pain of losing her best friend, her fear of Drew and the nerve that these girls had took its toll.

‘Miss Hampton, you won’t have to worry about me again because I am leaving this shit hole! No I am not coming back for my exams, because honestly I don’t give a fuck.’

With that, she sprinted up, her satchel and hair waving wildly in the wind. Cold tears streamed down her face, half from anger and half from hurt. Tammy called her ugly. Was she? Right then, she would’ve believed anything. And she kept to her word. The smartest girl in the year never entered the school grounds after that day. Which pleased Drew mostly, for there was no chance of her slipping anything out to the class if they mentioned their “loss”.

Dawn closed her eyes with a sigh and swung her legs out of bed. There was no point in staying cooped up in bed all day, dwelling on things that she wished her troubled mind would forget. She didn’t bother to put her dressing gown or slippers on and padded downstairs in her thin nightie and bare feet. Craving for tea, she walked into the kitchen and flicked the switch on the kettle. The house was dull and silent, and Dawn missed Paul a lot. She had been stupid thinking “something was missing”. She loved Paul and love was all she needed.

Stirring the milk and water mournfully, Dawn felt a single tear trickle down her cheek. She didn’t move or try to blink it away, she just let it fall, keeping her blurring eyes on her cup. She didn’t even bother to move or look up when she saw someone walk into the kitchen.

‘Dawn, what’s the matter with you?’ Drew asked insensitively, leaning against the kitchen table and looking at her.

‘Hmm.’

‘Aye?’

‘Nothing. I’m fine,’ Dawn whispered.

She looked over at him and was surprised to see that he was fully dressed.

‘Where are you going?’ she asked quietly.

‘To pick Gary and Phoebe up from the airport,’ he said, ‘do us a cuppa’ will you.’

Dawn pulled another cup out of the cupboard and did it silently. Drew was watching her closely and she ignored him, feeling the tear drying against her face.

‘You ain’t still stressing about last night are you?’ Drew asked, sounding angry, ‘cause’ I told you that it was spur of the moment!’

‘It’s not that.’

‘Then stop looking so damn depressed!’ he snapped.

‘Sorry!’ Dawn cried, turning around and staring at him tearfully, ‘I’m sorry okay, I just have a lot on my mind.’

‘Dawn-’

‘Just go to the airport, there’s your tea,’ she murmured, walking past him, neglecting her usual fear of him, ‘see you later.’

‘Dawn, for God’s sake,’ Drew shouted, turning and grabbing her arm, ‘tell me what the hell is wrong with you.’

‘Nothing okay,’ she broke down and shook her head, ‘just…thinking about stuff. Please, it’s nothing to do with you.’

She pushed his hand off of her arm and walked away, hearing Drew swear behind her. Everything was just too much. Paul was never around to support her, and fat chance of getting any from Drew. All he did was make things harder for her.

She suddenly thought of her father. “Supporting” the family with his huge income and making up for it by calling Dawn every name under the sun and barely speaking to her mother. If Dawn wasn’t a cheerleading inspiration who he could brag about, she wasn’t worth being mentioned. In other words, she may have been smart but she was nothing and would rely on a husband for money and get by on looks alone…

‘*******,’ Dawn whispered her herself, pushing her bedroom door open and sitting on the bed slowly, ‘I had more going for me than you ever did.’

She would get by only on looks? He hated everything that the President of the United States didn’t agree with and scammed his way to every working position he ever had. He even hated England. Britain. Anything un-American. So why did he marry her British mother? Perhaps it was simply her beauty. Maybe that’s the only reason Paul fell for someone like her…someone who cared about nothing but becoming a great lawyer.

‘A lawyer? You?’ her father laughed nastily.

‘Yes, and I wasn’t talking to you,’ Dawn snapped, turning back to her mother.

‘Well, honey, don’t you think law is a bit…complicated?’ her mother asked quietly.

‘Well, yes of course it is,’ Dawn replied, ‘but I’m smart, I’ll get there if I try my best.’

‘Nah love, marry a lawyer. That’s as close as you’ll get,’ her father said, laughing at himself.

‘I don’t need a man to provide for me,’ Dawn said, her voice becoming high with hurt, ‘I know what to do to get the career I want.’

‘You may know what to do, but you’re never gonna’ get there. You rely on ya’ looks too much.’

‘Mark!’ Dawn’s mother said quietly, not that her tiny snap was going to change anything.

‘Dawn, we moved to England. We did what you wanted, but don’t try and convince us that it was because of the Universities over here.’

‘It is! Why can’t you just support me?’

Tears of anger spilled out of Dawn’s eyes as she turned away from him determinedly-

‘Dawn?’

Drew’s voice snapped Dawn out of her reminiscence and she wiped her eyes and looked at her bedroom door. He’d already opened it and stepped in.

‘I’m going now.’

‘Oh really? I thought you had already gone,’ Dawn replied quietly.

‘See you in about an hour, depending on the traffic to Heathrow,’ he grumbled, looking awfully disgruntled by having to go there.

He put a hand on Dawn’s cheek and kissed her head softly. Dawn was so shocked that she froze, staring at Drew as he left the room with her mouth slightly open. It was one thing for Drew to give in to a moment of lust, but to display true affection to her? That had never happened before.

‘Maple, can you get package 2A from the fourth shelf from the top in the back room?’

So much for working at the pub again. Today I am in a delivery, post office place as someone’s little skank. It is 3pm and I haven't stopped working once! Package 2A? Good-bloody-God, there has to be a thousand effing packages in this place and he says 2A?

‘2A…? 2A…? 2A!’ I cry out in triumph as my eyes lay on a box about the same size as a television and lift it confidently.

Biggest mistake of the day. What the hell is in this thing? House bricks? Probably. Knowing the peculiar ways of the Southern British.

‘Here…your package,’ I gasp, toppling to the counter and laying it in front of the man waiting for it.

‘Yeah, it’s heavy by the way,’ he smirks, signing a loopy signature on the board I hand to him.

‘Thanks for that,’ I hiss quietly, just loud enough for him to hear, tightening my ponytail irritably.

‘Keep your claws in Kitty.’

‘Don’t call me that!’

‘My most sincere apologies…Kitty.’

The man shakes his auburn hair from his eyes cockily and pushes the board containing his signature back across the table. I read the signature and feel my brow furrow at the sight.

‘Drew Scathen?’ I whisper, looking up at him slowly.

‘The one and only.’

‘No…I’ve met Drew Scathen,’ I say, confused, ‘you’re not him.’

‘Ah.’

The man does not seem at all bothered by the fact that I know he’s lying. Unless he happens to be called Drew Scathen as well? That could be possible!

‘Come here,’ he says, pulling me around the counter and grinning at me again.

‘What-’

‘I am running a little errand for Drew, kay?’ he says, putting a finger under my chin, ‘you don’t have a problem with that, do you?’

‘But…you can’t-’

‘Babe, this is me your talking to.’

Me? Who’s me? I don’t even know this guy’s name.

‘Here,’ he rips a piece of paper from the wad on the counter and starts to write on it, ‘I’ll take the package. And you…’

I stare inquisitively at the paper but he folds it up out of my sight and holds it in his fist.

'Let me know. If there is any problem.’

He pulls my hands from my side and pushes the paper into it, closing it again. It is so surreal that it seems perfectly natural for this interaction to occur. He gives me one more smirk, picks up the package and sweeps out of the building. What…just…happened?

My hands fumbling, I open the piece of paper apprehensively.

07913289848 - Give me a call some time

Gary

Gary…?

I feel a small smile creeping onto my lips. I just might do that.

Ah, there you have it. I hope that isn't disappointing. I always feel that the chapters are inadequate so I say the same after each chap.

If you read and like please R&R

~CuteDrew667~

Gangs of London PM List:

honey_clover112
    HelloKitty17
    shadow_shipper
    miakimluv
    littledreamindawn
    Liberty4Pokemon
    Oreo754
    cutey_Kat12

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

yaz! the next chapie is up! well i really liked it and although im a contestshippier i thought the little moment between dawn and drew was just simply cute! oh also u surpized me w/ the gary thing....wonder wuts going to happen next??? anywayz keep up the good work!

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I think you are turning me into some kind of Dawn/Drew freak, and now we have a small possibility of Gary/May? ^__^ I would really love to see these things progress, I know a lot of people want to see Contestshipping happen in the end, but you have a potential to make this something very rare. Though I'm sure whichever you decide, I'll end up happy. XD

Thank you for creating this facinating story, and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.

By the way, love your Drew and Dawn, they are fantastic! (Especially Drew's hard-but-soft-deepdown-attitude)
    This sig thing is confuzzling.

oooh...I recieved a PM xD let's get this done...

Quote Originally Posted by CuteDrew667 View Post
    If she hadn’t done that…maybe he would still be alive. If she hadn’t made a show of the fact that he was trying to break them up, maybe Paul wouldn’t have told Drew. Maybe Drew wouldn’t have shot him…
    oho, stuff from that vid you made are there going to be more stuff from the vid ? new characters ?

It was then that Dawn had enough. She drew back her fist (not her hand, her fist) and hit Tammy as hard as she could. Her anger was surging too much to care as the rest of the girls pounced on her as she hit Tammy repeatedly.
    ...I support you all the way Dawn ! I would have already punched her if she'd call my girlfriend's cousin a pimp...(in her case, her boyfriend...)

‘Dawn, for God’s sake,’ Drew shouted, turning and grabbing her arm, ‘tell me what the hell is wrong with you.’
    I find this part rather funny...yet tragic in another way...you see Drew trying to be sensitive to her pain, tries to confort her, but he just can't...he had to make it sound aggressive...

‘Mark!’ Dawn’s mother said quietly, not that her tiny snap was going to change anything.
    sh*t, why'd you name such a vile person after me xD

My hands fumbling, I open the piece of paper apprehensively.

07913289848 - Give me a call some time

Gary

Gary…?

I feel a small smile creeping onto my lips. I just might do that.
    O_o

*smiles*

BrunettShipping ALL THE WAY !!!!!!

You'd definately make one happy reader by making this go with Belle and Brunett shipping xD

then again, Contest and Cavalier would rock as well..

GAAH !! so many possibilities ! I love this fic !!

but this chapter was less thrilling than the last ones :-/ I know we can't have constant development, but this was nearly no development at all, besides Gary entering the fic, in his own thrilling manner

that was some good interraction

keep it up dear ! ^_^
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Quote Originally Posted by miakimluv View Post
    wow,awesome chapter Sammy! lotta flashbacks lolz well,da storeh's getting clearer n' clearer by evereh chap ;3 *reads again* oh my gawsh! Drew kissed Dawn? softly?! o.o now that has to be true affection or sumthin! yayz! lolz ooh-er..Gary?! hmm..wonder how he's gonna fit in all this lolz well,awesome chap Sam! 6/5 if i hafta rate lolz can't wait for da next one!! thankz for PMing me bowt it (so thatz what da PM list iz for lolz)

ovr n' outzzz..[=
    Zomg Mel, I love your signature banner thing! Kawaii!

hehe Drew and Dawn lurrrrveness xD the appearance of Gary too, lol. wow 6/5 is that possible? thanks so much for teh comment hun

Quote Originally Posted by cutey_Kat12 View Post
    yaz! the next chapie is up! well i really liked it and although im a contestshippier i thought the little moment between dawn and drew was just simply cute! oh also u surpized me w/ the gary thing....wonder wuts going to happen next??? anywayz keep up the good work!
    Thankies so much, yesh I enjoyed writing the moment between Drew and Dawn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyajin-Neko View Post
    I think you are turning me into some kind of Dawn/Drew freak, and now we have a small possibility of Gary/May? ^__^ I would really love to see these things progress, I know a lot of people want to see Contestshipping happen in the end, but you have a potential to make this something very rare. Though I'm sure whichever you decide, I'll end up happy. XD

Thank you for creating this facinating story, and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.

By the way, love your Drew and Dawn, they are fantastic! (Especially Drew's hard-but-soft-deepdown-attitude)
    yay! Drew/Dawn freak! Gary/May...? ooh, we will have to wait and see Contestshipping...? By the way I am trying to make it original, do ya really think I would fall back on my fave ship? xD

wow, fascinating is a very flattering word. thank you so much for the review

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post
    sh*t, why'd you name such a vile person after me xD

O_o

*smiles*

BrunettShipping ALL THE WAY !!!!!!

You'd definately make one happy reader by making this go with Belle and Brunett shipping xD

then again, Contest and Cavalier would rock as well..

GAAH !! so many possibilities ! I love this fic !!

but this chapter was less thrilling than the last ones :-/ I know we can't have constant development, but this was nearly no development at all, besides Gary entering the fic, in his own thrilling manner

that was some good interraction

keep it up dear ! ^_^
    oh!!! Mark!!! I never even thought about the coincidence lol. I just thought of my ex-boyfriend who needs to go die quietly, and that's why I picked the name Mark xD.

Le Brunetteshipping? Who knows. But if Drew was picking up Gary and Phoebe up from teh airport, you better find out who Phoebe is first before assuming shippings lol

Gary in his own thrilling manner!!! yay! Thank you very much for the review bbz *huggles*

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Oh man, those flashbacks are something. Especially, the one with Kengo, THAT was brutal. Anyways, don't worry this chapter was anything but dissapointing. The little DrewxDawn romance sure was nice, I am not a fan of that couple, but I like your way of having them together. I still love how like every guy in this story is an a** but a romantic. My favorite part was the end, that was a suprise. The May and Gary. Can't wait to see where you go with that. Update again soon, like I know you will. Lovely chapter. =] peace.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

Fantastic chapter! 4.5/5 I love flashbacks, lol. So sad that Kengo got killed...now there's no hope for him to be shipped with Paul ;_;. (Please ignore my current obsession with the Paul/Kengo pairing --; )

And now Gary's in here, too! Fine by me ;D.
    Last edited by Liberty4Pokemon; 26th May 2007 at 11:13 PM.
    {New icon currently under construction C:}
    You can call me Liberty4Pokemon, Liberty, or Libby (my given name), whatever floats your boat! =)

Proud Namer of/Supporter of OutofSpiteShipping | Ditto on ShootsDownShipping :-*
    ^Glitter/Twinleafshipping, yuri-licious oneshot | ^ShootsDown/Penguni/AppealShipping serial <33
    Claims: Shinji/Kengo; Nozomi/Kengo; Kasumi/Hikari; Sakaki/Kaorin {AzuDai} (couples)||Gwen Stefani (celebrity)
    Nozomi is my bishie =3

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty17 View Post
    Oh man, those flashbacks are something. Especially, the one with Kengo, THAT was brutal. Anyways, don't worry this chapter was anything but dissapointing. The little DrewxDawn romance sure was nice, I am not a fan of that couple, but I like your way of having them together. I still love how like every guy in this story is an a** but a romantic. My favorite part was the end, that was a suprise. The May and Gary. Can't wait to see where you go with that. Update again soon, like I know you will. Lovely chapter. =] peace.
    Brutal? lol, poor Kengo yesh. Yes guys who are arseholes usually do have charm, shame on them. Thank you for the comment so much hunni

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4Pokemon View Post
    Fantastic chapter! 4.5/5 I love flashbacks, lol. So sad that Kengo got killed...now there's no hope for him to be shipped with Paul ;_;. (Please ignore my current obsession with the Paul/Kengo pairing --; )

And now Gary's in here, too! Fine by me ;D.
    *cry* 4.5/5? xD nah thats good, thank you. Kengo/Paul *shivers* bleh. the only yaoi ship I like is Respectshipping Thankies for the comment

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Oh, gosh...my post got deleted....now I'm angry....X(

Anyways, love the chappie. Love the 'Kengo' thing...and Gary?! Brunette?! Never gonna happen! Ever. Tis' true.....I think.

Phoebe? The Hoenn E4? Am I right? :O

My post got deleted....waah!!

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    ILU

Quote Originally Posted by honey_clover112 View Post
    Anyways, love the chappie. Love the 'Kengo' thing...and Gary?! Brunette?! Never gonna happen! Ever. Tis' true.....I think.

Phoebe? The Hoenn E4? Am I right? :O
    there is a Phoebe in the Hoenn Elite four? lol I didn't know that, actually i simply just picked the name because I liked it. If you invision her as the elite four phoebe then so be it, but you will find out who she is properly in the next chap (which is almost finished.

And here is the next chapter. Number 4

Rated R - Warnings - Strong Language, Sexual References and Sexual Tension, Threat/Fear

This is a longer chappier, yay! and in England the word f - a - g, means cigeratte. kk? lol

Gangs of London

Chapter 4

‘Yes, I think you should - put that down!’

‘Er…Danika?’ I ask.

‘Oh, sorry babe. Suzie just had my work mobile above the toilet.’

‘You’re in the bathroom?’

‘Yeah, getting ready to go out. Suzie, go to daddy. Shoo!’

‘Aww, aren’t you nice,’ I say down the phone sarcastically.

‘Yeah, DAVID! Can you get my bras off the radiator?’ Danika calls loudly.

‘Good grief Dan, can't you wait until I get off the phone?’

‘Oh sorry May, it is just hectic in this house. David doesn’t make it any easier with his “I-must-work-twelve-hours-a-day-rule”,’ she replies scathingly.

‘Oi! I don’t work twelve hours a day!’ David’s voice snaps from the background, ‘I still have time to pick up Suzie from school when you’re getting a facial.’

‘Oh yeah! There is a new salon open in Birmingham, I went there yesterday,’ Danika says excitedly, before pausing and making a “tsssst” sound, ‘sorry babes, you had something to tell - slash - ask me, what was it?’

‘Ah, yes. Well, there is this guy-’

‘Where’s he from?’

‘Well…he sounded American-’

‘No! Americans in London is never a good sign!’

‘What? And Americans in Shropshire is okay?’

‘Yes.’

‘Why?’

‘Because yanks in London are always there on “business”. Bad business. It’s the same as a Londoner going to New York! Bad business.’

‘Funny you should say that. My friend Dawn’s husband went to New York a couple of days ago.’

‘Bad business.’

‘Dan! Can I finish now?’

‘Yes go on. You have fallen in love with a yanks’ yank accent and his yanking yank looks and want to know if you should yank him?’

‘Danika! You are awful,' I have burst out laughing but try to be stern with her.

‘I know, init babes,’ she sighs, and I can tell that she is grinning, ‘look. Whatever country he is from or where he is living now and why he is in London…' she trails off for a moment, 'on the other hand you could always come back to Shropshire! Remember Jay? Well he-’

‘Dan, should - I - call - him?’ I say clearly and loudly.

‘Totally!’

‘Eh?’

‘Yes, like I was saying before I interrupted myself. As long as he is a nice guy and treats you nice then there is no reason why you shouldn’t call him,’ she says earnestly.

‘Thanks Dan, you’re a star!’

‘You know you would’ve called him anyway.’

‘You’re probably right.’

‘Good. Love you baby girl, bye-e!’

I smile and slide my phone shut slowly. So…after much digging, Danika thinks I should call Gary. Gary…hmm. He seemed nice, but what on Earth was he doing signing something for Drew? That could be counted as forgery. So he can’t be pristine. Ha, pristine. That name still tickles me.

‘Hello?’ comes a deep, male voice and I realise that I have actually dialled his number without actually being slow and taking an hour to think over it.

‘Hello?’ he repeats.

‘Er…hi, I mean. Hello,’ I say quickly, ‘it’s May. The girl at the Post Office.’

‘Kitty!’ he exclaims, and I hear him sip at a drink, ‘good to hear from you, and so quickly. So much for playing hard to get.’

‘Er…’

‘Hey, I’m just messing with you. I hope there wasn’t a problem with me collecting an old friends’ stuff. Cause’ I don’t wanna’ have to be the one to tell him if he can’t have it.’

‘Well…I,’ I stop, not sure how to answer that, ‘could you at least…explain?’

‘Sure, why don’t you come by Drew’s house now and I’ll tell you.’

‘What…but…’ I splutter, taken aback, ‘but…I don’t know where it is.’

‘I thought you knew the guy?’

I hear a murmur in the room and it seems that Drew has just entered the room and overheard Gary talking.

‘Kitty, what does he know you by?’

‘…May,’ I mumble.

‘May? ‘Kay, the girl is May,’ Gary says away from the phone.

‘Dawn’s new mate?’ I hear Drew say, a little rudely, ‘how do you know her?’

‘Mate, I need to talk to her. Can she come over, now?’

‘…Dawn…get…I ain’t…alright.’

I can only make out certain words, but it sounds as though Drew is giving in. Grudgingly.

‘Cheers mate. Drew will come and pick you up now, you at the flat?’

‘Yes,’ I reply in surprise, guessing that Drew mentioned about my whereabouts.

‘See you in a bit Kitty.’

I ruffle my hair to make it bounce carefully and blink to make sure my mascara won’t smudge. Yes, I have to admit. It is kind of thrilling seeing Gary again. I wonder if he will be in the car with Drew…

My buzzer sounds loudly and I press the button.

‘Yes?’

‘It’s Drew, you ready?’

Oo-er, he is such a cold-toned man.

‘I’ll be down in a moment.’

I grab my handbag, slip my trainers on and hurry out of the door, neglecting to lock it. Nothing happens in this block of flats. Not with a landlord as evil as mine. Drew is leaning against his Porsche coolly in a similar leather jacket to last night, wearing opaque sunglasses that must be to cover up the good-ol’-English-sun which peaks from behind the clouds every half an hour. That or they might be for show. Could be either, couldn’t it?

‘What you doing?’ he asks, as I automatically go to one of the back doors.

‘I was-’

‘You don’t need to get in the back when there’s only two of us.’

‘Oh…okay,’ I say with a smile, moving around the car and climbing into the passenger seat.

We sit in silence for a few moments, as I thank silently for seatbelts (Drew has an extra speed limit all of his own). It is only when we stop at some traffic lights that Drew turns to look at me. He has put his glasses into his pocket and his eyes seem to analyse my every move.

‘Dawn’s bein’ a shit today.’

‘Excuse me?’ I say, completely at a loss of what he is talking about.

‘She is being a proper little depressed cow,’ Drew grunts, tapping a finger against the steering wheel and raising his eyebrows at me, ‘so how do you know my long lost yank?’

‘Huh?’

‘How do you know Gary? He never told me.’

‘Oh…well,’ I try to think, ‘I am a temp. And he was picking up a package from where I was working…for you.’

Drew seems to stiffen in his seat and he looks away from me again. Oh. Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned that.

‘Yeah,’ Drew says coldly, ‘Gary needs to talk to you about that.’

I don’t reply and Drew starts the car again, pulling in front of another car dangerously.

‘Er…’ I try, gripping onto my thighs anxiously.

‘What?’

‘I’m…I just get nervous in cars,’ I admit quietly.

‘Oh,’ Drew mutters, jamming his foot against the middle pedal hastily so the car slows down by about 30mph.

‘Thank you,’ I mumble, regardless of the fact that i have just been thrown forward against my seatbelt sharply.

I start to notice the change in people and area. There are a lot more small gangs of people on the street corners and standing outside abandoned shops. This is typically what I imagined East End to be like. At the next set of traffic lights, Drew opens his car window and sparks a match up. I stare in confusion until he pulls a packet of fags out of his pocket and lights one. He throws the match out of the window, which attracts the attention of one of the nearby gangs. I feel my stomach jolt, praying that they aren’t going to confront him or cause trouble.

‘Scathen!’ one tall, black boy calls who looks about fifteen, ‘come for a drink!’

‘Nah, got errands to run.’

‘Oh, who’s the chick?’

I feel my cheeks flush self-consciously, and I brush my hair behind my ears quickly, feeling nervous at what Drew will say.

‘Someone way out of your league,’ Drew says, resting his elbow on the open space of his door and smirking.

‘Cold,’ the boy says, with a good-humoured laugh, which his mates join in with, ‘is that who you’re doing the errand for?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Leave her with us, we’ll do whatever she needs…’

I feel my heart skip a beat at the idea of being left here with these guys.

‘I’d rather kill you,’ Drew says to the boy, ‘and I wouldn’t put it past me.’

‘Ah, safe Drew! Safe!’ they call as he starts the car again and drives away.

Drew gives a shrugging chuckle and takes a long drag of his cigarette, exhaling the smoke against his steering wheel and tapping the ash out of the window.

‘Want one?’ he asks, obviously noticing my watching of him.

‘Oh, no I don’t smoke,’ I say hastily.

‘You’re a right goody ain’t ya’,’ Drew says, not nastily.

‘No, I mean…erm…’

‘Not cause’ you don’t smoke, I ain’t recommending that, just in general. You’re alright though,’ Drew says, ‘you ain’t as bad as I thought.’

‘Erm…’

‘A couple of outings with Dawn and you’ll be well sound.’

I feel flattered, as much as Drew’s compliments are limited. Getting one at all is hard from what I can tell of his character.

‘Jump out then.’

I realise that the car is motionless and we have stopped in front of a large, detached house with stairs leading up to the door (like most large houses in London, but there you go). This is certainly not what I imagined London’s East End houses to look like, but I'm guessing there is wealthy areas in all parts.

Stepping out, I feel my hair blow in the wind and I tut as I have to pull my hood up as a shield from the winter air. I love England, but why couldn’t God make it so that we had Florida or Nevada heat? Because He is laughing at my misfortune that’s why. Or perhaps it is just scientific that England is, like, cold.

‘Oi, air head!’ Drew snaps and I blink and look at him, ‘you coming?’

‘Yeah. Sorry.’

The house is even more magnificent inside! Drew shuts the door behind me and throws the keys onto a small table at the side of the door. He seems to know what is going through my head because he smirks and ushers me into a room, which I am guessing is the living room.

‘Gaz!’ Drew shouts.

Within seconds, Gary struts into the room, accompanied by a small, red-haired girl of about twenty years. Who…is…she?

‘Phoebes, will you make us a drink. Kitty and I need to have a little talk,’ Gary says and I smile at her slightly, ‘Drew you stay.’

They signal for me to sit and I do so, suddenly feeling a little more nervous about this situation. I get the feeling that the package I enquired about to Gary was of great importance.

‘May, that parcel I picked up for Drew,’ Gary begins, ‘is of great importance.’

Wow, I think I am developing a gift with these things.

‘So, in other words keep your mouth-’ Drew starts but Gary cuts across him.

‘It was just impossible for Drew to pick up at the time, so I did it for him. You aren’t going to tell anyone are you?’

‘Well, no. I mean, it isn’t as though you were picking up anything illegal,’ I say with a small laugh.

Gary laughs with me, and Drew glares at him. Oh… Maybe…no it couldn’t be.

‘May?’

A very tired (and red-eyed, I notice), Dawn has appeared at the door. She is wearing a small nightie and obviously hasn’t left her room all day. Her eyes flick to all of us and seems to read the situation.

‘What have you been telling her?’ Dawn asks the two men anxiously, ‘cause’ she-’

‘Dee, relax,’ Gary says, waving a hand at her, ‘we were just having a little discussion. Everything is fine, okay?’

‘May, when did you get here?’ Dawn asks.

‘Just now. I met Gary at the post office.’

‘Small world,’ Dawn says with an ironic laugh.

‘It’s okay though,’ Drew says quietly, ‘she isn’t going to say anything and everything will be fine.’

Even though he is saying it very calmly, I feel threatened and scared. Dawn is staring at Drew, her face turning gradually more pale. Her expression alone is frightening, but I can’t figure out why.

‘So, Drew,’ Gary says loudly, breaking the silence, ‘you having Phoebe and I at your party next week?’

‘Party?’ Dawn repeats, regaining her posture and looking at Gary.

‘Yes, Drew and I discussed it coming back from the airport. Will Kitty be invited?’

He looks at Drew expectantly, who closes his eyes and shrugs.

‘Why not? Do you wanna’ come?’ he asks, opening his eyes and turning them to me.

‘Um…sure,’ I say, trying to shake my uncomfortable feeling, ‘what day is it?’

‘Next Saturday. You’ve got over a week,’ Drew mutters, before getting up and leaving the room – ignoring Phoebe who tries to hand him a drink.

‘What’s up with him?’ she asks, with a similar accent to Gary’s.

‘Nothin’ Phoebes, just bring mine,’ Gary replies holding out his hand to take a drink from her.

‘Who’s…?’ I ask Dawn quietly.

‘Oh, that’s Phoebe Oak,’ Dawn says loudly, neglecting to be discreet, ‘Gary’s cousin.’

‘Oh.’

‘Phoebe, this is May, my friend,’ Dawn says to her and she smiles at me.

Phew. There was silly me thinking that she was Gary’s girlfriend. Thank God for that…or…I mean, who cares anyway. He hasn’t acted as though he wants to be anything more than friends.

‘May, come here.’

To my immense surprise, it is Drew who has spoken to me. He is standing in the doorway expectantly and I get up and go over to him. Once out of sight of the other people in the room, he grabs my wrist and pulls me forcefully down the hall and into a small side room, which can barely be called a room. More like a cupboard.

‘What’s wrong?’ I ask nervously, turning as he lets go of my arm.

Drew turns the light on and closes the door behind him. I feel my cheeks redden deeply as he turns back to me, half from nerves and half from the close contact. I try to take a step back from him, but my back bumps into the wall, and I realise that there is no way I can change this situation. It is now that I realise just how big Drew is. Not in any unattractive way at all. He is tall, very tall. His height of over six foot completely towers my small frame of 5”4. And not only that, but he’s broad. His jacket has been discarded and I can see the muscles on his arms and shoulders, which only increases my fear of him.

‘Please, what’s wrong?’ I ask again, a little more urgently.

‘Listen,’ Drew says, putting a hand on his forehead and looking down at me.

He is breathing deeply and for some reason I believe it is to keep his anger under control. If that is so…what’s he going to do?

‘Drew…what?’

‘Shut up!’ he snaps and I start violently, my eyes watering slightly, ‘just let me think.’

I sniff, my sensitive mind letting me down. I can tell Drew is eyeing my tearful expression but he doesn’t look bothered, holding his right hand in a fist scarily. He runs his fingers through his hair and smacks his fist just above my shoulder, and I flinch in fright. I have to wait for him to say whatever he needs, because with his hand there, there is not way I can try to escape.

‘That package Gary got,’ he starts, his voice sharp but quiet, ‘had some of my stuff that I imported from America.’

‘I-’

‘You know fuck all about me!’ Drew says heatedly, ‘but one thing I will tell you is that you don’t talk about me to anyone! You tell anyone about that and you’ll get hurt.’

‘Drew,’ I whimper, two tears spilling down my cheeks, ‘I promised I wouldn’t tell anyone, and I won’t.’

‘Good, then you’ll be fine,’ Drew whispers, managing to still keep a threatening tone.

Our eyes don't move away from each other's as I find that I am trembling. How can he scare me so?

‘Dawn and I are going to Hustlers tomorrow.’

‘Where?’ I hiccough, wiping my tears away determinedly.

‘It’s a nightclub, come with us.’

‘What?’ I breathe, completely confused, ‘but you-’

‘If you ain’t gonna’ say nothing then there is no reason to be cold with you, plus Dawn really loves ya’,’ Drew mutters, ‘I…’

Drew looks…guilty? Is that possible?

‘I never meant to…ya know…scare ya,’ Drew says, 'just keep your mouth shut.'

I feel a sob bubbling at my throat and I take a deep, shaking breath to try and make it subside. Drew removes his hand from above my shoulder and lets it fall to his side. There is about an inch of space between us, none if I wasn’t pressed against the wall, and I pray that he will let me out.

‘Come on, I’ll take you home. I’ll tell Dawn you’re coming to Hustlers.’

I can’t bring myself to even attempt at defiance, so I just watch him as he opens the door and waits for me to go past him. I have to sidle past for the lack of room, and I feel my cheeks flush again, having to brush closely past him. I feel a shiver shoot up my spine as I find myself face to face with him (well…face to his chest) and freeze. Oh God. Move, May, move! I am in a very inappropriate position and I can feel every movement of his chest when he breathes. I can see every toned part of his chest and shoulders, every shape in his lips and…

‘What you doing?’ Drew asks slowly, raising one eyebrow at me.

‘Sorry,’ I splutter, practically toppling away from him.

‘Where have you two been?’ Gary asks as we go back into the living room.

‘I was just having a little talk with her.’

Dawn’s eyes snap up to mine, obviously trying to read my expression. I just hope my cheeks are back to normal. I smile at her and her posture seems to relax slightly.

‘I’m gonna’ take her home now,’ Drew says.

‘I’ll come!’ Gary says quickly, getting to his feet.

‘Yeah and me,’ Phoebe said, ‘then you can drop me and Gary off home.’

‘Whatever.’

‘Bye May, shall I see you-’

‘She’s coming to Hustlers with us tomorra’,’ Drew interrupts.

‘Oh, we’re going to Hustler’s tomorrow?’ Dawn asks.

‘Yeah.’

‘Well…okay. I’ll see you there May,’ Dawn says, hugging me and smiling.

‘Yeah, see you tomorrow night,’ I reply, hugging her back and then turning towards Drew, Phoebe and Gary.

‘So, Hustlers? You ever been there before Kitty?’ Gary asks, leaning across the back seat to look at me closely.

Drew is ignoring us as Gary and I are sitting in the back of his Porsche, Phoebe next to him in the passenger seat. I feel a lot more comfortable with Gary than Drew, and although I didn’t like it at first, I find him calling me “Kitty” quite sweet.

‘No I haven’t. You?’

‘Yes, we will have a great time, you’ll like it. It’s great isn’t it Drew?’ Gary says, leaning against the driver's seat and looking at him.

‘Mint,’ he replies shortly.

‘I look forward to seeing you in your little English party clothes,’ Gary grins suggestively and I blush slightly.

‘You see Dawn in her little English party clothes all the time,’ Drew says, looking through his rear-view mirror at us.

‘Yeah, but an American in English clothes is never the same.’

'What's the difference between English party clothes and American ones?' Drew asks slowly.

‘Dawn isn’t American,’ I say, frowning confusedly.

‘Yeah she is,’ Gary says, ‘she comes from Michigan, Detroit.’

‘She does?’ I answer, taken aback, ‘I had no idea. She sounds British.’

‘Don’t call her British,’ Drew says snappily, ‘her accent is English, not British.’

‘I…’

‘Just ignore Happy,’ Gary says and I resist the temptation to laugh, ‘Dawn’s Mom was from London, but moved to America and had Dawn with some American dude that I have never known Dawn speak about. They moved to England when Dee was fourteen.’

‘Oh…’ I say.

Dawn told me about her Mother, but never about her Dad and didn’t mention that she is from Detroit. I have met more people from America in the past week than ever before in my life: having never actually been there.

‘Gary, this is where she lives,’ Drew says, stopping the car and looking around at us.

‘Oh, I’ll walk you up,’ Gary says and I smile bashfully.

‘Bye Drew,’ I say, ‘thanks for the lift.’

Drew lifts his chin slightly in response and Gary ushers me out of the car and towards the building.

‘Thanks Gary,’ I say, putting my key-card into the slot and getting into the lift.

‘No problem Kitty,’ he replies, leaning against the wall of the not-very-nice lift (to put it nicely), ‘er…nice place.’

‘It isn’t, don’t lie,’ I say with a laugh, pushing the button for the fifth floor, ‘but it is all I can afford at the moment.’

‘Ah, you should come at stay at mine after Hustlers, there are spare rooms,’ he adds at my expression.

‘But, aren’t you staying at Drew’s?’

‘Nah, Phoebes and I were just there cause’ Drew picked us up from the airport. I have a house in Strand.’

‘Oh, I know that place,’ I say truthfully, ‘I bet it is lovely.’

We step out of the life and towards my front door, number 32. I rest my hand on the handle and then turn to Gary, who is standing behind me closely.

‘I would ask to see the Kitty’s basket, but Drew may shoot me. Not that he is that kinda’ guy,’ he grins, flickering his eyebrows humorously.

‘Yeah, you should probably go. I’ll see you tomorrow night,’ I say, ‘I think Drew is going to pick me up, but Dawn will probably let me know in a bit.’

‘Yeah…’

Gary takes a step closer to me and I turn, finding myself pressed against the door self-consciously. He lifts one hand and slips it against my hip as I put one on his shoulder, moving closer to kiss him. As soon as our lips make contact, I feel my eyes close and my senses taking control. I always told Danika that it was wrong to do anything more than hold a guy’s hand unless you have been on at least two dates with him. I get the feeling that I am just slightly hypocritical.

Gary’s left hand is brushing through my hair as I move closer to him. I can almost hear Drew’s impatient tapping on the steering wheel, and I find myself giggling. Gary pulls away and looks at my grin slightly apprehensively.

‘Something…funny?’ he asks.

‘No, just…Drew will be waiting,’ I say gently.

Gary smiles and kisses me fleetingly, before turning and walking back into the lift, which is still open. I sigh lustfully and open my door, stepping inside slowly. Well…that was unexpected. And very exciting.

‘You’ve fuckin’ snogged her ain’t ya’?’ Drew asked, turning to Gary and laughing.

Gary continued to grin stupidly as Drew’s car stopped in front of Phoebe and Gary’s house. He nodded and Drew rolled his eyes exasperatedly. Phoebe got out of the car, leaving Drew to turn in his seat to raise his eyebrows at Gary.

‘Nah man, you shouldn’t of,’ he said, ‘she ain’t like us.’

‘So what?’ Gary retorted, ‘she is good-looking, nice, so what if she ain’t like Dawn or Misty.’

‘Shut up.’

‘Speaking of Misty, I heard she’s pregnant. Thanks for the drop-off.’

Before Drew could reply, Gary swept out of the car and closed the door behind him. Drew was staring after him in shock, gulping uncomfortably.

‘Excuse me?’ Dawn said, frowning and staring across the room at Drew.

They were alone in the house again, and Dawn was doing the washing up, while Drew watched her solemnly.

‘I said…’ Drew grumbled, ‘is Misty pregnant?’

Dawn turned back to the washing up, her expression saddening by realisation that it was indeed what she had heard the first time.

‘I don’t know,’ she muttered, ‘why? Don’t you two use protection?’

‘Gary said that he heard she’s pregnant,’ Drew said, ignoring her question.

‘How would he know? He has been in England for about eight hours.’

‘That’s Gary init, knows everything. Maybe I should ring her, and ask.’

‘Do it tomorrow,’ Dawn said quietly, putting the last plate on the grate and turning around.

‘I’m going to bed, let May know that we are going to the club at nine.’

‘Yes, about that,’ Dawn said hastily, walking over to him, ‘why have you invited her? You barely know her.’

‘Because I wanted to.’

‘What did you say to her? When you took her out of the room?’

‘Just making sure she wasn’t going to tell anyone about my pistol and handgun.’

‘What? What pistol and handgun?’

‘Gary went and picked up those two guns I got imported from America, and May realised that he shouldn’t have been picking them up for me. Just being careful Dawn.’

‘You’re keeping an eye on her!’ Dawn cried, ‘aren’t you Drew?’

She took a step closer to him and stared, determined to appear strong.

‘Yes, I am,’ he said simply, ‘got a problem?’

‘But…she won’t,’ Dawn tried desperately, ‘I know she wouldn’t, plus she doesn't even know what was in the package.’

‘I just want to get her pissed and see how trustworthy she is then,’ Drew said, ‘if she will tell you while she is about Gary picking that up, then she could tell anyone.’

‘What?’ Dawn gasped, ‘you want me to…interrogate her?!’

‘Interrogate is such a strong word,’ Drew said, exhaling a deep breath and putting his hands in his pockets coolly.

‘And what will you do?’ Dawn demanded, ‘if she does let it slip to me? If she is “untrustworthy”? Tell me Drew!’

Drew rolled his eyes and looked away from her, but Dawn stood on her tiptoes and grabbed his shoulders determinedly.

‘Tell me!’ she cried frantically, ‘what will you do to her?’

‘Just-’

‘Will you kill her?!’ Dawn screamed, pushing him.

Drew barely moved, but Dawn’s eyes flashed in fear. She would never dare to push Drew…

‘Dawn, don’t fucking test me,’ Drew snapped.

‘Will you?’ Dawn whimpered, ‘would you shoot her if she told me?’

‘No.’

‘You wouldn’t?’ Dawn asked quietly, ‘then what?’

‘I’d scare her,’ Drew said darkly, ‘just enough to ensure she won’t. It ain’t important enough to kill her for.’

‘Please Drew, have mercy.’

Dawn pushed her arms through his and hugged him tightly, longing for similar affection to what she had received that morning. Drew didn’t respond, but didn’t push her away either. That meant a lot to Dawn, the fact that she was allowed to rest her head against his chest and close her eyes, inhaling his scent of aftershave and cigarettes. Not that tobacco was nice to smell, but on Drew it was different…

‘Goodnight,’ she whispered, pulling away from him and hurrying upstairs.

She would never dream of having such close contact with Drew if her husband was around, but for some reason, it is was presently all she desired.

Well there you go, once again i hope it isn't disappointing. Please R&R

Pm List:

honey_clover112
    HelloKitty17
    shadow_shipper
    miakimluv
    littledreamindawn
    Liberty4Pokemon
    Oreo754
    cutey_Kat12
    Last edited by CuteDrew667; 29th May 2007 at 11:52 AM.

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

YESH! First post!

Love the Belleshippy parts! Brunette.....*sigh*-____-U

But I did love the Brunette parts as well....darn you, CD667....turning me into a Brunetteshipper....

And yes, there is a Pheobe in the HE4<Hoenn>Yeah...such a tropical girl...DActually, I just saw that the spelling of her name is Phoebe....what's the right spelling, anyway?!)

5/5!

Last edited by honey_clover112; 29th May 2007 at 12:32 PM.

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    ILU

Watch out dear...I said : BrunettShipping, without "e"...cause BrunetteShipping is Delia x some character

and screw Phoebe ! He gave May his number

aah...let's see how this turned out...

‘Yes go on. You have fallen in love with a yanks’ yank accent and his yanking yank looks and want to know if you should yank him?’
    well...said like this, this saves us a lot of time ^_^

yeah...Gary has that effect you are talking about Gary, right ?....right ? -_-'

‘Er…hi, I mean. Hello,’ I say quickly, ‘it’s May. The girl at the Post Office.’

‘Kitty!’ he exclaims, and I hear him sip at a drink, ‘good to hear from you, and so quickly. So much for playing hard to get.’
    xD
    lmao !! totally playboy attitude...gotta love it

‘Cheers mate. Drew will come and pick you up now, you at the flat?’

‘Yes,’ I reply in surprise, guessing that Drew mentioned about my whereabouts.

‘See you in a bit Kitty.’
    meeee-ow

‘Oh, who’s the chick?’

I feel my cheeks flush self-consciously, and I brush my hair behind my ears quickly, feeling nervous at what Drew will say.

‘Someone way out of your league,’ Drew says, resting his elbow on the open space of his door and smirking.
    oooh...he must have nejoying saying that ^_^ now does he mean it ? or did he just say it to get rid of them...I have to think about this

‘Who’s…?’ I ask Dawn quietly.

‘Oh, that’s Phoebe Oak,’ Dawn says loudly, neglecting to be discreet, ‘Gary’s cousin.’
    ...*sighs in relief*

‘Phoebe, this is May, my friend,’ Dawn says to her and she smiles at me.

Phew. There was silly me thinking that she was Gary’s girlfriend. Thank God for that…or…I mean, who cares anyway. He hasn’t acted as though he wants to be anything more than friends.
    emphasis on "acted" this fic will be long..there's plenty more to happen here

‘If you ain’t gonna’ say nothing then there is no reason to be cold with you, plus Dawn really loves ya’,’ Drew mutters, ‘I…’

Drew looks…guilty? Is that possible?

‘I never meant to…ya know…scare ya,’ Drew says, 'just keep your mouth shut.'
    his sensitive side...we all have one

I can’t bring myself to even attempt at defiance, so I just watch him as he opens the door and waits for me to go past him. I have to sidle past for the lack of room, and I feel my cheeks flush again, having to brush closely past him. I feel a shiver shoot up my spine as I find myself face to face with him (well…face to his chest) and freeze. Oh God. Move, May, move! I am in a very inappropriate position and I can feel every movement of his chest when he breathes. I can see every toned part of his chest and shoulders, every shape in his lips and…

‘What you doing?’ Drew asks slowly, raising one eyebrow at me.

‘Sorry,’ I splutter, practically toppling away from him.
    lol xD

you like writing these daydreming scenes about Drew ^_^ and you're doing a good job at it
    the one a chapter ago with Dawn was priceless as well...but this one is absolutely fantastic ^_^ because it has the "May" factor...the little insecure, uncomfortable situation

I feel a lot more comfortable with Gary than Drew, and although I didn’t like it at first, I find him calling me “Kitty” quite sweet.
    ...indeed...

Gary takes a step closer to me and I turn, finding myself pressed against the door self-consciously. He lifts one hand and slips it against my hip as I put one on his shoulder, moving closer to kiss him.
    *is happy*

...thank you...even if this doesn't end like this, thank you...

‘So what?’ Gary retorted, ‘she is good-looking, nice, so what if she ain’t like Dawn or Misty.’

‘Shut up.’

‘Speaking of Misty, I heard she’s pregnant. Thanks for the drop-off.’

Before Drew could reply, Gary swept out of the car and closed the door behind him. Drew was staring after him in shock, gulping uncomfortably.
    NO WAAAY !!! xD
    Yeah...he had better get out of the car fast but Drew...call this plot developpment...

She would never dream of having such close contact with Drew if her husband was around, but for some reason, it is was presently all she desired.
    oh yes...this is getting...excellent it was allready good...but it deserves 5/5

congratulations dear
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast