Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Gangs of London (NC-17)

I just have to say something. I hadn't read this because I didn't think that it was going to be very good, I've had experience with fan fictions on forums not being so good, so I haven't read any on here. But you have FLOORED me. It is amazing so far. I read it all in a day... I couldn't stop! I can't wait for you to get more up!

I just wanna see things work out and it be Dawn/Drew... and May could get with Gary. Which, by the way, when I watched your trailer I squealed everywhere when I saw Gary. I was excited, LAWLZ.
    But add me to the PM list and I can't wait for you to get more up!

Oh and take this all as a compliment, I don't read much fanfiction unless it is Amazing. I'm a hard judge. =]

Quote Originally Posted by CuteDrew667 View Post
    yay! Am so happy to get a review from you hun and...trust me, no one knew it was rushed better than I! But...it was either going to be rushed, or be posted four months from now. I am so stressed all of the time with the workload I am having to cope with (am even on mild happy pills to help me get through it), so taking time out to write Pokemon fan fics is a bit of a struggle for me xD

but even so, your review made me smile and I am sorry if the quality deteriorates, but it is so hard for me to carry on with an internet-life, not that my real life is so bloody hectic -_-.

thankies for your review sweetie! xxxx
    You're very welcome~! Okay, when I said it wasn't as good as the others, I meant that the others were like 100%, and this was 95%! Still an interesting read Which reminds me now, when you left off, the part at the end of the fanfic, I was just like "OMG!" I can't wait until you update!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Hi Sammy!.. still remember me? friend if mia ring a bell? anyways i really like the story and i can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh and can you please and me to the PM list (whatever that is hehe..)

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post

Not it all, not a dissapointment, I actually enjoyed this one because we're building hype for something big that's going to happen !

But on a side note, I hope I'll get to talk to you soon on msn dear...you know I don't like it when you're stressed beyond belief :/ I'll be on later tonight...

Until then, your writing has not lost a hint of it's class, and I hope you'll get rewarded with an oscar or two
    Take care dear !

Mark
    Sweetie, I don't have time to comment on every part of your review but know this: every part of it made me smile. I am on Easter break now so hopefully i will have a teeny bit more time than i usually do to fan-fic-write, but me does have a credit card and a social life...and I plan on getting the most out of it with this break. I am not off the hook though, the teachers have been kind enough to send us a gazillion projects and essays for us to do over these two weeks.

I am currently working on a huge Gangs of London video. but since I have zilch, nata and no pokemon clips left on my computer; I am making it with clips from the American Drama One Tree Hill. It is working out pretty well and I think it will give readers a sense of some of the relationship traingles and scenarios that will happen in the future ^^. spoiler video tis

Quote Originally Posted by YunaDances View Post
    I just have to say something. I hadn't read this because I didn't think that it was going to be very good, I've had experience with fan fictions on forums not being so good, so I haven't read any on here. But you have FLOORED me. It is amazing so far. I read it all in a day... I couldn't stop! I can't wait for you to get more up!

I just wanna see things work out and it be Dawn/Drew... and May could get with Gary. Which, by the way, when I watched your trailer I squealed everywhere when I saw Gary. I was excited, LAWLZ.
    But add me to the PM list and I can't wait for you to get more up!

Oh and take this all as a compliment, I don't read much fanfiction unless it is Amazing. I'm a hard judge. =]
    wow, since you have explained how hard you are to please, then I am extremely flattered that you have enjoyed Gangs of London so much. I am trying to make the story flow okay but I don't have a lot of time to write it anymore, so your review has boosted my confidence! I will add you to the PM list hun

Quote Originally Posted by ~**nicole**~ View Post
    Hi Sammy!.. still remember me? friend if mia ring a bell? anyways i really like the story and i can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh and can you please and me to the PM list (whatever that is hehe..)
    Yes I remember you i'm very different now to the girl you used to know, but that doesn't matter. I will add you to the PM list hun

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Hey Sam, I just started reading another of your fics AND ITS AS GREAT AS EVER!! Sorry about that.... Anyway like i said it's great I love the story although it is completely different from Hot Chocolate. And don't take this the wrong way, the only reason I can really understand how they talk sometimes in this story is because I have a Best friend at my school from England. Even so Id probably still read if i didn't understand. Wow this is incredibly long for my 'review', so can you add me to the PM list please. Greatly apprieciated. Is that spelling right I don't know anywayz cant wait for the next chapter!
    ~Lexie-t~

I just love this chapter! That email sure was threatening xD

I just came to SerebiiForums for first time like in months , and the only thing i really looked for was this.. <3 Amazing! I just LOVE the whole fan fic x3

Hey. Boredom took over me so I went to the ship forum. I love this fic of yours. It has most of my favorite ships. [ DawnxPaul + MayxDrew/Gary ] ^^;

It's absolutely amazing. I love the way you write. With different PoV's and such. I love how you made May into something innocent, very unlike of what I think of her. Heh, I love Drew's bad boy act. <3 And I love Gary's cute, stupid like ways. <3 <3 If Paul wasn't that abusive to Dawn, I'd give him a <3 too, but no. ): Dawn and May were just perfect. <3 Do you despise Misty? You made her a slut [ sorry for the swear ] and a bitch [sorry again. ): ]. D: She's a fave of mine you know. But she seems so innocent too. Plus, I love how you made Ash's attitude. cute yet stupid. In a lower value than Gary of course. <3 I seriously love your fic.

PM list please? :3 Thanks. Your fic is awesome love [LIKE MARK COHEN FROM RENT], keep up the good work.
    s a y o n a r a
    29/10/2013

I don't know if you'll ever continue this as I understand you have a life like we all do XD But I would just like to say, for what you did write, I loved it <3 the whole story is amazingly written in my opinion and very prose/emotive-descriptive, It is a darker toned story from most pokemon stories I've read but I love that, because you executed it perfectly >w< I cannot really count how many times I've re-read this story over the years XD (I read it the first time in 2009 and I've come back and re-read many times up 'till date - which is near the end of 2012)
    Many of the pairings I hadn't thought to much about before but as I read this story I started to like a few of the ones you hinted so that was pretty kewl XD
    I'm not sure what much to say just that this story is AWESOME and I loved it <3 and although you might never see this comment or may never continue the story, I just wanted to comment to say thank you regardless, for such an awesome story.
    (finally made an account to post a comment wooh! \o/)

Yay for Shropshire yay for Telford yay for may!!!! Drew insulted Telford so he is gonna pay. Epic fan fiction. May's like me. From Telford !!!!!!

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

This story was/is amazing. I'm not a bit fan of May, but she has grown on me. I stayed up til 2:45am to read all the chapters! Love it! You wrote an amazing story
    [IMG][IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2r3z2ab.png[/IMG][/IMG]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456