Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

They try to stop Team Rocket no matter what, always have. Who cares if he said that, seeing a strong Buizel of course lights the fire in his soul. He would love to have any pokemon with him.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I loved this epsiode, Buizel is now one of my most favourite of Ash's Pokémon. Seeing Zoey again was a bonus!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Eh the start of the most over used Pokemon of the generation. Oh well. >_>

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

This was a very good episode, Buizel is fast and strong XD Although did it have to take their rods? LOL

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Fairly nice episode, Buizel's was as strong as it ever is. The re-appearance of Misty's lure was certainly welcome. Like the way the writers did Aqua Jet.

Dawn and Buizel were a mismatch from the beginning, Ash should have caught it.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

buizelf is one of my favorite pokemon from the D/P series, liked this episode.

I like the way Buizel acts...glad Dawn catch it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    I like the way Buizel acts...glad Dawn catch it
    It's as if Buizel was scolding Dawn and in a way testing her until she could catch him, then feeling happy about her succeeding. Kasumi Special Lure was something that made me lol irl.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

I think ash should have caughted buizel in the first place but i liked the Lured.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

This was a pretty decent capture episode made a little more remarkable by the appearance of Nozomi (who was, at this point, merely a demon child who had not even earned her pitchfork yet). Buizel, of course, receives the ultimate power nerf after the events of this episode, and has been quite the controversial Pokemon in its own right, whether in regards to the trade or gym match exposure that has led to bloodlust among the fanbase for whatever idiotic reason (I lost count somewhere along the way). I personally like Buizel and think of him as Sinnoh's Kimori personality-wise.

Everybody's battles against Buizel are quite good, which is a nice change of pace from the standard capture episode which involves befriending the Pokemon. Really, the battles only "don't make sense" if you only consider how Buizel was never really unstoppable from that day forward. It's noticeable with the majority of captured Pokemon, especially Team Rocket's. Speaking of Team Rocket, they were standard here and did nothing special, but again, that's par-for-the-course in a capture episode. They also had the opportunity to make Nozomi interesting here since she hadn't been seen since Kotobuki, but they didn't.

B
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This was just like what happened with Ash's Tailow. He had only caught Tailow because he realized that he wasn't going to be able to take it down no matter how many Thunderbolts he pumped into it. The same thing that happened with Tailow has now happened with Buizel; even though it was 100&#37; unstoppable as a wild pokemon, it became just as vulnerable as any other one in the group after being caught.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I saw from the start that buizel would have looked better with Ash than with Dawn. I somehow knew Ash would get it b/c he needed a water type and Dawn had 2.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Episode was a little bit boring, I must say. At first, I tought Ash is going to catpure it...
    With personality like this, that Buizel tried to be cool or what? For me it was just an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by milenadrg View Post
    Episode was a little bit boring, I must say. At first, I tought Ash is going to catpure it...
    With personality like this, that Buizel tried to be cool or what? For me it was just an idiot...
    buizel likes to challenge ppl.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Yeah, next to Primeape Buizel is probably the most pugnatious pokemon Ash has ever had. Can you honestly call that a bad thing?
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Yeah, next to Primeape Buizel is probably the most pugnatious pokemon Ash has ever had. Can you honestly call that a bad thing?
    1. It's pugnacious.
    2. Yes, I can call that a bad thing.

For a pokemon? Unless it is strictly a contest pokemon, it should be a good thing that it likes to fight. Pokemon supposedly takes place in a universe with no relation to ours, so what do we care about the actions or habits of the characters? Unlike all those other anime series, pokemon doesn't have some crappy backstory for why their world is different from ours; so we can just assume that they are in a parallel universe whose events have no influence whatsoever on our own.
    Also, whut kend uf snoob goos arund poynting owt everybodees spelleng flaus?

First time i saw this i was like : "Why did Dawn have to catch Buizel?!"
    But then well lets just say something happened in another episode (i dont wanna spoil it)
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Yay a Zoey episode. Glad she was trying to catch Buizel too.

This one was ok. I was glad to see Buizel make it's debut. This one was tough unlike the one in Movie 9 which was cute and curious.

Pretty good Sinnoh Filler 8/10
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th January 2010 at 4:18 PM.

Buizel was really strong. very strong.

Zoey wasn't able to beat it, and Pikachu also.

Piplup was the big hero...

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I always thought that Buizel was an awesome Pokemon. That's why I love this episode so much.

8.5/10

Honestly I was expecting much more from buizel, since the fight against lucario buizel's power seems to be decreasing...
    CLICK ON THE ONE TO WHOM VICTORY SHALL BELONG! Let It Rip, oh sorry not beyblade my bad

i think that the only reason why Piplup was able to beat Buizel was cos he had to fight to other Pokemon before being defeated. he musta been tired.
    either way, nice Buizel debut. 7.5/10
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Very cool episode. I thought every battle was good, especially Zoey's Glamemeow vs. Buizel, that one looked really great. I would have preferred for Ash to have caught Buizel instead of Dawn, but we all know that get's fixed in the future. This was simply a great episode.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast