Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

Default Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

Buizel Your Way Outta This!

On their way to Eterna City, Ash & co. decide to do a spot of fishing. Hooking a Buizel, Ash & Dawn both want the opportunity to capture it. To make things worse, Dawn's rival Nozomi arrives and also wants to capture the strong Buizel. Who will manage to battle it and capture it? Or will Team Rocket appear and capture it themselves?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

There is an error.

My shinys

I loove the battle scene. I watched it in Youtube (or other site, I think..)
    Last edited by Cassiel; 18th May 2007 at 12:20 PM.

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

What an episode eh? For starters, its been the most controversial Sinnoh episode so far. And secondly, Buizel, what an awesome Pokémon.

I really liked the animation of Aqua Jet, and I think Buizel Vs. Pikachu was one of the best battles we've seen in Sinnoh. In a way I'm glad its gone to Dawn too, as its set up a good rivalry with Piplup, as well as her having her first powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by scissorX View Post
    What an episode eh? For starters, its been the most controversial Sinnoh episode so far. And secondly, Buizel, what an awesome Pokémon.

I really liked the animation of Aqua Jet, and I think Buizel Vs. Pikachu was one of the best battles we've seen in Sinnoh. In a way I'm glad its gone to Dawn too, as its set up a good rivalry with Piplup, as well as her having her first powerhouse.
    Maybe, but the two desent water types of Sinnoh have now gone, which means Ash will either get a rubbish one or not get a water type at all this season.

Dawn getting Buizel really did surprise me since she already has Piplup.
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

I've noticed the ending is slightly altered, with Brock holding the egg and Croagunk wearing his Mexican Outift.

The Bird also is show screaming in terror as it skis down a hill...0.o

I thought they went a little too far with showing Ash actually attempting to capture it. That was, well, an evil way to mock those that wanted him to get it. Love Buizel's personality, I can't wait to see it in future contests.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Trainer View Post
    I thought they went a little too far with showing Ash actually attempting to capture it. That was, well, an evil way to mock those that wanted him to get it. Love Buizel's personality, I can't wait to see it in future contests.
    I really doubt it. This episode was written and animated before even the hint of Ash getting Buizel existed

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Trainer View Post
    At least his fight with it was pretty good, probably the best out of DP so far.

Oh man now I'm mad, this was the worst possible thing they could ever do I mean what kind of an idiot gave Buizel to Hikari!!!!. That pokemon doesn't fit her at all. To tell you the truth I'm really getting tired of the way the pokemon series are running. Ash fore example isn't maturing at all and he even looses to starter trainers like Paul witch is sick. Instead of kaching many strong and cool pokemon he leaves them to Hikari and others. Just wait and see when Hikari will be able to defeat Ash in a battle. This is the limit. If this thing goes on there wont be anything left for me like saying sayonara to this crazy anime.
    sonny66
    I am what I am

Pretty sweet episode!

Is it just me or anybody else thinks Buizel matches Hikari completely? Gah, I loled when she was fishing and she said "Daijou..." "BUUUUU!!!!"!!! Buizel appearead and completed her pet phrase... Lovely!

Not forgetting about Kasumi's "cameo"... I think the boys finally told Hikari about her... Now they only need to remark they once traveled with another coordinator --'

And... Nozomi! \o/ I'm glad she stayed for the whole episode... She was awesome, as always ^^

Well, I must say this episode really surprised me and I really liked it... And I still can't believe there are some whining about Buizel staying with Hikari -- that thing can't be anybody else's. =)

- Nozomi.

This was an interesting episode, judging by the pictures. Not sure where the prinplup came from near the end, though. = /

Two things I'd like to point out.
    1.) Why must Ash HAVE to have 1 of fire, water, and grass? There are many other ways to have a balanced team without throwing those 3 types in all the time.
    2.)
    he even looses to starter trainers like Paul witch is sick.
    When was it said that Paul was a starting trainer?(perhaps I missed it?)
        Spoiler:- ?:

Haha, Shinji is Buizel. Now we only need to have an episode where Buizel, Mukubird and Shinji are all in one episode. Would be fun.

And I must say I love DP right now. The amount of continuity shown is very promising - and I really hope they get around mentioning May and Max as well, no matter when that'd be.

The only thing that didn't make Team Rocket's appearance completely useless was Nozomi criticizing their motto. Had to laugh at how blunt she was about it too.

And since I'm talking about Nozomi right now - she was definitely more fun this time around. Of course, that 2-second-sequence with her °_°expression (those things always get me) and the above mentioned scene helped a lot to show that she isn't all that uptight and has a humorous side after all.

And, eh, am fine with Buizel going to Dawn. I admit that at the moment, it's more of a, "Well...it's not like they look bad together", but I'm sure I'll like the combo much more the more I see them in action. And Aqua Jet sure looks like awesome Contest material =D

On a different note, I kinda miss Aipom at the moment. Besides standing around in DP033, I haven't seen it in a while.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

I can't wait to see more of Buizel! he has a great attitude. Probably the best Pokemon Dawn's got!

Great episode. I loved how the entire episode, it made you think Ash was going to get Buizel, and then BAM! Dawn gets it. Speaking of "Bam" I kinda expected Ash to say that when he just out of nowhere showed off his badges to Nozomi. <_<

And Speaking of Nozomi, I'm glad she finally appeared again, even Dawn mentioned she hasn't seen her since Jubilife. I thought her mentioning that was a nice touch.

And the Misty Lure made a cameo! YAY! Misty was remembered! And before a certain other person too! lol, I loved the scene where Dawn wanted to use Ash's Lure/Rod though. It was cute.

Marry the Night

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous View Post
    Not sure where the prinplup came from near the end, though. = /
    It appeared in Dawn's flashback. Nozomi said something to Hikari about contests battles (I guess) and she remembered her battle against Kengo's Pottaishi...

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    On a different note, I kinda miss Aipom at the moment. Besides standing around in DP033, I haven't seen it in a while.
    Yah, I miss that purple thing too...
    It's funny how it got very showcased by some episodes ago and how it hasn't appeared much lately...
    I miss Mimi and Pachi too... Pochama is being WAY too used =/

- Nozomi

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    I've noticed the ending is slightly altered, with Brock holding the egg and Croagunk wearing his Mexican Outift.

The Bird also is show screaming in terror as it skis down a hill...0.o
    And Aipom is still missing in the one ending sequence with all pokemon out...
    Gotta love Mexicroank though ^^

- Brock´s happiness about his egg was rather cute.
    - Why doesn´t Dawn know about Misty? I guess the group doesn´t talk very much when they travel around...
    - Ash and the Misty lure...new shipping? It was nice to see that he was releaved that the lure was still on his fishing rod.
    - Buizel is awesome.
    - Piplup is awesome. Can´t wait to train my own one ^^
    - Buizel VS Piplup = biggest DP gravity defying match yet?

I really liked this episode. But I wish that they would stop uisng symphonic medley altogether...
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Weav-vile View Post
    It appeared in Dawn's flashback. Nozomi said something to Hikari about contests battles (I guess) and she remembered her battle against Kengo's Pottaishi...
    To be more accurate, while Hikari was getting her *** kicked, Nozomi told her to remember what happened in her last contest battle. She then took Kengo's strategy and used it against Buizel.

Oh, how the pokéshippers shall flip.

Anyway, at least we see Nozomi isn't another Drew clone.

Shadow Claw officially ROCKS.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

As a general rule of thumb, while new captures are an exciting prospect, the episodes revolving around those captures tend to be pretty boring (see Turtwig and Buneary episodes). This one, however, was definitely above your standard capture episode. It wasn't just one battle sequence at the end, but rather numerous ones back-to-back. Piplup was adorable in this, and Nozomi's appearance helped to spice things up further (her fishing rod is the source of all her lesbian powers, and Buizel was clearly planning to use it for his own "purposes"). Animation was...okay.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

If I understood correct than Nozomi said she came to catch a water Pokémon and at the end of the episode said she stays there to catch one
    She also said the next contest is at Hearthome and both her and Dawn will participate in it
    So maybe in that contest we'll see what water Pokémon Nozomi caught? if thats must be a DP one so I think the only possible ones are Shellos or Bidoof's evolution

And after watching that episode it's even more obvious that Ash and Dawn will trade Aipom and Buizel
    They used contest battle style to confuse Buizel and Buizel's battle style is really like regular/gym battles while Aipom likes contests and Nozomi already suggested in DP12 that Ash should give it to Dawn (and also they probably want to show more trades in DP to advertise Wi-Fi) and before people will start with the whole "Ash and Dawn like their Pokémon and won't trade" this is a special case since that trade will make these Pokémon to be able to do what they really want instead of forcing them to throw away their dreams

If I understood correct than Nozomi said she came to catch a water Pokémon and at the end of the episode said she stays there to catch one
    She also said the next contest is at Hearthome and both her and Dawn will participate in it
    So maybe in that contest we'll see what water Pokémon Nozomi caught? if thats must be a DP one so I think the only possible ones are Shellos or Bidoof's evolution

And after watching that episode it's even more obvious that Ash and Dawn will trade Aipom and Buizel
    They used contest battle style to confuse Buizel and Buizel's battle style is really like regular/gym battles while Aipom likes contests and Nozomi already suggested in DP12 that Ash should give it to Dawn (and also they probably want to show more trades in DP to advertise Wi-Fi) and before people will start with the whole "Ash and Dawn like their Pokémon and won't trade" this is a special case since that trade will make these Pokémon to be able to do what they really want instead of forcing them to throw away their dreams

Can someone show me where I can see this?

(Thanks to creativeworlds.com )

Plt- 0517 4479 2211

Looking for the following Shiny pokemon ut - Zangoose/ Mawile/ Female Snorunt/ Male Ralts

You don't even know what Buizel wants or what Buizel's dreams are. Did he tell Dawn that he wanted to be in gyms? No. Why are you suddenly talking about Buizel's dreams if you clearly don't know them? There was nothing in this episode stating that they will trade. That's just speculations of you not a fact.

Spoiler:

I think this episode was very good, Nozomi was great too. I dont know whats wrong with Dawn having two water Pokemon is wrong since shes a coordinator she won't be battling much anyway.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast