Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I think that one was one of the clearest things in the episode. Hikari saved Buizel so he gave her the opportunity to catch it. Ash had nothing to do because Buizel never asked Ash to battle, he asked Hikari.
    Which makes a lot of sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode has to be my favorite capture episode with the torkal one in close persuit.

seriously though buizel rocks my world, I coudn't care less who gets him just as long as someone gets him he's just that awesome.

music was very good too, it got really dramatic whenever buizel was almost captured, and they used my favorite theme at the begining of pochama's rematch with buizel, I don't remember what it was though.

Also loved the constant action battles back to back to back, gotta love it.

let's see what else... oh aqua jet=very cool signature move

also like the shot of buizel eating a berry with the what the hell do you want face.

hmm Nozomis glameow, reminds me of some sterotypical sexy cat lady on tv,hmm, catwoman? oh well.

oh and speaking of glameow getting hit by buizel while it was down like that was just awesome, gotta love the bullies.

the only thing I didn't like was brock mollesting that egg of his, I thought he was a responsible breeder. jk.

oh and piplups sudden power to disregard the forces of gravity, I thought penguins COUDN'T fly.

ah well, still an EXTREMLY good episode one of my favorites so far in d/p

there needs to be a buizel fan club NOW!!!

*puts up a wall to stop the arguing of "Ash should have Buizel not Dawn" from advancing.*

Sorry, but I needed to do that to get your attention.

Now, it has come to the Pokeshipper's Thread's attention that the Misty lure made an appearance. With there being a fight over it between Ash and Dawn, it has become a symbolized hint within the earlier mentioned thread.

Now, I'm for hints and all of one of my favorite shippings within the Anime, but I would like some real deal proof. You see, one Anti-Pokeshipper came in all calm, not bashing one bit, said that it's not a hint, gave some bits of proof to his point of view and gets blamed for bashing when he didn't just because he said it wasn't a hint.

With this happening, it needs to stop with the only logical way of it being done, getting the hard facts.

So here's what I (and others within the Pokeshipping thread) want to know is, from the point of where Ash took out the Misty lure to the point where a fight over it broke out, what exactly was said?

We want the EXACT translation, for it is the only thing that will end this debate for good. We want nothing less than that.

Thank you for your time and attention, and I hope you people who know how to translate properly will help us out here.

Bui!

Buizel's voice was sweet, and it perfectly fit with "Dai-jo-bu". Gasp!

Buizel also had a neat battle style, and I saw nothing that made that less suited for Contest then people have insiniuated...

So, in short, Buizel kicks ***. And this is from someone who really didn't care about the species.

Says the person that has had a Buzel avatar sicne before the episode aired.

I honestly can't wait to see this episode in motion(and, you know, hear it all), as I really want to see the fights in aciton. Shadow CLaw looks awsoem, BTW.

And are those fishing rods that buizel takes trophys of his triumphs?

Says the person that has had a Buzel avatar sicne before the episode aired.
    I just did that to show the "OMIGOD! BUIZEL CAN'T BE IN A CONTEST!" a...well, BUIZEL IN A CONTEST!

I need to change it though...to something more my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    And are those fishing rods that buizel takes trophys of his triumphs?
    Yeah Buizel stole the rods the gang was using at one point.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I wonder if it's his way of showing superiority, like Benkei who collected 99 Swords before being defeated by a penguin?

Good episode. Buizel will hopefully become Dawn's main contest battle Pokemon and fight some strong opponents.

So Nozomi will catch a water Pokemon? Probably a Finneon. That would fit with her other femme fatale Pokemon. Milotic would be good too, but I don't think I could ever see her owning a Feebas.

That Buizel was awesome. I loved the battle! Buizel bet Ash, Dawn and Nozomi in a row, how cool is that. We know it for sure; that Buizel is very strong, he even bet Pikachu! I only hope in a next battle with Buizel, he doesn't get beaten so easily!

Buizel is the best! And definitely my new favorite pokémon of Diamond & Pearl.
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

this is the first time I've seen a pokemon who beat Nozomi's Glameow..
    WHY? TOGEPI, WHY? Curse you and your Metronome that lost me an Exp. Share.

Well this is going to make lots of people go "now Dawn can beat Nozomi in all contests"
    But on a side note it's nice to see Dawn have a pokemon that actully have more then one decent attack

[

You should have seen the Youtube videos on this episode, there were not alot of happy fans, they said this epsiode sucked and Ash deserved Buizel.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Wow...Youtube comments...like, the commentary of peasants.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    You should have seen the Youtube videos on this episode, there were not alot of happy fans, they said this epsiode sucked and Ash deserved Buizel.
    Odd, I was going to try and upload this eppy, but for some odd reason, youtube wouldn't let me. Not like it matters. Wouldn't of had many views anyways.

Although, what was the whole thing with Ash, Pikachu and Piplup climbing the side of the waterfall? Confuses me a bit. Also, this is probably the first Japanese episode I have watched in which I was able to understand it simply by seeing what happens. Although, it's pretty easy to figure out any episode anyways due to repititiveness.
    It's pretty amazing that a once thought-to-be-cute pokemon portrayed in the game removes that reputation completely after this ep.
    It's even funnier about this: Pikachu uses his godly Volt-Tackle, nearly weakens it to the point of proper capturability, almost catches it. Next Piplup uses it's semi-godly "Brine"(I think) to try and catch it. Then again, it does work nicely thanks to Volt-Tackle.

Great episode and funny moments with an odd twist on a great pokemon. Not bad.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Everyone on youtube are wee little newbies. I really enjoyed this episode. The animation team was good, I enjoyed the fact that Ash acctuly failed at catching a pokemon for once, and I really like that Nozomi(sp?) was in it again.

Dawn is getting Pokemon way too fast. Go Misty lure!
    ;[

what happened.

I know I saw that too, Imo I think evryone overeacted about the whole buizel thing it dosen't really matter who gets it really, itll either dissapear with dawn forever in another region like may did, or it would get oaked and hardly ever be seen again, except maybe in a fronteir ark or something, or croagunk and buizel will kill eachother. that's always possible (jk)

edit ( buizel is still my number 1 favorite water type)

I thin Ash should have caught it, but i guess i should just get over it:-P
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Mario View Post
    Well this is going to make lots of people go "now Dawn can beat Nozomi in all contests"
    But on a side note it's nice to see Dawn have a pokemon that actully have more then one decent attack
    Yeah dawn probably can now.

Yeah, i know. I live with an unhappy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by tru_blu127 View Post
    Dawn is getting Pokemon way too fast. Go Misty lure!
    Yeah, go misty lure. (Where did dawn get that again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Somorio View Post
    croagunk and buizel will kill eachother. that's always possible (jk)
    I know. That rivaly going on may spin out of control.

I really don't care who buizel ends up with. just as long as it's with somebody, and not causing a problem at the area they found it like it has been doing.

Oh Buizel...
    You may be a strong, cute Pokémon... But you're not very smart...
    WHY did you go with Dawn? WHY didn't you go with Ash? WHY am I asking these questions to no one?
    She's going to destroy you, Buizel... You'll never get the chance to win again...
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Treecko Girl View Post
    WHY didn't you go with Ash? WHY am I asking these questions to no one?
    New episode title: Aipom and Buizel! Respective roads!
    I sense something up with this... is ash gonna trade aipom for buizel?
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

buizel better sound just as awesome in the dub version.

if his voice is just a little off I swear heads will roll (jk) lol

How does Ash manage to get his hand on one of Misty's lures? that's pretty random.
    *sig under construction*

Well, will be fun to see if they've changed Buizels voice in the dub, airing in ~4 hours

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast