Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Buizel Your Way Outta This! (502)

This episode was good. It was good to see Zoey and the Misty lure again. It was also cool to see a Buizel. Seeing Aqua Jet was cool to see as well. It was good to see a Sonicboom, though it actually seems cooler in the anime than in the game. The Boss Fantasy was pretty funny with the Boss getting shipwrecked and all. It was also pretty funny when Ash and Pikachu attacked the waterfall. Great to see Dawn catch a Buizel.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Yeah, this episode was good. I just finish watching it on CN. I didn't realize that Buizel was that strong & cool. I'm mad that Dawn catch it instead of Ash. Ash should definitely trade his Aipom for it since Buizel is a fighter not a contestant of PKMN beauty pageants.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Linoone View Post
    How does Ash manage to get his hand on one of Misty's lures? that's pretty random.
    What do you mean, he got it from Misty last season, before his first match against Brandon.

Anyway, I loved the episode. Zoey was great, I always liked Casey and Sakura but Zoey is one of a kind character. The matches, the training to get stronger (Ash and Pikachu was hilarious, and Zoeys comments outstandning). Clearly one of the best eps so far, which says a lot when we talk D/P which is a great season overall. 8,5/10, and Zoey 9/10.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Uggg, why did Dawn have to catch a Buizel.her Piplup, Buneary and Pachirisu go under "cute" while Buizel goes under "cool" I WANT ASH TO CATCH BUIZEL! But thats what over thousands of people wanted too, *sigh*

This episode was good on both sides of the spectrum.

Buizel kept its original voice which was pretty much expected, but Glameow didn't sound the same for some reason (but again original voice).

I can't wait to see all the Buizel action, and I can't wait to find out what Buizel's fourth move is going to be. It has plenty of potential to learn another technique.
    Haxorus has been pitted against a Raticate in a pokemon battle. Who will get to make the first move?

I liked this episode too. When I saw the beggining when they show Ash throw a Poeball i said in a typical tone, "Gee I wonder who catches it" And I was wrong! Dawn captured Buizel! Unexpecting, but a good way to stir things up. I hope that there are more episodes like this.

In a way Buizel kinda reminds me of Treeko.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Well Buizel may remind us of Treeko but in the same time he seems to be a caharcter completly on his own. A perfect addition to Dawns already perfect team.
    Stay, stay.
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Do you guys think that misty's lure implies that she might make a return later on in the series?
    Anyways a great episode but awkward since Ash could not capture buizel and Dawn was able too.

The World God Only knows

Well her Japanese VA implied that Misty will return so she will probably return but when, thats the question. The lure scene in itself is however no foreshadowing of her return, unless they make her return very soon and Dawn goes:

"Misty...yeah the lure- girl!" I really think that when Misty returns she [Dawn] know a bit more about her than just that she gave Ash a lure.
    Stay, stay.
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Corzola View Post
    Well her Japanese VA implied that Misty will return so she will probably return but when, thats the question.
    That is false, her Japanese VA said to "look forward to another appearance" after she hosted the first 10th anniversary special in Japan, and about a week later she returned to host the second 10th anniversary special in Japan. After that one, she never said anything about making another appearance.

Its really sad how out of control this rumour became. Her VA was talking about TRIVIA shows, Misty's actual CHARACTER has never been confirmed to be showing up in D/P.

....Bwee-zuhl? I always expected it to be Boo-ee-zuhl. Whatever.

Episode was awesome, definitely one of the new voice actor's better episodes.

i really enjoyed this episode thought it was good the three characters trying to capture buizel. i liked buizel too it had a confidence about itself that i liked. Also nice to see misty make an apparence even if it was just the lure. Good episode ^_^

Its too bad they weren't able to replace the "Daijo--!"-"Bui!" line from the original. Although "No need to wor--!"-"Bui!" would not have sounded as good.

Zoey schooled TR.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode sucked.... There is no way that that could happen... stupid writers. If pikachu just did a thunderbolt underwater he would have been out. That volt tackle should of had no problem defeating it in the first place. ughh. anyways the animation is awesome in this episode. Buizel looks so cool when it jumps out of the water holding on to dawns line. Dawn couldnt catch it she has no experince pikachu has years and a huge advantage. The writers were just on crack writing it. They should have just had dawn fight it and beat it in the first place so Ash fans (Me being the NUMBER ONE) wouldnt be in awe and so irritated.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

You obviously need to take a look at the Anime Spoiler Forum so you can know what is probably going to happen with Buizel.

Spoiler:- Buizel:

I just liked TR getting schooled by Zoey.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Actually Ash and Pikachus attemt was a little bit un-fitting when you say it. Pikachu should have won the battle, but they had to create a counterpart to Piplups attemts to fight the Buizel (well maybe a longer Glameow vs. Buizel match) but in the end Ash and Pikachus attempt was the most logical. And remember, Piplup had no chance while battling "gym-like" but overcome the problems by fighting as in a Contest.

So in the end the way Dawn catched the Buizel was the best, even if one could pin-point some logical flaws.

And yes, still can´t forget Zoeys apperences, I am so happy about her character. The very way she said her comments about TR was as great as what she said.
    Last edited by Corzola; 6th November 2007 at 5:00 AM.
    Stay, stay.
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by zeno48 View Post
    Do you guys think that misty's lure implies that she might make a return later on in the series?
    Anyways a great episode but awkward since Ash could not capture buizel and Dawn was able too.
    What's weird is, they only showed that lure in one other episode I can think of, and that was "The Legend of Miniryuu" which got banned here. O_o

That would be kinda cool if she showed up again (heck, maybe him showing off that lure is foreshadowing in a way) but I doubt she'll come back anytime soon.

This episode was cool. Even though I'm not a fan of Buizel, Zoey had some very funny lines, like what she said after Ash and Pikachu tried to jump into the waterfall.

Actually, Zoey was firing on all cylinders for this episode. It took them one episode to make a ho-hum character into quite an interesting one. How do they do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeevee
    How would beating a villian a lame-o card game beat him?! uhhh it doesnt! He'd still try and kill you.
    "Ha i win!"
    :stab:
    "Hey but i beat you!"
    "yeah but i stabbed you."

Oh my goodness, I loved this episode so much. And to think, Dawn got a really tough looking Pokemon
    Heh well it still bothers me about the 2 water pokemon thing but i'll eventually get over it D:. However it feels like Dawn still doesnt know how to handle that kind of Buizel :| i mean look at it, a tough looking pokemon like that with a 10 year old girl for a trainer D:
    lol It just doesnt seem right to me, If you ask me, Ash should of gotten it because that pokemon goes well with him, and well for Dawn, I dont think so.

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

Buizel is cool though I think Ash should have catched it
    A fan of SpongeBob and a fan of May/Haruka

This Banner is made by Amazingkiss

[IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2djb15c.png[/IMG]
    This Banner is made by Umi Mizuno
    I love May fans & SpongeBob fans

Quote Originally Posted by -Sonansu!- View Post
    What's weird is, they only showed that lure in one other episode I can think of, and that was "The Legend of Miniryuu" which got banned here. O_o

That would be kinda cool if she showed up again (heck, maybe him showing off that lure is foreshadowing in a way) but I doubt she'll come back anytime soon.

This episode was cool. Even though I'm not a fan of Buizel, Zoey had some very funny lines, like what she said after Ash and Pikachu tried to jump into the waterfall.

Actually, Zoey was firing on all cylinders for this episode. It took them one episode to make a ho-hum character into quite an interesting one. How do they do it?
    Equivalent exchange. Neat characters for repetitive episodes.

I'm not surprised that Buizel eventually ends up with Ash down the road, considering how tough a battler it is, but at least they surprise us in this episode with Dawn capturing Buizel. Buizel's been one of the more interesting Sinnoh pokemon. It's funny that Ash, Dawn, and Zoey all take their shot at capturing Buizel. I like Ash, Pikachu, and Piplup doing the waterfall training too. The surprise return of the mini-Misty lure was cute too.
    My Shinies: NEW!! 7/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:
    To reclaim:

After watching this episode again i see many parts that i disliiked or thoyght was stupid, for one why would ash want to catch a STRONG buizel when he tells paul that any pokemon can be good if you train it, like he just showed that he does not follow what he says

And why would ash and everyone else stop team rocket when they team rocket was just taking a wild pokemon, i mean wild pokemon are for everyone to take.
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast