Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle , but not on the field Advanceshipping PG 13

Post Battle , but not on the field Advanceshipping PG 13

Little Intro,
    I’m 18 years old , I love to write in my own language (Dutch), so yes, I am from the Netherlands , and yes it’s easy to flame

me because, I guess, I will make a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, then you can flame me. But you can also post the

mistakes or send me a private-message with the mistakes in it, maybe it will be a lot of work, but it’s also nice for the

next reader to read a Fic without grammar/spelling mistakes.

Okay the fic, I have read a lot of Fics here, and I must say there are not very much Advanceshipping Fics , By the way the

guys who made some: nice work all =). I am an advanceshipper so that will be the subject of my fic too, but alright, enough

talked.

Enjoy Reading!

Ps if someone can tell me what a PM list is and how it work I would really appreciate it.

Chapter 1

Cerulean City 2 kilometres

“Damn, I hate those street signs” a young boy sighed.

“Ahh come on Max, we will nearly arrive in Cerulean, we can sleep there and meet some old friends.” Said the oldest one of

the four children with a smile on his face.

“Brock, according to the last information you gave us, we should have been arrived there 30 minutes ago.” Sighed the girl.

“May, not you too, we have travelled around whole Hoenn with each other and now you all making a problem about two

kilometres.” Brock said irritated.

“Pika, Pika” They all turned around and were looking to the mouse Pokemon.

Brock smiled, “At least Pikachu agrees with what I say” he said.

“Not really Brock” the young boy in a blue shirt and a red cap said, “He wants to be on my shoulder, he is also tired.”

Brock also sighed now “You guys are lucky that I am also tired, or else I would become crazy.”

The rest of the group is laughing for a few seconds, until they see someone running to them.

“Hey all”, A red hair girl with a ponytail smiled at them.

“Misty!”, May yelled at her.

The two girls directly started talking quietly against each other, so the rest didn’t have any clue what was going on, they

just all moved on to Cerulean City until they saw the sign with:

WELCOME IN CERULEAN CITY

Brock smiled “I told you we would arrive here without any problems.”

Few seconds after he said that, he saw that he was standing alone there, Ash was running to the restaurant, Max to the

library and the two girls also disappeared. Brock sighed again and thought by himself, “maybe it will be good to tell it them

later today, or one of these days we are staying here.”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X_X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“Pikachu, I love that we can get all the free food we want, just because we are friends of Misty” Ash said.

Pikachu laughed at Ash.

“Hey, why are you laughing Pikachu?!”

Ash was looking in the window, he saw he had some ketchup on his nose. At the same moment someone yelled “Ash, why did you

went back to Kanto?”, Ash quickly turned around, he recognized the voice, he looked quickly to the green-hair boy and said

immediately “What ..what are you doing here? There aren’t any contests here in Kanto.” “Neither a Pokemon league this yea,

Ash, there is nothing for you to win here, so why Kanto?” the green-hair boy said when he walked closer to Ash.

“Misty lives in this city Drew, that’s why” Ash said quickly.

“So if I understand you well Ash, you miss your championship this year to go to Misty , very kind of you ….,

moment of silence until ,

but I don’t believe it, what’s the real reason Ash?” Drew said irritated.

“I don’t have to explain myself against you Drew” Ash said little bit panicky.

“hehe”, Drew looked very calm again “I know more than enough Ash, you will lose this battle before it has even started.

Drew was walking away, with a grin on his face, at the same moment Ash exploded and yelled to Drew: “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING

ABOUT MAN?!”

The people in the restaurant were shocked by the outburst.

Drew his grin became bigger and said “Ash, you act like an idiot, if you don’t know where I am talking about, then why do you

make such a big deal of it.” “Anyway, I will see you later Ash.”

Drew walked quietly out of the restaurant. Not only the people in the restaurant were in shock but also Ash, he was thinking

about what Drew said, all “what … , how can he, no.. no way”. At the same moment someone touched his shoulder “Ash, hey Ash”

a girl said, Ash didn’t recognize the voice, slowly turning around he was looking now in the girl her green eyes, she was

probably around the same age as Ash,

“Sorry, can I help you with something?” Ash said.

“Yes you can, I found a friend of yours, he said he was looking for you, so I helped him” the girl said with a smile on her

face.

Ash was getting up from the table and said “About who are you talking uhmm your name?”

At the same moment someone else yelled “Hey Ash.”

“Hey Max, what are you doing here thought you went to the Library” Ash said.

“Yeah I was with Sylvia, but we heard about a fight in the restaurant, do you know anything about it.”

“Uhm , nope it’s quiet here so far as I know at least” Ash lied “but don’t you need to introduce your new friend on me Max”

trying to change the subject.

“Like I said before this is Sylvia, she is 14 years old and her parents are leading a festival end of this week in Cerulean

City” Max said.

“Yeah and on the end of this year I am starting a journey to become a Pokemon trainer too, like you did” Sylvia added to what

Max said.

“Great” Ash said “Always nice to meet new people” he said iyt loud, “not always” he thought, still with his head by what Drew

said against him earlier that day.

“Hey, let’s try to find May, Misty and Brock” Max said. “I think that they are worried about us Ash, it has been few hours

since we split up.”

Ash nodded.

While they walked back to the Cerulean Gym, Ash asked Sylvia “What kind of festival are your parents organising end of this

week?

“Well” Sylvia smiled “The Cerulean Gym exists 10 years, that’s why.”

Ash thought by himself “it’s weird that Misty didn’t tell us anything about it, she is the gymleader, she should know about

this festival.”

Ash, Max and Sylvia are moving on to the Gym.

“What’s wrong Misty?” May asked after they ran away by Brock with each other.

“Well, there is a problem May. I need your help with it” Misty said very quick.

“Misty, tell me first the problem before you are getting panic attacks.” May said slow and concentrated. She was guessing

what Mistys problem would be. “shall she have problems with the gym?, but then she could also say it to Ash and Brock.. No

it’s something else, but what?”

May didn’t had to wait long to get answer on that question, directly after she said that to herself, Misty started talking

again.

“Well” Misty said “End of this week there will be a festival because the Cerulean Gym exists 10 years. Every Gym Leader is

invited to this Festival and need to be there with a partner. I hope you understand the problem now.”

“That isn’t a problem” May smiled, “you look beautiful Misty and you are a Gym Leader, you can get every boy you want.”

“That is really nice of you May, but I don’t want just a boy.” Misty said while looking to the ground, “Since I left Ash and

Brock, I know that I really like Ash, I missed him every moment of the day, I just want to have him around me again. You

think I make a chance by him May? I mean you have travelled with him lately, have you ever talked with him about me?

May didn’t know how or what to answer, she was walking in circles, she thought by herself “How could this happen, one of her

best friend fell in love with the same boy as she did , but she can’t tell Misty that, she can’t, Misty would be angry and

disappointed and she would ruined the festival with it.”

“Yeah Misty.”

Silence.

“He ,uhm yeah he talked sometimes about you, about uhm, about the journeys you had with Brock here in Kanto and Johto, but I

will try to help you” May lied, she couldn't help Misty with this, she couldn’t even help herself with this, or not yet, she

thought with a smile on her face.

“But Misty, I think Ash already know anything about love and girls, I think battling and pokemon are still more important to

him.” May lied again, There were more girls on there journey that liked Ash, and he knew that, but does he like Misty? She

didn’t hope so.

“Thanks May” Misty smiled “If I can ever do anything back, just ask me and I will do it, you are really my best friend May”

Misty embraced May. May was feeling guilty towards Misty, so she spoke, on a volume that no-one could ever hear: “sorry

Misty”

~Dinner that evening

“Brock, it’s great again” Max yelled.

“Thanks Max” Brock smiled.

“I don’t even say anymore I like it” Ash laughed “everything that Brock cooks is great.”

“Yeah but you are a dustbin Ash, I can throw everything in you” Brock smiled at Ash.

Everyone laughed.

Few seconds later someone knocked on the door, Brock was walking forward to open the door.

“Hey Drew, yeah come in, you can join dinner if you want” Brock said.

“You always act nice and as a gentleman, Brock” Drew smiled “I will accept your invitation, thanks.”

At the moment Ash heard the voice of Drew, he was in shock again and thought what happened earlier this day “Why did he come

to the gym, is it to remember me of our conversation in the restaurant.”

But Drew said a nice hello to everyone, and didn’t say anything to Ash, he was only looking to Ash for a few seconds with the

same grin on his face.

“So” Max started to talk “Anybody know what happened in the restaurant this midday, because Sylvia and I heard that there was

a little fight with two guys, but Ash didn’t saw anything happen so it must have happend before Ash was in the restaurant.”

Drew his eyes were immediately searching for contact with those of Ash, Ash saw again the big grin on his face, Ash was

thinking by himself “Why you start again over this subject Max?!”

Max saw the grin on the face of Drew and asked “Drew do you know what happened in the Restaurant”

Ash looked immediately up and begged that Drew shut his mouth about it, the smile on Drew his face , Ash was scared that Drew

would tell them the story, but

“Well,” Drew said with the grin on his face and laughing at Ash, “If Ash don’t know what happened, than I don’t know it

either, Ash was earlier in the restaurant than I was”

“So you have met Ash already today Drew.” May smiled at him “Ash hadn't told us about it”

“I think Ash just forgot to tell it, there are such more other important things to tell about, then a friend you haven’t seen

for a long time” Drew said, full of sarcasm.

“Yeah Ash, I would like it if you would tell us things like this” May said little bit angry

“Yeah, sorry, was a messy day today” Ash said “It has been a while since I came here for the last time”.

“Hey all” Drew said “Now don’t start to attack Ash , he is a very nice guy he travelled all the way back to Kanto to see

Misty again , he even doesn’t join the Pokemon League this year for it, isn’t he the best friend you can have” Drew his grin

became very big after his last words, he have Ash where he want him to have, in trouble.

Misty thought she was in heaven, and May thought she was wrong whole the time ,
    Ash couldn’t say a single word, he was thinking of the words Drew said to him “you will lose this battle, before you can even

start on it Ash.”, At that moment Ash knew what to say “not the battle, only the first round Drew”

The rest didn’t understand anything of it, but Drew laughed, laughed hard.

Read intro before flaming

Still looking for someone who write decent English , and can see my fics before i post them

~Panda
    Last edited by Panda; 19th May 2007 at 7:37 PM.

Welcome on serebii! New advanceshipping fanfics are always welcome. I'll be supportive and I'm sure you'll improve your writing skills before you know it. I'm not that great in grammar either but I'll try.

First of all you used 'also' when you should've used 'too'. Second I prefer to use a comma right after a word. There where a couple of other mistakes too, but it's not so bad, everyone makes them. Decent start, I hope to hear more from you.

Thanks Hunter Rule for the support, I have changed the mistakes that you were pointing at, I will look or i can upload chapter 2 later this day / tomorrow,

~ Panda

Right, so I've edited a few things, you might want to read it and compare it with your own work. You'll see some structural errors you made.

Little Intro,
    I’m 18 years old , I love to write in my own language (Dutch), so yes, I am from the Netherlands , and yes it’s easy to flame

me because, I guess, I will make a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, then you can flame me. But you can also post the

mistakes or send me a private-message with the mistakes in it, maybe it will be a lot of work, but it’s also nice for the

next reader to read a Fic without grammar/spelling mistakes.

Okay the fic, I have read a lot of Fics here, and I must say there are not very much Advanceshipping Fics , By the way the

guys who made some: nice work all =). I am an advanceshipper so that will be the subject of my fic too, but alright, enough

talked.

Enjoy Reading!

Ps if someone can tell me what a PM list is and how it work I would really appreciate it.

Chapter 1

Cerulean City 2 kilometres

“Damn, I hate those street signs” a young boy sighed.

“Ahh come on Max, we will nearly arrive in Cerulean, we can sleep there and meet some old friends.” Said the oldest one of

the four children with a smile on his face.

“Brock, according to the lastest information you gave us, we should have been arrived there 30 minutes ago.” Sighed the girl.

“May, not you too, we have travelled around whole Hoenn with each other and now you all making a problem about two

kilometres.” Brock said irritated.

“Pika, Pika” They all turned around and were looking to the mouse Pokemon.

Brock smiled, “At least Pikachu agrees with what I say” he said.

“Not really Brock” the young boy in a blue shirt and a red cap said, “He wants to be on my shoulder, he is also tired.”

Brock also sighed now “You guys are lucky that I am also tired, or else I would become crazy.”

The rest of the group is laughing for a few seconds, until they see someone running to them.

“Hey all”, A red hair girl with a ponytail smiled at them.

“Misty!”, May yelled at her.

The two girls directly started talking quietly against each other, so the rest didn’t have any clue what was going on, they

just all moved on to Cerulean City until they saw the sign with:

WELCOME IN CERULEAN CITY

Brock smiled “I told you we would arrive here without any problems.”

Few seconds after he said that, he saw that he was standing alone there, Ash was running to the restaurant, Max to the

library and the two girls also disappeared. Brock sighed again and thought by himself, “maybe it will be good to tell it them

later today, or one of these days we are staying here.”

“Pikachu, I love that we can get all the free food we want, just because we are friends of Misty” Ash said.

Pikachu laughed at Ash.

“Hey, why are you laughing Pikachu?!”

Ash was looking in the window, he saw he had some ketchup on his nose. At the same moment someone yelled “Ash, why did you

went back to Kanto?”, Ash quickly turned around, he recognized the voice, he looked quickly to the green-hair boy and said

immediately “What ..what are you doing here? There aren’t any contests here in Kanto.” “Neither a Pokemon league this yea,

Ash, there is nothing for you to win here, so why Kanto?” the green-hair boy said when he walked closer to Ash.

“Misty lives in this city Drew, that’s why” Ash said quickly.

“So if I understand you well Ash, you miss your championship this year to go to Misty , very kind of you ….,

moment of silence until ,

but I don’t believe it, what’s the real reason Ash?” Drew said irritated.

“I don’t have to explain myself against you Drew” Ash said little bit panicky.

“hehe”, Drew looked very calm again “I know more than enough Ash, you will lose this battle before it has even started.

Drew was walking away, with a grin on his face, at the same moment Ash exploded and yelled to Drew: “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING

ABOUT MAN?!”

The people in the restaurant were shocked by the outburst.

Drew his grin became bigger and said “Ash, you act like an idiot, if you don’t know where I am talking about, then why do you

make such a big deal of it.” “Anyway, I will see you later Ash.”

Drew walked quietly out of the restaurant. Not only the people in the restaurant were in shock but also Ash, he was thinking

about what Drew said, all “what … , how can he, no.. no way”. At the same moment someone touched his shoulder “Ash, hey Ash”

a girl said, Ash didn’t recognize the voice, slowly turning around he was looking now in the girl her green eyes, she was

probably around the same age as Ash,

“Sorry, can I help you with something?” Ash said.

“Yes you can, I found a friend of yours, he said he was looking for you, so I helped him” the girl said with a smile on her

face.

Ash was getting up from the table and said “About who are you talking uhmm your name?”

At the same moment someone else yelled “Hey Ash.”

“Hey Max, what are you doing here thought you went to the Library” Ash said.

“Yeah I was with Sylvia, but we heard about a fight in the restaurant, do you know anything about it.”

“Uhm , nope it’s quiet here so far as I know at least” Ash lied “but don’t you need to introduce your new friend on me Max”

trying to change the subject.

“Like I said before this is Sylvia, she is 14 years old and her parents are leading a festival end of this week in Cerulean

City” Max said.

“Yeah and on the end of this year I am starting a journey to become a Pokemon trainer too, like you did” Sylvia added to what

Max said.

“Great” Ash said “Always nice to meet new people” he said iyt loud, “not always” he thought, still with his head by what Drew

said against him earlier that day.

“Hey, let’s try to find May, Misty and Brock” Max said. “I think that they are worried about us Ash, it has been few hours

since we split up.”

Ash nodded.

While they walked back to the Cerulean Gym, Ash asked Sylvia “What kind of festival are your parents organising end of this

week?

“Well” Sylvia smiled “The Cerulean Gym exist 10 years, that’s why.”

Ash thought by himself “it’s weird that Misty didn’t tell us anything about it, she is the gymleader, she should know about

this festival.”

Ash, Max and Sylvia are moving on to the Gym.

“What’s wrong Misty?” May asked after they ran away by Brock with each other.

“Well, there is a problem May. I need your help with it” Misty said very quick.

“Misty, tell me first the problem before you are getting panic attacks.” May said slow and concentrated. She was guessing

what Mistys problem would be. “shall she have problems with the gym?, but then she could also say it to Ash and Brock.. No

it’s something else, but what?”

May didn’t had to wait long to get answer on that question, directly after she said that to herself, Misty started talking

again.

“Well” Misty said “End of this week there will be a festival because the Cerulean Gym exist 10 years. Every Gym Leader is

invited to this Festival and need to be there with a partner. I hope you understand the problem now.”

“That isn’t a problem” May smiled, “you look beautiful Misty and you are a Gym Leader, you can get every boy you want.”

“That is really nice of you May, but I don’t want just a boy.” Misty said while looking to the ground, “ Since I left Ash and

Brock, I know that I really like Ash, I missed him every moment of the day, I just want to have him around me again. You

think I make a chance by him May? I mean you have travelled with him lately, have you ever talked with him about me?

May didn’t know how or what to answer, she was walking in circles, she thought by herself “How could this happen, one of her

best friend fell in love with the same boy as she did , but she can’t tell Misty that, she can’t, Misty would be angry and

disappointed and she would ruined the festival with it.”

“Yeah Misty.”

Silence.

“He ,uhm yeah he talked sometimes about you, about uhm, about the journeys you had with Brock here in Kanto and Johto, but I

will try to help you” May lied, she couldn't help Misty with this, she couldn’t even help herself with this, or not yet, she

thought with a smile on her face.

“But Misty, I think Ash already know anything about love and girls, I think battling and pokemon are still more important to

him.” May lied again, There were more girls on there journey that liked Ash, and he knew that, but does he like Misty? She

didn’t hope so.

“Thanks May” Misty smiled “If I can ever do anything back, just ask me and I will do it, you are really my best friend May”

Misty embraced May. May was feeling guilty towards Misty, so she spoke, on a volume that no-one could ever hear: “sorry

Misty”

~Dinner that evening

“Brock, it’s great again” Max yelled.

“Thanks Max” Brock smiled.

“I don’t even say anymore I like it” Ash laughed “everything that Brock cooks is great.”

“Yeah but you are a dustbin Ash, I can throw everything in you” Brock smiled at Ash.

Everyone laughed.

Few seconds later someone knocked on the door, Brock was walking forward to open the door.

“Hey Drew, yeah come in, you can join dinner if you want” Brock said.

“You always act nice and as a gentleman, Brock” Drew smiled “I will accept your invitation, thanks.”

At the moment Ash heard the voice of Drew, he was in shock again and thought what happened earlier this day “Why did he come

to the gym, is it to remember me of our conversation in the restaurant.”

But Drew said a nice hello to everyone, and didn’t say anything to Ash, he was only looking to Ash for a few seconds with the

same grin on his face.

“So” Max started to talk “Anybody know what happened in the restaurant this midday, because Sylvia and I heard that there was

a little fight with two guys, but Ash didn’t saw anything happen so it must have happend before Ash was in the restaurant.”

Drew his eyes were immediately searching for contact with those of Ash, Ash saw again the big grin on his face, Ash was

thinking by himself “Why you start again over this subject Max?!”

Max saw the grin on the face of Drew and asked “Drew do you know what happened in the Restaurant”

Ash looked immediately up and begged that Drew shut his mouth about it, the smile on Drew his face , Ash was scared that Drew

would tell them the story, but

“Well,” Drew said with the grin on his face and laughing at Ash, “If Ash don’t know what happened, than I don’t know it

either, Ash was earlier in the restaurant than I was”

“So you have met Ash already today Drew.” May smiled at him “Ash hadn't told us about it”

“I think Ash just forgot to tell it, there are such more other important things to tell about, then a friend you haven’t seen

for a long time” Drew said, full of sarcasm.

“Yeah Ash, I would like it if you would tell us things like this” May said little bit angry

“Yeah, sorry, was a messy day today” Ash said “It has been a while since I came here for the last time”.

“Hey all” Drew said “Now don’t start to attack Ash , he is a very nice guy he travelled all the way back to Kanto to see

Misty again , he even doesn’t join the Pokemon League this year for it, isn’t he the best friend you can have” Drew his grin

became very big after his last words, he have Ash where he want him to have, in trouble.

Misty thought she was in heaven, and May thought she was wrong whole the time ,
    Ash couldn’t say a single word, he was thinking of the words Drew said to him “you will lose this battle, before you can even

start on it Ash.”, At that moment Ash knew what to say “not the battle, only the first round Drew”

The rest didn’t understand anything of it, but Drew laughed, laughed hard.

Read intro before flaming

Still looking for someone who write decent English , and can see my fics before i post them

~Panda
    The one and only place for Dutch people to relax, take a drink and read some gossip.

Thanks Orange, really appreciate your help, only the grammar control didn't agree with lastest so I changed that back to last, but the rest was great,

Chapter 2

Ash was getting up from the table, he didn’t show any emotions, and he just walked away slowly, totally ignoring what everyone was saying to him,

1 metre away from the table
    2 metres away

Until, SPLASH.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Ash was lying in bed with wet clothes, until the moment he waked up.

“ASH WOKE UP,” Max yelled, that nearly whole the city could hear it.

“What, what happened?” Ash asked.

“You walked into the swimming pool Ash, after you get up from table without saying anything” Max said.

“Hey Ash, everything is fine?” Brock said while walking into the room.

“Little bit cold Brock” Ash said.

“Yeah Ash, normally people jump in the swimming pool without any clothes except there swimmer trunks” Brock smiled.

“But Ash this isn’t the first time you are in this gym, you should know that swimming pool was there” Max said while looking how the rest of the group walked into the room.

Ash closed his eyes, and hoped that the rest would leave him alone, was a nice try but didn’t succeed, everyone was asking him stuff, but he didn’t understand anything of it. At the moment he thought that he could explode again was Brock there with a solution.

“Guys I think Ash need to rest. I will stay with him, if the rest would like to go downstairs, than we can talk about it later” Brock said friendly.

“Sure Brock, we understand” May smiled, while going downstairs. The rest followed May without saying anything. Brock could only hear Max at the stairs “Why may Brock stay with Ash,” but there didn’t come an answer on that question.

“So Ash” Brock said “You want to talk?”

“Maybe” Ash smiled “Don’t know your question yet”

While saying that Pikachu walked into the room and jumped on Ash his bed

“Hey Pikachu everything is fine with me, but how are you doing, are you fine too?”

“Pika, Pika” the pokemon nogged.

“Alright than” Ash smiled “But what did you want to ask Brock.”

“Few things” Brock said serious, but added also “But if you want to stay with Pikachu here and want me to leave I understand that.”

“Of course not Brock” Ash smiled again “But you look very seriously Brock”

“Do you have any problems at the moment Ash?” Brock asked.

“What do you mean Brock” Ash said “I got only a problem to solve with Drew, that’s all”

“Not only with Drew Ash” Brock corrected him “Why are we here at the moment Ash, and not in another Region? Don’t say Misty or any other lame excuse Ash.”

“I just wanted to talk with Misty about few things” Ash said irritated “Why does everyone think there is another reason.”

“Because you could also call Misty than Ash, that’s why” Brock said.

Misty walked into the room.

“Sorry Ash and Brock, do I disturb you guys?” Misty asked friendly

“No, no of course not” Ash said fast while looking to Brock, this was a perfect way to flee from the conversation he had with Brock.

“Oh alright, Ash I had to deliver this” Misty said while giving Ash an envelope “Drew give the envelope on me, just before he left with May for dinner.”

“So Brock you don’t need to count on them with dinner” Misty added.

“Ehh, yeah thanks Misty” Ash didn’t know what to say else.

“I will call you when dinner is ready Ash, just try to get some more rest” said Brock while walking downstairs with Misty.

Ash opened the envelope and start reading.

Hey Ash,

Personally I would choose a bed to faint, but if you like a swimming pool, yeah what should I say, impressive chose. Don’t know or Misty told it you already, but I am going to dinner with May, that’s another round you lose, I don’t know how many rounds this battle counts, but after tonight it’s over for you. Oh yeah don’t forget to solve your little problem with Misty, she really likes you isn’t she cute Ash. You got the gymleader, I got the daughter of a gymleader. Funny isn’t it? ,

Greetings Drew

“So he was pointing at May whole the time” Ash thought, but how did Drew knew that he likes May, he never told anyone about it, he was always acting calm and relax towards her. Maybe that’s why they all ask why he went back to Kanto, he didn’t expect to see Drew here there aren’t any contests to win in Kanto this year, and yes he wanted to ask Misty to help him with May, but that isn’t also an opportunity anymore. Brock was right about all the problems, what to do now, May probably thinks that he liked Misty or else Drew would tell it her now. He needs to go to the restaurant and fast, but Brock will never agree with that. He can says he just needs some fresh air, yeah let’s try that Ash thought.

First other clothes, “Pikachu you stay here” Ash said, but the pokemon was sleeping and didn’t hear anything. “Al right that’s easy” Ash thought.

“Hey Brock” Ash said, trying to be serious.

“Hey Ash, didn’t I say I would call you when dinner was ready?” Brock asked.

“Yeah you did, but I need some fresh air, and a little walk to stretch the legs” Ash said.

“No problem Ash, but I expect you about 20 minutes back when dinner is ready” Brock said while trying to prepare the dinner.

“It’s fine Brock” Ash smiled.

“I hope you are hungry May” Drew said.

“Yeah” May said “But I’m worried about Ash, do you think he is fine Drew.”

“Of course he is May, Brock is with him” Drew smiled.

“Well if you say so, I guess he is alright than” May doubted.

“Come on don’t be desperate” Drew said while laying his arm around her “Try to enjoy this evening, what would you like to dinner”

“I’m so hungry that I can even eat an elephant at the moment” May said while passing a restaurant.

It was the same restaurant as Ash and Drew met each other the day before.

“Nope no elephant on the menu, but I would still like to enter this restaurant, if you don’t got any problems with it of course” Drew said while opening the door of the restaurant for May

“Hehe, thanks Drew” May said and entered the restaurant.

The waiter come to May and Drew

“Pardon, what would you like to eat Sir and Madam?” the waiter asked.

“Noodles, please” May giggled because the man called her Madam.

“Noodles too, please” Drew said.

“Anything else?” the waiter asked.

“No, it’s fine now” Drew smiled.

“Ash is acting weird last time Brock” Misty said “Do you know what’s wrong with him?”

“Not really, but I think he is in love” Brock said

“Really” Misty smiled “Why are you so sure about that Brock, I mean you fall in love with every girl that cross your path, but that’s nothing for Ash.”

“Ash would never miss a pokemon championship” Brock said while bringing the plates to the table.

“Do you really think he came all the way to see …” Misty smiled, looking or Brock wants to complete her sentence.

“Yeah I think so, Misty” Brock said “He really likes May if he would come whole this way, just to be with her and get rid of Drew. Because that is the reason that he came here, there aren’t any contests to participate on, he would never expect Drew here.”

“WHAT” Misty and Max yelled, looking to each other.

“Oops” Brock thought by himself “Max was also here, little mistake.”

“I mean, uhm he is maybe in love with someone, I don’t know with who or what” Brock corrected himself.

“That sounds better” Max said “I thought you said he is in love with my sister, never let me fright again like that Brock.”

“Yeah I thought the same” Misty said a bit aggressive “But anyway where is Ash he should be back now for dinner.”

“I will start searching for him, probably he went to the pokemon center to call with the professor or his mother” Max said “But I would like to tell him, what I thought what Brock said. He probably needs to laugh.”

“I don’t think so” Brock muttered that only he could hear it.

Ash thought by himself “What am I going to tell her, when I see her? Just the whole story? Why I went back to Kanto and about the little fight with Drew in the Restaurant? Yeah I am going to tell her everything, about my feelings towards her.”

“I have never seen a girl, which can eat as much as you can May” Drew smiled.

“Is that a compliment Drew?” May smiled

“Well yeah it is” Drew said “You can eat so much, and still looks so beautiful, that’s a miracle” and smiled.

“Thanks Drew” May blushed, she didn’t expect that Drew would say that.

“Could I really like Drew” she thought “He is acting like a new guy, without all those girls and his fan club around him.”

“I hope you enjoyed this evening” Drew smiled while showing the waiter that he wants to pay the bill.

“Yeah I did, thanks Drew” May said.

After Drew paid, they left the restaurant, Drew was putting his arm around May again, few seconds later;

“Hey Drew, isn’t that Ash” May said, pointing to a boy in the blue shirt and a red cap on his head, that was standing with his back towards them.

“Nah May, Ash is still in his bed I guess, and if he left his bed he would be with Pikachu” Drew said, Drew recognized Ash also, but didn’t want him to interrupt his evening with May, “he would tell Ash everything later this evening”, he thought with much pleasure.

Ash was turning around looking or he could see May anywhere, and yeah, there she walked with Drew his arm around her. “No way, how is this possible” Ash thought, “what can I change about this” but before Ash knew it, Drew and May went out of sight. “Tomorrow I leave this city” Ash thought “and move on to the next region, maybe I am still in time to register myself for the pokemon league.”

“We are nearly at the gym May” Drew said and coming closer toward her “I will sleep tonight in the Pokemon Centre, but I want to thank you for the great evening you gave me tonight”

Drew was very close with his face by May, she didn’t know how to react on this. She looked like a living statue and was just trying to look calm, she knows that Drew can kiss her any second now.

End of chapter 2

Next update will be Tuesday, got 2 exams these next days,

~ Panda
    Last edited by Panda; 21st May 2007 at 9:35 AM. Reason: Thanks tyger, changed it immediatly

Welcome! Good to see an new Advanceshipping story. Upon reading your story I really did like it.

However, I did notice the lack of commas on the quotes and a few errors. For example,
    “ASH WAKED UP” Max yelled, that nearly whole the city could hear it.
    On "ASH WAKED UP", it should be "woke" instead of "waked" and there should be a comma at the end of that quote. I'm not really someone who is bothered on these errors, but I thought I should just point them out. Good story overall, however.

Drew was very close with his face by May, she didn’t know how to react on this. She looked like a living statue and was just trying to look calm, she knows that Drew can kiss her any second now.
    No May! NO! Slap him, May! SLAP HIM! I'm sorry. It that was that inner Advanceshipper in me that forced me to do that. XD Oh well, As I said, good story.

No May! NO! Slap him, May! SLAP HIM! I'm sorry. It was that inner Advanceshipper in me that forced me to do that. XD Oh well, As I said, good story.
    I second that.

Anyway, good story. Drew is perfectly evil, or at least that's how I see him here. May is almost denser then Ash, which is a nice change. And Misty... She's gonna be mad.

Your only problem is grammar. Maybe read it out loud to yourself, putting commas everywhere you pause? That always helps me.

Keep at it!

Thanks all,

yeah Lord Zant the grammar will still be a problem I guess. I’m trying to do my best on it and thanks for the tip.

Update is a little bit late on the day, I had problems with one of my exams but here it is,

Chapter 3

“May” Max yelled when he sees the back of his sister, he had been walking around for like 2 hours now and he still didn’t find Ash.

“Max?” May said and she quickly turned around, and yes there she sees her little brother “Max what are you doing here, why aren’t you at the Gym with the rest?” she asked.

Drew sighed and thought “So close, why did they ever take that boy on journey” and he tried to look nice again, “Hey Max, anything wrong?” he added to May’s question

“Well, yes there is” Max said “But what were you two doing here” while trying to clean his glasses, most likely because he didn’t believe what he just saw.

“You know what two people are doing when they..” Drew started

“Then they say goodbye to each other, bye Drew thanks for the great evening” May completed Drew his sentence, just before he could do it.

“WHAT” Drew said loud “oh yeah is fine May, good night both” and Drew walks away to the pokemon centre.

“Good night Drew” May smiled and turns around to her little brother “Max what’s the problem?”

“Ash left few hours ago, for some fresh “air”” Max said, “But we don’t have any clue where he is at the moment.”

“Did he take Pikachu with him?” May asked.

“I’m not sure of that, maybe he did.” Max said “Why that sis?”

“If he has Pikachu with him you don’t need to worry Max” She said “Max go to Misty and Brock and tell them I will try to find Ash”

“But I want to help also sis” Max sighed.

“I don’t think so, it’s to late and you help if you go to Misty and Brock.” May said.

“.. Okay” the boy sighed again.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Ash was walking around in the centre of cerulean for several hours now. He didn’t want to go back to the Gym, Drew would be probably there also. Ash was looking around or he could see any bench. He is tired and wants to sleep, but couldn’t find a better place than a bench on the other side of the road.

Few minutes later, Ash just fell in sleep.

“Ash” A girls voice said “Ash what are you doing here? Isn’t really comfortable Ash. SNORLAX WAKE UP.”

Ash open his eyes, “Sylvia what are you doing here?” he recognized the “girlfriend” of Max.

“I was on my way to the Gym, I want to ask or Drew wants to come with me to the festival at the end of the week” She answered.

“Not again” Ash sighed “I wouldn’t count on it.”

“Why?” She asked.

“Nothing” Ash answered.

“He is going with Misty right, yeah he is going with Misty of course. Everyone likes Misty, just because she is a Gymleader” She said irritated.

“No, no just ignore what I said” Ash said fast, “Why can’t girls react normal?” he thought.

“Okay” and Sylvia smiled again. “But what are you doing here Ash, why aren’t you at the Gym?”

“I was just walking around and fell in sleep, that’s all” Ash said.

“Why are you walking around at night?” She asked.

“To many questions” Ash sighed “I’m tired, could you just be silent until we arrived.”

“Grumbler” Sylvia muttered.

After they were 5 minutes walking.

“ASH!” a girl’s voice yelled.

“Didn’t I asked you to be silent” Ash said irritated.

“What are you talking about Ash, I didn’t said anything” Sylvia said irritated too.

“Sorry I got a bad day, need to sleep” Ash sighed.

“Ash, slow down” the girl’s voice yelled again.

“What I hear the voice again!?” Ash said and turned around and see May running behind them. “May, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“What am I doing here? What are you doing here, you mean Ash! May shout at him “Why aren’t you in bed? You need to rest.”

“I wish that I had been in bed this whole evening” Ash said and starts running away from the two.

“What’s wrong with him?” May asked, she didn’t chased Ash neither did Sylvia.

“I don’t know either” Sylvia said, sigh, “Boys.”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
    “Hey Ash, where have you been?” Brock asked. Ash finally arrived at the gym. May and Sylvia arrived 2 hours earlier that night, but only Brock was still awake.

“Nowhere, I just walked around in town” Ash said, he was still irritated.

“You don’t need to tell me’ Brock smiled “But I guess you are hungry”

“Yes that’s right” Ash said and he puts his left hand on his stomach.

“You’re a little bit late for dinner, so I will make a quick breakfast” Brock smiled and he starts cooking some eggs.

“Thanks Brock, I will change some clothes and have a quick look how pikachu is doing” Ash said and walked upstairs.

“Brock” “Psst Brock” someone whispered few seconds later.

Brock was looking around and he sees by the stairs the head of Ash.

“Brock” he whispered again.

“What’s wrong Ash” Brock said and walks closer to the stairs.

“Why are May and Sylvia sleeping in my room?” Ash asked. “I can’t even say hello to Pikachu”

“Oh yeah I knew I forgot something to tell you” Brock smiled “They had to do their girl talk and May her room was to small, so I suggested that they should take your room.”

“Thanks” Ash sighed “So I guess I need to sleep on the sofa.” and walk down the stairs “Next time when there are 2 girls in my room warn me, before I walk half naked into the room”

“What’s the problem!?” Brock smiled “Ash come here, I still need to ask you few things.”

“Oh yeah, you mean when Misty interrupted us” Ash answered.

“Yeah, well I only need to ask you one thing?” Brock said “Do you like May Ash?”

“Of course, don’t you like May and Max?” Ash said, he was shaking on the sofa. Of course he understood Brock’s question, but how could Brock now this.

“Yeah I do, but I will ask the same question in a other way, would you mind if May would leave us and starts travelling around with Drew” Brock said

“She is going to leave us to for Drew?” Ash said shocked.

“No..no, well not yet” Brock said “But if you never going to tell your feelings towards her, she may end op with Drew.”

Ash didn’t say a single word.

“It’s late Ash, go to bed” Brock smiled “You can always tell it her later this day” Brock starts cleaning up the room.

“May and Sylvia are still in my room” Ash said.

“Than you need to sleep on the sofa” Brock smiled “I’m going to my bed anyway good night Ash” Brock said and walked upstairs to his room.

“Good night Brock” Ash said.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Next Morning breakfast

“When are we going to wake up Ash” Max asked.

“Not” Brock said “He was late back last night, he needs to rest also”

“Did you have a conversation with him last night, Brock?” Misty asked.

“Yes, but not worth repeating it” Brock said and starts to clean few things up.

Before more questions came, Ash woke up.

“Good morning Ash” Misty smiled.

“Good morning All” Ash yawned.

“Sorry that we took your room Ash” May said while making her sixth pancake that morning.

“Its fine” Ash said “Pikachu already woke up?”

“He was still sleeping when we went downstairs” Sylvia answered.

“Okay, thanks” Ash said and walks upstairs to look or his pokemon was still sleeping. Ash entered the room and sees his pokemon sleeping on his bed.

“Pikachu wake up, we need to buy something for May, before Drew is here” Ash said.

“Piiikachuu” The pokemon smiled and followed Ash.

“I’m going to buy some Pokemon food for Pikachu and the other, I will be back in one hour so don’t start looking for me” Ash smiled and winks to Brock.

Brock laughed.

“So Pikachu what are we going to buy for May?”

Pikachu runs to the food store.

“Pikachu we are not going to buy pokemon food for May”

“Pika Piikachu” Pikachu cried.

“Brock still got food for you don’t worry” Ash smiled.

“I could buy her a new outfit, but I like the one she is wearing at the moment. I could buy stuff for her pokemon, but than she thinks that I only think on Pokemon. I don’t even know what she really likes except food. Brock would buy flowers I’m sure of that, but does May like flowers?” Ash thought.

“What do you think Pikachu shall I buy flowers for her?” Ash asked.

“Piikachuu” The pokemon smiled.

After Ash bought the flowers, he went back to the gym.

At the entrance of the Cerulean gym.
    Ash throws a pokeball and Swellow comes out.

“Swellow bring the flowers to my room please” Ash ordered.

“Swellooow” and the pokemon brings the flowers to Ash his room, where the window was still opened.

“Thanks Swellow well done” Ash smiled and returned his pokemon in his pokeball

After swellow was back in his pokeball, Ash enters the gym.

“Hey all, I’m back” Ash said while he was entering the living room.

“Good” Misty said “Than we don’t need to worry like yesterday” and she smiled.

“Hehe” Ash smiled “I’m going to clean up my room” after he said that he walks upstairs to his room and wait several minutes.

“May” Ash yelled “May is this yours?”

“Wait a minute Ash” She yelled back and moves upstairs to Ash his room.

“What’s wrong Ash?” She asked at the same moment she looks to the flowers.

“Do you like them?” Ash smiled

“Yeah, I mean I think Misty will likes them” May answered.

“These are not for Misty” Ash blushed “These are for you.”

End of chapter 3

Next chapter update will be tomorrow or the day after.
    I have seven days free at the moment.

~ Panda

Sorry, I was done with it one day later than expected,
    But here it is,

Chapter 4

“What are they doing upstairs?” Misty said “I thought May just need to speak a second with him.”

“No I told them to clean up Ash his room” Brock lied, and walks to Misty “Go sit down Misty and relax, where are you worried about?”

“Nothing” She answered and walks to the sofa.

Max walks downstairs and hears May laughing. “What are those two doing in Ash his room?”

“They are cleaning up Ash his room” Brock lied again.

“May cleaning up!? Mum always cleans up her room.” Max said, while he runs to Ash his room.

Max opens the door.

“Sis?! What are you doing with Ash?” Max asked at loud, while he looks how May sits on Ash. Misty hears Max saying that and starts running upstairs too. Brock chases her “Misty wait.”

“Max, normally people knock on the door when they enter a room” May said angry “You have 3 seconds to leave or I come to beat you up.”

Max runs away in fear “Move Misty, move fast, May is going to kill me” and Max runs downstairs again.

Misty and Brock enter the room.

“Brock, please save me” Ash laughed “She is tickling me dead.”

“Come on Ash” May smiled “You are losing of a girl.”

“Well Misty, what did I told you? Nothing to worry about” Brock whispered to Misty.

“May and Ash when you are ready can you both come downstairs” Brock smiled “There is a pokemon tournament tonight. I guess you both want to join?”

“Yeah, we do” May smiled “I can defeat Ash again than.”

“No way” Ash smiled.

Brock laughed, and walks downstairs again.

“May, can I talk with you?” Misty smiled, she hasn’t seen the flowers yet.

“Sure Misty” May said and gets up from Ash “You are lucky Ash” and smiled.

May follows Misty until they arrive at Misty’s room. “What should Misty wants of me now” May thought “She has seen the flowers?”
    “May?” Misty asked when they enter her room.

“Yeah, what’s wrong Misty?” May answered.

“Have you already talked with Ash?” Misty asked while she was walking around in her room.

“Yeah I did” She muttered “I feel sorry for you, but I think he likes someone else.”

“Did you said something May” Misty said, she only heard May muttering.

“No, nothing” May lied “Why don’t you ask it him yourself, after the tournament later this day”

“The festival is in 3 days Misty” She added.

“I guess you are right, anyway where am I worried about?” Misty smiled “The most girls that he met, he saw only 1-2 times”

“Thanks May” Misty added “You go with Drew to the festival?”

“Maybe, no one asked me yet” May said and walked to the door “But I go to the pokemon centre to get my pokemons back from the Prof.”

“Okay, good luck May you need it if you want to defeat me” Misty smiled.

May walks to the pokemon centre “Misty is going to kill me if she knows that I love Ash, and what to do with Ash? Those flowers were nice, but he didn’t tell me or he feels the same for me, like I feel for him” May thought. On her way to the pokemon centre she sees Sylvia sitting on a bench.

“Hey Sylvia” May smiled, while walking closer to her.

Sylvia ignores her.

“What’s wrong Sylvia? May asked.

“I HATE YOU” Sylvia cried and runs away.

“What’s wrong today with everyone” May thought and walks further to the pokemon centre.

May enters the pokemon centre and walks to the computer.

“Hey May” Prof. Oak smiled.

“Hey Professor” May said “Could you send me Squirtle please”

“You need Squirtle for the tournament?” Prof. Oak asked.

“Yeah” May smiled.

“Ash will use Pikachu, Misty Gyrados, Drew Rosalia do you think Squirtle is a wise chose?” Prof. Oak asked.

“Yeah Blaziken and Bulbasaur will lose of Gyrados anyway” May said “So I hope Squirtle make a chance”

“Okay I will send Squirtle 1 sec” Prof. Oak smiled.

A pokeball appeared in a machine left of the computer.

“I got him, Thanks Professor” May smiled.

“No problem, good luck May” Prof. Oak smiled.

“Thanks Professor” May said.

“Squirtle, not a smart chose” a voice behind her said.

May turns around “Drew” she said shocked “What are you doing here?”

“I slept here last evening” Drew said while walking closer to May. “I told you, didn’t I?”

“Yeah you did” May said “Sorry it has been a busy morning, I’m tired already and the tournament needs to start even.”

“I can safe your day” Drew smiled “To start with where your little brother interrupted us last evening” and walks again closer to May.

“No thanks Drew” May answered “Maybe later, I need to prepare for the tournament” and she walks away.

“You will lose anyway” Drew laughed “So why preparing?”

“We will see” May smiled and she walks to the door of the pokemon centre.

“Squirtle” May smiled “You think, you can defeat Drew his Rosalia?”

“Squirtle Squiirrtle” The pokemon nodded.

“Okay we are going to win this tournament” May smiled “We will show the rest that we are the best”

Later this day half-final of the tournament, no surprises Misty’s Gyrados defeated Brock his Onyx the drawing starts,

Misty against May
    Ash against Drew

“I hope you enjoyed it so far Ash” Drew smiled “Because here it ends for you.”

“Thanks for the information Drew” Ash said “But I guess we need to battle first, before I can lose?”

“Hehe you thought the same about May” Drew laughed “Have you already said a word to her?”

Ash ignores Drew and walks to his place on the field.

“Pikachu Go” He commanded.

“Pikachu is chanceless against my Rosalia” Drew said and Rosalia comes out the Pokeball

“Pikachu, Quick attack.” The excited boy yelled.

“Dodge, Rosalia” The calm one said.

Without any problems Rosalia dodged Pikachu his attack.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt” Ash yelled.

“Dodge again, Rosalia” Drew said.

And again Rosalia dodged Pikachu his attack.

“Ash you are disappointing the Spectators, so I will finish this Battle” Drew laughed.

“Rosalia, Solarbeam” Drew commanded.

“Pikachu, Thunder” Ash yelled.

But Ash was to late the solarbeam hit Pikachu.

“Pikachu you are al right?”

“Pikachu is unable to battle, Drew wins this battle” The referee yelled.

“What did I say Ash?” Drew smiled “But thanks that we could finish this fast, now I have time left to support May.” and Drew walks away to the other field, where Misty and May were battling.

“Gyrados, Dragonbreath” Misty yelled “I feel sorry for Squirtle, I hate it to defeat other water pokemon”

“Squirtle, withdraw” May smiled “You don’t need to feel sorry, Squirtle won’t lose”

Squirtle withdraws himself in his shell and is safe for Gyrados his Dragonbreath.

“Gyrados becomes tired Misty” May smiled “You won’t win this match”

“You are sure about that?” Misty asked “Gyrados launch Squirtle into the air.”

Gyrados hits Squirtle with his “tail” and Squirtle gets launched into the air.

“I hope that Squirtle doesn’t have fear for heights” Misty smiled.

“You made one little mistake Misty” May smiled while looking how Squirtle is coming closer to the swimming pool, before Squirtle could hit the water,

“Squirtle headbutt.” May yelled.

The turtle Pokemon hits Gyrados with his head and Gyrados faints,

“Gyrados is unable to battle, May wins the battle” The referee yelled.

“Yeah well done Squirtle” May yelled “Good battle Misty.”

“Hehe well done May” Misty smiled “Good Luck in the final I will look or I can find Ash somewhere” Misty walks away after thanking the whole cerulean fan club.

“Not bad May” A voice behind her said. “But still it isn’t good enough.”

“Drew?” She asked “You defeated Ash?”

“Of course, I expected a more exciting battle” Drew said arrogant and walks forward to May “May don’t you see we are at the wrong place here? We are in the final, but Ash and Misty getting all the publicity, we should go back to Hoenn, together.”

“Not now Drew, I like it here, they don’t recognize me here as the daughter of Norman.” May said “And I got still a final to win.”

“May we should win contests, not tournaments like this” Drew said “After weekends festival I’m going back to Hoenn, and I would appreciate it if you join me.”

“Don’t know yet” She only said and walks away to look for her little brother.

“Ash” Misty said after she finally found Ash in the crowd of people.

“Yes Misty?” Ash said.

“Can I have a little talk with you, without all these people?” Misty asked.

“Hehe, Sure” Ash smiled.

After Ash followed Misty,

“Ash I need to tell you something” Misty blushed.

“Yeah, I already thought that so why don’t you ask?” Ash smiled

“I like you Ash, well even more than that, I love you Ash” Misty said.

Silence, Ash was thinking “So Drew was right, but I like May what to do now, She will probably become angry at May or at me. It’s my own mistake why did I came to Cerulean, I will tell her the truth and try to protect May.”

“Misty, I hope you aren’t sad, but I love someone else and I came to Cerulean to ask for your help.” Ash said while looking into Misty her eyes.

“What, what, who, who do you love?” Misty said, trying to hide her tears.

“May” Ash said. “And I still hope that you could help me, but I understand if you don’t want to help at the moment.”

A moment of silence again.

“I will see” Misty said and walks away “Thanks Ash”

“Why May” Misty thought “You would help me, not yourself” while she cried.

End of Chapter 4

Next update will be in the weekend,

~ Panda

“Sorry that we took your room Ash” May said while making her sixth pancake that morning.
    Only six? My record is 15. XP
    Poor Ash. Drew kicked his butt. Oh well. Poor Misty, that had to hurt.

Nice plot.
    This looks pretty promising. Keep it up!

Chapter 5

Walking in the crowd, looking around or he could see May. About 30 minutes her battle with Drew starts, but he hasn’t seen her yet. Not only May was gone, but he hasn’t seen Ash and Misty for hours either. He told Max and Sylvia that everything was alright, but he is getting worried now. It’s nothing for May to disappear for a battle, and where could Ash and Misty be. Walking past the Pokemon Centre, threw the window he can see May inside sitting on a table and he decides to enter.

“May” A loud voice said.

The girl was frightened and starts looking around. She recognized the voice, at least she thought she recognized the voice but she doesn’t see any acquaintance faces in the Centre. She is looking to the table again, and thought what all went wrong this day. Until someone repeat her name again at loud and touched her shoulder.

“May what’s wrong” The same voice said.

May turns around and recognizes Brock.

“Brock what are you doing here, I didn’t expect you here” May said still frightened, she thought she would be alone here.

Brock took a chair and was looking to May without saying a single word. May doesn’t know where to look at. She repeated her question.

“Brock what are you doing here” May repeated while looking to Brock

“I’m at the right place here, but you aren’t. You have a final to battle in 15 minutes” Brock said. “Your friends are supporting you, but you are sitting desperate in this Centre.”

“I don’t know it anymore” May muttered. Brock could see the first tears in her eyes.

“Yeah I know there are problems May, but at the moment you should focus yourself on the match” Brock said.

“Ohh Brock” May cried out.

Brock was getting up from the table and walks to the door.

“May, come on there is nothing lost yet” He smiled.

May nodded and follows Brock.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Ash was looking for Max, Sylvia and Brock. He looks to the field and sees only Drew standing there. Left from the field at the tribune he recognizes the little brother of May, Max. While he walks to Max, someone yelled at him.

“Hey Ash” A girl said.

Ash turns around to look who called his name. In the crowd of people that are sitting at the tribune, he recognizes one of the older sisters of Misty, Daisy.

“Hey Ash” Daisy repeated “Have you seen Misty anywhere”

“Yes 30 minutes ago or something” He said.

“And…?” Daisy smiled.

“What?” Ash asked, he was looking for a way to quit this conversation. He knew Daisy would ask about that festival, and why Misty isn’t with him at the moment.

“Where is Misty? Daisy asked “Didn’t she asked you something?”

“She is still at the market I think” Ash said and he ignores her second question. He was yelling Max his name now. He hopes that Daisy would leave them if Max comes to them.

”Hey Ash” Max yelled back “Have you seen my Sis?”

It works Daisy said good bye to Ash and starts looking for Misty. Ash was only worried about May at the moment, she isn’t at the field or at her friends. He walks to the little boy, not whole the stadium has to hear his conversation with Max. When he finally reached Max and Sylvia he starts speaking again.

“No, anything wrong with her?” Ash asked “Why isn’t she at the field for the final?”

“I don’t know where she is” Max answered “Brock is looking for her he said anything would be al right”

“Okay” Ash smiled. He was looking to the field, to Drew, should he know where May is? Or had she accidentally met Misty. Probably she is just walking back to the Stadium with Brock. I can’t leave Max and Sylvia alone here than he is worried also.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“5 Minutes until the final starts” Someone at the stadium speaker yelled, whole the city could hear it.

“May” Misty muttered. The gymleadster was still crying. She couldn’t agree with Ash his chose. “But what is May loves Drew than should Ash come back to me?” she thought. But how could she loves Drew, Drew was her rival nothing more.

“I just need to give up” She sighed.

“Why giving up?” A girl said “That doesn’t sound like my little sister”

“Daisy” Misty smiled “How did you find me”

“You just need to know where to look” Daisy smiled “But I guess it didn’t all went as you hoped.
    “Not really, Ash likes May” Misty said sad, while getting up from the ground with help of her sister.

“May isn’t that a friend of you?” Daisy said “And does she likes Ash too?”

“Yeah she is, I asked her for help with Ash” Misty said “But I didn’t know that this would happen and I don’t know or she likes Ash.”

“Than there isn’t still anything lost” Daisy smiled “And if May loves him, than try to be nice I am sure you don’t want to lose any friends.”

“Of course I don’t want to lose any friends” Misty answered.

“Okay” Daisy smiled “Come than we are going to look the final”

“Fine” Misty said and follows her older sister

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

1 minute before the final starts.

Ash was looking around or he could see Brock and May somewhere. At the entrance of there tribune he sees Brock looking around.

“Brock, here!” Ash yelled.

The pewter city gymleader looks up and sees Ash yelling at him. Few seconds later he reached Ash and the others.

“Is May also there” Max asked.

“Yeah” Brock smiled.

May was entering the field with Squirtle. Whole the stadium was silenced, they didn’t expect her anymore.

“Are you ready” the referee asked.

“Yes I am ready” May said.

“Okay, this is the final match of the cerulean city tournament between May and Drew. Let the battle starts in 5,4,3,2,1, GO” The referee yelled.

“Squirtle dive in the water” May yelled. She was looking to Drew, normally Squirtle would always lose of Roselia. But this time Drew didn’t look as calm as normally, you could nearly call it panicked. There was something wrong with him.

Drew didn’t give Roselia any orders.

“Squirtle bubble beam” May yelled, Squirtle hits Roselia that don’t even try to dodge.
    “Drew what’s wrong” May said irritated. “Why aren’t you attacking Squirtle.”

“Because you will lose than, and I only want to win this tournament if I can go back to Hoenn with you” Drew said. Whole the stadium was listening.

Ash was getting angry “I knew he would take even this chance to impress May.”

“What’s wrong Ash?” Max asked. “Drew just wants back to Hoenn, and I want that too”

“Nothing” Ash muttered.

“Drew if you want me to come with you, than at least show that you got respect for me” May said “Just show me the best you got”

“Okay, what you want” Drew smiled.

“Rosalia, Vine Whip” Drew yelled.

“Squirtle dodge and use Bubble” May said.

Squirtle dodged the vine whip but missed the bubble.

“You will lose this May, Rosalia Solar beam” Drew shouted.

“Squirtle Mist” May yelled.

While Rosalia was charging up for Solar Beam the Mist covert the sun.

“Squirtle headbutt” May ordered.

Rosalia hits with his back the wall and faints.

“Rosalia is unable to battle, May and Squirtle win the tournament” The referee yelled.

Max runs down the stairs to the field, yelling at his sister. Finally reached his sister he embraced his sister. “Well done Sis.”

Drew walks also forward to her “Good job May, I never expected that mist attack”

“Thanks Drew” May giggled

Ash and Brock came too, only Misty was still sitting at her place on the tribune.

“Brock thanks for the mist-tip” May said.

“No problem” Brock smiled.

“Well done May” Ash smiled “You have proved you can also beat us in normal duels, your father would be proud of you”

“I’m sure he is” May answered “He will come to cerulean too, with Mum and Prof. Oak”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Same evening

“Today the Cerulean City Tournament has a new champion” The tournament director yelled. “Please can I get your attention for May from Petalburg City the new champion of the Cerulean City Tournament”

May walks forward to the stage, she could only hear a loud applause of all the people that were present. At the stage she received the cup for winning the tournament. After she received it, the lights went out and whole the air was getting filled with fireworks.

“May” Max yelled

“Yes Max?” May asked, when she left the stage.

“Dad and mum arrived” Max smiled “Look there” the boy points at there parents.

May was running forward to her parents after having a quick talk with them, she walks with her mother, Carolina around.

“Do you still like it to travel around, May?” Carolina asked.

“Yeah mum, why you asked that?” May answered looking to her mother

“I’m worried about you and Max, I would like it if you come back to Hoenn.”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

End of chapter 5,

~Panda

next chapter will be updated end of the week.

Finally done with writing chapter 6,
    here it is

Chapter 6

Brock was at a hill just outside of the City. The sky was clear, Brock was laying on his back looking to the clear sky. It was possible for him to count all the stars he could see, but his mind was at something else. About three days, one day after the festival he will leave the rest and joins Prof. Eve exploration team. She mailed him two weeks ago, when they were on there way to Cerulean City. He didn’t tell Ash, May and Max a single word about it, but now he was running out of time. It’s late now, he should tell it them tomorrow, he thought.

Brock was getting up from the ground and walks down of the hill. While he was walking he hears someone crying, first he was ignoring the crying but after walking away, he was getting curious who it was. He was walking forward to the bush, the crying become louder, with his hand Brock removed some twigs to look who was behind,

“May!?” He thought, it was sure he didn’t expect a friend of him and the winner of the tournament that evening, crying in a bush.

“May what’s wrong?” Brock asked.

“Brock” She said, while turning around towards him. The girl tries to remove some tears of her face and quit the crying. “Brock” She repeated. “What, what are you doing here?”

“That’s not really an answer on my question” Brock smiled.

“I don’t know how to tell it you Brock, but Max and I need to go back to Hoenn” May said and she starts to sob again.

Brock was looking to the young girl, without any excuses she tells him that she and her brother need to leave, while he didn’t told them anything. “She didn’t wants to leave, but still she has to” He thought and what about Ash, he would stay alone behind. Just now Ash told him about May.

“Why do you need to leave?” Brock asked.

“Mum wants us to come back to Hoenn, so we can visit them every month, she is still worried about Max” May said “Why can’t she just take Max with her and leave me alone with you and Ash?”

May didn’t get an answer on her question, the sky becomes filled with clouds and it starts to rain. May and Brock were getting up from the ground and starts to run towards the gym. On there way to the gym, they see and hear the first thunderclap.

“We should hide somewhere” Brock said while holding his jacket on top of May and him.

“Good idea, do you also know where?” May asked with sarcasm, they were running in a field two kilometres away of the gym.

“I guess we just need to run harder” May added.

Brock nodded.

At the gym 15 minutes later.

“Misty, someone is knocking on the door” Max said. “Maybe my Sis or Brock is there”

“Okay I will take a look Max” Misty said and walks downstairs forward to the door. After she opens the door she recognizes May and Brock. They look like or they have swum the whole day in a swimming pool. She looks to Brock who wears his jacket in one hand.

“Why aren’t you wearing your jacket, Brock?” Misty asked, trying to don’t look to May or she would become sad again.

“I tried to hold it above May and me, so we didn’t become wet but it didn’t really worked out” Brock smiled and walks inside “I could use a shower at the moment.”

“Hehe” Misty giggled “Come follow me, I will show you where can find the showers here.”

Brock followed Misty upstairs to the bathroom, while May was still in the hall. Misty didn’t even said hello, or congratulate her with the victory of the tournament. She walks toward the living room and sees Max sitting on the sofa.

“Hey Max, where are Dad and Mum?” May asked.

“They are sleeping at a local hotel, but if you don’t mind, I am trying to read a book” The boy said and read further in his book.

“Mum hasn’t spoke with him yet” May thought, everyone was busy at the moment, she only hasn’t seen Ash yet, she walks upstairs to look or Ash is in his room. May knocks on Ash his door.

“Hey Ash, are you there?” May asked and knocks again. After few seconds waiting she hears someone yawning.

“Who is there?” Ash replied while he was getting up from his bed.

“It’s me Ash, were you sleeping?” May asked.

Ash walks to the door and opens it. May was looking to the boy, which was only wearing his underwear. May puts her hand for hey eyes.

“Ehm Ash” She said “You always open a door half naked?”

“Its fine May, I usually sleep in my underwear at home” Ash said “Come in.”

“No thanks Ash, I will wait outside until you wear all your clothes” May said.

“Okay” Ash smiled, trying to find his clothes, those were all around his room. After he putted on his cloths, he walks outside his room to May.

“I’m done” he smiled “You must have something important to say, when you interrupt me in my sleep.”

“I’m bored and was looking for someone to talk with” May smiled “Or isn’t that important enough.”

“Nope, but now I am already awake, so come in” Ash joked “I will get something to drink for us”

May enters Ash his room, looking around if she could sit somewhere. There weren’t any chairs in his room, so she has to sit on his bed. Looking around, thinking why boys always make so mess of there room, she sees a paper on his nightstand. She picks the paper up, curious what is written on the paper. May was reading whole the letter Drew wrote at Ash few days ago.

Ash brought a flask with soda with him upstairs to his room. He enters his room, didn’t noticed that May was reading Drew his letter. Ash filled two glasses with soda, and looks up to May, this time he recognizes Drew’s letter.

“No May, stop with reading, its filled with lies” Ash said in an outburst “I like Misty just in the same way as Brock and Max, nothing more.”

“And me” May added, her eyes were filled with tears again.

“And you?” Ash asked, didn’t understand what May mean with it.

“You like me in the same way as Misty” She answered, while reading the letter again.

“Yes, wait no not really” Ash said, he was thinking how he could say this the best way, without disappointing too many people. “Okay Drew told everyone that I love Misty, just because I was too scared to tell anyone about my feelings towards you, only Brock knew it and Misty since today” Ash was looking to the ground and scratched his back of the head.

“Sorry Ash I can’t.., no not now, sorry” May said and starts to cry, it’s impossible, it doesn’t matter how much she loves him, but Ash needs to move on, on his way to become a Pokemon Master and she needs to go back to hoenn.

May gets up from the bed and tries to walk out of the room, just before the door Ash grasped her hand.

“May what’s wrong” Ash said “If you don’t like me, or want to go move on with Drew you could at least say that.” He let immediately loose her hand, frightened by what he just did and said.

“Sorry I don’t know why I did and said that” He added.

“Ash” May said “Would you follow me everywhere even if you need to give up your dream to become a Pokemon Master” She was looking to Ash who didn’t expect this question.

“Yes, but I would still try to become a Pokemon Master but than with you on my side” Ash smiled “than are both my dreams completed”

“Both?” May asked shyly.

“Yeah, to be with you and to become a pokemon master” Ash smiled

May was thinking, what to do know, She was sure that if he would come with her to Hoenn that he can’t become a pokemon master there. She needs to talk with her parents, she just wants to travel around with Ash.

“Ash” she said “I need to go back to Hoenn with Max. They hate it that we are so far away from home, would you come with me if I really need to go back?”

“Of course” Ash smiled while coming closer to her.

“Thanks” May answered.

Ash lips hits May’s one, she isn’t doing anything, just the same as when Drew tried it but this time no brother to interrupt them, it was just a quick kiss but still it feels like a holy moment. Ash was smiling at her.

“First time I kissed a girl” He said

“My first time too” May smiled she was laying with her head on Ash his knees looking around, but than she thought on Misty, how should Misty thinks about her now, she have kissed with the boy she loves, even worse than that, she told her to help her with Ash. But that are worries for later, this evening she stay with Ash.

Next morning

Brock, Misty and Max were busy with breakfast, when Ash and May came downstairs. Ash was still yawning.

“May you slept by Ash last night” Max said “Because I was looking for you to wake you up, but you weren’t in your own room.”

Misty was looking furious towards May. May knew that this would happen, but what could she do about it to change it. She can’t say to Ash I don’t like you, now you need to like Misty, this was the best way for all of them.

“Brock has you already thought about what you want to after the festival?” Ash asked while he was taking 2 chairs for May and him.

“Yeah Ash, I will go to Prof Eve exploration team for two months, I know I had to told it you earlier. But I was waiting on the right moment.” Brock answered, he thought Ash would be depressive or something like the last time when he left, and Ash had to move on alone to Hoenn.
    But Ash was looking calm and nice, he even smiled.

“Nice Brock” Ash smiled “So you are going to explore Prof Eve, oh wait I mean in her team”

Brock laughed “But why you asked that Ash, are you coming with me?”

“Not really, I am going with May and Max back to Hoenn” He said “I will go later this day to Norman to tell it him”

May thought that she couldn’t better say a single word, because Misty is already angry. Maybe it’s better if she moves out later this day, so she can sleep the last 2 nights with her parents at the hotel. Than she doesn’t need to see Misty every time and she could ask Ash to come too. They were nearly done with breakfast, time to clean up and go to her parents.

Ash and May were walking to the hotel, Ash is nervous. Wasn’t he just the boy that should help there daughter on her journey. Her mother isn’t the real problem, she is already happy enough if May comes back to Hoenn, but Norman likes to see them travel.

Before Ash knew it they reached the hotel. May was walking to the counter and asked or they could call her parents to come downstairs. After she was done with that she walks back to Ash.

“Ash you like nervous, anything wrong?” May asked.

Ash didn’t answered May her question he was only looking to the elevator and waiting for it to come down.

“Ahh come on, Ash” May smiled, with her hands she turns Ash his head towards her and give him a quick kiss. At the same moment the elevator opens and May’s parents walk outside.

End of chapter 6

Next chapter will be updated Thursday/Friday

~ Panda

Sorry that I am late with updating, didn’t expected that the holiday I planned with friends would go on, but here it is

Chapter 7

“Uhm May” Ash whispered “I think your parents are here.” He was nodding with his head, towards her parents. Carolina, May her mother was smiling, but the father of May ‘Norman’ looks a little bit confused.

“Mum, Dad” The young girl yelled, while running towards her parents. Her mother walks forward to embrace her. Ash sees Norman looking around.

“Is there anything wrong?” Ash asked and walks towards Norman, holding his hand up trying to shake his hand, but Norman was ignoring.

Norman walks towards his daughter.

“May” he said “Didn’t your mother asked you to come with Max?” Ash was looking to May, she didn’t told him anything about Max and why should Max come with them, if Norman wants to see Max he could also visit him at Misty’s gym.

“becauseashwantstoaskyousomething” May said quite fast, she tried to hide herself behind her mother.

“Calm down Norman, you scare off your own child” Carolina said while looking scared to Norman.

“You ask me to calm down, we have one hour left before our ship moves on and our son isn’t even here.” Norman said angry. Few people in the hotel were looking up; the hotel manager even risked his own life to ask Norman or he could lower his voice. Finally calmed down Norman asked Ash what he wants to ask.

“Norman, you and your family are going back to Hoenn right?” Ash asked, he already knew the answer on that question, but he needs to builds this conversation up, or Norman would become crazy again.

“Yeah we would normally go back to Petalburg City in 50 minutes, but May forgot to ask Max to come here too. Now we need to wait 4 hours again until the next boat arrives.” Norman said still looking angry towards his daughter “But why did you asked that?”

“Today” Ash thought, May told they would leave after the festival “Anyway I will follow her, even if I miss the festival for it”.

“Norman” Ash started “I would really appreciate it if I could go with you, May and the rest of your family to Petalburg.” Norman looked surprised for few seconds, but directly after that,

“No way, Ash” he said. This time Ash was the one that looked surprised, he didn’t expect this. Norman the one that trusted him that much, that he even let his own children join him at his journey through Hoenn. But now he can’t go with them to Hoenn, and even more badly, May needs to go back.

“But dad” May started, but only with looking to her father she knew that she couldn’t change his mind, what to do know only one evening nothing more that was all the time she could call Ash her boyfriend. Caroline was trying to talk with Norman but it didn’t make any sense.

“Sorry Ash, there will be a day you will thank me for this” Norman said while putting his hand at Ash his shoulder.

Everything went so fast that day, nearly four hours later Ash was standing with Brock at the dock waving good bye to May and Max. He loves her, more than anything else in this world and promised her that he would come back some day, after that a last kiss for a long time. Just before the ship leaves, Norman come down and gives him a letter and saying good bye to the two boys. Ash and Brock were looking how the ship moved out of sight.

Back at the Cerulean gym, Ash was in his room still thinking about what all happened that day; this wasn’t the Norman as he knew him. At that moment he thought on what Norman gave him earlier that day, with both hands in his backpack he was searching for the yellow letter.

There it is, Ash thought. He picks up the letter from his backpack and starts reading,

Ash,

Sometimes you need to choose for yourself, and forgot other people that you call normally friends. Sometimes you need to go your own way even if you love a person. It’s to early Ash, to early to give up your dreams for a girl. Do what you need to do and if you’re done come back. Of course only if you got the same feelings towards my daughter as you have now,

Greetings to a Pokemon Master from Norman

“A Pokemon Master” Ash said soft……..

“This happened, here read this” A young guy around the age of 18 said, while giving a yellow letter on one of his best friends, the friend reads it, it’s today his marriage and he asked his friend to come too. Next to him is standing his wife, who was still fascinated by the story the two told.

“What do you think” The young guy added, he was looking around it was a long time ago he saw most of his friends, and now they are nearly all here.

“Well Ash, what do you think yourself” The older one smiled, it has been three years ago that he saw his friend for the last time.

“I have won so many tournaments the last years, but I failed when you and the rest of Kanto needs me the most” Ash said, he was still looking around, scared that anyone could hear him talking here with his friend.

“Ash don’t talk about that! Even now it’s my wedding I still can’t trust everyone around here” The older one whispered. “Go to Hoenn, find May, get what you deserve and come back with help. Normally I would like to join you, but I can’t leave Eve in times like this.”

“It’s fine Brock. I will call you when I reach Petalburg. Bye Eve take care” Ash said, shakes a hand with Brock and walks away.

“Are you ready Pikachu” Ash smiled, his pokemon was sleeping on his shoulder. The ferry arrived at Petalburg City. It was great to speak with Brock again, but Brock understands that he can’t wait to visit May.

Finally after three years travelling alone, he can sees her again. He has won several tournaments and caught one of the strongest pokemon, looking to the pokeball with Moltres inside. The day that everything changed in Kanto, the Indigo league final…

“Scyther is unable to battle. The winner of this battle and of the Indigo League is Ash Ketchum from Pallet town” The referee yelled. At the ceremony that evening, four men of team rocket came up to arrest him; a new law said that if you aren’t a member of team rocket it is illegal to hold any pokemons. The new law was made by a man called “Gio” the leader of team rocket and of the Kanto region, where they took control of three months before the league.

Misty and Brock fled to the Orange Islands, Oak with the rest of pallet town to Johto. But Ash didn’t want to give up, but he was chanceless against four men. At that moment Moltres appeared out of the fire and helped him to break free from the four members. He directly asked Charizard for help and flew away with Moltres.

It was his turn; the customs officer was calling him. After what happened in Kanto they control every person that come and go to Hoenn. Everybody knows his name in Petalburg but no-one recognize him, even the customs officer didn’t believed it until he showed his passport. The man directly asked for a signature, without any problems Ash gave him one. Done at the ferry he calls Brock to say everything is fine and walks immediately to the gym…

Ash opens the door of the gym with Pikachu next of him and walks in.

“Hello” Norman said when he hears someone walking inside. Ash was looking around, what was May, Max and an other guy doing in the gym. He was here ask Norman for May. “Okay, than I need to battle him and ask him afterwards” Ash thought.

“I’m here to battle” Ash said. Pikachu who didn’t expect a battle was looking questionably to Ash.

“Well sir, do you have a name?” Norman asked with sarcasm.

“Isn’t necessary” Ash said, who was looking to the boy next of May, his green hair the rosalia next of him, where has he seen him before. Norman answered this question for him.

“First you have to battle my son, Max. After that my Daughter May with her boyfriend and best coordinator in this region Drew, and if you win those 2 battles you can fight against me.” Norman said. “I hope you got more pokemons with you than only your Pikachu. There is only one guy who has ever defeated one of my pokemons with his Pikachu and he is the best trainer in the world at the moment.”

“Sneaky *******” Ash muttered, by hearing Drew his name. Everything he has done was for nothing, now after three years Drew finally got what he wants. Only thing left to do was to defeat him, but than he needs to defeat May also. It was hard for Ash to hold up his tears.

“Anything wrong?” Norman asked looking to Ash.

“No I’m fine, and no I got two others pokemons with me, but Pikachu is enough to win of you all.” Ash said, looking to his mouse pokemon who nodded to him.

“Okay, Max are you ready?” Norman asked his son.

“Of course Dad, I will defeat Mr. Arrogance before he can count to 3” Max said. Max didn’t changed much still smart, he only grow a bit in the last years.

“Go, Poliwrath” Max said, and Poliwrath appeared out of his pokeball.

“Pikachu he is all yours” Ash smiled, the mouse pokemon jumped into the field.

“Max, let’s make this more interesting” Ash said “You got one minute the time to hit Pikachu, I wont give him any orders” while smiling to Pikachu.

“That’s nonsense, no pokemon can win that” Max smiled “But okay if you want to lose, who am I to destroy your dream.”

“Poliwrath, Water Gun” Max ordered.

Without any problems Pikachu jumped away and Poliwrath missed his attack.

“Luck” Max said, looking how Ash was laughing “Poliwrath, Body Slam.”

Poliwrath jumped on Pikachu with whole his body, but Pikachu just dodged it.

Ash was laughing, Max becomes irritated “Enough, Poliwrath, Hydro Pump”

Whole the field was wet, only Pikachu wasn’t. Ash was getting up from the ground.

“Max, this is useless” He said “Just give up, I am not here to hurt Poliwrath”

“No Way” Max said “You need to defeat me, if you want to move on” the boy became really angry now.

“No, Max” Norman said “This battle is over, you would never win this. May, Drew your turn” the two walked to the field, Drew still with a grin on his face, May looks more nervous. Ash was slowly shaking his head towards May. But May was ignoring his beckon.

“Don’t go” He said “I don’t want to hurt you.” At the moment he said that, he thought it was over, they should all know now it was him who was battling them. But instead of that they thought he was just arrogant.

“Who do you think you are” Drew said “I have won the great festival, May became second behind me, I am not scared of a Pikachu, have never lost of them.”

“Who said I use Pikachu?” Ash asked. He was looking to his other two pokeballs with Charizard and Moltres that was so much power to destroy whole the Gym so he had to look out.

“You two are the leaders you need to choose your pokemon first” He added.

“I know, thanks” Drew said “May we will give him what he deserves.” He was looking to May, who still doesn’t look calm.

“I think we will lose Drew, but Combusken go” She said, watching Ash who was smiling to her.

“We wont lose May, Rosalia go” Drew ordered, irritated looking that Ash was smiling to May.

The two pokemon appeared, standing at there side of the field waiting on Ash his pokemon.

“Okay, this is just to scare you off” Ash smiled “Charizard, go” The fire/dragon pokemon appeared and shoot fire everywhere in the gym, Max was already hiding. Combusken was laughing towards Charizard. They recognize each other.

“May you don’t need to battle if you don’t want to” Ash added “And our champion can flee too if he wants” smiling at Drew.

“Drew I” May started,

“No way May you stay, he has only one pokemon yet and I would like it to see his face after this battle” Drew said. “Come on; choose your second pokemon, Mr. Big mouth.”

Ash smiled “Normally people call me Ash, but you asked for it Drew. This will be the fastest battle ever and you will never forget it” Ash throws Moltres his pokeball “GO”

The bird appeared, whole his body filled with flames. Before May and Drew could even react on what Ash just said;

“Charizard, Dragonbreath on Rosalia. Moltress flame wheel on Rosalia” Ash yelled, Rosalia fainted in less than 3 seconds; he was totally burned down, with a lot of fire around him.

“Charizard, Moltres come back” Ash ordered and walked away with his Pikachu.

End of Chapter 7

Finally the real story can starts, just used the earlier chapters for an Intro,

~ Panda

Next update will be this weekend

Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been pretty busy with my own fic and my Summer Camps.

Whoa, Ash got a Moltres! Sweet! I like how he kicked Drew's butt. (And May's)

Norman's answer was kind of sad, but Ash seems to have benefitted from it, just like Norman thought.

I hope Ash gets rid of Drew quickly, I can't stand that guy.

Funnily enough, your story takes a plot twist very similar to one that mine takes. Now I'll really have to emphasize the differences so as to not seem like a rip-off. (Such as the fact that I'm not even encluding Drew.)

Love your plot, keep it up!

~Zant~

Yay! Advanceshipping! So, to sum my review of your many chapters up, Ash loves May, May loves Ash (aww...), Drew and Ash had a little competition and Ash and May got separated (boo...) but then 3 years Ash became a pokemon master and got a Moltres! Ash and Drew have another fight but May chose Drew in the timespan of three years? And Moltres and Charlizard defeating Roselia was awesome, your grammar also improved as you write, your latest chapter is really well written! Great job!

First of all I passed my school exams =), even passed English. The chapter was already done yesterday evening, but I had few problems with the Serebii site.

Thanks Lord Zant, It wasn’t my meaning to give it the same twist as your one. I have already made a little list with all chapters until 15, with 5 sentences about what has to happen.

And Thanks flamingoozaru, your sum up was good, good to see people at least understand what I try to write. Thanks for the compliments.

Chapter 8

“Ash wait!” May shouted. She was standing at the other side of the field, which was filled with fire by the attacks of Charizard and Moltres. They were all looking how Ash walks with Pikachu next of him to the door.

“Combusken, block the entrance” May shouted afterwards, the pokemon made a great jump and landed just in front of Ash. Who was surprised to see May her pokemon at the door entrance.

“Combusken, move away or” Ash threatened while taking with his left hand the pokeball of Moltres. May her pokemon was trembling on his legs, but after trembling for few seconds he jumps away. Ash was holding his arm up so Pikachu could jump on it and rests on his shoulder.

May shouted few more times, but Ash was already away. Poliwrath was trying to extinguish the fire, but it was going very slow. Norman was looking around; Poliwrath was the only water pokemon they had, May and Max were still shocked by what happened, Drew was swearing whole the time, what to do.

“Slaking” Norman said when he threw his pokeball “Bring them to the other side of the gym” while pointing to his children and Drew. The big lazy pokemon took May and Max under his arms and jumped through the fire to the door. There slaking let looses the children and came back to do the same with Drew.

“May” Norman shouted, who was still standing at the other side of the gym with Poliwrath and Slaking. His daughter looked up and get up from the ground. “May try to find help somewhere, I will wait here” Norman added.

“Look out dad, I will be back fast” She answered, running with Max and Drew towards the pokemon centre.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“Hello what can I do for you?” Nurse Joy asked.

“I’m looking for a Machine to transport pokeballs” Ash answered, looking around in the centre he was the only one here, well with Nurse Joy of course.

“It’s over there” Nurse Joy smiled, and points to a green machine next of a computer “Anything else I can help you with?” she asked afterwards.

“No thanks” Ash said, and he walks to the computer.

“How does this work, haven’t use this for a long time” Ash muttered, while ramming on the keyboard of the computer.

“Piikachuu” His yellow mouse pokemon said. Ash was looking to Pikachu who was pointing at three children that just entered the pokemon centre.

“Nurse Joy, we need help” The youngest one said, still panting because they were running.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, while walking towards them. Ash looks up too, and walks towards them.

“Our dads Gym is burning!” May said loud.

“Please you need to help us our Dad is still inside” Max begged.

“Well…” Nurse Joy started.

“Calm down” Ash said, he stands behind Drew, who looks up immediately after hearing Ash his voice.

“It’s him” Drew shouted, pointing to Ash “He tried to kill us to set the gym in fire, with his Moltres.”

“Idiot” Ash started “Don’t talk about me or my pokemon! Max start the computer and ask Prof Oak to send my Squirtle and Feraligatr.” Max agrees with Ash and runs towards the computer. May doesn’t say anything she didn’t expect Ash here, she is looking to Drew, who is still looking furious towards Ash.

Max came back from the computer with three pokeballs.

“Prof Oak said that you could use this one too” Max said, while giving Ash his three pokeballs.

“Why don’t you look who the other pokemon is the Professor sent to you?” Nurse Joy asked who was sitting behind her computer typing something.

“I don’t have to show my Pokemon on people I don’t know” Ash answered “Let’s go to the gym” and walks to the door. May who was walking behind Ash had a strange feeling, Ash changed a lot since the last time she saw him. It looks like he doesn’t have any emotions and became very paranoia. She looks to Drew, he acts like a jealous child. These aren’t the guys she loves.

“Ash why is it such a problem Drew started about your Moltres?” Max asked, while running back towards there dad’s gym.

“Long story” Ash said, trying to find Charizard his pokeball. Finally found the pokeball, he throws it and Charizard appears.

“Charizard, get Pikachu with you and fly back to Professor Oak, he can use some help I guess” Ash ordered, Pikachu jumps of Ash his shoulder on Charizard his back.

“You know the way right?” Ash added, looking to the two pokemons.

Both nodded, “Okay fine go now, I will try to come too as soon as possible” Ash said.

“Ehm Ash, as far as I know Prof Oak didn’t asked for help” Max said, looking confused to Ash. They were nearly at the Gym now; you couldn’t see the fire from the outside.

Ash was ignoring Max, and called Feraligatr and Squirtle. Both runs inside the Gym and try to extinguish the fire.

Ash and the rest enters the gym too, Norman was still looking fine at the other side of the gym. Slaking was back in his pokeball, and Poliwrath was lying tired with his back against the wall.

“Just in time” Norman smiled, Poliwrath was already tired of the fight.

“Okay this will take to long” Ash said, he throws the other pokeball he got from Oak too. Lapras appears and smiles to Ash.

“Great” Ash smiled “Lapras icebeam towards Norman, not add Norman.”

A path of ice through the fire appears; Lapras gets on it and slips towards Norman.

“Norman, get Poliwrath and come back to here at the back of Lapras” Ash shouted. Squirtle and Feraligatr were filling the gym slowly with water. Norman listened to Ash, and came with Poliwrath back on the back of Lapras.

“Well I guess I need to say thanks” Norman smiled towards Ash. Walking outside the gym so Squirtle and Feraligatr could fill it further with water.

“Max, Poliwrath needs to rest at the Pokemon Centre” Norman said, he didn’t get any response of Ash after thanking him. “May and Drew help him, please” Norman added.

“But” May started, but her dad was already shaking his head. So they walked away towards the Pokemon Centre.

“So Ash” Norman started “Why did you come back?”

“Two things” Ash answered “one a word of a gym leader, but those words mean nothing anymore these days, and two friends of me need your help.”

“Sorry Ash, if it didn’t went as you want to” Norman said, he was looking more seriously now. “But if you ask me, you reached your goal”

“Did I? Did I get the ceremony I deserved; didn’t I fail to help my friends? Whole pallet town moved away to Johto or the Orange isles.” Ash shouted at Norman, “and that’s why I am here Norman, Professor Oak needs your help against team Rocket and I need May...”

“Sorry Ash I just can’t help. It’s easy for the professor, I got a family a wife, two children I can’t let them live in danger.” Norman said “And May will stay with Drew; it’s maybe not better but at least saver for her. With you she will go back to Kanto Ash, I can’t let that happen...”

“I’m not done with Drew yet, nearly everyone of team rocket is searching for me and that idiot says in a Pokemon Centre that I have a Moltress.” Ash said “And no I don’t trust nurse joy either”

“I didn’t told them anything about you or Kanto, Ash” Norman said irritated “I would like it if you go back to Professor Oak and leave us alone”

“You should know me better Norman” Ash said “and your daughter too.”

The Gym was filled for 30 feet with water and the fire was extinguished, Norman was looking through the glassy door, if he would opens it whole the street would be wet. Ash his pokemon were still inside and he wouldn’t leave them behind.

“I guess you have to wait, and sleep somewhere” Norman suggested, pointing at his Gym. Ash agreed and follows Norman to their house.

“Nurse Joy” Max said “Poliwrath need to rest.” Nurse Joy was waving with her hand that they need to wait few minutes. She was sitting on a chair behind a computer with a telephone in her right hand.

Drew starts walking around in the room, muttering the name of Ash and Moltres. “Wait Moltres” He said loud, and took the pokeball of Rosalia. The grass pokemon lays burned at the ground of the pokemon centre. May her eyes opened wide while looking to her boyfriends pokemon.

Nurse Joy hanged the telephone immediately up after hearing a loud shout of a girl. May lay fainted down at the ground next of Rosalia.

“Eeeh” Nurse Joy shouted “What happens with Rosalia? Have you thrown it in a volcano or something?” She called Chansey who took a stretcher with him.

“Moltres and Charizard” Drew sighed, waving with his hand before May her eyes. “Nurse Joy, you think Rosalia survived it?”

“Well I can’t promise anything yet, but this will take very long before he can fight again” Nurse Joy said, while follow Chansey to the operating theatre. After waiting several hours Nurse Joy came back to look for May, but she was already fine again and sitting on the sofa next of the entrance.

“I guess Poliwrath needs to wait” Max said, pointing at his tired water pokemon.

“I got one room free he can sleep there” Nurse Joy said “And you can better go to home, like I said this can take a while for Rosalia is fine again”

At there way home, they passed there dad’s gym. Squirtle swims to door at the moment he sees May looking inside.

“Squirtle” May smiled “Ash is still here, he would never leave his pokemon behind” she starts to run towards her house.

“May wait” Drew shouted, while trying to chase her with Max. “Why am I following her? If she wants to become tired, I don’t have to become tired too.”

“Maybe you are scared” Max said, while walking next of Drew.

“Scared for what?” Drew asked “I can find the way to her house also without her.”

“Not the way” Max said “But Ash, I mean he can still travel around everywhere, and you know how much she likes travelling. And of course three years ago in Cerulean when…”

“Yeah Max I know enough” Drew started “But she is my girlfriend and your dad will never agree with travelling again.”

“We will see” Max said, they nearly arrived at their house, what was on the other side of the Gym.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“But dad” May begged, she was sitting at the table in the same room with her father, mother and Ash.

“No May, what’s wrong” Norman answered “You don’t know what is going on outside Petalburg, or did Ash already tell you why he is here?”

“I don’t have problems with telling it her” Ash smiled, Norman was looking furious towards Ash. At the same moment Max and Drew walks inside the room, Drew his eyes were searching for May. Good, he thought Ash sits on the other side of the room. At the moment Drew wants to swear at Ash about Rosalia;

“Ash!” Max shouted “Moltres is Awesome; I thought Moltres was part of the Indigo League, how did you caught one!?”

Ash was smiling at Norman, who was definitely surprised about was Max said. With a deep breath “Okay, tell it them Ash” he sighed.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

End of chapter 8

~Panda

Next chapter will be updated around Friday.

Now we hear how Ash capture a Moltres and maybe how Drew woo May. I think that Nurse Joy is a spy and now Team Rocket will stomp Hoenn to find Ash, all because of Drew... This story is really exiciting now!

@Flamingoozaru – I don’t say anything yet =), here it is earlier than expected,

Chapter 9

“Well three years ago” Ash started his story “It was few hours after you all went to Hoenn, I was depressive and decided to go back to Pallet Town. Prof. Oak told me there about another region called “Sinnoh”. I have travelled around there for nearly a year; I have met some new people and friends. At the end, after winning eight badges I won the League there thanks of Lapras; he defeated the last three pokemon of my opponent.”

Everyone was listening excited to Ash his story, without asking anything. He could see May her eyes sparkling while telling his story.

“After I won the tournament, I went back to Pallet Town. Prof Oak told me there that things were changing in Kanto, few gymleaders were missing and he had to stop his research about the three legendary “fly” pokemon “Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres” or else Team Rocket would destroy his lab.” Ash said.

“THEY CAN’T DO THAT” Max shouted, everyone was looking to the youngest one sitting at the sofa next of his mother. “Oops, sorry” he said shyly.

“Well Prof. Oak thought the same” Ash started again “He moved away from Pallet Town to Johto with the rest of the town, I followed him of course. In Johto we heard that the Pewter City gym was closed and the gymleader fled to the Orange Isles, I tried to get contact with Brock but I had no clue on which Isle he was. I travelled in Johto for 10 months; there became Totodile a Feraligatr, and I had all the badges already so I could join at the Johto League. I won this league too, it wasn’t very hard.”

“A moment please, where is the toilet?” Ash asked. May gets immediately up from the table, to show it him. Ash follows her upstairs to the bathroom, while the rest are waiting downstairs.

“Isn’t he still the same cute boy as three years ago?!” Caroline giggled, while pushing with her elbow against Norman.

“I guess so” Norman answered, looking to Drew who feels himself rather uncomfortable. He was staring around the room, thinking about what Max told him on there way back to Max his house.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“Thanks” Ash said “I think I can do the rest myself” standing in front of the bathroom with May.

“You think so?” May giggled, while waiting outside.

Ash was sitting on the toilet, thinking what to do next. Maybe Norman was right, and is it better to let him and his family out of this. But that would mean another period without May, after waiting three years; he doesn’t want to give her up again. He can’t stay much longer in Petalburg, he needs to find another person too. Two more days, no day longer, he thought.

“Ash are you sure that you don’t need any help?” May smiled.

“No sorry, I am done” Ash said. May could hear the toilet flushing; she still wants to ask him something. Finally the door of the bathroom opens and Ash came walking outside,

“Ehm Ash” May started. Ash turns around looking in her eyes; this was the first time in a long time he was together with her again.

“Yeah?” Ash answered, he was waiting on what May wants to say.

“Well, uhm, I thought maybe you could help me to change my dad’s mind about travelling, if you want to do that of course” May said shyly.

“I am sorry; I think I can’t do that” Ash said “I have already spoken with your dad, he doesn’t agree with it.”

“Some things never change, few years ago he didn’t had any problems with it. Now when you won several tournaments he makes a problem of it” May sighed.

“Few people are still waiting at us” Ash said, pointing with his finger downstairs “I think Drew doesn’t really like this”

“Think so” May sighed. She followed Ash downstairs back to the living room.

“Are you there again” Max smiled when Ash and May walk into the room. “I still want to know how you caught Moltres Ash.”

“Okay” Ash said when he sits down on the sofa again “After I won the Johto League, Misty invited me to visit her. I accepted it and visited Misty 7 months ago. But after one week some members of team rocket stayed at the entrance of her gym. They told her that she needs to join team rocket if she want to hold her Gym. Misty rejected this and one day later she went to the Orange Isles to join Brock and Prof. Eve. I had my eight badges already and it was still legal to join the Indigo League with them. During the league they made a new law, that all pokemon trainers in Kanto should be registered by Team Rocket. It was the third round of the Indigo League and I didn’t hear anything of them, so I thought I could go on. After winning few more matches I faced someone of Team Rocket in the final. He told me that I had to lose or else Team Rocket would arrest me. But I didn’t want to lose even more worse I won the final. At the ceremony that evening four man came to arrest him. They tried to take me away but Moltres appeared from the holy fire of the Indigo League. Thanks of Moltres I could escape of them, I called immediately Charizard and flown away. Moltres followed me because he knew that the Indigo League wouldn’t exist any longer. That’s how I caught Moltres, well caught he joined me. After the Indigo League I went to Prof. Oak, who told me about the plan of Team Rocket to caught Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos. I think they caught Zapdos already, but Moltres is with me and Articune with Nolan. So I got to find Nolan before they do.”

“But if you need Nolan, why are you here than?” Drew asked.

“Few reasons first of all; Team Rocket is a growing organisation they are coming to Hoenn too believe me. Second; Norman is a well known man in this region and got a lot of contacts with other people, maybe he could tell me where I can find Nolan. Third; Prof Oak wants to talk with Norman himself. Fourth; someone gave me this yellow letter three years ago, but few things are changed these days” Ash said, while waving with the yellow letter Norman gave him three years ago.

“But than you should hurry, before Team Rocket find him” Drew smiled “I would leave tonight already if I was you.”

“I would” Ash smiled “But Squirtle and Feraligatr are still in the Gym, so I have to wait until tomorrow evening.” Few seconds Drew thought that the problem “Ash” would already be fixed.

Caroline who was watching the clock told them it was time to sleep, with much grumbling they went upstairs, only Ash stayed down with May and Max their parents. He just wants to ask few more things on Norman.

“So what are we going to do now?” Norman asked, looking to his wife and Ash.

“What do you mean with us?” Caroline asked “You are going to talk with Prof. Oak tomorrow and that’s it, I don’t know that organisation but I won’t let anything happen with May and Max.”

“I will go alone to Nolan” Ash said “But you are going to tell May why it took me three years to come back here.” looking to Norman.

“Okay, I guess” Norman said “I will call Prof. Oak now, if I was you Ash I would go sleep too, it is going to be early tomorrow.”

Ash nodded, he followed Caroline to the guest room. Ash sits on his bed, after he took a quick shower. He thought about the messy day he had today and tomorrow evening he will be gone again. Three years waited for two days, anyway she is with Drew now. He could better go sleep now…

“Ash, Ash wake up” May smiled, waving with her hands in front of his eyes.

“Mwahh” Ash yawned “What’s the time?” while rubbing with his fingers in his eyes.

“9 AM” May smiled “My mum made some pancakes for us”

“Only 9 AM” Ash said and he turns around and sleeps further.

“You give me no other chose Ash” May giggled and she starts tickling him. Ash rolled laughing out of his bed.

“You still don’t like this, he” May smiled “Anyway I go eat some pancakes if you are fast downstairs than there are maybe some left”

Ash watches May walking out of the room, while he lies on the ground. Looking around where are all his clothes were, it looks like someone cleaned up his room. All his clothes were on the chair; normally they are all around his room.

Putting on his cloths, looking to his six pokeballs but only two were filled with Pokemons “Moltres and Laptras”, two others were for Squirtle and Feraligatr who were still in the Petalburg Gym, and the other two were for Charizard and Pikachu. They were at the moment helping Prof. Oak, he should talk with the Professor before he leave this evening.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“Are there still some pancakes left?” Ash asked when he walked downstairs and rubbed around his stomach.

“Did you finally wake up” Max smiled, who is standing next of his mother helping with making pancakes.

“Normally I would still sleep, but someone loved it to tickle me out of my bed” Ash said, looking to May who laughs loudly.

Ash took a chair and waited until the next round pancakes were ready. Ash and May were finally done after 40 minutes of eating pancakes. Caroline was tired of all the cooking and was going to lie down on the sofa.

“What are you all going to do today?” She asked.

“Drew and I are going to the Pokemon Centre, to look how Rosalia is doing” May said.

“If you both don’t have any problems with it, I would like to join you. I still need to talk with Prof. Oak” Ash said.

“Of course not” May smiled, without consulting with Drew, who just nodded sad.

“I will help you with cleaning up the kitchen mum” Max said while sitting down next of his mother.

May, Drew and Ash were on there way to the Pokemon Centre, when they passed Norman’s gym. The gym was still wet, but didn’t fill with water like the day before. Ash called Squirtle and Feraligatr back to their pokeball there.

When they enter the pokemon centre, they see it is empty. No guests or Nurse Joy is present in the Centre. Drew takes a look behind the counter but Rosalia was gone too.

“I’m going back to your dad, maybe Nurse Joy is there” Drew said towards May, a fast kiss on her cheek and runs away.

“Something is wrong here” Ash started “Nurse Joy would normally never leave the Centre and if she would, she wouldn’t let the centre open for everyone” and Ash walks towards the computer to talk with Prof. Oak.

“Hey professor” Ash said, when he sees the professors face on the computer.

“Hey Ash, hey May long time not spoken how are you doing?” Prof. Oak asked.

“Fine, thanks Professor” May giggled.

“Good” the Professor smiled “Thanks for sending Charizard and Pikachu Ash, but why are you calling?”

“Has Norman told you where to find Nolan?” Ash asked.

“Oh okay, I guess Norman’s children knows about it too. Yes Ash, you should go to Lilycove City.”

“Okay, I will go this evening Prof” Ash said “If I send you Feraligatr back, could I get Bulbasaur, Butterfree and Umbreon than?”

“What!? Are you already leaving this evening Ash” May shouted “And Professor I want my Bulbasaur and Squirtle too”

“Okay sending them all” Prof. Oak smiled, while laughing about the reaction of May.

“Why do you need your Bulbasaur and Squirtle at the moment?” Ash asked “And yes I got to go to Nolan this evening”

“And I am coming with you” May smiled “That’s why I need them”

“Okay if your dad agrees with it” Ash sighed, knowing that Norman would never agree with it.

After they thanked the Professor, they went to May her house. On 500 feet of the gym and May her house Ash waited.

“May wait” Ash said.

“Heh? What’s wrong” May asked.

While Ash points towards the yellow bird that is flying above her house, and after that to the 10 black vans with a red R in the centre of the van.

End of chapter 9

~Panda

Tomorrow the dentist is going to pull out my two wisdom tooth’s, the other two will come later. So don’t know when next chapter will be updated.

On "ASH WAKED UP", it should be "woke" instead of "waked" and there should be a comma at the end of that quote. I'm not really someone who is bothered on these errors, but I thought I should just point them out. Good story overall, however.

Actualy it should be "ASH WAKE UP!!" woke should be used like this>>>

Ash woke up early that morning.

Where as you have it like this.>>>

"Ash woke up already!!" Max yelled.

Where it should be>>>

"ASH WAKE UP!!"

. i could be your editor.....want me to?? i am not the best at spelling but i am good with wording things properly and if anything is wrong then people would yell at me instead!! . i know i dont edit properly when i am writing a mesage but when i am writing chapters to a fic. I herd i am very good at it....i had a editor when i started my fics anyway i like the story its realy interesting.

under construction

Wow, Ash basically became champion of every league expect Hoenn. And his back to his normal self. Rockets are at May's house, so she has to travel with Ash if she wants to live. I knew Nurse Joy was a spy, darn you Drew! This story is good, I really want to see what happen next.

Will start this evening with writing next chapter, sunday evening/monday done I think, good to see that you like it flaming =),

Darkfireabsol send me a PM with e-mailadress etc, than we can talk about it,

~Panda

Chapter 10

“What’s going on there Ash?” May said panicky.

“Team Rocket…” Ash started “and yes they caught Zapdos just what Prof. Oak thought.” He was pointing with his right hand to the electric bird pokemon that was flying around above May her house.

“What are they doing with Drew and my parents!?” May cried out.

“I wish that I knew it, but I don’t, so we can better go now” Ash said seriously and turns around to walk away.

“We can’t go yet Ash, we need some food and our sleeping bags” May said “I know how to come by the back entrance of the gym so we can get our stuff.”

May looked back to her parents and Drew. “I will come back as soon as possible” she muttered while Ash put his hand on her shoulder and tells her that they need to go now.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

“Is this the boy?” Someone of Team Rocket asked at the rest of the group, while pointing to Drew. Caroline, Norman and Max were standing in front of the door talking with some other guys of Team Rocket.

Behind all the cars and vans Nurse Joy appeared, to look about which boy they were talking.

“No that’s a friend of him” She said “But maybe he can tell us where the other one is.”

“WHERE IS ROSALIA” Drew shouted at Nurse Joy, ignoring what she said few seconds ago.

“If you tell us where that boy is than you get your Rosalia” One of the Team Rocket guys grinned, while waving to Nurse Joy to shut her mouth.

“He doesn’t know it too” Norman said “Yesterday the boy was in my gym yes, and left directly after his victory to the pokemon center.”

“That’s right” Nurse Joy agreed “But he left my pokemon center with his girlfriend, that smart kid over there and this green haired boy.”

“First of all, it is my girlfriend” Drew said “and he left us few minutes after we left the pokemon center”

Norman nodded and smiled to Drew. At the moment everything is working out fine, but even he must say that he was shocked, that team rocket was standing in front of the door 15 minutes ago. Not scared for team rocket of course but for his wife and his children, but he got nothing to worry about as long Ash don’t come back here and tries to be the hero.

“Sorry didn’t know that” Nurse Joy smiled “But of course everything is changing when I was young I kissed only with my boyfriend, not with someone else his boyfriend…” and Nurse Joy walks away.

At that moment Drew explodes.

“WHAT YOU MEAN WITH THAT” Drew shouted.

“Drew calm down” Norman commanded “May would never do something like that.”

“Awww, his little girlfriend kissed with our hero” Someone of team rocket smiled “And who knows what they are doing at the moment.”

“I’m such an idiot” Drew muttered “Max warned me already” with his right hand he was looking for the pokeball of Absol.

“Absol go” Drew commanded, while Absol appeared “Go to the pokemon center and rescue May from Ash”

Absol runs through the mass of people that were looking what were going on.

“Follow that Pokemon!” Some man in a black suit yelled. “And bring them to the helicopter, don’t let them escape.”

“Well done Drew” Norman sighed sarcastically. He walks next of Drew with six men of team rocket around them, who are guarding them towards the helicopter. The man in the black suit was walking behind them, he called Zapdos back already. Caroline and Max were brought to one of the vans standing in front of the gym.

“Gio told me already that you would lie Norman” The man smiled “Some things are just predictable”

“Well smartass, do you got a name” Norman said angry “And why you took my wife and son with you?”

“I’m the most loyal member of Team Rocket, Prof. Nanda” Prof. Nanda smiled “Don’t worry if the boy is in the pokemon center, you will see them back in few minutes”

“And if he isn’t?” Norman asked.

“Than you should be more worried” Prof. Nanda grinned.

“Nanda” Ash muttered, while he was looking through the window in May her house.

“What did you say?” May asked. Team Rocket made a mess in her house, and she still had to find her sleeping bag.

“A long story” Ash said “May please hurry.” Ash was still looking through the window, until May finally found her sleeping bag.

“Okay, I am nearly done Ash” She smiled, while running towards the bathroom.

“We got food and a sleeping bag, what else do you need?” Ash asked.

“Make-up of course” May grinned “Uhm… what am I going to take with me” standing in the bathroom.

“May we don’t got time for this” Ash sighed “I will buy you tons of make-up if we reach Lilycove city.”

May opens the door of the bathroom “Are you serious Ash?” she asked.

“Yeah I am if we can go now” Ash sighed again.

“Okay” May smiled and with the same smile on her face she followed Ash.

“He isn’t here” Nurse Joy said to Prof. Nando.

“And the daughter of Norman?” Prof. Nando asked.

“She isn’t here either” Nurse Joy answered.

“Thanks, let those two vans follow Absol” Prof. Nando said, while pointing to the van with Max and Caroline and the one next of them.

“Well I hope your friend’s pokemon is well trained” Prof. Nando smiled “I guess that you wouldn’t like it, if the pokemon jumps of a cliff and the van follows”

“ABSOL IS WELL TRAINED” Drew shouted “He could even find Ash in Cerulean City.”

“Ash, that it was” Prof. Nando smiled. “He destroyed my plans before, but you are a great help towards us, go on with that.”

“Ash, I am tired can we rest somewhere?” May asked they were walking through the forest, ten kilometres outside Petalburg.

“Now already?!” Ash said astonished “We just travelled a few kilometres.”

“It has been a long time ago, since I travelled for the last time” May sighed “Maybe this was just an impulsive action, if I hold you up you should go further alone.”

“No we will rest here” Ash smiled “It has just been a messy day, tomorrow everything will be better”
    “So can you cook, Ash?” May asked.

“Not really” Ash smiled “If you try to cook, than I will try to find some wood can’t be that hard in a forest”

“Okay but I can’t promise that it works out fine” May smiled.

May is sitting tired with her back against a near tree, waiting until Ash comes back with the wood. Ash was right it had been a messy day today, she thought. How would it go with her parents, Drew and Max? Her dad would never say anything, so they won’t hurt him. But what about her mother or Max, maybe they threaten them to get information out of her dad.

Anyway she is travelling now and she got Ash around to protect her. Even now he travelled alone for a long time, he didn’t change at all. This is the boy she fell in love with three years ago, the unpredictable, self-confidence Ash. But she is with Drew now, so many things changed last years, with as most important thing no travelling anymore. But now with Ash she feels herself reviving. Maybe there will be a day…

“Hey May” Ash smiled “wake up”

“Huh? What” May yawned, she smells fire. Fast she gets up from the ground and starts looking around.

“Ash do you smell fire too?” She asked.

“Nope, but you were sleeping, so I made dinner for you” He smiled.

With a smile on his face, he puts a plate filled with burned beans under her nose. Those are supposed to look brown instead of black.

With a wry face May accepts the plate, and starts eating the burned beans.

“Do you want more?” Ash asked when May was finally done with them.

“No thanks, I had enough” May smiled. She was happy that she survived it; more of those beans would be her end for sure.

“You didn’t like them, did you?” Ash asked.

“No they were great, I couldn’t do it better myself” May smiled “They were nearly as good as those of Brock.”

“Normally you would eat more beans, if you really like them” Ash said “I know that they were burned. But I just tried to surprise you”

“Okay, you are right they were awful” May smiled “It was sweet of you, but next time I will cook okay?”

“Okay” Ash smiled. Together they cleaned everything up, and starts unpacking there sleeping bag.
    “Ash” May started while she lies in her sleeping bag. “Who is that professor and why is he chasing you?”

“I met him before” Ash said “Next to Moltres,Zapdos and Articuno there are two other legendary “fly” pokemon, Lugia and Ho-oh. He tried to capture Lugia and her son Silver. I was there with Brock, Misty and an old friend Ritchie. With help of some local people there we helped Lugia escaping. After that nobody heard anything anymore about Lugia, some people are saying that you need to find Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno to find him again. But I think Lugia is just scared for us all, and is hiding somewhere. So he don’t chase me, he chases Moltres to find Lugia.”

“Is Misty still angry at me?” May asked

“I don’t think so; last time when I visited her she didn’t say anything about you” Ash smiled “and if she still is, than it isn’t your fault.”

“Okay” May smiled “I wonder how this is all going to end, but I feel myself save with you around me.”

“Indeed, there is nothing to worry about” Ash smiled “But I think we can better start sleeping now, it is going to be early tomorrow.”

“Okay” May grinned. “Good night Ash.”

“Good night May” Ash said.

End of chapter 10

~ Panda

Next update will be around Friday.

Glad to see Ash is still Ash, the Petalbug gym part made me think that he changed. Drew is an idiot! He just doomed May and Ash! And May, is she falling in love with Ash again?

*Grumble* I really don't like Drew. I like how you write him, though, it reminds me a lot of the show. It sends the same waves of dislike down my spine. I hope May dumps him sooooon, because I can't stand contestshipping. I like where your plot is going, it really is unlike anything I have ever read before. I thought it was cool how you brought in Nanda, and the bean scene was cute. Now to wait for friday... *Grumbles*

~Zant~

*Growl* Drew really gets under my skin. I like the way you're describing everyones character, especially Drew, it reminds me that I really dislike him. Otherwise, great fic and I can't believe that Team Rocket finally took over almost every region. I hope that May notice her mistake of going out with Drew real soon and decides to choose Ash. Can't wait until tomorrow.
    I'm the greatest of all Soul Reapers!

Three of the strongest dragons in the Pokemon World.
    I like to give credit to
    Scenice for this awesome banner

(a.k.a Love in Sinnoh) I like to give credit to Sammi for the sweet banner.
    Link:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=246078

Banners CANNOT exceed 468x100 pixels or an area of 46800 pixels. 2 of your banners were over that limit, so they've been removed. In addition, you can only have 2 banners in your sig. Please read the Signature Rules.

@Flamingoozaru – I think so it is still an advanceshipping fic , and yes I changed the fic a little bit, I wrote first two pages in Chapter 10 that Ash tried to help and May went away to Lilycove alone with Moltres.

@Zant – I can only say thanks, I always love your replies same as flamingoozaru ones.

@legendarytyson – First time I see you here, I saw you had a fic too .

Chapter is a little bit shorter than normally, but I had to have a good cliff hangar
    Anyway hope you like it all,

Chapter 11

“Mwahh” Ash yawned; it was early in the morning. He was trying to search his PokeNav in his bag.

“Something wrong Ash?” May asked, her eyes were half opened. She was still tired and before Ash could answer “Anyway I will sleep further.” She turns around and closed her eyes again.

“Already 6 A.M.” Ash said “We need to move on May.” Ash starts already clearing his rubbish up, what he made the night before with his try to cook beans.

“Why now already” May sighed “I am still tired” she yawns few times and rubs with her hands in her eyes.

“Come on May” Ash smiled “Normally we started travelling around 7 A.M., but I can ask Team Rocket or they don’t want to chase us in the morning so that you can sleep.”

“Very funny, Ash” May said sarcastically.

“Come May, we are heading today for Rustboro City” Ash said “We will breakfast while we move forward” and took two breads out of his bag.

She smiled and took one of the breads Ash was holding. They were lost after walking two hours around in the forest.

“May you live in Petalburg City so I guess you know the way in this forest” Ash suggested.

“I live in Petalburg yes, but I never come in this forest” She answered “Last time I was here, I was with you and did I catch Wurmple. Wait maybe Beautifly can help us.” She threw the pokeball of Beautifly and looked how the beautiful butterfly appeared.

“Beautifly you know the way here” May smiled “So can you show us the way to Rustboro City?”

“Wait I will help” Ash said, while taking one of his pokeballs.

“NO ASH” May shouted “Look out!”

Ash looked astonished to his pokeball “Oh yeah I see, Sorry wrong one” he puts the pokeball of Moltres away and took the one of Butterfree, who appeared few seconds later out of his ball.

“You nearly burned down the whole forest Ash” May said shocked “And didn’t you said once that you missed your Butterfree, because you released him?”

“Yeah I did, but he was flying around alone in the Viridian Forest and he joined my team again. I met him there two days after you left to Hoenn and I went back to Pallet Town.

But May didn’t spend any attention on what Ash just said. She was looking amazed to her Beautifly and Ash his Butterfree.

Both their pokemon were flying in circles around each other.

“Ash look there!” May smiled, pointing to the Beautifly and Butterfree “I think your Butterfree likes my Beautifly”

“No way” Ash said “My Butterfree is tough”

“What are you trying to say with that Ash Ketchum!” May shouted “Isn’t mine Beautifly good enough for your Butterfree?” The girl puts her hands on there hips and is waiting on what Ash got to say on that.

“No, no I didn’t mean that” Ash excused “It is just that your Beautifly isn’t a Butterfree, I mean they are two different pokemon.”

“Ash you are a romantic disaster” May smiled “They look cute together, but it isn’t a miracle that Butterfree likes my Beautifly, she is gorgeous.”

“You always with your romantic talk” He smiled “Let’s move on to Rustboro City, maybe it will go faster if I call Butterfree back.”

“You aren’t going to do that Ash” May commanded “You could better watch your Butterfree, maybe you learn something of it.”

“Like this?” Ash asked and starts tickling her until she falls on the ground.

“Yeah this is a great moment to break” he smiled afterwards.

“They aren’t here professor” Someone in the van of Team Rocket said with his PokeNav, they were standing in front of the Petalburg Gym with two vans. In one of them were Max and Caroline.

“Did you follow that Absol?” Prof. Nanda asked, he was still sitting in the helicopter with Drew and Norman. Norman smiled he knew that Absol didn’t find his daughter while he heared prof. Nanda his conversation.

“Yeah he led us to the gym” The man said “The girl changed clothes here and went away again. The Absol refused to listen to my commands. What do I need to do now?”

“I will come towards you; the Absol will listen to this green haired boy” Prof. Nanda smiled “Take a look around the gym or you could find the girl maybe there”

“Al right Professor” The man answered, and walked away to look for May.

“What was your name again?” Prof. Nanda asked, looking to Drew.

“Drew” Drew answered “And No I am not going to help you with my Absol.”

“Look Drew I have nothing against you” Prof. Nanda started “and nothing against the girl, but we both want to get that boy. Maybe you can say something else how we can get him, than we leave the girl alone.”

“Drew you aren’t going to say anything” Norman commanded him.

“No Norman” Drew started “I have enough of this, Ash is walking around with my girlfriend, while I am here as a captive person. Professor if I tell who you need to find to get Ash, can I go than?”

“What you are pathetic!” Norman shouted “Just shut up Drew before you make it even more badly.”

“Sure” Prof. Nando smiled “I will bring you towards your Absol and let you free, if you tell it me of course.”

“Go to Prof. Oak he is settled in Johto, he made this plan” Drew said, the helicopter was already landing in front of the Gym. And Drew stood up from his chair to go.

Prof. Nanda smiled and walked outside “Go get your Absol and leave, before I change my mind.”

“I will find you Ash” Drew muttered, while he was running away from the gym with Absol next of him.

“Follow that boy” Prof. Nanda said towards the men in the two vans “I will travel to Johto it will cost me two weeks to come there; you guys need to tell me when he found the boy” and he walked away again towards his helicopter, with Norman still inside.

“Shall we go further again?” May asked.

“But I am totally wet” Ash said “Can’t we wait until my clothes are dry at least?”

“Nope Ash, like you said earlier this morning we need to move on” May smiled “And it is your own fault Ash, if you didn’t start tickling me, than I wouldn’t used Squirtle to defend me.”

“That isn’t fair you tickled me yesterday morning out of my bed, and I only took revenge” Ash said “But okay we will move on”

May her Beautifly and Ash his Butterfree were still flying ahead of them. They were nearly at the end of the forest, than it should be a short walk to Rustboro, where they should look for a hotel or some other place to sleep.

“We finally arrived” May smiled, while they passed a sign with on it:

WELCOME IN RUSTBORO CITY

“Yeah” Ash said “But it’s still a long way to Lilycove City”

“Come on relax, Ash” May smiled “Let’s go first to the shop to buy some food for few days, and after that heading for a restaurant and a hotel.”

Ash nodded and followed May through the city. After searching for 30 minutes they finally found a market. May bought for her pokemon some Pokeblock and for Ash and her two breads and few salads. Few minutes later they went to the centre of the city to look for a restaurant and a hotel.

“Ash what do you think of this one?” May asked, while she pointed to an old tavern next of the pokemon center.

“I don’t trust those old taverns” Ash smiled “I was more thinking on something like that” and he pointed to a four star hotel called “J&J Hotel”

“What!” May shouted “Ash I know I am the daughter of a gymleader but I don’t got enough money for that”

“I know that” Ash smiled “So I will pay it for us. For winning tournaments you earn some money too.”

“I just paid our food, and now you say you got a little capital” May said angry.

“Yeah, sorry, that was my revenge for the Squirtle incident” Ash smiled “But you said I need to relax, so let’s go to the hotel”

“I will forgive you this time” May smiled and they entered the hotel.

“Wow, it looks beautiful from the inside” May smiled while she and Ash walked to the counter, to book a room and a table to dinner. A long man with blue hair walked to the counter to help them.

“JAMES!?” Ash shouted.

“No, what are you doing here” James said scared “We haven’t chased you for few years, why do you come to us” and he hides himself fast behind the counter.

“We were looking for a good restaurant and a hotel” May said “But if you will try to steal our pokemon, we will look for another hotel.”

“No… no stay please” James smiled “We quitted by Team Rocket and started our own hotel, we don’t get many guests. But if you stay in our hotel as “champion” we can use you for publicity.”

“Why would I do that” Ash said “And how did you get the money to start a hotel that earns four starts?”

“We caught Zapdos and gave it to the boss; he gave us a lot of money for it. With that money we started our own hotel” James said.

“What!?” May said “You guys can’t caught Pikachu but you can caught Zapdos”

“Yeah I know it sounds weird” James smiled “It all started…”

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

End of chapter 11

~ Panda

Next update will be Tuesday/Wednesday

I will stop following Prof. Nanda on his way to Johto, it has still the meaning to be an Advanceshipping fic
    Last edited by Panda; 3rd July 2007 at 9:03 AM. Reason: yeah thanks lord I mean A.M. instead of P.M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast