Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials of the Elite Four(AAMAYL/AdvanceShipping)

Pichu used metronome? Isn't that like impossible?
    Anyways, so the attack it used was Poison Gas. Or was it some other type of gas?

Ash is beginning to act like he's married, eh?
    FC: 1761 9350 7870

Credit to RaiBlade for the userbar
    Through the Fire and Flames (DragonForce) is claimed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze Skarmory View Post
    Pichu used metronome? Isn't that like impossible?
    Anyways, so the attack it used was Poison Gas. Or was it some other type of gas?
    ^Yes, I know it's impossible. Actually, Pichu just let off some gas. The smell can be easily compared to a poison gas.

Ash is beginning to act like he's married, eh?
    ^Something like that. A perfect way to end the Johto arc, as well as the Contest mini-arc.
    -My wacky, Advanceshipping eFics:
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

I would hate to see Pichu's Rock Throw.

More Contestshipping from Drew? The buying Munchlax meal was funny and man did SPichu let one out, eww... May beats Harley, yes! And more advanceshipping?

-That's not the end of the Poison Gas thing, in fact, it will start a chain of events in this episode.
    -A certain someone will try to test Ash's potential in this episode as well.
    -For the preview, I got ahead of myself again, as this episode is a bit too long. Sorry, but the event stated in the preview will be posted in the next chapter.
    EF52: Interference

May went back to the locker room to find that Harley already left. Jessie and Jill, however, were there to congratulate her. The former has this to say about the male Coordinator's attitude.

"He deserves to lose that match. From what I heard from Drew, he deserves to lose, with an ego like that."

"Thanks, Jessie," May said. Just then the announcer appeared from the door to let Jessie and Jill know that they're up in two minutes. "Good luck, you two."

"My friend here is the one who's going to need it," Jill said in a friendly tone.

"We'll see about that," Jessie retorted, though she, too, was smiling.

"Wobbuffet!" the blue blob consented, which caused Jessie to recall him, but not before his trainer whomped him on the side of his head.

---

Alone in the locker rooms, May plans to join the others in the stands. But she decided to freshen up first, and went for the locker room showers. She left Pichu on a bench, with the little mouse's back facing the door outside.

Outside, we could see Harley sneaking around. He peered around the door, and found Pichu, its back to him.

'Perfect. Miss Tent's little baby, all alone in the locker room. We'll see how she feels when she loses that... Thing...'

Harley first made sure that May is in the showers first. Pichu, meanwhile, preoccupied itself with playing with Ash's hat. The sneaky Coordinator went snake-like, making no noise as he approached Pichu from behind.

Pichu then had a sudden notion to "use" Metronome again. He kept waving his fingers playfully as Harley crept closer and closer. As the Coordinator's hands slowly reached for the baby, Pichu let out some 'Poison Gas', again. Since he is right behind Pichu, Harley smelled the full force of the blast!

Pichu looked like it was oblivious to the smell. Yet, Harley staggered backwards, out the door. He staggered a few feet, until he bumped into someone. Harley was still feeling doozy, but he saw that this someone is wearing a cape or something.

The Coordinator looked up to the man's face, and what he saw startled him. But before he could shout out, the stranger clamped his mouth shut, and Harley felt like his head was spinning.

"You'll do just fine," the stranger said. Before we could go to the next scene, we saw that he was wearing a red, crystal-like mask...

---

When May finished, she returned to the main part of the locker room. It was when May picked Pichu up from its sitting position that she noticed its smell.

"Hm, I guess I should have taken you washing with me," May said with a sigh. She was the least bit revolted about Pichu's odor.

---

Back in the park, it was a sleepy afternoon for the Pokemon gang. Everyone present is taking a nap. However, Sceptile woke up from his position on top of the tree. He narrowed his eyes, sensing something's not right.

He looked around the park, and everyone is asleep. He turned in the direction of the Contest Hall, and immediately sprinted there. It was a close call, as suddenly, a spore-like substance dropped over the whole park, keeping the others asleep.

---

May did take a few more minutes washing Pichu up, so the match is already halfway through when she took her seat beside Ash. She was surprised to find her boyfriend, and the rest of their friends, wearing gas masks.

"Why are you wearing something like that?" May asked, raising an eyebrow.

A muffled voice spoke through the mask. "Just in case any more accidents happen."

Her temple twitching, May ripped off Ash's mask with great force, that the trainer felt it like waxed tape being ripped off skin. "YOWCCCH!"

In the Contest Battle... Jill is using her Glalie from before and a Gliscor. Jessie, meanwhile, is using her own Seviper and... Meowth?!

'Why did I have to do THIS?!" the Scratch Cat complained to 'his trainer'.

"Just do what I say, and you won't get hurt, Meowth," Jessie said.

Anyways, Jill is leading with 3/4 of her AP left, while Jessie's is already halfway. This was partly due to Meowth barely participating, and Seviper getting the stuffings beaten out of him, due to not knowing good Contest moves.

Inspired by Harley's tactics in his match against May, Jill had Glalie freeze the Contest circle with Ice Beam. Jessie, thinking fast, had Seviper spread hius weight around so as not to slip on the ice too much. Meowth wasn't too lucky, but he dug his feet's claws into the ice, like picks.

Gliscor then scored a Poison Sting at Meowth, who was then saved by Seviper, who deflected the attack with Poison Tail. Glalie then rushes forward for a Double Edge, and this time it was Meowth who deflected it, with a combination Metal Claw and Fury Swipes.

"Wow, when did Meowth learn Metal Claw?" Ash remarked, while still rubbing the part where the elastic strap of his gas mask used to be, before May took it off him.

"Dunno, must have gotten it from his friend Meowth-in-Boots," James said, shrugging.

Meowth's sudden advance caused the Scratch Cat to lose his balance and slip on the ice, costing Jessie some considerable amount of AP. This caused the ex-Rocket to scream in Meowth's direction.

'Meowth, what are you-" Jessie started.

"I was trying to save your Seviper's skin, sheesh," was the reply.

The match continued on with no more bickering between Meowth and Jessie. Seviper was able to shave AP off Jill's points by using a Crunch attack on Glalie. The Face Pokemon staggered backwards, then Meowth supplemented his partner's attack with another Metal Claw.

Glalie tried freezing Seviper with Ice Beam, but Meowth blocked it with another Metal Claw. Using an attack twice in a row lowered Jessie's AP again!

"MEOWTH!" Jessie said angrily, again.

"What was I supposed to do?!" All this time everyone just sweatdropped at the exchange.

"Those two make Ash and Charizard look like the best of friends," Jack commented. No arguments there...

---

Sorry to say that Jessie's choice of Pokemon(Meowth) was her undoing. Time soon ran out after Meowth's repeat Metal Claw, with Jill having the lead.

Jill advances to the Contest finals, and Jessie gave her a consolatory handshake, showing that she truly changed her ways. The crowd applauded the show of sportsmanship, which was a welcome change from witnessing the other loser, Harley.

It was now the Contest finals. Meowth is nowhere to be found(probably hiding from Jessie's wrath). May and Jill shook each other's hands before proceeding to their stands. Pichu's babysitter this time is James, with Mime Jr.

In the meantime, on the roof as usual. Charizard sensed something behind him, and he and Pikachu turned to see Sceptile using his strong legs to jump high to the stadium roof.

Charizard(You sensed it, too, didn't you?)

Sceptile(Yeah, and it's not a good feeling...)

The two Pokemon then turned their attention back to the Contest circle. May is going to use Espeon and Blaziken. Jill is going to use a Purugly and Honchkrow.

But, before the match could begin, the ground beneath the circle began to vibrate. Blaziken sensed the trouble as well, and grabbed Espeon. The two Pokemon called to her opponents to run before something happens.

With Espeon still in her arms, Blaziken ran over to May. At that moment, the circle erupted, and from the explosion a giant 50-foot robot appeared. It is fashioned to look like a Cacturne, with a large, red R!

At that instant, all our protagonists in the first row sprang to their feet. "Wanna make a wild guess as to who's piloting that thing?" Drew asked tensely.

"Harley," Ash mumbled. "Won't that guy ever accept defeat like a real man?" He turned to the Rockets. "When did you guys build a thing like that? I thought you were on our side now!"

The floor beneath them trembled, and that was the cause of Jessie's shaky voice. "We- We are on your side! I didn't even know Meowth built something like that!"

"I didn't!" Meowth shouted, revealing his hiding place behind Brock. Everyone turned to him. "Oh, wait, I did. But I left it in the Rocket Castle before we went to follow you twerps in Sinnoh."

"So how did CHarleyton get his hands on it?" Jessie asked.

The Cactobot rammed a large Needle Arm over their heads to the spectators. Luckily, Charizard swooped in just in time to protect them with Steel Wing. Behind him, the crowd begins to panic, and they stampeded to the exit.

Ash shielded himself from the falling debris, and so did the others. "Never mind how he got it. Guys, try to get the people out of here safely. I'll stay and stop this rampage!" He jumped over the stands to join May and Jill, who are still in close proximity of the robot.

"Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Ash commanded, as he took both May's and Jill's arms to take them to safety. Charizard complied, and Baziken, without even waiting for May's command, did the same. The flames surrounded the mech, and it seems that they were able to faze it, but, then, a green barrier generated around it, protecting it from the attacks!

"What is that?! Protect?!"

Meowth stopped in his tracks midway up the stairs leading to the exit. "Ooopss," he said. He ran back, much to Brock's chagrin, who the Scratch Cat tripped on his way back down.

"Twerp, sorry I didn't tell you, I installed a powerful defense system on that bot, with capturing your Pikachu in my mind." Ash stared at him. "The Cactobot has what I call 'Absolute Defense'. you can't destroy it until you disable that system!"

"And how do I do that?"

"You need attacks that form a triangular relatiopnship, weak and strong against each other simultaneously, that are enough to cancel each other out."

Sceptile(And so here I go!)

He jumped from the stadium, his seeds glowing(he already absorbed sunlight prior to his jump). Charizard took this as a cue, and he and Sceptile fired Solarbeam and Fire Blast, at the same time. The two attacks hit the barrier, but still no dice!

"I said three, you only had two!" Meowth shouted.

---

From the exits, you could see Shinji helping with the evacuation. He bumped into Professor Oak, who was running the opposite way, back to the stadium.

"You- You're Professor Oak!" the young trainer shouted over the noise of the crowd. 'What are you doing here?"

Oak just shrugged him off. "No introductions for now, young man," he said. "I've got something to give to Ash..."

The professor ran, with great difficulty, against the flow of the panicked crowd. When he has plain view of the battle, he called out, "ASH!" Ash looked up to him, and Oak threw him a Pokeball, disregarding the great distance between the two.

Only when Ash caught it was he noticed that it was a Lure Ball. "Hey, guys," Ash called to Sceptile and Charizard as he tossed the Lure Ball back into the air. "Here comes the cavalry. Go, Feraligatr!"

The Big Jaw appeared between Charizard and Sceptile. Feraligatr(Yo. I'm BAAAACK...)

Charizard(Oh, great, Mikey is here...)

Sceptile(Put a cork in it, Raph...)

Charizard(No, I'm Leo, you're Raph...)

Sceptile(You mean to say I am the hothead and you're the leader!? You're the hot-headed fire-type around here!)

Pikachu(Guys, now's not the right time. WATCH OUT!)

Harley's Cactobot rammed another large Needle Arm right where the three Pokemon are standing. All three dived to different sides, barely evading the attack As they recovered, Ash called their attention. "Guys, you need to unleash attacks that are powerful enough to cancel out the Cactobot's Absolute Defense. Got that?"

The three looked at each other, then slowly nodded. Then they stared menacingly at the giant mech in front of them. Altogether(LET'S GO!!!)

Charizard, with Pikachu, took to the sky. Sceptile, used some shattered rocks as platforms for his jumps. Feraligatr, meanwhile, resorted to running on all fours, as he is faster that way. All four Pokemon are getting ready to circle the giant mech. Luckily, Harley has no clue as to what they're planning. In fact, he looks like his mind isn't even in its place at all. Like he's under some sort of control or something...

CONTINUED...
    -When Ash is wearing the gas mask, try to imagine he's breathing a'la Darth Vader, he-he...
    -There you have it, Ash's Pokemon calling themselves with the nicknames of my most favorite comic/T.V./movie characters of all time. All they need now is Donnie, the brains...
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 7th August 2007 at 9:14 AM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

So, Jessie lost, Harley got gassed on by SPichu then get dragged away (by Mask I presumed?), crazy machine, the trio united and I got the perfect purple, Aipom... This chapter is pretty cool, now to see the climatic battle, Harley controlled vs the Trio! Is Charizard going to die in the next chapter?

Yay, Poison Gas again! Any other attacks like that?
    Well, the giant Cacturne is only weak by the trio, which may have trouble since Feraligatr has trouble with Hydro Cannon.

-Flamingoozaru, you keep asking me when Charizard's going to die. In the first page of this thread is a Table of Contents, with some future titles(which are, of course, blank). One of them is the chapter where it happens(the title is a giveaway).
    -Ash's trio:
    1) Leo(the leader)-
    confused between Charizard and Sceptile
    2) Raph(the hothead)- same as above
    3) Mikey(the comic relief)- Feraligatr
    --the only one missing is a mediator, gets along with the mentioneds above and the least violent. That's Donnie, the brain.
    -Also, who said that the trio are going to use their respective Hyper Beams in this battle? Have you forgotten that Charizard doesn't even know Blast Burn yet?
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 8th August 2007 at 10:16 AM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Eh, sorry, Master_in_Training, I don't look at the front page, so I didn't see the future chapter titles.

To me, it would make the most sense if Pikachu was Donnie, the brain.

EF53: Fireworks Display

Aside from Ash's starters and Pikachu, May's Blaziken and Espeon also engaged the mech. The Cactobot swung its arms around, trying to swat the five Pokemon. Charizard barely escaped one, Feraligatr and Sceptile dodged the other.

Meanwhile, Ash led the two Coordinators to the stands, where the rest are waiting. Brock, who went on ahead to the park, returned with some bad news.

"All our Pokemon are under a Sleep Powder attack," he said. "We won't be able to wake them in time to help stop Harley."

By this time the whole stadium has been evacuated. Without Pokemon, the gang stood helpless as Ash alone directed the attacks on the Cactobot.

---

On another part of the stadium, we could see Bruno walking towards the commotion. He wants to help out Ash, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. The Elite turned around to face Drake.

"We must help him," the former said, but Drake only shook his head.

"This is a test, for the boy. We must only watch."

Bruno hesitated, and listened to his comrade. He turned back to the arena, watching in interest as his colleague.

---

"Another Flamethrower, Charizard!" Ash ordered. Charizard circled around to unleash a Flamethrower from behind the mech.

However, the Cactobot's Absolute Defense was able to reach through the back as well. From another direction, Sceptile used Bullet Seed. The Cactobot merely flicked the attack with a swipe of his arms. It was just a distraction, as Blaziken closed in for a Sky Uppercut. Pikachu, from Charizard's shoulders, also unleashed a Thunder.

There Ash spotted a weakness that Meowth must have forgotten: the mech can only protect itself from one attack at a time! So much for Absolute Defense... Now Ash knows exactly what to do.

Feraligatr used Hydro Pump from behind, and Charizard fired Flamethrower from the front. To compensate the flaw of its Absolute Defense, the Cacrobot did a Rapid Spin, creating a powerful twister!

The twister enveloped the stadium in a powerful vaccuum. The vacuum was powerful enough to lift large boulders off the ground. The gang took shelter to the locker room indoors(Pichu and Mime Jr. almost being blown away). This left Ash alone to face the robot.

"Guys, take cover!" Ash commanded his pokemon. It is too late, as one boulder hit Charizard hard while he was still in the air! Pikachu was thrown off his back, but safely landed next to Ash with the help of Espeon's Psychic.

After impact, Charizard fell to the ground. Feraligatr and Sceptile ran to their fallen comrade, then used Metal Claw and Leaf Blade to smash more boulders that were heading their way.

Charizard rose to his feet, and, giving a silent thank you to the others, they all ran their opposite sides again. They made a full circle on the Cactobot, but the twister's taking them off course.

Ash is waiting for the right moment, but just then a large boulder is coming straight for him! Pikachu and the others looked on in despai, but before he was hit, an Infernape dived in, and delivered a Karate Chop, smashing the boulder into pieces.

Ash glanced at the fighting-type, then he realised who it was who saved him. Ash looked around to see Shinji running among the chaos, heading straight for him.

"Don't take it personally," he grunted, as he stopped behind his Pokemon. He stood back to back against Ash. "What are you waiting for? Don't you have a plan up your sleeve?"

Ash just stared as Shinji ordered his Infernape to use Grass Knot on the Cactobot. The attack would have greatly damaged the mech due to its weight, but, of course, Absolute Defense blocked it.

"Then, if you want to help, try to get Infernape attack, before my Pokemon do. The timing has to be correct. Got that?" Ash's rival only grunted, but the former could tell he's going for his idea.

"You've got one chance," Shinji grunted. He tured back to his Pokemon. "Infernape, you know what to do!" The fire-/fighting-type nodded, and charged towards the mech for a Flare Blitz.

Just as Infernape connected, the shield went up in the direction of his attack. At that precise moment, Ash's three Pokemon formed a 3D triangle around the Cactobot.

"NOW!" Ash commanded. At the exact same moment, just as Infernape was swatted by the mech, Charizard, Feraligatr and Sceptile fired Fire Blast, Hydro Pump and Solarbeam, respectively, at the Cactobot. The three attacks caused a chain reaction among themselves, forming into one large beam of energy!

That blast was enough to disable the defenses. "Pikachu!" Ash called to his partner. "You know what to do!"

Pikachu(Leave it to me!)

The Electric Mouse climbed up the long limbs of Infernape's right arm. "Now, Infernape!" Shinji commanded.

Pikachu poised himself in the larger Pokemon's hands. Infernape assumed a pitcher's pose, and threw Pikachu straight at the R of the mech, where the cockpit(and Harley) are. once Pikachu clung to the steel body, he let out his most powerful Discharge!

The electric surge was enough to fry the robot's circuits. The interior circuitry exploded, making the robot lifeless. Just as the mech began to fall, Charizard swooped in to grab Pikachu to take him safely to the ground.

Ash and Shinji, and their Pokemon, stumbled out of the way as the giant robot collapsed, and fell to the floor with a loud crash.

Ash and Shinji looked at the wreckage, and then at each other. Forgetting their animosity, the two rivals exchanged grins.

---

Police finally arrived ten minutes later. The reason their arrival was so late was that there was a previous disturbance that summoned the full police force somewhere in the mountains.

Harley has already been rescued from the wreckage. He has no recollection of the whole incident. All he remembers is that he tried to kidnap May's Pichu, then, nothing else.

"We'll see if we can get more out of him," Cianwood Jenny said, tipping her hat. "We apologize for arriving so late. Have a good day."

She led the squad of police herding Harley to the hospital, where he was to receive treatment before facing charges. Ash and co. looked at the departing police cars, then back at the stadium, which is at a shambles.

"What now?" Jessie asked rhetorically.

"The Contest is definitely over," Jill said. She sighed, looking at May. "I was really looking forward to our match..."

"Me, too," May replied. She then looked around to find that Ash is nowhere to be seen.

---

Ash is back in the stadium, seen sitting on a boulder overlooking the ruin. He couldn't believe that it was just a few days ago that he competed in that very ring for the right to fight Bruno.

His Pokemon are nearby, all recuperating from the battle. "It's been a long stay here in Cianwood, huh, guys?" he asked his Pokemon.

The Pokemon sounded their agreement. just then, Shinji could be found walking towards them. Ash stood up, going face to face with his rival.

"I couldn't have beaten Harley if you didn't arrive," Ash said, extending a hand. "Thanks."

Shinji looked at the gesture for a moment, but he took it. "Like I said before, don't take it personally. After this, i still think you're- Ah, I couldn't even say it."

Ash smirked, but Shinji just echanged it with a scowl. "I'm not going to be defeated by you next time. I'll be going to Hoenn next."

"I'll see you there," Ash said. Shinji turned on his heels to leave.

---

Unknown to the two trainers, a figure is seen above them, watching their every move. The mysterious figure is Mask, and we could feel that he was scowling underneath the mask.

"He still has a lot to learn. I'll be completely disappointed if he faces me the way he is now..."

From behind him, Bomb appeared. Without even turning around, Mask addressed his subordinate. "How are things going in Sinnoh?"

Bomb bowed her head as she talked to her master. "We were able to infiltrate Floaroma Town. However, I'm terribly sorry, Master, our enemies have gotten ahead of us this time. Shaymin is gone, taken to somewhere else."

"Doesn't matter. That is just one for our 'army'. A trivial loss." Bomb sighed in relief. But, then, she felt a paining sensation on her chest. The thief convulsed on the ground behind Mask, but, in a few seconds, the pain was gone.

"I'll be heading for Hoenn next. Make sure that you suceed in the Birth and Navel Rock Islands, or I won't take it easy on you again."

"Y- Yes, M- Master..."

In the blink of an eye, both figures were gone.

---

In the nighttime, as Ash and his Pokemon returned to the hotel, he was met with a shower of confetti. The Contest comittee, organizing with the hotel staff, arranged a little party for those who would miss the competition.

Many Pokemon are out to join in the competition. Ash could see his Pokemon interacting with what is their previous opponents in the Cup.

Brock can be seen under constant guard in a corner of the celebration by his Toxicroak. 'Why did I ever capture you?' the breeder thought, tears in his eyes.

Much to everyone's chagrin, though they are not surprised, Ash's Trio raced against each other for the buffet table. Their trainer only shook his head in disbelief, then decided to join in the festivities himself.

---

Stuffed with food, Ash made his way around the party, looking for his girlfriend. Ash already noticed that Pichu is playing around with its siblings. He found May in an isolated part of the park, talking deeply with Drew.

Ash hung back, waiting for the two to finish talking. He could see Drew nodding about something May said. And he also fidgeted a little when the green-haired Coordinator made his signature gesture, giving May a rose before leaving.

As Drew left, May clutched the rose tightly in her hand(it wasn't exactly too tight or she would have been bleeding). Then she noticed Ash nearby. It was then that our hero walked to her.

"So, uh-" Ash began to say.

"May smiled at him. "No reason for you to get jealous, you know..."

"Who said I was jealous?!" Ash said, pretending to be offended.

The two exchanged looks, then laughter at the sight of their own faces. Ash took May's hand, and led her to a more, isolated part of the park.

"Where are you taking me, Ash?" May asked.

"You'll find out soon." And, so, soon, they arrived at the edge of the park. There was a railing, to which Ash leaned onto, where there is a good view of the sea below.

"So, what did you talk to Drew about?" Ash asked.

"Nothing much. He just asked me if I am going to be alright with him not looking after me anymore."

Ash gave an inward sigh of relief, but May still noticed it. "You're glad that he's gone, aren't you?"

"N- No! I mean, well, yeah, I-"

May gave him a goodhearted laugh. "Don't worry, Ash. I told you how many times before, I don't have feelings for him. That's what he talked to me about."

"Oh. Well, then... I am glad for that. I don't want to ruin my relationship with you. "Ash suddenly thumped his chest. "'Til death do us part', I think."

"Ash, you're beginning to sound like we're married or something," May kidded. Ash scratched his head sheepishly. May then leaned on the railing next to Ash. "This has been the wildest week of my life, even considering our adventures together."

"Yeah." For a second, neither one of them spoke. Suddenly, they could hear a rustle in the bushes behind them. It gave way, revealing Pichu, who was looking for them.

May smiled. "Hey, you looking for us?" She lifted the baby into her arms. At that moment all three could hear a whistling sound. They all turned to the source of the sound, and saw an amazing display of fireworks.

Pichu's eyes glowed at the sight of the fireworks. Taking his chance, Ash slowly put an arm around May. The three of them watched the display for a little longer before they rejoin the others.

---

The next day, it was time for the gang to go their separate ways.

Ash was a little apprehensive when he found out that he and May are going to travel alone again. The ex-Rockets announced that they accepted Oak's offer. Brock is also going back to Kanto, to his family.

"Ba-Bye," was all everyone could say to an eyebrow-twitching Ash.

Ash forgot all of that when he noticed a certain Pokemon standing on the edge of the cliff. The trainer walked next to his fire-type Pokemon.

"You going back to the Valley, aren't you?" Charizard nodded, not even looking at Ash. "Charizard, thanks for all your help this past week..."

Charizard(It was nothing...)

Ash looked at where Charizard was looking. "Tell me, how would you like to return to my party, again? For good you know, like old times?"

Charizard's eyes bulged at Ash's proposition. he then resorted to an untranslated banter. Only when Meowth stepped up, did we able to get his answer.

"Sorry, twerp, but Charizard says that he has to return to the Valley right now," the Scratch Cat translated.

"But why?"

Charizard kept speaking in gibberish, that Meowth took a while to understand it. "Whoah. Who-ho-Whoa..."

"What? What did he say?"

"Your pallie here is a daddy!"

"WHAT?!" Ash stared at his Pokemon openmouthed. For the first time, Charizard was blushing(though you couldn't tell, since it's his skin color). "Wow," he said, laughing to himself. "Wow. That- that's great, Charizard!"

Ash turned away. Meowth and Charizard looked at each other and then at him. "I'm not one to stop a family reunion. Go ahead. Leave!"

Charizard continued to stare at Ash silently. Ash could feel wind picking up, meaning Charizard is indeed leaving. Our hero continued to not look at his Pokemon, until Meowth told him Charizard was trying to get his attention.

Charizard(I promise... I will always go back to you, Ash.)

Meowth translated it for everyone. Ash smiled as he sees the dragon Pokemon fly eastward.

May walked up to him. "Ash, what's wrong? Why did you ask Charizard something like that?"

"I just get the feeling... that I'm not going to see Charizard again..."

Everyone tensed at Ash's words. "Ash! Don't say that!" May said.

"Yeah, you're right, May. I'm sure Charizard will always be there when I need him."

"Uh-oh," Meowth spoke up. "Twerpette, we'd better take a step back..."

The Scratch Cat took May's arm. Ash wondered what he was talking about, until he saw Charizard flying back towards him.

Ash sighed. 'Go ahead, old friend...' On cue, Charizard engulfed Ash in a Flamethrower. Charizard(I'll see you, Ash, I promise...) before heading back.

---

Ash and May took a different boat than the others. They all waved their goodbyes at the port. Then Ash noticed another team member was missing.

"PIKACHU!" Ash called. He looked at the other ship where his friends were, and saw Pikachu waving at him right next to She-chu.

Pikachu(I'm retired and I want to spend time with my family. SEE YA!)

CONTINUED...
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Charizard and Pikachu are leaving? Thats what families do to you.
    I never did think Charizard would be a father.
    Are the rest of the Sevii island appearing? If yes, then that would be awesome.

So, Pikachu is replaced by Pichu (his son) now right?
    I guess we will see the reunions soon enough, and I also sense some advanceshippyness coming up soon.

Charizard's being a father was totally unexpected though, but I feel it explains his eagerness to mastermind operation AAMayL.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthBorn View Post
    Charizard's being a father was totally unexpected though, but I feel it explains his eagerness to mastermind operation AAMayL.
    -Tell me why you guys are surprised. Charizard is the second of Ash's Pokemon(the first is Butterfree) to get a love life. Or have you all forgotten about Charla?
    -Also, Charizard's ulterior motive for AaMayl is food, but that reason you gave me could do well.
    -To remove confusion in this chapter, here's Ash's current team: Heracross, Primeape, Swellow and Torkoal. Feraligatr and Sceptile are returned to the lab for rest(I forgot to state the fact here, though I presented it in FF.net).
    EF54: Free Island

Ash and May are now heading towards okay, I confess not anywhere just yet. Just to some random place where the former will get one of the best moments in his trainer life.

Let me rephrase... Ash and May are heading back to Kanto. It is a detour they are going to take before Ash could head for Hoenn for his final Elite challenge.

There are not too many passengers on the ship, the S. S. Aqua, aside from themselves. Notably, the other passengers are Pokemon watchers and researchers. All they are talking about in the cramped mess hall are their research, so Ash excused himselfd to go up to the deck for a breather.

As Ash walked along the starboard railing of the ship, he remembered the ship's captain saying earlier that this ship is also docking For Pallet Town! And he also remembered that it was Brock who bought them the tickets for this boat ride. 'Him and his crazy schemes make Team Rocket look like saints,' Ash thought, with a deep sigh. 'I'll get him for this, I swear...'

Our hero leaned on the railing, looking at the sky. It was a clear, cloudless morning. Just then Ash spotted Squirtle and Munchlax playing chase on the deck below. Thinking of something, Ash took out four Pokeballs from his pocket, and called out all his Pokemon.

Heracross and Swellow appeared, hovering next to the ship. Torkoal and Primeape appeared right next to Ash. Ash smied at them all. "You guys deserve a break. Go ahead and have some free time. The Aqua's Captain's very generous to Pokemon."

The Pokemon cheered, and ran around. Smiling as his Pokemon took off, Ash rummaged in his pocket one more time, and took out the G. S. Ball. Ash took a seat on a lounge bench nearby, and began to polish the mysterious Pokeball.

---

Even though it was a less than a day trip, passengers are given lodgings. May is in one(sharing with Ash, again), singing a smooth lullaby to Pichu. Halfway ino the song, Pichu is sound asleep, in May's arms.

On the foot of the bed lay Espeon, who also fell asleep to May's singing. May lay Pichu quietly on the center of the bed, smiling at the contentd look on the baby's face. May lay herself right next to Pichu, closing her eyes, ready to drift to sleep as well.

After a few minutes, an overhead speaker relayed a message from the Captain. "We will be arriving in Free Island in a few minutes. Please be informed that, while on the tour, don't leave any of your belongings on the ship. My crew is not responsible to any items lost or stolen. Have a nice day..."

'Free Island?' May thought, her eyes still closed.

---

Soon the boat and its crew arrived at a small forested island. After making dock at a pier, the passengers were all taken ashore. Ash and May, after recalling their Pokemon, are also among them, curious to see what's so interesting about the island. Pichu is still asleep, cradled in May's arms.

A tour guide, a Nurse Joy, was waiting for them at the mainland. "Welcome to Free Island. For those of you who are not familiar, Free Island is a natural preserve for bug-type Pokemon. Mainly, Free Island used to be just a place where Butterfree come during their mating season, hence the name. However, naturalists arrived and developed this island to house and protect other bug Pokemon as well."

As Joy spoke, she led the tourists along a small dirt path running along a hillside. All around the path are large trees, where they could see hundreds of Weedle and Caterpie(as well as their cocoon evolutions).

Then, a bald watcher next to Ash raised a hand to ask a question. "Isn't it dangerous? For us to be walking along the natural habitat of Weedle?"

"Do not worry," the nurse/guide assured them. "The bug Pokemon will remain docile as long as we don't do anything to endanger them."

Her statement proved to be true, as the group exited the Weedle area without any mishaps. Soon their guide took them to a large building that looks like the island ranger's headquarters. The guide took them inside.

The interior looks exactly like a Pokemon Center. In the counter is an Officer Jenny. 'Fits for her to be the ranger,' Ash thought amusedly.

Jenny stood up as Joy and the tourists approached. "I welcome you to the preserve. I presume that my colleague here has already told you about the rules while here in the park?" They all nodded.

"Before I can take you to the rest of the preserve, I need for all of you trainers here to check in their Pokemon. However, if you have a bug-type with you, it is welcome to join the tour. But the Pokemon must be kept out of its Pokeball."

This time it was May who raised a hand. "Excuse me, Officer Jenny, but can I take my Pichu with me? It doesn't stay in a Pokeball, and I promise that it won't cause touble..."

"Very well. But keep it with you at all times, understand?" May nodded.

Our heroes are few of the trainers around, as there are only two others. They gave their Pokeballs to Joy, who placed it in a tray. Ash took Jenny's suggestion, and called out his Heracross.

Once the Pokeballs have been checked in, Jenny took them out the back door, and into the main area of the preserve. The large tour group was separated into five groups, each taken to an electric-powered(prevents air pollution) jeeps.

May and Ash took the first jeep, which is automated. The five jeeps went down at a path in a single line, then, at a branch, they went to separate parts of the preserve. The first jeep(the one our heroes are on), Ash's Heracross flying alongside it, took the westernmost path, where a sign says: Pinsir Area.

"The jeeps are going to take us to separate parts of the island," Officer Jenny, who was riding with them, explained.

Their tour took them to a thick wood patch which is exclusively home to the StagBeetle Pokemon. The trees are mostly as thick as normal houses, perfect habitat to the large bug-types. Heracross did his usual bit of going to one of the trees and to join in sucking the sap, but Ash's timid Pokemon was driven off by angry Pinsir.

Ash sweatdropped as his Heracross returned to him. "You've got to get out of that habit, Heracross," he said, lightly scolding his Pokemon.

Heracross(Sorry...)

After that little mishap, the tour went on to the closest mountainside, where there is a number of larger-than-life Combee hives. Many happy Combee offered to Officer Jenny(who was naturally acquainted to the Pokemon) some honey in crude nature-made jars. The park ranger passed them among the tourists, until everyone has a jar of honey.

Pichu woke up at the sweet smell, and Ash offered his Heracross half of his share. After waving goodbye to the Combee, the tour went on.

---

Around lunchtime, the tour hasn't even finished halfway. The jeep stopped at a grassy clearing, where they had lunch. The arrival of the tour attracted several Masquerain and Venomoth(along with their pre-evolutions), and the tourists gladly interacted with them.

After eating, Jenny gave the guests a little more free time before continuing the tour. Ash occupied himself with polishing his G. S. Ball again. Pichu was eyeing it with interest.

Ash glanced at the baby. "You want to polish it?" Pichu nodded vigorously. Ash smiled and handed the Ball to Pichu. "Be careful with it, and- HEY! Don't use my hat as a polisher!"

Pichu was about to do just that when Ash took his hat off its hands, and instead gave Pichu the rag he was using. Pichu didn't mind, and started polishing the G. S. Ball, which always slides away from the baby. And so, Pichu spent the rest of the break running after the G. S. Ball. Heracross hovered close by, to make sure Pichu won't get into trouble.

Ash stretched, sitting next to May. As if they were alone, she suddenly said, "This place is beautiful, isn't it, Ash?"

"Yeah." Nearby, they could see Pichu riding on the head of a wild, playful Spinarak. Together, they are chasing after the G. S. Ball.

"I wonder... What the world would be like if it is always like this?" May asked.

"Then life would be very very dull," Ash joked, which prompted May to give him a slap on the back. Finally, Pichu ran up to them, rolling on the G. S. Ball. May grabbed Pichu before the baby could lose its balance.

---

After lunch, the tour took them to another wooded area, but this time it was home to wild Heracross. Many of the wild Singlehorns eyed Ash's tame one, though they returned to sucking sap.

Spaking of which, Ash's Heracross's eyes suddenly turned heart-shaped! Ash raised an eyebrow as to why his Pokemon suddenly startd acting clumsy, when he saw what Heracross saw.

Alone from the rest of the pack is a Heracross with a heart-shaped horn! Ash sweatdropped as his Heracross suddenly flew towards the female. Our timid Singlehorn skidded to a stop next to the female, and curtsied, showing off his horn.

"A fine example of a Heracross mating ritual," a female researcher sitting beside May spoke up. "Looks like your Heracross is in love..."

"Oh, great," Ash said sarcastically. "How many more of my Pokemon are going to fall in love?" he added, remembering Pikachu and Charizard. It seems that the female Singlehorn Pokemon's feelings are mutual. When she returned the gesture, Ash's Heracross, who was so shy, fainted right at the spot!

---

After reviving the love-sick Pokemon, the tour continued. Now, two Heracross are accompanying them! Ash just shrugged and May stifled a giggle.

The tour went through he rest of the Heracross's forest, until they arrive at the Butterfree's forest. Jenny stopped the jeep at the edge of the forest.

"From this point on, we will continue on foot. We don't want to startle the Butterfree..."

She led the trek through the wooded area. Many Caterpie were found crawling the trunk of the trees. Metapod are wedged in the branches of the trees. However, the Butterfree were nowhere to be found.

Jenny was startled at the no-show. Then she saw the many worm and cocoon Pokemon suddenly disappeared in the hollow parts of trees. "Something's not right," she muttered. At that moment, everything was silent.

Everyone was speechless by the deafening silence. Ash stood close to May and Pichu, to protect them in case something goes wrong. In turn, Heraross and his mate started flying around the humans, in order to protect them as well.

Suddenly, there was a rustle of leaves above them. Everyone turned in the direction of the motion, and a Butterfree fell from the tree, battered and bruised! However, it was no ordinary Butterfree. It is wearing a worn-out yellow scarf!

Ash recognized the scarf immediately as the one Brock gave to the Butterfree, which, in no doubt, is Ash's! Our hero ran to the fallen Pokemon, followed by Heracross.

"You- You're my Butterfree!" Ash stuttered. "Wh- What happened to you?!"

Before Ash's old Pokemon could reply, more leaves began to rustle. In a few sconds, Ash's Heracross tackled him to the ground, just as a large shape swooped down to attack!

The rest, herded by the female, also took cover, under the trees. Ash turned around, and looked over his Heracross's shoulder to see his attacker. It is a very, very large Fearow!

The gigantic flying-type made another nosedive, making directly for Ash. In the horizon, more Fearow are appearing, ready to attack the preserve!

Behind the bushes, Jenny made a call on her radio. "Yellow alert! Yellow alert! We have a Fearow swarm heading straight for the island. Alert all the Pokemon to take shelter. HURRY!"

"Ash!" May called to her boyfriend. "You've got to get out of there, quick!"

Ash, cradling his Butterfree, ran to the bushes, followed by Heracross. But Ash tripped, and the G. S. Ball fell out of his pocket. Pichu, oblivious to the danger, went for the Pokeball.

"Pichu!" May screamed, running after the baby, before she can be stopped by the others.

The Fearow from before completed his nosedive, and sucessfully grabbed its target: May and Pichu!

"PICHU! MAY!" Ash shouted, as the Fearow carried them to the air. "Heracross. Go after them!" he ordered. Heracross complied, and, along with his mate, they began flying upwards to chase the Fearow.

However, the Beak Pokemon proved too fast for the bug-types. To make it worse, the rest of the swarm arrived, attacking the Heracross!

Ash quickly called the two Pokemon back before they could get seriously hurt. From underneath the trees, Ash clenched his fist in frustration, while still carrying Butterfree in his arms. 'No, I can't- I mustn't lose them!'

The group's movement was restricted as few of the Fearow from the flock kept circling above them.

---

The Fearow, even with carrying his prey in his claws, was so fast that he flew the distance(of five miles!!) between Free Island and mainland Kanto in mere minutes. May could see Route 1's forests from below her.

May, who was holding onto the claw clutching Pichu, was struggling to get the baby free. "Let go of him, you birdbrain! I said LET GO!" The Fearow wouldn't budge.

However, May could sense the Beak Pokemon growing apprehensive. May turned to where the Fearow was looking, and saw a large shape, obscured from her view by the sunlight, flying straight for them!

CONTINUED...
    -How's that? Technically, there are two returns, but the second one(which was just a cameo here) will only be official the next episode.
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 9th August 2007 at 2:47 PM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Return of Season 1 classic! When I heard of the Bug Park, I knew Butterfree would be here. And another pokemon falls to love, Pikachu left, that sad and Charizard is a daddy! No way! But I love the part Ash lets his pokemon fry him. Some advanceshipping goodness, Shinji to the recuse and Pidgeot! The next chapter will rock!

-It's an all-out Species war!
    EF55: Wings of Change

The other flying Pokemon closed in on the Fearow. May's captor stopped in his tracks. The mysterious Pokemon speeded up, and May squinted her eyes to see the Pokemon better.

Pichu is starting to cry and whimper(about time), as Fearow's claws dug through its skin. As a reflex action, Pichu used Thundershock! The baby's unprovoked attack shocked both Fearow and May!

The latter screamed as she felt the electric current run through her body. She's losing consciousness, fast.

---

Back in Free Island, the rangers were able to drive away the rest of the Fearow swarm. Saving May is on the top of Ash's mind, but he has to tend to his Butterfree first.

As the tour returned to the HQ, Ash dashed for Nurse Joy's desk immediately, to check in his Butterfree. He also took his pokeballs without hesitation from the nurse, and called out Swellow.

"Swellow, I want you and Heracross to look for May and Pichu." Swellow gave a salute with his talons, and took off with the two Heracross.

Ash turned back to his Butterfly Pokemon, who Nurse Joy was now wheeling to ICU. 'When I kept thinking I'll see you again, I didn't want it to be like this...'

Ash stared out the window. Now that the threat of the Fearow was gone, for now, the bug Pokemon are returning from their hiding places.

---

May's getting dizzy. Pichu stopped using Thundershock when it saw its mother barely hanging on.

Fearow still wouldn't let go of his prey. The mysterious flying Pokemon now began its attack on Fearow.

The Pidgeot attacked with a vicous Quick Attack. That single attack had Fearow drop his cargo, and May and Pichu plummeted to the ground.

However, the Bird Pokemon did a double-take, and a nosedive. May, who lost consciousness, and Pichu, safely landed on the back of the Pidgeot with a soft thud. The Bird Pokemon flew away before the Fearow could mount a counter-attack.

---

"I've got to get to the mainland, quick," Ash said. "My friend is in serious danger."

"The ferry will arrive on mainland Kanto in twenty minutes," the Aqua captain said.

"I can't wait that long," Ash said in frustration. "Is there a tugboat on this ship?"

A sailor took Ash below deck, where the ship's tugboat is docked. "How're you going to get this thing speeded up?" the sailor asked.

"I'll just use a cold," Ash said with a grin. "Go, Torkoal! Primeape!" The Coal and Pig Monkey Pokemon appeared beside Ash. "Primeape, I'm going to need that strong arm of yours. Torkoal, we'll use your cold to propel the boat. Got it?"

The two Pokemon nodded. The sailor flipped a switch, and the ship's hull opened. Ash said, pulling the switch on the outboard's motor. The boat sped out of the ship.

"Okay, Torkoal, do your thing!" The Coal Pokemon, turning in the direction behind the boat, let out his most powerful sneeze. The outboard's power, Primeape's strong arms providing the paddling, and Torkoal's sneeze had the little boat sailing at top speed.

'Hold on, May, I'm coming,' Ash thought, clenching his fist around the rudder. On his other hand is a bag containing May's Pokeballs.

---

When May woke up, she found herself on the thick branch of a large tree. Looking around, she saw a flock of Pidgey and Pidgeotto surrounding her, looking at her curiously.

Then, May remembered what happened. "Pichu? Pichu, where are you?" May heard her baby's call from above, and she saw Pichu sitting on the head of the large bird she saw before. Pichu's new friend seems to be the leader of the flock.

The Pidgeot lowered her head, so Pichu could be within reach by May. The Coordinator uneasily grabbed the baby, who was resting on the Bird Pokemon's long crest.

May clutched Pichu close to her chest. "You- You saved us, didn't you?" Pidgeot nodded. "Thank you..."

May looked downwards, the ground is ten feet below. She looked at all the Bird Pokemon, and began her descent down to the ground. It was a little difficult, with only one arm(the other is holding Pichu).

As her feet touched the ground, May heard the Pidges crow their farewells to them. Pichu responded by waving, and May also waved back. The Pidgeot, however, looked on after them, not joining in the cheers.

May checked her Pokegear, and confirmed that she is indeed in Route 1. Pallet Town is not far from here. She began walking south, in the direction of Pallet Town.

Again, the slightly wooded Route is quiet. May began to feel uneasy. To confirm her suspicions, she turned to the sky again. To May's horror, the Fearow is back, and it's not alone! The large Fearow(I already said it's larger than normal) is surrounded by hoardes of smaller Fearow and more Spearow.

The Fearow swarm closed in on May, fast. Our heroine begun running as fast as she could. Before the Fearow leader could close in on the Coordinator, the leaves of the Pidge tree May climbed down from started to rustle.

From the tree came out Pidgeot and her flock came out of the trees, and started attacking the Fearow. From all over the area, more trees erupted, and more and more Pidge came out to join the battle.

Pidgoet ordered the Pidge to attack with a flurry of Quick Attacks. The Spearow of the opposing army countered with Fury Attacks.

---

In Pallet Town, on the road from Viridian City to Professor Oak's lab... A police motorcycle is speeding down the country road. On the motor is Officer Jenny(the town from she's which I don't recall the name), while lounging on the side car is a Squirtle with sharp sunglasses.

The two-way radio on Jenny's waist beeped, and she skidded the motor to a stop. The sudden jolt woke Squirtle from his slumber.

Jenny picked up her radio. While straightening his sunglasses, Squirtle listened to his handler's conversation.

"An interference on Route 1? Okay, I'll send for backup there as soon as I deliver my package."

Squirtle, pretending to be offended(Hey, I'm not an item!)

Jenny seemed to understand the Squirtle's speech. "I'm just joking," she said, smiling, as she replaced the radio on her belt. Jenny started up the motor again, and they sped towards the laboratory.

Squirtle(I want to see everyone again, but there's no way I'm going to miss the action...)

---

Pidgeot ordered a few of her best Pidgeotto to circle around May and Pichu, to protect them from any attack. Then, she herself engaged the opposing leader, and they clashed with powerful Wing Attacks.

Fearow tried to deliver a Drill Peck, but Pidgeot managed to evade it by using Double Team. Supplemented by their basic forms from both sides, Pidgeot and Fearow rammed each other with tremendous force.

Pidgeot was the one who received more damage, causing her to fall to the ground. Fearow, however, managed to barrel-roll in midair to stop his fall.

Pidgeot fell to the ground next to May. She ran over to the fallen Pokemon. Fearow made a dive for May, but suddenly, a white flash hit the Beak Pokemon on the back!

The flash turned out to be Ash's Swellow(Aerial Ace had that white slashing effect, remember?), who arrived in just the nick of time.

Heracross and his girlfriend arrived soon after. The three surrounded May to protect her from the chaos. "Guys, you have to help the Pidgeot and her flock. They saved my life!" May told them.

At that moment, the Pidgot slwoly rose to her feet. She looked at the newcomers, and saw from their eyes that they can be trusted. With a flap of her strong wings, Pidgoe took to the air again, accompanied by her unexpected cavalry.

Pidgeot directed the Pidgeotto into a V-formation with Swellow as the point. Swellow used Tailwind, and, he and the Pidgeotto in his formation, flew so fast through a squad of Fearow.

The Heracross, despite the overwhelming disadvantage, managed to hold their own against the Fearow. Ash's Heracross, using his head, timed the attacks of his enemies with Counter. His mate followed suit.

Pidgeot, meanwhile, flew low close to May, to make sure that she won't get attackked by Fearow again. Even with the extra help, the Row flock is getting the upper hand. May and Pidgeot found themselves surrounded by Fearow. The entire flock dove straight for them.

But suddenly, three yellow energies, coming in the direction of Pallet Town, burst through the Fearow's formation. The attacks, which are unmistakably Charge Beams, came from Ash's Pikachu, She-chu and Luxray!

The three electric-types(the Chus riding on Luxray's back) sped towards May. After stopping next to her, the three Pokemon used Charge Beam again.

More cavalry is arriving. Ash's Snover and Glalie, carried by Staravia and Noctowl, respectively, arrived and used a joint Blizzard attack, which froze the flying Pokemon in place.

The Pokemon were soon followed closely by Professor Oak. It was as if the Blizzard stopped the battle, but the abnormal Fearow was relentless. He broke through his ice prison with Steel Wing.

Pidgeot narrowed her eyes at her nemesis, who keeps circling them. But then...

"May!" Ash is running from the direction of the sea. For a split second, the Bird Pokemon was motionless, then turned to the male of the Pikachu, then recognized him as well.

Ash was also motionless. He was looking at one of the very first Pokemon he ever caught. But, right now, it's not time for a reunion. Pidgeot used her wing to tip Pikachu onto her back, and flew towards Ash.

As a reflex, Ash jumped onto his Pokemon, and Pidgeot soared back into the air. Together, the three of them ar eready to engage the powerful Fearow. The two flying-types soared around the ice pillars created by Snover's and Glalie's ice attacks.

"Pikachu," Ash ordered, pulling lightly on Pidgeot's crest to keep himself from falling. "Charge Beam, NOW!"

Pikachu fired another concentrated energy of electricity at Fearow. The attack missed, hitting a nearby ice floe, causing shards to fall into the ground. "Old friend," Ash joked to Pidgeot. "How are you at obeying my orders again?" The Bird Pokemon replied with a slight nod. "Then, use Agility!"

Pidgeot picked up incredible speed, and Ash and Pikachu had to hang on or they'll fall. The three closed in on the Fearow, then Ash commanded, "Pikachu, Volt Tackle!"

Just as they are hovering above their quarry, Pikachu jumped from Pidgeot, his body charging up. Pikachu hit Fearow with the devastating electric attack as he landed on the larger Pokemon.

Pidgeot flew below the Fearow, and Pikachu jumped back on. The Fearow started flying towards the distance. "Maybe tha't will teach you to stop being a bully," Ash called.

The Beak Pokemon gave him a hard stare, but continued on flying weakly until he disappeared on the horizon. Ash wiped his brow in relief. Pidgeot took her charges back to solid ground.

CONTINUED...
    -Bet you never guessed that Ash's Pidgeot is female...
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

I would have never guessed that his Pidgeot was female....
    To me, I think that the pokemon coming was a bit rushed, no offense. It just seemed wierd that all of them were coming at the same time.
    But then again, this is your story.

Wow, mega-reunion with all of his pokemon and wow, Ash made it back fast. Nice reunion chapter later!

-This is the moment Annhialator Zero was waiting for: Sceptile getting his sweet revenge on the tattletales. This episode is for him.
    -On a related note, anyone else want an episode dedicated for him/her? It could be filler, or not, just tell me what he wants to happen in that episode.
    EF56: Behind the Shades(again)

We see the Fearow deserting his own flock, flying off, battered and beaten, to the mountains. On a ledge away from Pallet Town, the Beak Pokemon landed, breathing hard.

A cloaked figure approached the Pokemon like he appeared from out of nowhere. The Fearow turned to him.

Fearow(I- I'm sorry, I faile-)

The Pokemon couldn't finish his words, as he dropped dead from exhaustion with just a stare from his 'trainer'.

---

The sun was about to set after the battle. Pidgeot landed right next to Professor Oak and May. Ash and Pikachu jumped off, but the former's hands are still on the Pokemon's back.

Ash began stroking his Pidgeot's crest. Pichu jumped from May's arms to the crest as well, and began rubbing itself against the feathers. "Man, Pidgeot, how long has it been?"

Pidgeot(Four years, Ash...)

Pikachu(That long, huh?)

Luxray(Any time now, don't you think you should fill us all in?)

She-chu(Yeah. Who is she, anyway?)

While Pikachu told the others of Pidgeot, Ash turned to Professor Oak. "Professor, you arrived just in the nick of time with my Pokemon. How-?"

The professor smiled. "Your Pokemon could sense danger a mile away. They alerted me, and we rushed right over." Oak patted Ash's Staravia on the head.

Ash then turned to May, but it was the latter who spoke first. She was eyeing the Bird Pokemon, who is now shaking her head up and down, acting like a see-saw for Pichu. "Pidgeot saved my life. Is it a coincidence?"

"I hope not. Because I like how Pidgeot warmed up to you quickly, May," Ash pointed out. "By the way," he added, rummaging in his backpack, "I got your Pokemon back from the preserve." He took out the bag containing May's Pokeballs, and gave it to her.

---

After thawing the flying Pokemon, things returned to normal. The Spearow's and Fearow's hostility subsided when their leader abandoned them. The flock was last seen flying off to the horizon.

The three humans and their Pokemon companions walked the short distance back to Pallet Town. The Pidge flock also accompanied them, along with Ash's flying Pokemon. And May never left her gaze on Ash's flying Pokemon. Pidgeot is still ahead of her flock, distinguishable by her formidable size.

Soon they reach the lab. Pidgeot landed next to Ash. The group was greeted by Tracey, who answered the door. "Are they gone?" he asked. "The Fearow flock?"

Oak nodded. "It seems that the Spearow and Fearow have only been acting hostile because of their leader. Once Ash and his Pokemon defeated and ran it off, the flock became docile. They'll never cause trouble again."

Tracey sighed in relief. "That's good. Hey, guys," he called to a far room in the lab. The ex-Rockets, and Meowth, appeared. "The trouble's gone. You can come out of hiding now..."

"W- we're not hiding!" Jessie exclaimed. As Ash, May and Oak entered the lab, She-chu hopped off Luxray, and went to Jessie's shoulder. Only the flying Pokemon remained outside, who went straight to the corral.

"Y- Yeah," James added. "We were just checking to see if the Pokemon are safe from those flying menaces..."

"Sure you are," Tracey muttered, while stifling a snicker.

Professor Oak cleared his throat. "Anyways, all the Pokemon have calmed down, I hope?" Tracey nodded. At this response, Oak wiped his brow with a handkerchief.

"Professor," May spoke up, "I'd like to visit my Bulbasaur in your corral. Will you excuse me?"

"Go ahead, May," the professor consented. May walked to the back door leading to the corral. Ash followed suit, with a "Wait up, May!", followed by the rest of his Pokemon. As soon as they left, the doorbell rang again.

---

Ash put two fingers to his mouth and let out a whistle. On cue, his Pokemon(whose number has increased over the past 2 weeks), from all over the corral stampeded to greet him. However, they all controlled themselves this time, skidding to a stop just a few feet in front of their trainer.

Ash also called out the Pokemon he had in his Pokeballs(who missed the action), Torkoal and Primeape. Luxray, Glalie, Snover and Heracross joined the lineup, followed by the flying types Staravia and Noctowl. Heracross's "girlfriend" stayed between Ash and May.

Pichu gazed at the larger Pokemon in admiration. May smiled at her baby's interest, when her Bulbasaur walked up to her, Ash's Bulbasaur(who looked like he was just rudely woke up) in tow. May knelt down to pet the two Bulbasaur. May's Bulba, liking the baby already, gave Pichu a pat on the head with her Vine Whip.

Ash's Bulbasaur, however, gazed at them in sleepy contempt. Then he turned to Pikachu, ho was on Ash's shoulder. Pikachu jumped from his perch. Bulbasaur shook his head(Tsk, tsk... Eight babies is one thing. But... NINE?!)

Pikachu(Look, I was as surprised as you are when I found out, okay?)

(Sure YOU are...) Pikachu and Bulbasaur turned to the source of the voice, and saw Squirtle, shades and all, leaning on the fencepost of the lab! Squirtle waved at them, and was obviously amused at the look on his friend's faces. Bulbasaur and Pikachu ran up to him, and Ash also was surprised to find his very first water-type Pokemon right in front of him.

"Oh, man," Ash said, placing a hand on his forehead. the three Pokemon greeted each other in hugs, while the others watched. Ash was amused at all the circumstances. "First Butterfree, then Pidgeot, and now Squirtle! Will wonders ever cease?"

Bulbasaur and Squirtle walked up to Pidgeot, who was also glad to see her old comrades again. 'All of Ash's oldest Pokemon,' May thought. 'What a tearful reunion...'

All(and I mean ALL) the Pokemon were ready to celebrate. Pidgeot took her comrades, and Ash and May, on a small ride around the corral. Snorlax and Munchlax are seen eating a large tray of sweets, each(courtesy of J2). Glalie and Snover froze the nearby pond again, to make an ice rink for the Pokemon to play on. Luxray lay in the shade of a tree, atop him is Sceptile, who was eyeing Blaziken in contempt.

Once they were back safely on ground, Ash's Bulbasaur had a new thing to worry about: Heracross and his girlfriend are both prone to chasing him now! Surprisingly, May's Bulbasaur wasn't even touched once.

Once finished with his meal, Snorlax lay on his back. Two Pichu, Ambipom and May's Squirtle climbed his massive belly, and jumped around on it, like a trampoline. Gengar began telling stories, ranging from scary to hilarious, to Grotle, Munchlax, Cyndaquil and another Pichu. With the Shadow Pokemon's fancy special effects, he was able to scare his audience silly.

As the Pokegear watch in Ash's and May's gears beeped at 9:00, they decided to call it a day. May looked around for her Pichu, and smiled as shw saw her Squirtle and Bulbasaur sleeping soundly together, with Pichu in between. May silently took Pichu, and Squirtle, who was slightly leaning on it, to fall. But the Pokemon remained asleep.

May found Ash not so tired, playing catch with Gengar, his own Squirtle and Ambipom. "Ash, we'd better call it a day. I'm beat..."

Squirtle, who has th ball(Oooh, are they getting it on?)

Bulbasaur walked up to his friend, and slapped him on the head(You are quite dirty-minded, you know that?)

Squirtle(Owww...)

"Pikachu," Ash called. He saw his Pikachu resting on the foot of Pidgeot, with the rest of his family. "I guess I should leave him there. Okay, May, let's go home..."

After bidding farewell, Ash and May left the corral and the lab. However, Gengar looked at the departing trainers, something on his mind...

---

At the doors to his mother's house, Ash found the doors closed and the lights inside are out. There was a note on the door:

Honey, Professor Oak told me you'd be coming home today. I'm sorry, but Mimey and I are out, preparing things for your wedding...

"Again with the wedding!" Ash exclaimed. May shushed him as she cradled Pichu in her arms. After apologizing, Ash read the rest of his mother's message:

I will be back late tomorrow morning. There's food on the fridge. I know May is a good cook now, so that won't be a problem. Don't forget to change your you-know-whats and don't do anything crazy to May. I love you...

Ash narrowed his eyes in a goofy look as he crumpled the note in his hand. With May watching, Ash knelt down to the doormat, lifted it, and took a set of keys that was hidden underneath. He put the key in the lock, and turned it. Before he could open the door, Gengar phase dright through, with his sinister grin!

Both trainers were startled. "Gengar!" Ash hissed. "What are you doing here? And don't do that again!" Gengar just grinned at them. "Go back to the lab. I'll play with you tomorrow..."

Gengar put a finger up to silence his trainer. Then, getting their complete attention, Gengar reached within his mouth, and began rummaging in it like a bag. Seconds later, he pulled out Ash's hat! Gengar grinned again at the stunned look on Ash's and May's faces. Gengar then floated next to May, and placed the hat on the sleeping Pichu's hands, which covered the baby like a blanket.

The Shadow Pokemon bowed, and Teleported back to the lab. Ash shook his head rapidly. "I don't even want to ask how he got that," he muttered.

Ash opened the door, and turned on the porchlights. "Ash, I'm going to put Pichu to sleep, then I'll cook dinner for us," May said quietly.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Ash agreed. "You can put him on my bed in my room. Second door to the right after the stairs..."

"Got it," May said with a wink.

---

May entered Ash's room. It was exactly like how Ash left it in EP001, however, all of his badges are placed in glass cases hung on the wall, right next to the poster of the Kanto starter Pokemon.

May lay Pichu on the center of Ash's bed at the side of the room opposite the door. The window right beside it shows the front porch and yard a floor below. She covered the baby with Ash's hat, and Pichu subconsciously hid itself under the blanket to sleep.

---

Truth is, the Pokemon only pretended to be asleep. As soon as they are sure that Ash and May left, the party went on nonstop!

In the center of the party, Donphan is seen juggling the Pichus into the air, much to their delight. Gengar, who just returned, resumed to telling his ghost stories to his audience. This time Ambipom and Luxray helped him with the special effects.

Pikachu is seen dancing with She-chu; Feraligatr is seen dancing with Bayleef. It's to the music played by Meowth(guitar), Ash's Squirtle(saxophone), Wobbuffet(triangle) and Grotle(drums). Don't tell me how they got their hands on instruments!

Sceptile eyed the dance from on top of his tree. Then he spotted Blaziken, lounging on the opposite side of the "dance floor". The Forest Pokemon jumped off his perch, and clumsily walked over.

Blaziken scowled at him, as he approached. The fighting-type turned away, as Sceptile, acting cool to cover his nervousness, leaned on the tree next to her.

Sceptile(So, uh, wanna dance?)

Blaziken(In your dreams, two-timer.)

The last words snapped Sceptile. Sceptile(Okay, that's IT! What is your problem? Why keep calling me a two-timer?!)

Sceptile's shout stopped the whole activity. Everyone was motionless, their eyes on the two starter Pokemon. The only exception is Wobbuffet, who kept tapping at his triangle every time Sceptile or Blaziken talked.

Blaziken(You wanna know why? Max. Max's Grovyle. I heard you're cavorting with her!)

Sceptile(WHAT?! Where did you get THAT IDEA?!)

Blaziken only turned her eyes on the dance floor. Sceptile followed her gaze, and the guilty looks on the male dancers was enough to tell him who it is.

As Sceptile's eyes flared, a volcano's eruption could be seen in the background.

Torkoal(WAAAHHHH! I thought Eruption was my move!)

Bulbasaur(How come Sceptile has it anyway? He's a grass-type, not a fire-type...)

Feraligatr(Uh-oh, I think it's a good time to RUN!)

He bolted away from the dance floor, Pikachu on his heels, much to the chagrin of their dance partners. As the Electric Mouse began catching up to the Big Jaw...

Pikachu(Running from him will only make it worse...)

Feraligatr(What do you mean?)

The two were running through the woods. The ground beneath their feet began to vibrate. As they continue running, their tracks were suddenly obstructed by large thorns right in front of them. Pikachu and Feraligatr skidded to a stop.

Pikachu(That's why...)

Feraligatr(Frenzy Plant?!)

Pikachu(Frenzy Plant...)

As the vines began going over them like a tidal wave, Pikachu gave a silent message to his partner-in-crime. Pikachu(I... Blame... You...)

Feraligator(Yeah. I blame me too...)

Even though the attack was a good distance away, Bayleef and the two Bulbasaur wrapped their Vine Whips around the Pichu(one Whip each), like a blindfold.

Bulbasaur(Sorry, kids, censored...)

---

Ash bolted awake with a start. He was sitting on a chair in his own room. May and Pichu were seen sleeping on his bed, right next to the bed.

"What sort of dream was that?" he muttered. Pichu fidgeted a little, and May closed her hands on the sleeping baby.

---

Later, Pikachu and Feraligatr are seen lying on their stomachs. Hundreds of thorns, sticking out from their backs, were being picked one by one by Bulbasaur.

Sceptile wasn't finished with them. He loomed over the two Pokemon, his Leaf Blades glowing, and his eyes with a crazed look.

Sceptile(Okay, who wants Sliced Big Jaw, and Diced Electric Mouse?)

A majority of hands sprang up, mostly the Pichu, as well as a clueless Corphish. Squirtle(Remind me never to get on his bad side...)

Squirtle's right hand withdrawed into his shell, to take out his shades. Must be to keep himself from seeing a violent mess. However, he drew empty!

Squirtle(Where are my shades?!)

---

Pichu woke up in May's arms. From beneath Ash's hat, he drew Squirtle's sunglasses! Pichu put the shades on(like the hat, it's a few sizes too big), and fell back to sleep.

CONTINUED...
    -Just in case you're wondering, Butterfree is still in ICU in Free Island. Only when he returns(next episode) will prompt Ash to make the call...

'Edited out the mistakes. Thanks again, Ze Skarmory.'

'Tell him that I learned using the drums in Pikchu's in Charge,' Grotle pointed out.

'That's out of my fanon, so no dice. Sorry, Grotle.'

Grotle hung his head. But he sprang up again. 'Tell me, am I Donnie? I am a turtle, so...'

'Okay, bye-bye!' I said, ignoring the Pokemon. Just then he latched onto my head, offended, with a Bite Attack!
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 12th August 2007 at 3:35 AM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Gengar just is really mischievous, he takes Ash's hat and sneaks away Squirtle's shades. I wonder how Ash and May will react to Pichu wearing the shades.

Delia just keeps on worrying about the wedding. I wonder how much she already planned.

How does Grotle play the drums? I can't really imagine it using it's legs....

Sceptile got his revenge, and Pikachu and Feraligatr learned not to mess with him. Wonder what Blaziken was thinking about.....

Quote Originally Posted by Master_in_Training View Post
    (Sure YOU are...) Pikachu and Squirtle trned to the source of the voice, and saw Squirtle, shades and all, leaning on the fencepost of the lab!
    Well, Pikachu was talking to Bulbasaur, not Squirtle, and if it was Squirtle, it would have to be May's. Not to mention you misspelled turned.

Sceptile(Okay, who wants Sliced Big Jaw, and Diced Electric Mouse?)
    I bet that was from the pokedex.

Oh my god, Mask was behind this as well?!?! And Gengar stole Squirtle sunglasses and gave them to SPichu? Sceptile's revenge is so evil, I feel sorry for the tattletales...

Gengar just is really mischievous, he takes Ash's hat and sneaks away Squirtle's shades. I wonder how Ash and May will react to Pichu wearing the shades.
    -You'll find out soon. Ash will get a case of mistaken identity for Pichu, and that's it. EDIT: Just see below.

Delia just keeps on worrying about the wedding. I wonder how much she already planned.
    -Quite a lot.

I bet that was from the pokedex.
    -I should have called them Big Mouth and Electric Rat instead.
    EF57: Original 6, Incomplete?

May woke up at 7:00 A.M. She remembered Ash and herself eating dinner together, and Ash saying that she and Pichu can sleep on his bed.

Ash was sliding off the chair he was sleeping on. May smiled, and as she rose from the bed, Pichu woke up. It was then that she saw the shades on Pichu's face.

"Where did you get that?" May asked, a little amused. Pichu waved the shades back and forth before putting it back on. Then, the baby jumped off the bed and onto the sleeping Ash's lap.

Pichu's father bolted awake for the second time. When he opened his groggy eyes, the first thing he saw was Pichu on his lap, wearing Squirtle's shades. "Huh? Squirtle? Since when did you turn yellow?"

Pichu just ignored the comment, and pranced around on Ash's lap. Ash rubbed his eyes so he can see better, while May giggled. At that moment, the doorbell below rang.

"Your mother must be home," May said, as Pichu returned to her arms.

"Nah, can't be," Ash said. "Mom has her own key. The key that I used was only a spare..."

He got up from his seat, and went downstairs. Meanwhile, Pichu has now taken notice of Ash's badge cases hanging on the wall. May walked towards them so Pichu could take a better look.

The first case May approached was the case containing the Kanto badges. From the look on Pichu's face, May could tell that one of the badges caught its eye: an eight-pointed gold star with an orange octagon in the center.

Then the two moved on to the next display. The case contains gour, not eight, badges, all shaped like seashells. Directly below this display is a small table with the Winner's Trophy on it. It looks like a gold Pokeball with wings placed on a small pedestal.

The third display contains the Johto badges, and the 4th, May recognizes the Hoenn badges inside.

Again, Pichu is interested in a particular badge, this time the one that looks like a coiled wire. "My, you seem to like that badge, don't you?" May asked Pichu, who nodded, while its face is against the glass. "Makes sense, since it's the Dynamo badge, a badge from an electric-type gym..."

The fifth display does not display badges at all, in fact it wasn't even a glass display! Actually, it is the Battle Frontier plaque. It is a black, laminated square cardboard. Around the center, just below the Battle Frontier insignia, six symbols form a circle around a seventh symbol.

Finally, the last display contains Ash's Sinnoh badges. For the third time Pichu's eyes glowed at the sight of Ash's eighth badge, which is shaped like a light house.

---

Ash answered the door to find Tracey. "What's up, Tracey? You look like you never went to sleep," Ash joked.

Tracey sighed. "Who got a chance to, with your Pokemon partying around..."

Ash choked. "I thought that I left them last night already partied out," he muttered.

"By the way, where's May?" Tracey asked.

"In my room," Ash said casually, but he became offended at the look on his friend's face. "Hey! It's not what you think!"

"Uh-huh," Tracey muttered, with a slight smirk.

---

After locking the front door, Ash and May went back to the lab with Tracey. When they arrived, Ash could see all his Pokemon partied out, in the corral. Not even a single one mustered the strength to greet their trainers.

Ash shook his head, as he saw Staravia, perched on a fencepost, fall, literally, to sleep. "I repeat myself again. What's with you guys and staying up late?" His Pokemon only waved off the comment.

Professor Oak and J2 are waiting for them. Amazingly, the former looks like he had some good rest, looking quite refreshed compared to his new assistants.

"Morning, Ash, May," Oak said in his usual tone. "I see you had some good sleep unlike my colleagues here."

"Sorry if my Pokemon caused a commotion," Ash said.

"Don't worry about it. No harm's been done."

'That's easy for him to say,' Jessie thought. 'He's not the one who slept here in the lab...'

Professor Oak contined. "Ash, I have some great news for you. I just received a call from Free Island. Nurse Joy there has told me that your Butterfree has fully recovered."

"That's great!" Ash said enthusiastically.

"Butterfree's mate has also been found," the professor continued. "She was found in a cave not far from their forest with their offspring. Your Butterfree must have taken them there to keep them safe from the Fearow."

Ash felt happy that his Butterfree is alright, and also proud that the Butterfly Pokemon was also selfless. "Can I use your phone, Professor? I want to place a call to the preserve."

"Go right ahead."

---

While Ash was calling Free Island, May went outside with Pichu. The first thing she spotted was Feraligatr and Pikachu still on their bellies. Still, there are countless numbers of thorns on their backs.

Corphish, who relieved Bulbasaur of the duty of picking the thorns off, was lolling his head up and down, fighting the urge to sleep. He unconsciously missed his mark, and instead pinched the Big Jaw right at the tail.

Feraligatr(YOWCH!)

That scream waked the rest of the Pokemon in the corral.

---

Once Ash's call went through, it was Officer Jenny who answered. "Oh, you're the trainer of the Heracross and Butterfree, am I right?"

"Yeah." At that moment, Ash's Butterfree, with the telltale scarf, appeared on the screen, hovering next to Officer Jenny. "Hey, buddy, how's it going? I heard what you've done. I'm very proud of you..."

Butterfree blushed at his trainer's compliment. Officer Jenny continued. "Now there's the matter of the Heracross that was attrcacted to your own Heracross."

"Oh, yeah," Ash said to himself. He looked out the window. He could see the Pokemon in question sleeping next to Ash's and Donphan.

"Don't worry," Jenny said. "I hear from Professor Oak that you're a good trainer. I'm pretty sure that you and your Heracross will take good care of Tricia."

'Tricia?' Ash thought, his face screwed up. Jenny didn't mind Ash's reaction, so she continued. "And what about your Butterfree?"

"Huh?"

"I think that Butterfree belongs to you, and he feels just like it." Butterfree nodded. "So what do you say?"

"What do I say?" Ash repeated. "That would be great!"

---

May knelt down to see her Bulbasaur and Squirtle. At that moment, Ash's Squirtle, who was nearby, saw Pichu wearing his shades.

Squirtle(GAK! How'd you get your hands on my shades?!)

Bulbasauir walked up to him(Don't bother getting it back. You see Ash's hat? He never got it back...)

At these words, Squirtle bawled. Bulbasaur put a reassuring Vine Whip on his friend's back, but you could see him smirking mischievously. 'That's revenge for trying to implicate me and May's Bulba together...'

May set Pichu on the ground, and the baby ran off to play with May's Squirtle and Munchlax. The shades are slicked back on the forehead of the baby. Ash's Squirtle resorted to not letting Pichu destroy the shades, chasing after the three younger Pokemon. Bulbasaur still has that evil look on his face.

Just then, they heard a familiar whistle. After a few minutes of phone call, Ash stepped out, smiling about something. He whistled to get everyone's attention. Only a handful responded.

"Okay, you guys," Ash said cheerfully, a Pokeball in his hands, "time to get re-acquainted. Go, Butterfree!" Ash tossed the Pokeball into the air, and Butterfree appeared! The Butterfly Pokemon floated around in midair.

Bulbasaur, with his extensive reach via Vine Whip, lassoed Squirtle, back to his side, just as the latter was trying to pry his shades off Pichu's head. Pidgeot, who made a nest on top of the lab, flew down, and Pikachu bolted awake, just like Ash.

All four Pokemon greeted Butterfree warmly, as Ash looked on, a smile on his face. May rose from her sitting position to join him. "Ash, that's it, isn't it? All the first Pokemon you ever caught?"

"Yeah, but not all of them," Ash said. "Just one left..." He returned inside the lab to make another call. It is to another preserve, but this time it's to the Charicific Valley.

A green-haired girl around twenty answered. She was surprised to hear from him. "Hey, Lisa, long time no hear, huh?" Ash said, still in his cheerful state.

"Ash," Lisa said quietly. "I was about to call you. I didn't..."

"Well, funny thing is, all my old Pokemon are here in the lab right now," Ash continued. "Except for one. And that's why I called you up. I'm pretty sure Charizard," Lisa's eyes welled up, but Ash didn't notice, "would be glad to see his old friends again."

"Charizard, you mean your Charizard?" Lisa said slowly.

"Yeah, of course my Charizard," Ash said, slightly confused at Lisa's stalling. "Don't tell me he's too busy being a father not to meet his old friends again..."

"Ash..." It was then that our hero finally saw Lisa's tears. "Ash, Charizard won't be coming..." These words rang through the entire lab, catching the attention of Professor Oak, Tracey and the ex-Rockets. They all closed in on the conversation, curious.

"What do you mean? Is he sick or something?"

Lisa turned away. "I'm sorry, Ash, but Charizard's... Dead..." Lisa's voice trailed off.

"What? What do you mean?" Professor Oak placed a hand on Ash's shoulder, as Jessie placed a hand to her mouth. "N-no... It can't be..."

Lisa told her story. It all happened just last night. The Charizard in the Valley are getting violent. "They must be sensing something wrong is going to happen," Lisa told them. "To make things worse, it seems that there has been an intruder in the Valley. I didn't even know of this intruder, who he or she is. I was even puzzled as to how the intruder entered at all..."

Ash was taking in these words slowly. Only three words are popping into his head. 'Charizard is dead?'

"The Charizard, without even question, went after the intruder, thinking that he/she may be a poacher. Only one came to his defense, and it's your Charizard. He tried to fight off the other Charizard, in order for the intruder to escape. He was hopelessly outnumbered by the other Charizard..."

"Wait a second!" Ash cut in. "Why would Charizard would help a poacher?!"

"I told you, we're not even sure if the intruder is a poacher or not. I-"

Ash wasn't able to hear the rest of Lisa's words. The distraught trainer ran off the phone, running over his listeners. Ash went outside the corral, where the first thing he saw were Squirtle, Pikachu and Bulbasaur playing tag with Butterfree. Pidgeot flew in circles above them.

"YOU IDIOT!" Ash suddenly shouted. His shout alarmed the Pokemon and May. "Why did you have to DIE?"

Then, Ash remembered the uneasy feeling he had at the end of the Bruno's Cup. If only Charizard would have agrred to join him, then none of this would have happened. He knelt down, and pounded his fist on the hard patio floor. May ran up to Ash, along with the Kanto starters and Pikachu.

CONTINUED...
    -Pichu seems interested in the Thunder, Dynamo and Beacon Badges. Gee, I wonder why...
    -You want to learn the identity of the intruder? You'll find out soon enough.
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 12th August 2007 at 8:50 AM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Muhahahaha, revenge!

Charizard dies? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Comp has died, borrowing brother's to edit this, won't be on much if at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost Nova View Post
    YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF FROST NOVA'S EGO!
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Bustathedog View Post
    Anolator

Bulbasaur gets his revenage, mauahahaha.....

No, NOT CHARIZARD! ANYONE BUT HIM!

- The case contains gour, not eight, badges, all shaped like seashells.
    Only mistake I noticed with my eye.

Oh my god... Charizard is dead! How could you Master_In_Training, how could you be so evil to the great Charizard! Jking. Anyway, so now who was the intruder? Someone Charizard knows I guess and I feel so sad. Why Charizard, WHY!!!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast