Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Trials of the Elite Four(AAMAYL/AdvanceShipping)

Quote Originally Posted by Master_in_Training View Post
    -Oh, man, I was hoping for it to be Koga next. I have a thing for ninjas.
    Pretty sure Koga is only a couple more posts! You gotta post more on other forums :P

With what your saying, is that Ash, Richie, Sheila, and an unamed racer, since only five racers are left since the beginning?

Oh man, Ash is getting hurt both emotionally, and physcially.

EDIT: Yay, Marsh Rank. Catching up to you XD
    FC: 1761 9350 7870

Credit to RaiBlade for the userbar
    Through the Fire and Flames (DragonForce) is claimed by me.

So Ritchie first now and the electrical currents was dangerous, just that Ash was too quick...

-Ze Skarmory, I think you wanted this to happen, hm?
    EF66: Fiery Dilemma!

Drake stood at the bow, looking at the early morning sun, just as his ship docks at the Evergrande Harbor. May walked up to him uneasily, Pichu in her arms.

"Is- Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No," Drake said shortly, so he can't alarm his guest.

But May could still tell that something's wrong. "Something happened, hasn't there?"

Drake sighed. "Yes. It appears that an incident has happened in one of the race sites, in New Mauville." He turned around to face his guest. May appeared calm, but there was a look of concern on her face. "Don't worry. Your friend Ash was able to get past the challenge safely."

"But what about the other competitors?"

"We are able to rescue the others, but they must be disqualified so we can take them to treatment. Luckily only 3 were hurt in the incident." A deck hand signalled thefull stop of the Dragoon. "Nothing to worry about. Now, let's go, shall we? I'm pretty siure there are some people waiting for you ashore."

May wondered what he meant, even though her mind is still on the welfare of the racers. As she walked the gangplank crossing to the port, she heard a familiar call.

"Hey, May!" The caller was Misty, waving to her from the mainland. With her are Brock, Max and Hikari, all running towards her.

The Coordinator was surprised to find her friends all there waiting for her.

May ran over to her friends, to greet them. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked.

"I wouldn't dare miss this one for the world," Max spoke up. "I mean, who wouldn't? Ash, our Ash, going to fight one of the greatest Pokemon trainers in the world?"

May sweatdropped, at her brother's comment. 'He never changes,' she thought. Pichu glanced at Max and Misty(who, to him, are complete strangers) curiously.

The Cerulean Gym leader, in turn, looked at the baby. "Oh, is this the pride and joy Brock told me about? He's so cute..." Misty extended a finger at Pichu, and the baby responded by playing with it.

At that moment all of them saw Sceptile jump from the ship to shore. He walked over to them defiantly. Brock stared at him. "So, I guess the loner was left out..."

Sceptile was offended, but didn't show it. He walked past them, and suddenly, a chunk(or spike) of Brock's hair fell out.

"ACK! Not again! That will damage my chances with the ladies!"

Max pressed his glasses up his nose. "You never had a chance in the first place, Brock..." Brock burst into tears, that would put Torkoal to shame, as everyone laughed.

The Forest Pokemon only smirked as he led the group to town.

The five friends walked down the large city that is home to the Hoenn League. Misty talked with May, while Max fiddled with his Pokenav. "Man, how long has it been since we were last here?" Max asked thoughtfully.

---

Cyndaquil suddenly surfaced right next to Ash, a Red Shard in his mouth. Ash and his Pokemon exchanged grins as the former took the Shard out of Cyndaquil's mouth.

But the smile dissoloved from Ash's face when he found out that he's in 3rd place. Richie and Sheila have 2 Shards, and are digging for their 3rds already.

As Ash struck the sand with his fingers for the who-knows-how-many time, he hit something hard, that almost cracked his knuckles. It's another Red Shard! Only one more to go, but then Ash remembered something:

The maximum number of Shards you collect will affect your standing in the race later.

'I'll dig up one Shard more than the minimum,' Ash told himself. 'Then, we'll see how they will help in the race.'

The Fire Mouse Pokemon, after giving his trainer his Shard, resumed digging. This time, Pikachu ran up to Ash, a Red Shard in his mouth as well. Ash grabbed it, and started looking for his fourth, and last, Red Shard.

Cyndaquil was now racing underground with Marshtomp and Dunsparce, looking for more Shards. Unbeknowst to them, they are disturbing the Pokemon living close by, near the volcanic crater.

In and around the quarry, countless wild Slugma and Torkoal appeared! They are apparently not happy with the Pokemon digging around their natural habitat.

"Uh-oh," Richie muttered, slowly standing up.

"I heard of Pokemon becoming aggresive recently," Sheila started, "and now is not a good time for that..."

Ash also rose from his kneeling position. "Everyone, back away from them, slowly," he silently ordered. The other two did as told, and they soon found themselves surrounded on all sides, and their backs against each other.

"Pikachu," Ash called to his partner, looking around. The Electric Mouse, fund in between two Slugma, ran over to Ash and the others.

"What do we do now?" the only female racer asked her companions.

"Everybody gathered enough Shards?" Ash asked. "I have. And I was supposed to be going for a fourth..."

"Same here," Richie answered.

"Ditto," was Sheila's reply.

"Okay, then," Ash continued, "no one would object to our getting out of here? We can't get these Pokemon hurt." The other two nodded. "Alright, let's recall our Pokemon, and then we bolt. Got it? Cyndaquil!"

"Dunsparce!"

"Marshtomp!"

The three Pokemon sprouted up right in front of their trainers.

"We're out of here, okay?" Ash told his Fire Mouse, while Richie and Sheila instructed their own Pokemon. Cyndaquil nodded.

Suddenly, a Magcargo, who seems to be the leader of the swarm, sensed their movements. He fired a powerful Flamethrower in their direction!

Cyndaquil countered with his own Flamethrower. "Cyndaquil, wait," Ash cautioned. "We mustn't harm these Pokemon!" Cyndaquil stopped his attack, only to be hit by the Flamethrower full-force! The Fire Mouse reeled ten feet backwards from the force.

"Cyndaquil!" Ash called to his Pokemon. He turned angrily at the Pokemon.

But, suddenly, Cyndaquil staggered to get up. Then, he suddenly started glowing! "Ash!" Richie said. "Your Cyndaquil's-"

"Evolving?"

CONTINUED...
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 29th August 2007 at 5:40 AM.
    -My wacky, Advanceshipping eFics:
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

So Cyndaquil is going to be the next 2nd Stage Pokemon! But will he be as disobedience as Charizard was?

hold the phone. if typhlosion is going to be the one that learns blast burn then the theme song you wrote will be wrong unless you have a cunning plan up your sleave. i am also betting that this was not ment to be a shipping fic in the first place
    - Diamond Team

I am the king of grass types

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoozaru View Post
    So Cyndaquil is going to be the next 2nd Stage Pokemon! But will he be as disobedience as Charizard was?
    -Quilava is just my answer(besides "Mikey" the Feraligatr) to Ash's least developed regional team. Come on, only two of Ash's Johto team evolved, one of which was much, much later(in the BF, nearly four seasons later).
    -Speaking of which, Mikey evolved twice in this "season", without once disobeying Ash. Don't you think the same will happen here?

Quote Originally Posted by leafy-the-hedgehog View Post
    hold the phone. if typhlosion is going to be the one that learns blast burn then the theme song you wrote will be wrong unless you have a cunning plan up your sleave. i am also betting that this was not ment to be a shipping fic in the first place
    -It's nice to see you still believe in Leo/Raph/I still can't decide. Maybe that sort of loyalty(which is a sort of pun, since that's a focal point in the story) will pay off. The story is about to end(Mask will be a sequel), and all the mysteryies are about to be answered.
    -Speaking of which, only two mysteries remain:
    1)
    Drake's motives for making Ash put his Pokemon on the line.
    2) identity of the intruder that cost Charizard his life.
    -Oh, man, sorry if I haven't been "going to the shipping" side. As I already mentioned in ff.net, I only put AdvanceShipping in cause I'm a big fan of the ship. But, I want to push it in further, I promise, especially when:
        Spoiler:- AS or not, it's up to you:
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 29th August 2007 at 2:41 PM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

I swear, school hates me. I have to draw and color a comic based on what the native americans did for 8th grade advanced history class -_-

-Ze Skarmory, I think you wanted this to happen, hm?
    Yes! Typhlosion is just one more step!

"Nothing to worry about. Now, let's go, shall we? I'm pretty siure there are some people waiting for you ashore."
    Spelling error.

Sceptile was offended, but didn't show it. He walked past them, and suddenly, a chunk(or spike) of Brock's hair fell out.
    If only that could happen more often XD

But, suddenly, Cyndaquil staggered to get up. Then, he suddenly started glowing! "Ash!" Richie said. "Your Cyndaquil's-"

"Evolving?"
    Wooohoo! Quilava!

And for mystery #2, I'm guessing     Spoiler:- Guess for Mystery #2:

Umm, wasn't the intruder a girl? And Master_in_Training, Typhlosion is a fire-type like Charizard, so maybe the powerful Fire-types are harder to control.

-Ze Skarmory, your guess is neither far or close to the answer. XP
    EF67: Return to Petalburg

As the Fire Mouse kept glowing, his body and arms lengthening and his eyes opening up. Cyndaquil has now evolved into a Quilava!

The newly evolved Volcano Pokemon stood between the trainers and the Pokemon. Ash, feeling hyped with his new Pokemon, ordered, "Okay, Quilava, Flame Wheel!"

The Volcano Pokemon made a running leap, then, in the air, curled up his body, which is now engulfed in flames. Quilava rolled around the swarm in tremendous speed, stopping them in their tracks. This allowed Ash and the others to safely get out of the quarry to safety.

Making sure his trainer has safely gotten out of the way, Quilava directed his roll upwards to get away from the area. The Volcano Pokemon followed Ash and co. down the mountain. The race officials are surprised to see them there.

Ash skidded to a stop right next to the official. "Man," he panted. "This race is getting more dangerous than I expected..."

"What happened?" the confused official asked. He saw that all three trainers have three Shards each, and handed them the envelope with the next instructions. At that time Ash's Quilava joined them, stopping right next to Ash.

"A bunch of fire-types didn't like our digging around their habitat," Sheila told him, while Ash and Richie are trying to catch their breaths. "Luckily, his," she pointed to Ash, "Quilava saved the day for us."

"I'll report this incident immediately. Anyway," the official announced, "after two more challenges, you are given another mandatory rest period. Since you all finished the challenge all at the same time, you are given the same departure times, later today at 5:00 P. M.

"The envelopes are time-sealed, and will only open at that exact time. I suggest that you all take a rest."

"Gladly," Ash said, with a sigh of relief.

---

Meanwhile, the group in Evergrande City checked into a hotel room. Coincidentally, it's the same hotel that Ash and co. stayed in when he and his rivals were participating in the Hoenn League.

Even though the Hoenn League is two months off, the city is bustling. Perhaps it is the news that there is going to be a challenger of the Elite Drake after this race.

Drake's race HQ is moved to the Evergrande stadium. He was, of course, informed of the incident in Mt. Chimney. Right now, he's meeting with the PLA chairman Charles Goodshow.

The latter is not happy with the race proceedings. "How many more casualties must we wait for to cancel this race?" the white-haired man argued to Drake.

"We started this race, and we're going to end it, with a worthy challenger," was all Drake could say.

Goodshow sighed, and thought, 'I hope no more incidents happen in this race. Once Drake makes up his mind on something, he won't stop.'

---

At 5:00 P. M., Ash and his fellow racers left Lavaridge Town. The instructions state that the next(and, unknown to them, last) challenge is in Petalburg City, in Main Petalburg's Pokemon Center. Ash directed his Pidgeot southwest, directly followed by Richie's Charizard and Sheila's Fearow. The three raced close, exchanging standings every time.

Pretty soon, due to the speed of the three Pokemon, the two cities that make up the whole of Petalburg is in the horizon. The three trainers landed their Pokemon in the park next to the Pokemon Center, then they rushed right in. No one was able to tell which one came in third(last), so all three are able to continue the challenge, which is:

Ten of the Gym Leader's apprentices are scattered around the two cities. Find them using the clues given to pass to the next challenge.

"Norman's apprentices? In both cities?" Ash asked himself incredulously."That's not going to be easy..."

"You can say that again," Richie added.

"That's not going to be easy," Ash joked. Pikachu just rolled his eyes, and Richie sweatdropped.

The three racers, all on friendly terms, decided to split up looking for the apprentices. This way none of them would take advantage of the others. Ash went one way, Richie the other, and Sheila on another, after wishing each other luck.

Once he's left alone by the other two, Ash stopped in an intersection. 'I'm going to need an airborne Pokemon for this one. Pidgeot needs some rest from all the flying, so-' "GO, Butterfree!" The Butterfly Pokemon hovered right next to Ash after being called from his Pokeball. "Okay, Butterfree, we have to find my, er, future in-law's apprentices. The first clue is-" Ash glanced at his clue sheet. The first clue read:

Eat, sleep, the number 3.

Ash figured out the easy clue immediately. "Butterfree, take to the air and try to spot the nearest hotel!" Butterfree complied, and with Pikachu riding piggy-back, they flew high over the towering buildings. Ash followed his Pokemon right below them, bumping into pedestrians along the way.

After a few minutes of following his Pokemon, Ash received a signal from his Butterfree: with the help of Pikachu, Butterfree dropped a Stringshot to their trainer. Ash, tugging on the silk thread, felt it tug back, meaning Buterfree is motioning in one direction. Ash turned in that direction, and indeed saw a small hotel to the left of the intersection, in between a Pokemart and a shopping complex. The hotel is named Tres Comfortes.

Ash crossed the busy city street in caution, heading towards the hotel. As he approached, he saw the race marker expertly hidden on top of the entrance awning. 'Jackpot. Great job, Butterfree...'

The young trainer entered the small hotel, and immediately spotted the apprentice. "Congratulations," the trainer, a male Cooltrainer named Cody, said as Ash approached. "Here." He gave Ash a stamp, signifying he found him. "The rest of my group will be more difficult to find, I must warn you."

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," Ash said, tipping his hat farewell to the trainer as he left. He returned to the clue sheet as Butterfree and Pikachu hovered to him. The next clue is:

Experienced trainers with three legs.

"Hah! Gary told me a riddle about this when we were kids. It has to be a retirement home!" As a cue, Butterfree went to the sky again, looking for a retirement home. He spotted one a few blocks away, and gave the same signal from before.

Ash dashed the distance between the hotel and to the retirement home. There, another Cooltrainer, albeit female, named Sharon, was able to give him his second stamp. When Ash reviewed his clue list, one clue came to his interest:

A place full of sand, where kids are abound.

This time it took a while for Ash to find out what it meant. "I saw a playground in the park when we first came here. There's a sandbox there. I'm sure the next apprentice will be found there. Let's go!"

---

Meanwhile, Richie took his search somewhere in North Petalburg. His clue was:

North, battle and trade.

The clue obviously meant North Petalburg's Friend Colosseum. Richie was able to get his sixth stamp there(he's that fast) from a Cooltrsiner named Crispin. His next clue read: Paying respects, the center stone.

Richie sweatdropped. 'A cemetery? Okay, now that's weird...'

---

Sheila, meanwhile, is combing Main Petalburg the same as Ash. Although, when Ash is going through the east, closest to Littleroot, she is going through the west, along the coastline. Sheila has already found the same number of apprentices/stamps as Ash.

The two racers passed each other when they were after the same clue, in Petalburg Park. There their fifth stamps were given to them by yet another Cooltrainer who goes by the name of Sean.

---

One by one the racers were able to gather the ten stamps. They found out that the number of excess Red Shards they collected should have collected would have decreased the number of apprentices they could have found. But it was too late, since they weren't able to gather past three.

Nonetheless, the racers are given some welcome news: the past challenge is the last one, and they can head straight for the finish line, in far off Evergrande City. As they all earned respect towards each other, the three trainers decide to depart all at the same time, wishing each other luck.

CONTINUED...
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

-Ze Skarmory, your guess is neither far or close to the answer. XP
    O_o
    Hmmm if it's not the person...then I have no clue.

Nonetheless, the racers are given some welcome news: the past challenge is the last one, and they can head straight for the finish line, in far off Evergrande City. As they all earned respect towards each other, the three trainers decide to depart all at the same time, wishing each other luck.

CONTINUED...
    Shows how Ash is respectful.

Any reason why everyone that had the clues a cooltrainer?

-Yeah. All of Norman's apprentices in the games are Cooltrainers as well.
    EF68: Ambush and Rescue!

The final stretch of the competition is a straightforward race from Petalburg City to Evergrande City. This home stretch almost spans the entire Hoenn region!

Once again, Pidgeot, Charizard and Fearow are racing against each other, for the sake of their trainers. They assed mountains, desert, rainforest, and rivers in their haste.

'Pretty soon we'll be reaching the sea, and still it's a good distance. Whoever thought that Evergrande City was the finish line?' Ash asked himself amusedly, as he held onto Pidgeot's long crest.

---

Unknown to our racers, they are still closely being monitored by Mask. The mysterious figure is still interested in Ash. From behind his throne, appeared Bomb, Wire, and...

"How's prison, Drill?" Mask asked, not even turning around to face them.

The only male of the three Admins bowed down as he adressed his Master. "It- It was horrible, Master..."

"Good. I thought I have to punish you by myself again, for botching up your last mission." Drill bowed again, to mention his apology. "Now, there is the matter of your new vendetta, am I correct?"

"Yes, Master..."

Mask stood up. The three Admins cowered at his movements, as Mask approached a small panel to the left of his monitors. "We shall arrange that..." He pressed a small button among many others.

Outside the stronghold, an underwater gate opened. From inside it came a blue whale-like creature. It's none other than Kyogre, the lord of the sea! There seems to be a crystal on the dome of Kyogre's head. Once the beast has been unleashed, dark, intimidating storm clouds began to form in the sky.

---

May was seen on the balcony of her room. News has spread that the race is about to finish, but there's still the feeling of dread she's feeling that something horrible may happen. Her omen came true, as she saw the storm clouds forming in the far horizon.

Pichu crawled next to her, also sensing trouble. May scooped the baby up, left the balcony, and her room. She ran down to the hotel lobby to find her friends. She could see Hikari chatting with her mother in the vidphone booths section, while Brock is reading a recent issue of Breeders Weekly(although, hidden in the fold of the magazine is one of his infamous Brock-itis carriers).

When Brock saw May approach, he quickly stowed the two magazines out of sight behind his back. Although, Toxicroak, who was nearby, saw them, and eyed his trainer apprehensively.

"What's wrong, May?" Brock asked. But before she could answer, Toxicroak Poison Jabbed Brock again! May sweatdropped as the poison-type dragged the breeder away, the two magazines in plain sight in his hands.

Toxicroak(This guy never learns...)

Max walked in from the dining hall, walking opposite Toxicroak. He smirked at the sight of his friend. 'Ah, it's good to see HE is well taken care of...' Then he spotted his sister, and walked over to her. "Hey, May, I thought you were going to go to sleep?"

"Max, did you look outside? There's a storm coming..."

"So, what's wrong with that? This is Hoenn we're talking about. Rain is not a rare sight in these parts, especially with Kyogre lurking about..."

Even at her brother's words, May still felt uneasy. "I hope you're right, Max," she said slowly.

---

May is right and Max is wrong, in terms of the rain's intensity. It is indeed a powerful storm, and the nearby Sootopolis and Mossdeep Cities are affected. Soon, it was a typhoon, and locals were being led towards shelters by the PLA and each city's Leaders, as the storm caused many homes to be destroyed.

At this point, Ash and the others have just reached Lilycove City. The trio, who landed for a short break in the harbor, was amazed at the storm, which was spreading at a large scale. "That can't be good," Sheila said, watching on her Fearow as powerful winds blew down a nearby palm tree.

"Does the race end here?" Richie asked.

"No," Ash replied curtly. "I'm still going..." Pidgeot was about to take off, but Richie stopped them by having Charizard pull on the Bird Pokemon's feathers.

"Wait, Ash, are you crazy?" the trainer asked his friend. "Only a fool would brave this storm!"

"We just can't stay here!" Ash retorted. "Do you think I'll let a storm like this stop me? I've been through worse, believe me."

"But, Ash-" Sheila started, but he cut her off.

"My Pokemon are on the line in this competition, and I can't lose them just because of a storm. Come on, Pidgeot, let's go!" Pidgeot shrugged off Charizard's hold, and they were off.

Richie watched his friend apprehensively. "What does he mean, 'his Pokemon are on the line?'" Sheila asked.

"I don't know," Richie said slowly, as the shielded their eyes from the harsh winds. He looked sadly as the speck that was Ash and his Pidgeot disappear among the dark clouds.

---

During the measurable time of flying through the storm, Ash tilted the bill of his hat to shield his face and zipped up his jacket. 'This is going to be a tough one,' he thought.

Pikachu, who was hanging on to Pidgeot in front of Ash, also shielded his eyes from the wind. The Bird Pokemon is now flying over a deserted island. Ash decided to check the location in his Pokegear, but it's not working properly.

Ash patted his Pidgeot on the back, signalling them to come down to the island. Pidgeot landed on the shore of the inlet, and Ash and Pikachu jumped off. "Get some rest, Pidgeot, return!" Ash said, returning the Bird Pokemon to her Pokeball. "Come on, Pikachu, let's get some shelter," Ash said to his partner.

The two ran to the trees, that are about to fall apart. Ash and Pikachu kept running, looking for a solid shelter. However, unknown to them, Drill and his cohorts have already arrived on the island, waiting to ambush our hero!

---

A few hours later, back in Evergrande City... Brock, Misty and May met with Drake about May's bad feeling about the storm. It was there that they found out about Ash's latest reckless stunt.

"What?! Ash left on his own during the storm?" Brock declared. He slammed both hands on Drake's desk, while the latter is calmly looking at him from the opposite side.

"Unfortunately, yes," was Drake's reply. He stood up from his chair, and looked out the window. Outside the storm isn't showing signs of calming.

"Why didn't they stop him?" Misty asked.

"They tried, but, according to the other racers, he was stubborn, bent on finishing this race."

"Well, it's your fault in the first place then!" Brock said, more loudly. "You put Ash on that stupid bet, and he's taken it to heart! You know how much he values his Pokemon! He-"

"Brock, wait..." The quiet, shaky voice belonged to May. During the whole one-sided argument, she was sitting on a couch in the corner. "Shouting won't be much help..." The young Coordinator didn't cry, but she clenched her fists on her lap.

The breeder only stopped his tirade to look at his friend worriedly. Misty sat beside May, and placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "Are you okay, May? This must be hard for you..."

"I'm okay, Misty, thanks," May replied, wiping a single tear in her eye. The older girl smiled weakly, but her eyes still show concern for May.

Drake gave the three some news as they calmed down. "As soon as this storm's over, we will form a rescue party and-"

This time it was Misty who responded. "Wait, you think Ash isn't going to make it?"

"That's not what I meant. What I meant is-" Drake stopped, when he saw the storm disappear as quickly as it appeared! He narrowed his eyes, and only one word came out of his mouth, barely loud enough for everyone to hear. "Mask..."

"Excuse me?" Brock asked.

Drake turned around to answer, but the intercom on his desk beeped, interrupting him. Drake pressed the button to answer. "What is it?"

The voice on the other line responded: "The storm has passed, sir. Also, the rest of the racers are now setting off, heading here."

"Yes, I can see it plainly through my window. Send out a search party for one of the racers, understood?" Drake looked at his guests. "And make it an emergency."

"Yes, sir."

After signing off, Drake turned back to Brock and the others. "A search party is now combing the coast. We will find your friend, don't worry."

Brock's brows furrowed(since we can't see him narrow his eyes any further, of course), but said nothing. He looked past Drake to the window. 'Come on, buddy, please make it...'

He went out of the office, followed by Misty and May. As soon as they were gone, Drake slumped back to his seat. But he's not alone.

"You should have told them about the prison break." It was Koga, who, due to ninjutsu, was able to hide himself from Drake's guests. He just materialised next to the couch, which he sat on.

"And make them worry more? I don't think so. Besides, we're not sure if Drill is after Ash or not."

Koga sighed as he leaned back on the couch. "From what I hear from Bertha, her son can bear quite a grudge. Now, I'm pretty sure that he will be after the one who put him in prison: Ash."

At these words, Drake abruptly stood up. "Then, in that case, it is important that we find him, fast."

---

Ash woke up with a start, realising that the storm is gone. He found himself surrounded by his Pokemon, trying to keep their trainer warm.

Pikachu is curled up in his lap. Quilava and Squirtle are resting on his feet. Pidgeot was behind Ash, and Butterfree roosted on Ash's shoulder. He smiled at the gesture, then clapped his hands to snap them awake.

"Okay, guys, the storm is gone, wakey-wakey..." All his Pokemon woke up with a start, and soon after getting teir bearings, they are ready to take off again.

Ash and Pikachu stepped out of the cave they stayed in during the storm. The former shielded his eyes from the sun above them. "Weird. It's like the storm just disappeared..."

Suddenly, Pikachu sensed something. His fur stood on end, as Ash sensed the danger as well. He scanned the trees, and found a not so friendly, yet familiar, face. 'Drill!' he thought. 'What's he doing here? I thought he was in prison!'

Ash and Pikachu stole to the thick trees, out of sight. Minutes later, Drill set foot on where they were before. Luckily, our hero was able to hide from the criminal.

Silently, Ash motioned for Pikachu to follow him deeper into the underbrush. 'I don't have time to deal with him. We get to the beach, then we take off.'

As they are dashing through the brush, Ash consulted his Pokegear map. They were in a deserted, uncharted island, and Evergrande City is still a few hundred miles from their location.

"The beach can't be far now," Ash said to himself. But before they could reach their target, a large fireball was shot at them! Ash ducked for cover, taking the Electric Mouse with him. The flame missed, but it his a palm tree, setting the forest on fire!

Ash and Pikachu shielded themselves from the smoke. In sandy beach, Ash saw the shooter: it was a Magmortar! From beside the Magmortar, appeared none other than Bomb.

"YOU!" Ash coughed, his eyes stinging from the flames.

Bomb just smirked. "You really think you can get away that easily, do you?" Suddenly, from behind Ash, another projectile was shot. This time it was a large boulder, and that was no Rock Blast!

Drill appeared from the source of the second shot, accompanied by his Rhyperior. "Oh, how long have I been waiting for this..."

Ash scowled at his attackers. "What do you guys want this time?"

"Just simple REVENGE! Rhyperior, Rock Wrecker!" Rhyperior's pistol-like hands fire another large boulder in Ash's direction. The latter ducked again, at the same time sending out-

"Squirtle, I choose you!" The Tiny Turtle Pokemon came out of his Pokeball, and sensing the immediate danger, fired a spinning four-way Hydro Pump, two streams aiming for Rhyperior and Magmortar each.

Drill let out a maniacal laugh. "What, boy? Where is your mighty Feraligatr now?"

Rhyperior, because of Solid Rock, only shrugged off the attack. He fired not one, but two Rock Wreckers this time! Ash, Squirtle and Pikachu have to dodge them again, but, Magmortar, meanwhile, trapped them in the burning area with Fire Spin. It seems Bomb is letting Drill take care of Ash personally.

"Quilava, go," Ash coughed, calling out his Volcano Pokemon. Like Squirtle, Quilava didn't wait for Ash's command. He curled up into a Flame Wheel again, and rolled out of the flaming prison, to attack Magmortar.

The Blast Pokemon, caught by surprise, was hit by Quilava's Flame Wheel right in the stomach, sending him backwards. Thanks to the timely attack, the Fire Spin was broken, and Ash and his Pokemon are able to escape.

But no sooner than he reached the sea did Ash found himself being fired at by a barrage of fireballs and Rock Wreckers! Ash and his Pokemon ran up and down the beach, evading the projectiles.

Suddenly, even though they are in a tropical island, fog is starting to consume the whole beach! "Wha- What is this?" Bomb exclaimed, as the white fog consumed her Pokemon and herself.

Ash stared at his attackers, dumbfounded. He, too, is clueless as to what's happening.

Pikachu(Ash! Look over there!)

Ash looked to where Pikachu is pointing, and a large unidentified shape approached them from the sea.

???(Hop in, quick!)

Ash quickly recalled Squirtle and Quilava, and jumped onto their mysterious savior. Although his vision is still impaired by the fog, Ash recognized the bumpy texture of the large Pokemon's back. It was Lapras!

The fog, which was actually Lapras' Mist attack, disappeared. Bomb and Drill were at first confused, as to where Ash went, but they immediately saw him riding the Transport Pokemon.

'Where did he get a Pokemon like that?!' Drill thought angrily. 'No matter.' "Rhyperior, finish them!"

Rhyperior fired another Rock Wrecker in Lapras' direction. The Pokemon expertly dodged the attack. Bomb also ordered her Magmortar to attack, but again Lapras was able to evade them.

Bomb cursed under her breath. Drill then said, "Just because you have a single new Pokemon doesn't mean it's going to be a help to you, brat!"

Ash suddenly turned behind him, and grinned. "Who said anything about my Lapras being alone?" To the criminals' astonishment, from behind Lapras came an entire pod of Transport Pokemon! "He brought the whole family!"

Lapras(FIRE!)

The entire pod, which is numbered about twenty, all fired Hydro Pumps in the direction of the criminals. They and their Pokemon are soaking wet.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu ran up Lapras' long neck, and the latter cocked his head to somersault the Electric Mouse in the air. Pikachu fired a Charge Beam at the duo, shocking them! It all ended with an explosion, with the two and their Pokemon flying off.

"No way. We're blasting off?" Drill shouted angrily.

---

Suddenly, James snapped awake. He, Jessie, Meowth, Professor Oak, Gary and Tracey are now riding on a boat, also heading for Evergrande City.

"What's wrong, James?" Jessie asked, surprised to find her partner awake.

"Uh, nothing. I just thought that our copyright has been tampered."

---

Ash watched the criminals blast off, then turned to his Lapras. "Thanks, buddy. I never thought I'd see you again..."

Lapras cocked his neack backwards again, this time to snuggle Ash. Lapras(Anything for you, old friend...) Ash returned the greeting. But then, he snapped back to reality.

"Sorry, but I have to go. I have a race to win. Go, Pidgeot!" The Bird Pokemon appeared beside Lapras, and Ash and Pikachu jumped onto her back. "I'll see you again, I promise."

As Pidgeot took off, Lapras watched them sadly. But, an idea sprung into his head. Soon, the Transport Pokemon is leading his pod straight towards Evergrande City.

CONTINUED...
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Suddenly, even though they are in a tropical island, fog is starting to consume the whole beach! "Wha- What is this?" Bomb exclaimed, as the white fog consumed her Pokemon and herself.

Ash stared at his attackers, dumbfounded. He, too, is clueless as to what's happening.

Pikachu(Ash! Look over there!)

Ash looked to where Pikachu is pointing, and a large unidentified shape approached them from the sea.

???(Hop in, quick!)

Aww man I thought for sure that mysterious Pokemon will be Lugia due to the prophecy thing, but it turns out to be Ash's befriended Lapras. Oh well I guess that makes the story fine. By the way I love you came up with all the ways for Ash and May to get in love, that stuff is just brilliant.

So is Lapras going to be Ash's pokemon now? And James waking up with the copyright thing was funny. And Ash is the only one who got the Pokemon take-away challenge on him? Wow, that's unfair but it does help with adrenaline.

nice chapter great
    I still cant beleive Ash is not saying anything about every pokemon he has ever released coming back, i guess he is denser than i thought
    - Diamond Team

I am the king of grass types

So Mask already has Kyogre? Does this mean he has Groudon too?

Brock still has his 'magazines' eh? Does anyone else know about this?

So Richie and Sheila are cheating...Or would it be Ash? He has the adrenaline rush.

Hmm Lapras...and his whole pod.

Yay, more Quilava action! That means possible Typhlosion!

They assed mountains, desert, rainforest, and rivers in their haste.
    "Okay, guys, the storm is gone, wakey-wakey..." All his Pokemon woke up with a start, and soon after getting teir bearings, they are ready to take off again.
    Errors.
    Last edited by Ze Skarmory; 31st August 2007 at 11:03 PM.

So is Lapras going to be Ash's pokemon now? And James waking up with the copyright thing was funny. And Ash is the only one who got the Pokemon take-away challenge on him? Wow, that's unfair but it does help with adrenaline.
    -Remember that Drake issued the wager to him personally. It's not like Drake talked to every challenger and gave them a bet, right?

Quote Originally Posted by leafy-the-hedgehog View Post
    nice chapter great
    I still cant beleive Ash is not saying anything about every pokemon he has ever released coming back, i guess he is denser than i thought
    -Huh? What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ze Skarmory View Post
    So Mask already has Kyogre? Does this mean he has Groudon too?
    -I'm not ready to disclose that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ze Skarmory View Post
    Brock still has his 'magazines' eh? Does anyone else know about this?
    -It's in plain sight when Toxicroak dragged him away. Where they are, I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Drake smirked. "However, you should understand that we, the Elite Four, are risking our reputation offering this challenge. And we also like to see if our 'candidates' are ready to risk anything for this honor."

"Meaning-?"

"A little wager, perhaps. Ash, if you lose even just a single match against one of us, you must forfeit your Trainer License."
    It looked like Drake was talking about every challenger there, so I thought that everyone who faced an Elite Four got this challenge on them.

It looked like Drake was talking about every challenger there, so I thought that everyone who faced an Elite Four got this challenge on them.
    -Oh, man, curse my small memory. I swear that I meant it for Drake to give the wager to Ash alone, don't sue me! I told you guys Drake had a reason for that...
    EF69: Breaking the On-hand Limit, Again!

(This flashback happens during Ash's battle with Mask's men, as the storm here has just stopped)

Drake was once again looking out his office window. He took notice of the storm's sudden departure. He narrowed his eyes as the dark clouds disappeared.

'What is he planning, really?' Drake asked himself. 'I'm sure he's behind that power surge in New Mauville, and this storm is undoubtedly his doing. Does he know that Ash- No, it can't be...'

Again, the intercom on his desk beeped, and the Elite went to answer it. "What is it?"

"Two racers are now seen on the horizon. We confirm them to be Richie, the trainer with the Charizard, and Sheila, the Fearow trainer."

"I see. I'll be right down, to greet them at the finish line. By the way, is there a sign of the trainer with the Pidgeot?" The reply was negative. Drake sighed.

---

People started milling out of the buildings, at the end of the storm. They narrowed their eyes to the sunlight, trying to see who's going to win the race.

Laid out in the streets is a long, large black-and-white checkerboard strip. This will serve as the finish line of the race. At the end of the strip stood Drake, awaiting his potential challenger. Beside him, on his consent, are May and the rest of Ash's friends.

Max and Misty, of course, are excited to see Ash again. Brock, though, was a bit distracted since his Toxicroak hid his "other" magazine. Hikari was also excited, but kept sweatdropping from Brock's and Toxicroak's antics.

Drake shielded his eyes from the late sun, to see who is fast approaching. The two racers, who kept passing each other, are silhouetted against the sun behind them. The first to land on the strip was, to May's astonishment, was not Ash and Pidgeot.

Brock and Misty looked at each other, recognizing the rider, Richie, immediately. "Richie?!"

The latter, in turn, recognized them as well. "Brock? Misty? What are you guys doing here? Where's Ash?"

Brock walked over to Richie. "We thought it was Ash who's heading here first."

Richie narrowed his eyes in concern as he dismounted his Charizard. "I thought so, too. He flew off Lilycove two hours earlier than we did. Right, Sheila?"

"Yes." The female trainer hopped off her Fearow just as they landed, as well. One look at her, and Brock did his usual business, and Toxicroak did his.

As the poison-type dragged his trainer away, it was Misty's turn to do the asking. "Then, is Richie the-?"

At this point, Drake, who was listening in the conversation, cleared his throat to get their attention. "Excuse me, I believe you're stalling what is necessarily needed to be done." He walked in front of Richie. "Congratulations. You have earned the right to fight me, right here in the birthplace of the Hoenn League."

The Elite extended his hand, but Richie politely refused. "Ash should have been here first," he continued. "He left Lilycove Harbor long before us." Richie shot a worried look at Sheila, and she returned the gesture.

May listened to all of this in a tense silence. 'What could have happened to Ash?'

(END FLASHBACK)

A mere ten minutes later, May got her answer...

Ash urged his Pidgeot to fly the fastest she can. Evergrande City is in the horizon, but Ash isn't taking any chances. He poised his arms over his Bird Pokemon's wings, as Pidgeot folded them to pick up more speed.

Finally, Ash saw the finish line. It is a black-and-white checkerboard landing strip, going through the streets of Evergrande City, straight to the stadium.

Pidgeot descended her flight pattern, landing on the strip like a plane. Pidgeot skidded to a stop exactly right between Fearow and Charizard. But even before then, Ash realised the horrible truth: he lost...

Hikari and Max ran over to Ash and Pidgeot as the former slowly dismounted. Ash is quiet, aftter the realisation. "You did great, Ash," Max assured him, patting his friend's back. "You did..."

Just then Richie spoke up. "Wait a minute. Ash, you're the one who deserves to win. You're the one who was brave, and a bit reckless, to race through the storm."

"No, Richie," Ash said weakly. "You win, fair and square. You fight Drake."

At that moment, May noticed something about Ash's clothes. She walked right over, took a closer look, and gasped. The jacket is singed at the edges, and Ash's hat is coal-black. "Ash! What happened to you?"

Ash narrowed his eyes and turned away, not looking his girlfriend in the eyes. "Nothing, May..."

But May, of course, wasn't easily fooled. The rest of the group, after May's words, took a closer examination of their friend as well. "Tell me, Ash, what happened?"

The trainer sighed. "I was attacked. Remember those thieves when we were in Sinnoh? The guy I put in prison, Bertha's son, went after me for good ol' revenge..."

Drake, who was, of course, well-acknowledged of the incident during the Bertha's Cup, was lost in thought. Meanwhile, May, being mother-like again, asked Ash to remove his jacket and hat.

When he finally spoke, everyone was silent, even the crowd who came closer to look at Ash. "So, you have been attacked during the race? Where did it happen?"

"An island not far from here. I can show you if you like. Why?"

Drake placed a hand on the shoulders of both boys. He turned to Richie first. "So you think that your friend here deserves the victory, not you yourself?" Richie nodded, then Drake turned to Ash. "And you think that Richi deserves the win, do you?" Ash nodded.

"If the two of you can't decide, then I will for you." Drake turned around to face the spectators. Ash and Richie anxiously waited for the Elite's decision.

"Folks, tomorrow we will see who deserves the right to fight me in battle." This was greeted with a loud cheer. "These two boys behind me will face each other in a Pokemon battle. Each trainer will be allowed to use three Pokemon apiece. The format will be the same as the Pokemon League.

"Now," Drake said, turning back to Ash and Richie, "I believe that you two need some rest after that race. I suggest that you two be best prepared for tomorrow." With a swish of his sailor's jacket, the Elite left.

Richie turned to Ash. "So, we are going to fight after all."

"Yeah. May the best trainer win, Richie. And this time, no holding back." Ash extended a hand, to which Richie took it, and they shook hands.

---

Ash, Sheila and Richie were led by the former's friends through the now-busy streets of Evergrande City to the hotel. Ash introduced Richie to May(followed by friendly nudgings for Ash), Max and Hikari.

On the way to the hotel, the gang stopped by the nearby trainer park. There, Sceptile hopped off his tree perch to greet his trainer. After him, the rest of the Pokemon followed.

During the reunion, Brock was keeping a close eye on his Toxicroak. He watched the Pokemon walk a fair distance away from them. The breeder, suspecting that his Pokemon is heading for where he stashed his stuff, closely followed.

Pichu, who was babysat by Munchlax and Misty's Psyduck(who both appeared very, very tired), immediately spotted Ash. The baby immediately ran him over with a Volt Tackle, much to everyone's surprise and amusement!

The trainer lay paralyzed on the ground, as Pichu was rubbing cheeks with him again. Max snickered, and Misty only rolled her eyes in amusement. Richie, too, seems to be entertained.

May, giggling, scooped the baby up. It was then that Pichu noticed Ash's blackened clothes(especially the hat). Pichu rubbed itself against the hat, as usual, and now it's face is also covered in soot!

After recovering from Pichu's show of affection, Ash took out five Pokeballs. "Okay, everyone, time for some fresh air!" Ash said, calling out all his on-hand Pokemon. Butterfree, Pidgeot, Squirtle and Quilava all came out of their Pokeballs, stretching.

'Pidgeot and Butterfree,' Misty told herself amusedly. 'How many more Pokemon have to return to Ash's side?'

As if to answer her question, Pikachu heard a faint wail coming from the coastline. The Electric Mouse ran to the cliff, and looked to the water below.

Pikachu(Ash! Come over here and take a look!)

Ash and company ran over to where his partner stood, and saw what Pikachu was excited about. Thirty feet below them, is Lapras and his pod/family! Ash, at first surprised, then waved to his Transport Pokemon.

Just as May, Max, Richie and Hikari were all surprised at the new arrivals, Ash looked for a way down the cliff. Conveniently, there is a small paved path going down to the cove below. He and Pikachu took it, and, at the bottom, Ash jumped, hugging Lapras by the neck.

"Lapras!" he exclaimed. "I can't believe you followed me here!" Lapras rubbed heads with his former trainer, and Ash returned the gesture.

Ash then heard foortsteps behind him, and turned around. It seems that May followed him down the cliff. Pichu, still black, in her arms, gazed at Ash's Lapras with interest."Ash," May said slowly, "is that Lapras yours?"

"Yeah," Ash replied, stroking Lapras down his long neck. "At least he used to." Ash turned to Lapras. "Lapras, this is May. She's my-"

Pikachu, who was on top of Lapras's head, whispered, with a little guffaw(-girlfriend and future wife...) At that moment, Pichu jumped from May's arms to the rocky ground they were standing on. The little Pokemon approached the Transport Pokemon slowly.

Back at the top of the cliff, Max wondered, "Did Ash capture that Lapras?"

"Yes," Misty answered. "Back when we were in the Orange Islands. But Ash had to let him go, so he could join his family again."

CONTINUED...
    -The title refers to the fact that Ash's Pokemon on-hand(as of this episode) exceeds the standard 6 limit.
    Last edited by Master_in_Training; 2nd September 2007 at 6:55 AM.
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Ritchie vs Ash rematch! This looks like it's going to be very fun. And I wonder why didn't just get Sheila in, being the second to do a free for all, like the Bruno Cup.

Oooo, Brock has more magazines. What if Max finds out? Imagine what would happen then O_o

Max and Misty must be so proud of Toxicroak.

Hehehe, Ash got a taste of what Volt Tackle feels like.

Ritchie vs Ash rematch! This looks like it's going to be very fun. And I wonder why didn't just get Sheila in, being the second to do a free for all, like the Bruno Cup.
    Maybe Sheila likes Richie and she wanted to see how he does. :P

-And here's where it diversifies from ff.net. Wherein here it is a 3-on-3 battle, ff.net has a 6-on-6. I was originally going to edit to make this one a 6-on-6, as well, but it was too late, as you guys already reviewed. Believe me, that's not easy.
    EF70: Battling Friends Part I

When the group finally reached the hotel(empty-handed in Brock's case), there is no more room for the new arrivals. It seems that the news of someone qualifying to fight Drake has reached the entire world, and are now heading right here to watch the battle first-hand!

And so, the friends have to make rooming arrangements on their own. A scheming Brock, as usual, arranged everything. It was something that Ash knew was going to happen, and one he also wasn't looking forward to.

"Bye-ee," Brock said, through the door of their room, smirking. "We'll leave you two to get re-acquainted." Behind him are Misty, Max and Hikari, all stifling with laughter.

"I hate you guys," Ash muttered. He is now in May's room, where he was arranged to stay in!

Meanwhile, May is in the bathroom, bathing Pichu, as usual. "I swear, you're doing this just to get my attention, don't you? May asked her Pokemon, who was just splashing around in the sink. But, despite her words, May was far from annoyed with Pichu.

---

No more interesting events happened in the evening. Ash and Richie were seen on different parts of the park, training the Pokemon they are going to use in their match the next day. The former has to go without his signature wear for the day, as May, after washing them personally, the other day, has just hung them out to dry.

The next morning, Ash and Richie wished themselves luck. They walked to the stadium with their friends, where they were met by Drake himself.

Oh, what am I doing beating around the bush for? Let's go straight to the battle!

As foreshadowed the day before, there is a large crowd, watching the battle. For them, this may be just an appetizer for the upcoming battle against Drake. May and the others sat on the very front row, close to Ash's side.

Just like the Johto League semis, a roulette was used to determine who will call their Pokemon first. Ash and Richie, on separated sides of the 200x200(yes, that large) field, waited tensely as the roulette wheel spun to two different colors(Ash is red, Richie is green). Finally, the roulette stopped on the red panel.

Ash glanced at Pikachu. "Let's go, Pikachu!"

Pikachu saluted, and jumped to the battlefield. Richie's call was also his Pikachu, Sparky. The refereesignals the beginning of the battle.

"Pikachu, Agility!"

"Sparky, go use Agility as well!" The two Pikachus darted like a blur around the rock field. The two Electric Mice clashed against each other, and all the audience could see was streaks of yellow and white.

"Iron Tail, Pikachu!" Pikachu jumped high, and spun around, his tail shining. Sparky, still in Agility, was able to dodge the attack, which crushed a nearby boulder.

"Thunderbolt, Sparky!" Richie's fired a powerful shock in Ash's direction. Ash's evaded the attack, then dashed forward for a Quick Attack. Pikachu was able to tackle Sparky, and the two rolled on the ground. Pikachu got out of the roll, and jumped back in for another Iron Tail.

Richie, however, was ready. "Sparky, use Metal Claw!" The two steel-type attacks collided head-on, creating a flash of light that engulfed the stadium.

Just after the two steel-type attacks met, Pikachu and Sparky were both sent flying, back in the direction of their trainers. But, invigorated by the shouts of their friends, they jumped back to the offensive for more.

"Another Iron Tail, Pikachu!" Ash ordered. Pikachu jumped again, and spun rapidly, like a wheel, straight towards Sparky. The other Pikachu stopped the spin in his tracks with yet another Metal Claw.

"Pikachu, use your tail as a conductor. Thunder!" Pikachu complied, and, the rarely-accurate electric attack was able to hit Sparky by passing through Pikachu's tail.

Sparky, knocked backwards, recovered quickly, and let out his own Thunder attack. Pikachu blocked it by hiding behind a rpck. But Sparky's Thunder is a very powerful one, and Pikachu's hiding place was smashed to smithereens.

Pikachu started using Agility again, to throw Sparky off his stride. However, the latter Pikachu was ready, and tripped Pikachu by smashing the ground with Metal Claw.

"Pikachu, jump into the air!" Pikachu jumped to get out of his trip, and tried another Iron Tail. Sparky blocked it with another Metal Claw.

At the stands, May is watching the match carefully. Pichu, on her lap, also has its attention on the battle. "They both have similar attacks," May said. "We won't be able to tell who has the edge. I can't even tell which Pikcahu's which!"

"That's easy," Hikari, who was beside her, said. "Pikachu is the one without a messy top."

May focused her eyes on Sparky, and smiled. "Huh, you're right."

After a few clashes of Metal Claw, Iron Tail and Thunderbolts, Pikachu stand still on the center of the field. Both are very tired, breathing heavily. At a split second, both Chus collapsed, having had enough.

The referee waved both red and green flags in the air. "Both Pikachus are unable to battle."

Both Ash and Richie jumped into the field to pick their respective partners up. "You've done great, Pikachu. I'm proud of you." Later, Pikachu is found on Misty's lap, reduced to a spectator now as the battle continues.

Next Ash and Richie called out both of their flying-type Pokemon, Pidgeot and Charizard, Zippo. Ash, at first, was again temporarily distracted by the sight of the dragon Pokemon. But he slapped himslf back into focus.

The flying-types took to the air. "Pidgeot, Gust attack!" The Bird Pokemon flapped her wings fast, blowing Charizard off his flight path.

The strong wind only stopped Charizard, but he is still focused. "Flamethrower!" was Riche's next command. Charizard tried the fire-type attack on his opponent, but Pidgeot's Gust kept th flames away.

"Now, Pidgeot, Quick Attack!" Pidgeot broke out of her Gust, and flew at great speed towards Charizard.

"Wrong move, Ash!" Richie called out. "Charizard, Fire Fang!" Just as Pidgeot closed in, Charizard suddnly grabbed her, and bit hard on her neck with flaring teeth!

Pidgeot tried to struggle out of her opponent's hold. Just then, Ash ordered, "Steel Wing!" Pidgeot, her wings glowing, stretched them wide, hitting Charizard in the arms.

Charizard released Pidgeot in pain. Both Pokemon, sustaining damage, are on a collision course with the ground.

"Pidgeot!"

"Charizard!" The calls from their repective trainers snapped the two Pokemon back to their senses, managing to stop their fall. Pidgeot spun around before taking off back higher into the air.

'Nice one, Pidgeot, don't let me down,' Ash thought.

CONTINUED...
    Trials of the Elite Four
    War of Legends
    Dream or Future?

Hehehehe, Brock is being smart again...

So someone does notice the messy top. And what about Pichu? How will it react to another Pikachu?

Spoiler:- suggestion:

Battle is already so exciting! And it seems that Pidgeot and Charizard are even so far... I wonder how many ties will they get...

nice battle, can't wait to see the battle with Drake, i think Ash will beat Riche

he he this is a differant version to the battle on fan fiction
    Quote Originally Posted by Romke View Post
    Mmm, its a sandstorm based team and I dont know if spirittomb works well. I keep that 1 in mind Thanks! What about shedinja?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast