Thread: pokemon the parralell universe

Default pokemon the parralell universe

Pokemon the parallel universe*

Imagine a world which pokemon and trainers shared. With regions and towns ad houses where people live. But imagine if these two species didn't get a long and were at war with each other constantly. This world is in the parallel universe where this always happens. Where Pokemon and trainers are at war with each other.

Chapter 1

At the dreamyard facility on the outskirts of Unova a mad Lucario who was the main scientist at the facility however this was no ordinary lucario. His fur was pure gold and his eyes were a bright glowing red and his aura was pure evil and instead of being blue it was red. the researchers who were just small minded ordinary cindaquils were just finishing the tests on their most rebellious subject yet. *This subject known as Slave experiment 72238-B was proving to be a most un-responsive and aggressive trainer. 'Let me out of here' he cried but the wild eyed lucario laughed a mad and tormented laugh as the light in his pure evil red eyes glowed with madness as the subject cried in agony and slowly died away as his cries now turned to nothing.

As the Evil contorted laughter filled the room a small cyndaquil spotted something out of the corner of his eye he turned around to see a prisoner escaping from the centre. Cyndaquil not knowing what to do chased and attacked the trainer leaving his dead body on the floor for the rot. When he got back to the facility lucario was furious as he was thinking that the small cyndaquil had escaped. 'Like running off like those humans do, do you? Well maybe you should be treated like one then.' screamed lucario with a mad and pure evil look on his face. Lucario strapped the small trembling cyndaquil to the table and started the machine. At first he screamed with pain and agony, then he started to glow with a blinding white light as the small afraid cyndaquil evolved into a quilava. But lucario kept going barely even noticing that the cyndaquil had evolved. The contorted and twisted look on his face showed that he was not interested in this strange evolution the only thing he was interested in was the pain that the quilava was going through. But then another light sprang out of quilava but it was a light so black it hurt your eyes to look at it. It was a light of pure evil and darkness. The quilava evolved again into a typhlosion but not any old typhlosion no. This typhlosion had golden fur dark red flames which burned with evil and his eyes were the same dark colour of red as lucario's and they shared the same twisted and contorted look on their face. Rise my new member of the sect of darkness rise and see your master.

As the other cyndaquils saw the evil and contorted typhlosion they noticed that he was twice the size of any other typhlosion and had a look on his face that he was ready to kill. As the typhlosion rose from the table a dark chill filled the air in the room and the cyndaquills quivered with fear as he let out a massive roar and stood at lucario's side towering over the quivering Cyndaquils. Then Lucario screamed out to the cyndaquils 'Which one of you Cyndaquils is next for the transformation. The small cyndaquils all cowered back exept for one who stood there frozen to the spot. The large typhlosion picked up the cyndaquil and placed him on the table for the experiment to begin again. The same thing happened again. The cyndaquil screamed in pain as he evolved into a quilava then that strange painful black light appeared again as the quilava evolved again into the monstrous typhlosion.*

As the Typhlosion rose this time though, an earth shattering boom was heard almost deafening the Pokemon. Somewhere outside something had appeared and made a massive crater in the ground. In that massive hole two legendary Pokemon *lay fighting on the ground. These two Pokemon were none other than Zekrom and Reshiram but Zekrom glowed a bright red colour and Reshiram a dark purple. These two Pokemon locked in conflict fired a move so powerful that it disintegrated the outdoor cooler for Lucario's machine. Lucario screamed with anger at his destroyed machine. 'I will have my revenge on these Pokemon if thats the last thing I do. He then ran off into the forest plotting his revenge. He was never seen again.
    im like this pokemon unknown

This is really good so far, Hunty. I like the way of how the Lucario turned the two Cyndaquil into massive killer Typhlosions! Noticed a few spelling errors, but all in all, a fantastic storyline!
    Youtube references aka. My channels:

My main channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bobmeister24?feature=mhee

My band's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/penandhammer?feature=mhee

My collaborated gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6d...tZ-NnHqOLZSc3g

My Fanfics:

Psyched for the Fight:
    Chapter 6 out now!

Searching for Solrock:
    Chapter 5 out now

thnks al ill try and fix them but its hard doing it all on ma ipod
    im like this pokemon unknown