Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 72

Thread: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: You dive into the water letting go of you Carvanha as you do so, Savage following you down. The water/dark type looks thrilled to be in the water, swimming around in circles around you. You smile at Savage and keep swimming. You pass several aquatic pokemon, a Chinchou, several Clamperl nestled on the sea bed, and a school of Goldeen pass by you. You look to your side, expecting to see your Carvanha eagerly swimming beside you. Instead you see nothing. Looking around in panic, you are relieved to see that Savage has swum to the surface of the ocean. Kicking your way up, you break the surface and see a small fishing boat, the bottom of which blended in with the ocean. A man on the boat looks across and sees you, and he starts to wave you and Savage over. Not seeing any reason to not do so, you swim over to the boat and the man starts to speak.

    "It is not wise to go out swimming at the moment," he started, "There is a fierce creature out there, and it has already taken several lives. I think that you should get on my boat and I will take you back into shore."

    The man's revelations are surprising to say the least, but the story of the creature is also intriguing.

    What will you do?
    As Bill contemplated on all the man told him, he thought about what he saw at the bottom of the ocean. There was no fierce creature as far as he saw, so perhaps the man was being paranoid, but Bill had heard numerous stories that matched what the man might have said. Being curious, Bill thought that perhaps it would be better that he dived underwater and see for himself, if it was a creatures as fierce as he said, then he would think of a way to hastily retreat, and if there was no creature, he could continue his investigation.

    "Sorry, sir," called Bill, "but I didn't come here just to turn around."

    Savage, Bill's Carvanha, called out, "Carv-Carvanha," it started to flit back and forth underwater telling Bill that it too had decided to dive underwater. Bill knew how difficult it would be to call commands underwater, as there was the breathing underwater issue, so he told Savage, "Okay, we run into such a creature, I think our best bet is to see if it as fierce as that man implies. If we meet it, start off with Focus Energy so that we can be ready, then if the creature starts to attack either one of us, use your Ancient Power followed by Bite, but if he does not attack, then you don't either, understand?"

    "Carvanha," it replied with a surprisingly happy tone as though it was wanting to fight such a creature.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post

    Desert of Illusion

    yougirasu: The Torkoal stares at you, obviously not happy that you are in its area. It blows a puff of smoke, yet another warning to get out. When it becomes apparent to the fire type that you aren't going anywhere, it lets out a not too threatening roar. Rearing its head, Torkoal charges at you, its mouth starting to open. Seeing that its about to release a fire attack, you raise your Growlithe's pokeball and open it. Just as the fire tortoise breathes out an Ember, Growlithe jumps in front of you. The flames lick against the dog's fur, but due to his ability nothing happens. Torkoal glared at Growlithe and coughed out a cloud of Smog. The cloud makes its way towards your pokemon, but he is unable to jump out of the way. At a loss as to what to do, you are about to issue some orders when you the ground underneath you begins to rumble. The ground continues to shake, when suddenly a large pokemon bursts up from it. You look at the pokemon, and you see that the gargantuan pokemon is in fact an Onix. Torkoal looks at you, and you sense that perhaps Torkoal has a reason for you to keep away. Onix lets out a roar and you see that perhaps you might have a bit of trouble on your hands.

    What will you do?
    Yougi felt that he was well prepared for the Torkoals actions but was caught a little off guard. As the fire type blew out one more stream of smoke as a threat that fell on a stubborn Yougi, it let out a 'Tork' of a roar, raised it's head back and moved in for a more threatening form of 'intimidation'.

    As Yougi noticed the flickering of flames within Torkoals mouth, he instinctively whipped Growlithes pokeball round in a flash and released him in between himself and the Torkoal. As the Ember is unleashed by Torkoal, Growlithe makes a jump towards the flames and they end up just licking against his soft fur as the attack is neutralised by his effective ability. The Torkoal continues and catches Yougi off guard with a Smog attack. Growlithe is unable to leap away from the toxic fumes and is enveloped slightly.

    Slightly unsure of how to react, Yougirasu is ready to give his orders towards Growlithe.
    "Okay buddie, thanks for the protection back there bu-" He's cut short as the earth around him rumbles violently. He's unsure if the pillar he's backed against will even withstand such a tremor.

    As the tremors continue, the sand just to the side of the structure that Yougi's within shifts viciously and an enormous creature bursts out from within the sand. He has to strain his neck to see the creatures head, but instantly recognises it as an Onix, and a big one at that. As he looks back down, he catches a look from Torkoal and sees that there may have been a good reason for it trying to turn him away. A huge roar from the Onix shakes the environment and small stones tumble all around them.

    Yougi's first instinct now is to run like crazy, but he was in the first place he'd found some shade and it was an interesting place to stand in. He really didn't want this aggressive Onix to change that. It seemed like the Onix was quite enraged and he suspected that he could lure the pokemon a small distance away, this was good as he could use the distance to protect the structure as he tried to repel the Onix. He had no idea if Torkoal would have any interest in trying to push the Onix away from their current location or if it'd attack if he did, but he had to do something to protect their current location. He called Growlithe to his side and moved in a very obvious fashion towards the open desert near the Onix hoping to draw it's attention. And as he moved, he called out his Aerodactyl from it's pokeball on his belt and called out to it.
    "Aerodactyl, we're trying to keep that Onix away from that structure. It might follow us, so if it does attack it by striking it in the face with an Aqua Tail and then going in for a Steel Wing. Hopefully if we keep it's attention we can lead it further away."
    Castiel: I don't fight any more. I watch the bee's



        Spoiler:- :

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Desert of Illusion

    Atari: Nodding his head, your Duskull stares intensely at Numel, gaining the Foresight of the fire/ground type's whereabouts in the future. The camel pokemon stares at the ghost before Growling at Kurai, making him cower a little bit. Kurai shakes his head before he suddenly disappears. Numel starts to look left to right, confused about your pokemon's whereabouts. Still looking from left to right, the fire/ground type failed to notice that Kurai had reappeared right behind it. The Duskull narrows his eye before slamming into Numel. The pokemon is thrown forward, its eyes wide open in surprise. It falls face first into the sand, and when it props itself back up, the Numel spits out an Ember at Kurai. The Duskull tries to avoid the fire, but his side is clipped by the flames. He falls down in pain, hissing through his teeth, but Kurai gets up and stares at Numel.
    As the flames of Numel's Ember attack swiped against the Duskull, Asuka couldn't help but feel the same pain as the searing heat briskly struck her body. "Damn!" Asuka shrilled in disbelief as she was forced back a couple decimetres. The flames were definitely an unwelcome addition to the already unbearable heat. Her previous assumption of the difficulty of the battle rang false as she gazed at her wounded Duskull on the sand ridden terrain. "Kurai, are you okay?"

    Kurai slowly ascended from the ground, making a seemingly quick recovery from the blow. He quickly glanced at Asuka with one eye, signaling that he was ready to continue. Then he turned back to Numel, giving the spotted camel-like Pokemon his attention, and readily anticipated another command from Asuka.

    "We've got to make sure that that Numel won't use Ember again..." Asuka strategized in her thoughts. The heat was jolting fever through her body; she struggled to retain a clear train of thought. "K.. Kurai! Before it moves any closer, use Disable so it can't keep spitting out those flames. In case it tries to tackle you or anything else, try distracting it with a mirage from Night Shade while you get close enough to it to deliver another blow."

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post

    Forest of Adventure

    bigtukker: Chimchar nods his head and faces
    Yanma, getting ready to fight the bug pokemon. He
    starts to taunt Yanma, only for the bug to completely
    ignore the attack, much to your frustration. The bug
    turned around and started to fly away. Not wanting to
    lose the pokemon, you and Chimchar run after it. You
    follow it through forest, your surroundings all looking
    the same. Finally you burst out of the trees into
    another clearing, and this time the clearing has a
    whole ton less Yanma. This time the clearing has but
    two Yanma, the Yanma that you had been chasing before
    hand and another of the bug pokemon. This Yanma is
    wailing in pain, the bottom half of its body trapped
    in an Ursaring trap (Think Bear Trap). The metal jaw
    of doom and death appears to be firmly stuck in the
    Yanma's abdomen, and just opening the trap willy nilly
    doesn't appear to be the best course of action that you could take.

    What will you do?


    As Chimchar was completely ready to fight, he started taunting
    Yanma, though Yanma wasn't really impressed by Chimchars foul words and
    just flew away, much to Andrews frustration. Chimchar and Andrew started
    to pursue Yanma. After a ten minute chase Chimchar and Andrew came in
    another clearing. There were two Yanma, both trapped in an Ursaring trap
    The jaws were very stuck in their bodies. Andrew tried to force them open
    but no luck. The traps were too strong.

    "Perhaps if you attack the traps," Andrew said to Chimchar, "Use your Ember at
    those traps, but aim carefully"

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Okay first off, Rangeet and bigtukker need to rewrite their replies for the following reasons:

    Rangeet: Your reply is too short and you aren't really showing emotion. Also you need to reply in size 1.

    bigtukker: First off, don't mess with spacing. Second your reply is also too short, and you don't appear to have put an effort into writing it. You need to show some emotion about what is happening.

    I want both of you to read the advice I gave earlier, and to look at your fellow AR members replies to get an idea about how to reply.

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Savage lets out a cry, signifying that he understands what he must do if you run into whatever had been plaguing the waters.

    "Fine, ignore my advice," said the man, grouchiness tinging his voice.

    He started up his boat and he drove away, muttering about people being ungrateful. Ignoring him, you turn towards Savage and motion to go down. The pair of you dive into the water, Savage having more ease than you. You swim down for a little while, observing the same pokemon that you had beforehand. Soon you have to come up for, being a human being and all, and when you break the surface you hear someone cry out. You realise that the person is the man that had offered you to get in his boat earlier! There several things you could do, you could dive back down and search for the monster or you could go and help the man.

    What will you do?


    Desert of Illusion

    Yougirasu: As you and Growlithe start to run, it actually attracts the attention of Onix. The rock snake chases after the the pair of you, leaving large grooves is the sand as it does so. Seeing this as his cue, Aerodactyl zooms to the rock/ground type's face and slaps it in the face with an Aqua Tail. Onix shakes it head and turns its attention to Aerodactyl and opens its mouth. An earsplitting Screech erupted from its mouth, making everyone in its vicinity flinch in pain. Trying to ignore the pain in his ears, Aerodactyl's wing glows silver before the Steel Wing is grater along the side of Onix's head. The pokemon roars in pain and brings its tail up, Slamming it into Aerodactyl. The rock/flying type is sent to the ground, and is at the moment in no shape to defend you and Growlithe from the large rock snake. You look up in fear, as Onix opens its mouth and you close your eyes. Only for nothing to happen. Reopening your eyes, you see that Torkoal is now standing in front of you, and that it is currently keeping Onix away with a barrage of Embers.

    What will you do?

    Atari: Kurai nods his head and looks at Numel. A ghostly presence moves from the Duskull's mask and envelopes Numel, effectively Disabling the pokemon's use of Ember. Frustrated over its now lack of being able to use Ember, the fire/ground type charges at Kurai and tries to Tackle him. Tried being the keyword. Due to Kurai being a ghost type, Numel charges right through him. You and your pokemon start laughing at Numel's failed attack, an action that starts to infuriate Numel. Numel begins to shake, and to your surprise it spits out an Ember at Kurai! The fire attack hits your Duskull full on, and he hisses in pain. Glaring at Numel ghost energy bursts from his body, and the Night Shade circles the fire/ground type. It constricts the pokemon, hurting it, before dissipating.

    What will you do?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Savage lets out a cry, signifying that he understands what he must do if you run into whatever had been plaguing the waters.

    "Fine, ignore my advice," said the man, grouchiness tinging his voice.

    He started up his boat and he drove away, muttering about people being ungrateful. Ignoring him, you turn towards Savage and motion to go down. The pair of you dive into the water, Savage having more ease than you. You swim down for a little while, observing the same pokemon that you had beforehand. Soon you have to come up for, being a human being and all, and when you break the surface you hear someone cry out. You realise that the person is the man that had offered you to get in his boat earlier! There several things you could do, you could dive back down and search for the monster or you could go and help the man.

    What will you do?
    Bill had once again admired his surroundings, all the different pokemon swimming about with him, even Savage seemed to enjoy its majestic wonder. However, Bill needed to head back up to the surface as much as he enjoyed the surroundings, to see if any shore was nearby, perhaps to figure out his location. After he broke for the surface, he heard that man's cries. Bill was definitely an adventurer by heart, but he would not forsake someone's life or safety other than his own. He looked back toward where the man was. Then he turned toward the Ocean's direction...or at least the way that he was swimming, and, with his best Captain Ahab impression, stated, "I'll be back for you, you briny beast."

    Bill sent out his Totodile, Gold, out into the water. Both Savage and Gold had both looked at Bill for instruction. "Okay, you two are faster swimmers than me, I want you both to go see where those cries are coming from, as well as examine the situation. I will be behind you trying to catch up. Don't worry about me until you see what is happening, understand?"

    "Toto!" cried Gold as he swam toward the cries. Savage silently followed behind. He did not want to send out all three of his pokemon in case he ran into danger and needed someone to help him out. Silver, his Squirtle, still remained in the Pokeball, but Bill started to swim toward where Savage and Gold were swimming, fearing for the man's safety.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Desert of Illusion

    Yougirasu: As you and Growlithe start to run, it actually attracts the attention of Onix. The rock snake chases after the the pair of you, leaving large grooves is the sand as it does so. Seeing this as his cue, Aerodactyl zooms to the rock/ground type's face and slaps it in the face with an Aqua Tail. Onix shakes it head and turns its attention to Aerodactyl and opens its mouth. An earsplitting Screech erupted from its mouth, making everyone in its vicinity flinch in pain. Trying to ignore the pain in his ears, Aerodactyl's wing glows silver before the Steel Wing is grater along the side of Onix's head. The pokemon roars in pain and brings its tail up, Slamming it into Aerodactyl. The rock/flying type is sent to the ground, and is at the moment in no shape to defend you and Growlithe from the large rock snake. You look up in fear, as Onix opens its mouth and you close your eyes. Only for nothing to happen. Reopening your eyes, you see that Torkoal is now standing in front of you, and that it is currently keeping Onix away with a barrage of Embers.

    What will you do?
    Yougi and Growlithe both begin to dash across the sand and succeeded in attracting the Onix's attention as they made their way from the structure. As the Onix slithered through the sand after them, cutting large groves through the untouched sand as it did Aerodactyl put his part in the scheme into action.

    Aerodactyl proceeded to dive towards the Onix, tail first, with it coated in watery energies. The aqua tail struck Onix in the face hard and as Aerodactyl used the momentum to spring himself back into flight, Onix turned it's attention away from Yougi and towards him. In a retaliation towards Aerodactyl's attack, Onix opened it's mouth and released a massive screech.

    Everyone in the vicinity who had hands, clapped them to their ears with Growlithe making use of his paws as he slammed his face into the hot sand to reach his ears. Yougi was unsure as to how Torkoal was covering it's ears, but he could see Aerodactyl struggling to keep himself airborn as he was unable to protect himself. As the sound died out though, he regained his balance and turned back towards Onix with his wings aglow and charged in again.

    This time, his wings sliced against the Onix's head, grating along the rocky surface to provide extra damage. The sensation made the Onix roar out in pain, but this motion covered it's attack from Aerodactyl as the Onix's tail slammed into Aerodactyl hard, knocking him out of the sky and into the sand with a buffered thud.

    'At least the sand will have stopped the fall from doing to much damage' Yougi thought to himself, but Aerodactyl was clearly in no shape to be doing much more battling at the minute. He returned Aerodactyl to his Pokeball and looked up towards the large approaching Onix with no idea as to what he would do now.

    The Onix opened it's mouth up wide, expecting the worst Yougi flinched, closing his eyes from what was going to happen to him. But he sensed no pain, nothing was hurting him except for the hot sun on his skin. Opening his eyes, Yougi saw an awe inspiring sight. Torkoal was stood between them and the Onix, launching a barrage of embers at the creature and managing to keep it at bay.

    Yougi had no idea what to do now. He could simply turn tail and run, but that would leave the Torkoal to face the Onix alone and he suspected that the Torkoal wouldn't be able to keep itself safe against a Rock and Ground typed pokemon for long. He could help instead, but Aerodactyl who was his pokemon for every occasion due to his varied movepool had been knocked down. He looked back and saw how the flames from the ember seemed to be keeping the Onix back quite well and he made up his mind.

    He looked at Growlithe, knowing he had three fire typed moves at his disposal but knew that one would likely hit Torkoal and the other might not be so effective. So he hedged his bets as he called to his partner to get him into the battle.
    "Growlithe, we can't just leave Torkoal to deal with all this. Give it some back up by getting alongside it and using your Ember to help it out. If things start to get out of hand though, switch to your Heat Wave instead."
    Castiel: I don't fight any more. I watch the bee's



        Spoiler:- :

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post

    Desert of Illusion

    Atari: Kurai nods his head and looks at Numel. A ghostly presence moves from the Duskull's mask and envelopes Numel, effectively Disabling the pokemon's use of Ember. Frustrated over its now lack of being able to use Ember, the fire/ground type charges at Kurai and tries to Tackle him. Tried being the keyword. Due to Kurai being a ghost type, Numel charges right through him. You and your pokemon start laughing at Numel's failed attack, an action that starts to infuriate Numel. Numel begins to shake, and to your surprise it spits out an Ember at Kurai! The fire attack hits your Duskull full on, and he hisses in pain. Glaring at Numel ghost energy bursts from his body, and the Night Shade circles the fire/ground type. It constricts the pokemon, hurting it, before dissipating.

    What will you do?
    Once Kurai pulled off effectively disabling the Numel’s Ember attack, at least for the time being, he would have an effective edge in prevailing though the battle. Asuka’s mood heightened a bit, realizing their temporary advantage.

    The yellow and spotted green Pokemon, seemingly confused about what to do next, launched itself failingly at an attempt to tackle the floating Duskull. A smirk immediately struck Asuka’s face as she realized the sheer stupidity of the camel-like Pokemon’s poor move selection. Kurai also seemed pretty amused, matching Asuka’s mood through its expression. Seeing this, Numel quickly began shaking with infuriation towards the duo; enough to spit out another blast of Ember.

    For the second time, Kurai was stricken with the flames, which were even more enticing under the searing heat of the desert sun. “Kurai, I know we can finish this! Just keep hanging in there!” Asuka encouraged her Duskull from a few meters away. Kurai’s spirit still ran passionately as he recovered from the midst of the flames. He slowly floated back up to an off-standard gravitation, created a mirage of himself from dark matter, and successfully constricted the Numel with his Night Shade attack.

    Asuka noticed the fire and ground Pokemon’s dedication to its resilience in the battle, but also its weakened stature as a result from being counterattacked. She swiftly began running though her thoughts to compose another attempt at defeating it.

    I need to somehow use the terrain to my advantage… Maybe to distract or blind that Numel?”Asuka spectated the situation in her mind. She knew she had to act quickly before it gained enough power to attack again. Kurai meanwhile tentatively waited for her command, whilst leeringly locking eyes with the Numel.

    “Kurai, surround it with an Ominous Wind!” Asuka instructed. The dry heat and the sun’s reflection off of the parched desert sand made her head throb. “It should whip up enough sand around it to completely blind it for a sec, considering how damn bone-dry it is out here,” she foresaw in her thoughts. “If you see the opportunity, strike it with another Faint Attack! I doubt it will see you coming!”

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Wall.
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Forest of Adventure

    Rangeet: You and your pokemon each take a deep breath as you step into forest. You slowly walk through the tree laden area, carefully checking to see if there is anything near you. Each step you take makes you think about what could have possibly made the tearing noise that you heard. Suddenly a twig breaks behind you, and you and your two pokemon turn around in surprise. Relief washes over you when you see that it is merely Wurmple. The caterpillar must have come in after you, despite the fact that it had been evidently scared by whatever was in the forest. The Wurmple wriggles over to Peeves and crawls up on his head, as it had done before. You turn back around and continue to walk through the forest. Soon you realise that the light that had previously shone through the leaves, was nearly all gone, increasing the feeling of paranoia that you have. The tearing noise suddenly bursts back into life, and you start to look around wildly. The noise starts to get closer and closer to you and the three pokemon. You hear a rustling noise, and out of the trees bursts a Scyther! The bug pokemon slashes at you, and just manages to miss you. It appears that this is the creature that frightened Wurmple beforehand, and it wants to fight.

    What shall you do?
    OOC: I'm terribly sorry. Sppf wasn't working for me at all over the past few days. I do hope this is good enough
    Rangeet whipped around as a Scyther burst out of the trees. He inadvertendly walked two or three steps backwards in fear. "Oh God...not a Scyther...." His life flashed before his eyes as his brain frantically sent messages to various parts of his body to either "fight" or take "flight". He was 90% of the way to screaming "RUN!" and suiting the action to the word. Then he realised that he was not a coward.

    Combusken seemed to realise his fear, in fact he was as scared and more as his master. However he made eye contact with his master and nodded. Rangeet then saw Peeves shuddering, but still managing to not look too scared of the Scyther. Then he saw Wurmple. The little pokemon was pitifully shaking: this Scyther must be a real menace to the forest pokemon. All this gave him the willpower to scream "Use Heat Wave twice! You can do it!"

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise:
    The two water pokemon swim ahead of you, determined to find the source of the cries. Quickly gaining speed over you, the pair suddenly stop and duck under water. Confused to what your pokemon are doing, you soon realise when you see a large blast of something heading towards you. You and Silver follow your other pokemons' actions and duck underwater. Once the blast passed over you, you popped back up and see what sent the blast towards you. Floating on the water's surface is a small Finneon, a pokemon who would be the last one to appear to be threatening to anything. But you can't see the man, and you suddenly realise that he is now silent. Savage and Gold swim back to you, worried about what the Finneon might have done.

    What will you do?


    Desert of Illusion

    yougirasu:
    Growlithe nods his head and runs up to Torkoal, and faces Onix. The dog opens his mouth and spits out an Ember, Torkoal doing the same. The pair of fireballs speed towards the rock snake, the attacks slamming into Onix's face. The rock type lets out a roar of pain as the side of its face blackens. Raising into the sky, Onix Slams his tail into Growlithe and Torkoal. The pair of fire pokemon are sent flying backwards, each hitting the ground with a large thud. They pick themselves up, and you see that they have started to sway from side to side. Torkoal opens its mouth, and flames begin to build up. Thrusting its head forward a snake of flames erupted and made their way towards Onix. The Fire Spin constricted around the rock pokemon, but not enough to stop Onix from digging its tail into the ground and proceeding to Throw Rocks at the pokemon. Growlithe is easily able to dodge the falling rocks, but Torkoal isn't so lucky. A particularly large rock slams into its body and sends it into the ground. Seeing the now hurt pokemon, Growlithe sends out a Heatwave to attract Onix's attention, and the attack does.

    What will you do?

    Atari: Receiving his orders, Kurai is quick to act. As a result of his previous Leer, Numel was a bit scared and not completely focused. The Duskull raises his little arms, and an Ominous Wind begins to blow. The wind buffets Numel, the attack unfortunately snapping it back to its senses. It lets out an loud Yawn, literally! The white cloud homes in on Kurai, and forces itself into his mouth. Gagging a little bit, Kuria shoots Numel a glare before disappearing. Numel looks around in confusion before the ghost type reappears behind it. Hitting the fire type with a vicious Faint Attack, he disappears and reappears where he was before. Now a little angry at the Duskull, Numel spits out an Ember. The fire attack hits your pokemon full on in the chest, and propels him backwards. Picking himself up off the ground, Kurai glares at his opponent before promptly falling asleep. It seems the yawn has taken its toll on the Duskull.

    What will you do?


    Forest of Adventure

    Rangeet:
    Nodding his head, Combusken takes a deep breath and faces Scyther. The bug pokemon twitches a couple of times as it Leers at Combusken, the leer making Combusken a bit more scared. Shaking his head, as if to clear his thoughts, Combusken's body begins to glow red before sending out a Heat Wave. The fire attack slams into Scyther, obviously hurting the pokemon but not doing serious harm. Scyther lets out a psychotic howl and lunges at Combusken. Taken by complete surprise by the Quick Attack, the fire types soon finds himself with several slash marks on his body. Grimacing in pain, Combusken tries to ignore it as his body begins to glow again. Another Heat Wave is sent out by the fighting chicken, and it does hit Scyther. The attack makes Scyther stagger backwards, but that is about all it does.

    What will you do?
    Last edited by PeeGee; 4th October 2010 at 6:18 AM.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise:
    The two water pokemon swim ahead of you, determined to find the source of the cries. Quickly gaining speed over you, the pair suddenly stop and duck under water. Confused to what your pokemon are doing, you soon realise when you see a large blast of something heading towards you. You and Silver follow your other pokemons' actions and duck underwater. Once the blast passed over you, you popped back up and see what sent the blast towards you. Floating on the water's surface is a small Finneon, a pokemon who would be the last one to appear to be threatening to anything. But you can't see the man, and you suddenly realise that he is now silent. Savage and Gold swim back to you, worried about what the Finneon might have done.

    What will you do?

    Bill pondered over what happened. Just before he started swimming he had let out Silver to help him with swimming the waves and currents, the next moment, he was diving for his life. He looked to see the Finneon that had sent him this 'Welcoming Gift'. After he noticed the man had been silenced, Bill thought of only two options that could have happened. The more positive note would be that the Finneon was actually the man's and he was attacking Bill for some odd reason, the negative note was that the Finneon had actually killed the man. Bill wondered it, and knew his fellow Pokemon were also wondering the same thing. Either way, this Finneon was a menace, one that needed to be taught not to attack people. Bill said, "Okay, we better take care of this guy beforehand. Savage, I want you to see if you can find the man nearby, underwater. Gold, look for the boat, understood? Silver, you're with me. We'll fight the Finneon."

    After the two Pokemon left to look for the man, Silver got into his fighting position. Bill commanded, "Okay, Silver, let's show this fish who's the real fighter. I want you to start off with Aqua Jet and combine it with your Zen Headbutt. Afterwards, I want you to Withdraw to prepare for any follow up attacks the Finneon has."

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Silver looks back at you and nods, ready to jump into battle despite no one actually knowing what Finneon is capable of. He faces Finneon again and his body begins to glow light blue, before he Jets off towards Finneon. As the Squirtle nears his opponent, his little blue head starts to glow purple. There is a resounding CRACK as Silver connects with the little fish's side. Finneon is sent flying back through the water, but is able to compose itself, but by that time Silver has already been able to Withdraw into his shell. Letting out a noise that is similar to a grunt of annoyance, Finneon twirls about in the water, and an Aqua Ring forms around its body. Continuing to twirl about, several rings of energy find their way around the fish's body, the Safeguard now assuring protection from any sort of status affliction. Now with protection covering it, Finneon swims towards the withdrawn form of Silver and hits his shell with an Aqua Tail. The attack sends Silver skating through the water, but so far he hasn't actually been really hit... yet.

    What will you do?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Silver looks back at you and nods, ready to jump into battle despite no one actually knowing what Finneon is capable of. He faces Finneon again and his body begins to glow light blue, before he Jets off towards Finneon. As the Squirtle nears his opponent, his little blue head starts to glow purple. There is a resounding CRACK as Silver connects with the little fish's side. Finneon is sent flying back through the water, but is able to compose itself, but by that time Silver has already been able to Withdraw into his shell. Letting out a noise that is similar to a grunt of annoyance, Finneon twirls about in the water, and an Aqua Ring forms around its body. Continuing to twirl about, several rings of energy find their way around the fish's body, the Safeguard now assuring protection from any sort of status affliction. Now with protection covering it, Finneon swims towards the withdrawn form of Silver and hits his shell with an Aqua Tail. The attack sends Silver skating through the water, but so far he hasn't actually been really hit... yet.

    What will you do?
    Bill kept a close eye on his opponent to make sure that he did not make a grave mistake sending in Silver without any backup Pokemon. After the clash of attacks, Bill recognized quite a few moves from seeing Water-type pokemon in action before. Great...just perfect...it knows a few protective moves...better wrap this up before that Finneon has a chance to recover, thought Bill as he witnessed the moves the fish Pokemon used. He recalled that Safeguard meant that it could not be burned, so one move would be rendered useless. He then focused his attention to Silver who was protected by its hard shell and commanded, "Silver, listen. We need to hit it hard and hit it fast. Start off with your Water Spout, seeing that it should still be pretty powerful. Then use Confusion to keep it pinned down to use your Zen Headbutt once again!" He hoped that this combination of attacks would at least stun the Finneon until he could come up with a new working strategy to take care of the defensive moves the Finneon used.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Once again Silver takes in your orders before facing off against Finneon again. The blue turtle opens his mouth, and fires a powerful Spout of Water at the small fish. The spout slams into Finneon's face, and propels the fish backwards, into the water. As the water attack subsides, you see that Silver has started to pant, obviously from the powerful water attack that you had ordered. However, you decide to think about that later because Finneon seems to have vanished. Looking around in panic, you fell something tug against your leg. You let out a scream as you suddenly find yourself pulled underwater. Your pokemon shoot after you, but they aren't fast enough and your world fades to black.

    "Are you okay?"

    You slowly open your eyes, and see a woman standing over you, her blonde hair falling on your face.

    "Thank god you're alive," she exclaims, seeing you open your eyes. "I was worried that Finneon had drowned you or something."

    Sitting up, you find yourself in a strange cave, with the mysterious woman. Suddenly realising that you don't know where your pokemon are, you start to flail around.

    "Don't worry about your pokemon," says the woman. "They are right here."

    She lifts up her hand, and you see the minimized pokeballs of your aquatic companions. But that doesn't explain how you got there, or what happened with Finneon.

    What will you do?

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: Once again Silver takes in your orders before facing off against Finneon again. The blue turtle opens his mouth, and fires a powerful Spout of Water at the small fish. The spout slams into Finneon's face, and propels the fish backwards, into the water. As the water attack subsides, you see that Silver has started to pant, obviously from the powerful water attack that you had ordered. However, you decide to think about that later because Finneon seems to have vanished. Looking around in panic, you fell something tug against your leg. You let out a scream as you suddenly find yourself pulled underwater. Your pokemon shoot after you, but they aren't fast enough and your world fades to black.

    "Are you okay?"

    You slowly open your eyes, and see a woman standing over you, her blonde hair falling on your face.

    "Thank god you're alive," she exclaims, seeing you open your eyes. "I was worried that Finneon had drowned you or something."

    Sitting up, you find yourself in a strange cave, with the mysterious woman. Suddenly realising that you don't know where your pokemon are, you start to flail around.

    "Don't worry about your pokemon," says the woman. "They are right here."

    She lifts up her hand, and you see the minimized pokeballs of your aquatic companions. But that doesn't explain how you got there, or what happened with Finneon.

    What will you do?
    Ugh...wh-where am I? Bill asked in his thoughts as his vision started to unblur. He looked around and noticed that he was lying down next to a woman in a cave, his last memories being that he was about to drown. Bill rubbed his head, as though he was bumped on it, despite the fact that he was nearly drowned. Argh, I knew ordering Water Spout was too dangerous that early...but I went on with it anyways. After he recollected his thoughts, a woman that apparently looked him was explaining how she was worried about Bill drowning because of the Finneon. She also held Bill's Pokeballs. Afterwards, Bill took a glance around the cave that he was in, the slight pitter-patter of a standard cave, as well as he could definitely hear a couple echo-y flaps, whether it was from Zubats or waves, he was too disoriented to tell. Afterwards, Bill lifted himself up to sitting position wondering more and more about exactly what happened.

    Bill wanted to ask a few questions, but he also wanted to keep them short. "I hope you don't mind answering a few things for me," Bill explained. "Three questions in total, actually. Where am I? Who are you? And what do you know about that Finneon?" Bill was definitely curious about things, but he also felt that these questions were normal from someone in his situation. Soon, he layed back down as he still was a bit dizzy from what happened. His eyes closed, but his mind conscious, he would hear what she would have to say.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 7th November 2010 at 8:12 PM.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Under those Clouds, UK.
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post

    Desert of Illusion

    yougirasu:
    Growlithe nods his head and runs up to Torkoal, and faces Onix. The dog opens his mouth and spits out an Ember, Torkoal doing the same. The pair of fireballs speed towards the rock snake, the attacks slamming into Onix's face. The rock type lets out a roar of pain as the side of its face blackens. Raising into the sky, Onix Slams his tail into Growlithe and Torkoal. The pair of fire pokemon are sent flying backwards, each hitting the ground with a large thud. They pick themselves up, and you see that they have started to sway from side to side. Torkoal opens its mouth, and flames begin to build up. Thrusting its head forward a snake of flames erupted and made their way towards Onix. The Fire Spin constricted around the rock pokemon, but not enough to stop Onix from digging its tail into the ground and proceeding to Throw Rocks at the pokemon. Growlithe is easily able to dodge the falling rocks, but Torkoal isn't so lucky. A particularly large rock slams into its body and sends it into the ground. Seeing the now hurt pokemon, Growlithe sends out a Heatwave to attract Onix's attention, and the attack does.

    What will you do?
    With Growlithe teaming up with Torkoal against the fearsome Onix, the pair take a deep breath and exhale a barrage of embers that flicker brightly in the sunlight. The two pokemon look satisfied as their combined attacks speed onwards towards the rock snake that stood against them.
    As the attacks strike Onix in the face, there's a visible wince from the attack before the pokemon unleashes a loud roar of pain. This roar causes Yougi to cover his ears, though not as tightly as before as it wasn't half as painful as the screech had been. Looking back up towards Onix, the left side of its face has visibly blackened from the heat of the two embers and Onix itself looks intense and filled with rage. Then, it raises it's tail sharply to strike at the two fire types.

    The tail slams into the ground with a dulled thud after striking both Growlithe and Torkoal. The pokemon look visibly shaken after the assault and struggle to remain upright as they make the effort to stand against the Onix again. Torkoal makes a move, opening it's mouth as a intense flames build up before erupting out and snaking their way towards Onix. The fire spin spirals around the large rock pokemon and form a constricting barrier around it, but Onix manages to move around enough to continue attacking.

    Onix digs its tail deep into the ground and with an almighty effort and a small battle cry, it thrusts it back out bringing a barrage of sand and rocks through the flames and towards the two fire pokemon. Growlithe bounds out of the way with it's natural speed and manoeuvrability, but Torkoal doesn't fair as well. A large rock soars through the air and, in what seems like a slow motion event to Yougi, strikes Torkoal hard, causing it to slam into the ground as the rock pushes itself along with the momentum it was given.

    Torkoal looks seriously injured after that blow and Growlithe sees fit to unleash a powerful attack. Taking a deeper breath than before, Growlithe holds onto it for a few seconds longer than the ember before unleashing an intense breath. The heat infused air flickers with flames as the powerful heat wave surges over towards Onix, giving it another impressive battering. But this time, it doesn't seem to have made an impression other than attracting Onix's full attention.

    Having to think fast, Yougi had to deliberate between Torkoals safety and that of his own Growlithe. He knew Growlithe had access to Sunny Day to be able to heal itself, but was unsure if it'd be the wisest move considering that it had Onix's full attention. He knew that there was two non-fire typed moves that Growlithe had access to and one would be more effective than the other. He also had a Clefairy that could have unleashed a barrage of leaves to give Growlithe a minor distraction, but he might need her help with Torkoal.

    Deciding on the course of action, Yougi called out to Growlithe, "Growlithe, give it another Heat Wave, we need a bit of time. If it gets close follow it up with an Iron Head, if not find an opportunity to use Sunny Day instead."
    With that out of the way, Yougi looked to make his way over to the injured Torkoal. He had to get it out of the way of the battling if it couldn't continue and he had Clefairy to call on if needed. The altar that had been the setting for the start of all this seemed as good a place to move Torkoal to for safety, if they had enough time.
    Castiel: I don't fight any more. I watch the bee's



        Spoiler:- :

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Sorry about the delay and the short updates, but hey updates! Yay!

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: There is silence as the woman ponders over your questions, and after a few minutes she decided that she has the answers to them.

    "You are in my uhh, temporary home," she said, "My name is Abagail and as for what I know about Finneon, well that is a bit of a tale. You see there used to be an old nuclear power plant here and its waste products would be dumped here in the ocean. It is said that the spirit of the ocean had had enough of the plant's pollution so it gifted the Finneon with the powers to get rid of the plant and to stop anyone from ever polluting this place again."

    She sees that you are a little puzzled from her tale and Abagail's face breaks into a smile. "I don't know if the story is true, just so you know, but I have never been able to come up with any other explanation as to why Finneon is so strong."

    So she has answered your questions and while they do seem a little dubious it is all you have to go on at the moment.

    What will you do?


    Desert of Illusion

    Yougirasu:
    Growlithe nods as he gets his orders and you slowly make your way over to Torkoal. Growlithe glows red as an intense Wave of Heat makes its way over to Onix. The giant rock snake lets out a roar of Rage and slams its tail into the fire dog. Your pokemon lets out a yelp of pain as the attack makes him airborne for a few seconds. He hits the ground with a THUD, but he still has enough in him to keep fighting. As the battle continues on behind you, you have finally made it to Torkoal. The fire tortoise looks up at you, and you can immediately tell that it is a fair amount of pain. Torkoal senses that you want to help it, and slowly its gets up. The pokemon hisses in pain as it stands upright, but nevertheless it starts to follow you as you very slowly make your way over to the altar from before. Behind you the battle still rages on. Growlithe glares at Onix before he starts to charge at it, his head taking on a slightly silver sheen. The Iron Head slams into Onix's rocky body, who retaliates by Raging once again and slamming Growlithe away with its tail.

    What will you do?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: There is silence as the woman ponders over your questions, and after a few minutes she decided that she has the answers to them.

    "You are in my uhh, temporary home," she said, "My name is Abagail and as for what I know about Finneon, well that is a bit of a tale. You see there used to be an old nuclear power plant here and its waste products would be dumped here in the ocean. It is said that the spirit of the ocean had had enough of the plant's pollution so it gifted the Finneon with the powers to get rid of the plant and to stop anyone from ever polluting this place again."

    She sees that you are a little puzzled from her tale and Abagail's face breaks into a smile. "I don't know if the story is true, just so you know, but I have never been able to come up with any other explanation as to why Finneon is so strong."

    So she has answered your questions and while they do seem a little dubious it is all you have to go on at the moment.

    What will you do?


    "Thank you for answering my questions, Ms. Abigail. My name is Bill," he heard all of Abigail's story and while it is hard to believe that an 'ocean spirit' possessed the Finneon, or at least gave it great powers, the old polluting Nuclear Powerplant definitely seemed like as good an explanation as any. Knowing a bit of the legend now thanks to Abagail he decided on a plan. Because of Silver's little incident with polluted water back when the Squirtle and the trainer first met, Bill did feel a sort of remorse for the Finneon, as it did seem to be protecting its home.

    "Silver, come on out!" called Bill as he threw out one of his Pokeballs.

    "Squirtle!" called out the Pokemon companion as he landed on the floor.

    Bill headed toward the entrance/exit of the cave. He then realized he had no idea where the Nuclear Powerplant was, but he figured that that was the first place the Finneon would be headed, or he could at least see if the power plant had something of value. Either way, Bill felt like there was a need to head to the power plant first, just to see if either theory was correct. There was something else that bothered Bill; if the Finneon would destroy the power plant as he was told, there would be no telling how much more dangerous to the ocean that would be than it already was. Bill did not want to trouble her with this, and instead he asked, "Ms. Abagail, where is this power plant at?" Preparing to go as soon as he got his answer.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: "Where is the power plant?" said Abagail, "Well, if I remember correctly, once you walk out of the cave, you go right for several kilometres, and then you go left for about ten kilometres and keep going straight and eventually you will see the plant." You thank Abagail and walk out of the cave, and find yourself on a ledge that just overlooks where you had been when Finneon had first attacked you. Silver walks up beside you, nervously scanning the water in front of you, not wanting to run into Finneon until you were both ready to do so. The pair of you dive off the ledge, the coldness of the water not bothering you at all. Remembering what Abagail said, you grab a hold of Silver, who starts swimming to the right. As you swim, you take in the scene beneath you, all of the pokemon that are swimming on the ocean's floor, and the beauty that they emanate. As you take the left turn, Silver is still going at a steady pace, cutting through the water like butter. Soon you find yourself in front of a large power plant, obviously abandoned, and pull yourself to shore. Silver hops out after you, fairly exhausted after all the swimming that he has had to do. No sooner had the little turtle caught his breath, he was blasted backwards by an Ice Beam. You spin around and see a familiar fish poking through the water's surface.

    What will you do?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise: "Where is the power plant?" said Abagail, "Well, if I remember correctly, once you walk out of the cave, you go right for several kilometres, and then you go left for about ten kilometres and keep going straight and eventually you will see the plant." You thank Abagail and walk out of the cave, and find yourself on a ledge that just overlooks where you had been when Finneon had first attacked you. Silver walks up beside you, nervously scanning the water in front of you, not wanting to run into Finneon until you were both ready to do so. The pair of you dive off the ledge, the coldness of the water not bothering you at all. Remembering what Abagail said, you grab a hold of Silver, who starts swimming to the right. As you swim, you take in the scene beneath you, all of the pokemon that are swimming on the ocean's floor, and the beauty that they emanate. As you take the left turn, Silver is still going at a steady pace, cutting through the water like butter. Soon you find yourself in front of a large power plant, obviously abandoned, and pull yourself to shore. Silver hops out after you, fairly exhausted after all the swimming that he has had to do. No sooner had the little turtle caught his breath, he was blasted backwards by an Ice Beam. You spin around and see a familiar fish poking through the water's surface.

    What will you do?
    Bill and Silver got to the land and rested for a little bit, when Silver was attacked by frozen lightning-like energy. Bill was close enough to feel the concentration of cold energy. After he faced the source, the very familiar Finneon, he called, "Silver! You okay?" After a positive response from his Pokemon, Bill said, "Good." Then Bill then decided to talk to the Finneon. "I know you probably won't listen to any pleas, and that's not my style. You threw the first attack, so I guess it's my turn." He gave a very serious look to the fish.

    Silver, after recovering from the shock of the surprise attack, jumped in front of Bill and yelled, "Squiiiirtle!" It was definitely angered by the Finneon's attack and was ready for their battle.

    Bill knew how Silver felt and ordered, "Silver, let's start nice and easy." He remembered how things went last battle and how his commands exhausted the Turtle Pokemon. "Use Swagger, and then immediately use Return. Afterwards, Withdraw back into your shell, just in case." He hoped that this was a good start.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise:
    Your little turtle takes a deep little breath and faces Finneon. Silver begins to move around in an odd sort of fashion, the Swaggering nature of it starting to both infuriate and confuse Finneon. The fish glares at Silver, or what it believes to be Silver, its confusion making it see three of the pokemon. Finneon opens its mouth and a Beam of Psychic energy bursts out of it, the attack however didn't even come close to hitting your pokemon. Letting out a little laugh, Squirtle dived into the water, glowing slightly white. He slammed into the small water type, Finneon being sent back down into the water. Realising that he is in Finneon's element, Silver quickly makes his way out of the water. However, he doesn't get all the way, instead he is from below by an extra strong Pound. As he flies out of the water, Silver Withdraws into his shell, nevertheless he still hits the shore with a loud THUD. Coming out of his shell, the bruised Squirtle stands up on unsteady legs and just narrowly misses an Ice Beam, courtesy of Finneon's confusion.

    What will you do?
    Last edited by PeeGee; 6th January 2011 at 12:32 AM.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise:
    Your little turtle takes a deep little breath and faces Finneon. Silver begins to move around in an odd sort of fashion, the Swaggering nature of it starting to both infuriate and confuse Finneon. The fish glares at Silver, or what it believes to be Silver, its confusion making it see three of the pokemon. Finneon opens its mouth and a Beam of Psychic energy bursts out of it, the attack however didn't even come close to hitting your pokemon. Letting out a little laugh, Squirtle dived into the water, glowing slightly white. He slammed into the small water type, Finneon being sent back down into the water. Realising that he is in Finneon's element, Silver quickly makes his way out of the water. However, he doesn't get all the way, instead he is from below by an extra strong Pound. As he flies out of the water, Silver Withdraws into his shell, nevertheless he still hits the shore with a loud THUD. Coming out of his shell, the bruised Squirtle stands up on unsteady legs and just narrowly misses an Ice Beam, courtesy of Finneon's confusion.

    What will you do?
    After Silver's swagger had affected the Finneon, Bill was confident that he was going to have a better chance at victory, but his biggest mistake was sending Silver into the water after the Finneon and it got a bit battered from the experience. Bill then thought, Darn, this Finneon is too good. There's got to be some sort of weakness I can exploit. After Silver's hard landing, he figured out an answer. That's it! If I can't beat the Finneon in water, then I'll get it onto land. Bill then commanded, "Silver, I know that Pound took a lot out of you, but I have a plan." He then pointed toward a side of the Finneon. "I want you to Aqua Jet your way around the Finneon that way. While you round about it, I want you to Ice Beam it, just to keep it on the defensive, as well as, hopefully it may freeze it. Finally, I want you to Zen Headbutt it straight toward the shore. Put all you got into that last move, though, because you only get one shot." His look of seriousness definitely shown that he was concerned for Silver's safety, but he also knew that this Finneon probably would resort to dirty tricks as well, so an offensive was needed.

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastois:
    Silver takes another deep breath, the exhaustion of the battle starting to catch up to him. He leaps at the water and Aqua Jets out past Finneon, who tries to blast Silver away with a Water Pulse, but it merely hits one of the Silver's that the fish's confusion has conjured up. Letting out a smile at how your plan seems to be coming into fruition, you continue watching as Silver shoots an Ice Beam Finneon's way. The fish ducks down into the water, and while the patch of water above freezes, Finneon hasn't even been touched by the attack. With the fish's whereabouts being unknown Silver intensely looks at the water, and once again has no idea where it is. However, his question is answered when he is Pounded into the air by Finneon. Landing back in the water with a big SPLASH, Silver looks at Finneon with a look of slight hatred as his head begins to spark purple. He rams into Finneon as hard as he can, the Zen Headbutt sending it flying towards the shore. The water type hits the shore and weakly flops about, the last attack bringing it the brink of fainting, the attacks from now and earlier finally catching up to it.

    What will you do?

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Team Rocket HQ
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Food Guy View Post
    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastois:
    Silver takes another deep breath, the exhaustion of the battle starting to catch up to him. He leaps at the water and Aqua Jets out past Finneon, who tries to blast Silver away with a Water Pulse, but it merely hits one of the Silver's that the fish's confusion has conjured up. Letting out a smile at how your plan seems to be coming into fruition, you continue watching as Silver shoots an Ice Beam Finneon's way. The fish ducks down into the water, and while the patch of water above freezes, Finneon hasn't even been touched by the attack. With the fish's whereabouts being unknown Silver intensely looks at the water, and once again has no idea where it is. However, his question is answered when he is Pounded into the air by Finneon. Landing back in the water with a big SPLASH, Silver looks at Finneon with a look of slight hatred as his head begins to spark purple. He rams into Finneon as hard as he can, the Zen Headbutt sending it flying towards the shore. The water type hits the shore and weakly flops about, the last attack bringing it the brink of fainting, the attacks from now and earlier finally catching up to it.

    What will you do?
    Bill stood beside the Finneon, it still flopping back and forth, though very weakly. He pulled out a Cherish Ball from his belt pouch. Then he looked sympathetically toward the fish Pokemon. He said, "I know how you feel, believe it or not, and I know that Silver feels the same way. Your home was being destroyed by pollution, but this isn't the way to solve your problems. It'll just make things even worse. Silver got separated from his family when he was younger because of pollution, and now he's with me traveling around the world." He then gave a serious look at the Finneon and stated, "Please, a strong pokemon like you does not need to try and destroy everything because you lack a home, so I'm offering you something." He showed the Cherish Ball to the Finneon and said, "I'm offering you a home, with us. We can all travel together." He threw the completely red pokeball and the Finneon and yelled, "Which do you choose?"

    Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner


    3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where you want to Live
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Ocean of Mystery

    CyberBlastoise:
    The small fish looks up at you, a look of contemplation in its eyes. You can tell that it is deciding whether or not it wants to join you, and while it does so it weakly flops to the water's edge, just in case it doesn't want to join you. However the time starts to drag on, and you feel your spirits start to drop, the chances of Finneon joining you getting lower and lower as each minute passes. Suddenly Finneon jumps up and whacks its head against your Cherish Ball, having made its decision to join your party. Congratulation you caught a Lv 4 Male Finneon Smiling as you clip the ball on your belt, the water around you starts to get rough. Looking around in confusion, you spot a glowing ball making its way towards you. Lifting itself out of the water, you feel a calmness sweep through you, mellowing you out.

    I see that you have caught my guardian a serene voice says into your head It is time for him to leave this place, he has vigilantly done his job for many a year and now with my blessing it is time for him to start anew.

    The Cherish Ball that holds Finneon starts to glow, and you watch as wisps of energy make their way from it to the glowing orb, taking away the powers that the Ocean Spirit granted it. As the last wisp made its way to the orb, it just disappeared, but you know that it will probably watch over Finneon for many years to come.

    With the capture of Finneon you are free from the Arcane Realm and may venture into Full Zones and use the Egg House upon replying to this update. It has been fun updating you, and maybe I will end up updating you again at some point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •