Thread: Silent All These Years - CS One-Shot (Rated R)

Default Silent All These Years - CS One-Shot (Rated R)

Call this CS? yes it is, but it is a very controversial CS Fan Fiction. Drew is portrayed as very bad in this fic, but please don't slate me for that. I love the beautiful/sad song Silent all these years and got the idea for this fic from that.

It is a very sad song, but it did inspire me to make this. It is from May's point of view adn the storyline may shock you but I hope you like it nevertheless. It is short for a one-shot, but it had to be because I didn't want to go into details about what happened to her. No May's lawyer Elizabeth is not Lizabeth from the ninth movie

Although I used the same second names as I have in Gangs of London, this is completely seperate from that too

Warnings: Rape, Strong Language, Distress

Silent All These Years

‘May, it’s your turn,’ Elizabeth says to me softly, ‘are you ready?’

I turn my tortured eyes up to my lawyer’s airily. I still haven’t come to terms with the realism and difficulty of the situation. I get to my feet shakily and walk towards the “box”. My heels tap against the floor and sound so loud in the silent room. All eyes seem to have different messages they are trying to send to me. Poor girl. Liar. So young. Liar. Liar!

A man holds out a bible and I rest my trembling hand over it slowly.

‘Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth…’ his voice fades from my head as my vision becomes blurred from tears.

‘Miss Maple!’ the man says.

‘I do,’ I say quickly, blinking and removing my hand from the bible.

The man takes the book away and an extremely stern-looking, beautiful woman in her early forties stands up on his side of the court. His lawyer.

‘Miss Maple, on the sixteenth of April 2007, you claim that the defendant, Mr Scathen, was violent towards you early on in the evening? Before the incident in question?’ she asks and I feel like an infant being interrogated by the Head Teacher.

‘Yes…well no…’ the woman looks suspicious and I try to pull myself together, ‘he had been drinking and when I asked him where he has been…he started to grab…and push me.’

I can hear my own voice and it seems so unfamiliar, that I let a choked sob escape my lips. My whole body is shaking and I can’t bare to look at him. I can’t bring myself to look into his gorgeous eyes…or his handsome features.

‘After he “grabbed and pushed” you, what happened?’ the lawyer asks and I try to collect my thoughts nervously.

‘He…he kissed me,’ tears slip down my cheeks, ‘he said…that…he wanted to have sex with me…’

I twist my trembling hands together and try my best not to break down in tears, though they are running down my face faster with every breath that I take. Every now and then I hear a mutter from some observer or one of the jury and I long to know what they are saying. Not that I don’t know what most think. That he would never do such a thing. That I am a dirty little liar.

‘So you did nothing to lead him into wanting to sleep with you?’

‘Objection,’ shouts Elizabeth, standing up suddenly.

‘Overruled,’ the judge says coldly, ‘carry on with the questioning.’

I don’t believe it. How can he allow her to ask me such a thing? As though I…

‘No,’ I cry, ‘I wasn’t feeling well that day and I didn’t feel up to having any intimate contact at all. He…he wouldn’t take no for an answer.’

‘So, then if he wouldn’t take no for an answer what happened?’

Objection!’ Elizabeth calls through gritted teeth, ‘my client has made a statement about what happened and should not have to repeat it in this courtroom.’

‘Overruled, it is relevant to questioning,’ the judge says and a gasp escapes my lips.

I have to say it right here, now? All of the people that used to be my friends looking at me in disgust for they believe him over me? Or, almost as bad, have people look at me in ashamed sympathy.

‘I…he started to kiss me and I…told him to stop,’ I whimper, ‘but he was too strong and he…started to…undress…’

My breath is too quick and tearful that my words aren’t cutting at my throat

‘He raped me!’ I sob, aching breaths of tears bursting from me, ‘he was too strong for me to stop him!’

I bury my face in my hands and begin to cry uncontrollably. I can’t bare to look at people’s faces, or have him looking at my distraught face and red eyes. Through my loud cries I hear his lawyer utter “no further questions” and I feel Elizabeth’s arms supporting me.

‘Are you okay to stay?’ she asks softly and I nod shakily, not being able to stop the droplets of salty water dripping down my face.

After sitting me back at the bench, Elizabeth stands and faces the judge, her expression like a clap of thunder.

‘I call Andrew Scathen to the stand,’ she says loudly.

‘Proceed,’ the judge says and she nods.

He gets up and goes and sits where I was a moment ago, resting his hand on the bible and reciting the vow with ease. I look at him for the first time. Oh my God. He looks so handsome in a black suit…how was I so lucky to have him? His face is holding a blank expression, mixed with slight nervous anger. His hands are resting on his lap and I have the urge to go over and clutch them…telling him how much I…

‘Mr Scathen,’ Elizabeth says, stepping towards where he is sitting, ‘up until this incident, did you truly love Miss Maple?’

‘Of course I did,’ he spits, ‘I still do.’

‘But there was evidence that the victim was raped. If it wasn’t you, then wouldn’t you be doing everything you could to find out who did this to the woman you love?’

‘Pass,’ Drew says and I hear his brother snicker from across the court.

‘Or can’t you wish to find out because it was you! You did this to a woman who trusted and loved you!’ Elizabeth shouts, unphased by his previous answer.

‘Objection!’ his lawyer shouts and the judge nods.

‘Granted.’

Drew folds his arms and stares at Elizabeth expectantly.

‘We found your DNA on tests when we discovered that the victim has been raped-’

‘Of course my fucking DNA was there. We’d had sex, we lived together! Shocker.’

‘Then why was there no other DNA apart from yours?!’ Elizabeth demanded.

‘I don’t fucking know!’ Drew seems to becoming edgy, an unusual thing for him, ‘she didn’t accuse me until years-’

‘Were you simply too drunk to realise what you were doing? Perhaps you were too influenced by alcohol to realise that you were raping your own girlfriend-’

‘Fucking SHUT UP!’ Drew yells and I jump violently, ‘I was pissed!’

‘Is that a confession?’ Elizabeth pries.

‘No!’

‘No further questions your honour,’ Elizabeth says, giving Drew a withering look before coming back to where I am and sitting next to me.

It's Dawn's turn. I feel so guilty watching her fidget nervously in the box.

‘Miss Pristine, how long have you known the victim and defendant?’ Drew’s lawyer asks snappily.

Dawn tugs at her hair nervously and shuffles in her chair. The one person that has been on my side throughout and believed everything I said…Dawn.

‘I have known May for ten years, since she was fourteen,’ she says, ‘I have known Drew for six years.’

‘How did you come to meet the defendant?’

‘Well, through May of course. It was Drew’s 24th birthday when I met him and he and May were already together then.’

‘How did he treat the victim when you saw them together?’

‘Well…fine but-’

‘Did he ever seem like the type of person to do what he is accused of?’

‘No, of course not but-’

‘No further questions.’

‘Wait!’ Dawn shouts, ‘I wasn’t finished.’

‘No further questions,’ Drew’s lawyer repeats, sitting back next to him.

‘Your honour, I have a question,’ Elizabeth says, standing up.

‘Proceed.’

‘Miss Pristine, what else did you want to say?’ Elizabeth asks gently, walking towards the stand again.

‘Objection!’

‘Overruled.’

Elizabeth’s mouth curls into a smile as she glances at her rival lawyer’s stony expression and wills for Dawn to speak.

‘Well…I did notice that when Drew had a drink he was different…’

‘What do you mean “different”?’

‘Well…he used to shout at May if he was really drunk and then change and want to cuddle her.’

‘And you were the first to see the victim after the said incident, weren’t you?’

‘Yes.’

‘What happened?’

‘I came round to see her and Drew,’ a tear trickles down her cheek as she speaks, ‘Drew wasn’t in and May was curled up in bed. She wouldn’t move or talk to me. She was wearing a tiny vest…and nothing else.’

There is a slight amount of murmurs around the room.

‘When I finally got her to speak, she just kept repeating “He undressed me”, over and over,’ Dawn sniffs, ‘I didn’t know what she meant…until she told me a year later.’

‘Why do you think the victim stayed silent about it for so long?’

‘Well…she ran away,’ Dawn mumbles, ‘no one saw her for a long time. I think she was terrified into running away…but before she told me what happened she said “why did I make him do it?”’

‘Oh May, why did you make me do that?’

I clench my eyes shut as his voice enters my mind again. Please no…

‘No further questions your honour.’

‘Elizabeth…what’s going on?’ I ask shakily.

‘The jury are coming to a decision…we’re on a break.’

‘Oh.’

‘Here, drink this,’ she says, handing me a glass of water.

I suddenly spot him across the room. Right there. Less that ten metres away from me. He’s talking to his mother, who’s wearing a nasty, intimidating dress of obviously designer expense. Drew is staring at her with a cold expression and she is talking non-stop and waving her arms around.

‘My Mother is a bit crazy so excuse her,’ he grinned at me, his cute smile making me melt.

His mother never liked me, I could tell. She thought I was poor, inadequate and no matter what I did to try and impress her she still looked down her nose at me. She hasn’t even glanced at me during this trial, and it is obvious she thinks that I am false. I close my eyes, shutting his mother out and thinking only of him…

His kindness and looks overwhelmed me…that he would love me. Me! Out of everyone he could have chosen, he chose me-

‘Come on, May,’ Elizabeth says, tugging at my arm, ‘it’s time to go back in.’

I take my place in the courtroom and turn my eyes towards him. He is glaring ahead, seeming to ignore the world as the world stares at him. The judge asks some woman if the jury have come to a decision. Guilty or not guilty…? But…he’ll go to prison is he’s found guilty.

‘Yes we have,’ the woman says.

‘And do you find the defendant Andrew Scathen guilty, or not guilty?’ the judge asked.

The whole room seemed to hold its breath as the woman opened her mouth to reply. I close my eyes and fail to shut out the dark memory of that night...

‘Drew please stop!’ I screamed as dug his fingernails into my wrists, pinning me to our bed violently, ‘please…I’m begging you, it hurts.’

‘Be…quiet,’ Drew yelled, putting his hand over my mouth.

My screams got lost in his hand. No one heard. No one came. No one stopped the pain he was making me feel. I could only cry until he had finished. Whence he had, he collapsed onto me, his weight hurting my pained body.

‘Drew…’ I whimpered, my body shaking with tears and pain.

‘Oh May, why did you make me do that?’ he growled, his voice smelt so strongly of alcohol that it made me feel sick.

I couldn’t speak, I just watched as he got dressed slowly, ignoring my almost-silent sobs. I knew I’d bled, but I couldn’t bring myself to look. I was frozen with fear-

‘Guilty!’ the woman shouts.

A roar of anger and applause fills the room and the judge has to yell for order. Guilty…?

‘The defendant will serve a minimum of twelve years in prison…’

I can’t breathe. He’s guilty. Drew is guilty. He’s going to prison.

‘No!’ I shriek and everyone looks at me, including him.

I cry at the sight of Drew being handcuffed by two men roughly. He looks over at me, his expression blank.

‘You killed me!’ I scream, ‘you stripped me of my beauty! You ruined me, and made me choke on my tears alone for almost two years! There's nothing left of me. And…and…’

Drew is still staring at me as I push past Elizabeth to reach him.

‘I love you,’ I sob, feeling broken, ‘what you did was unforgivable. But you have a hold on me, Drew! Let me go!’

Before anyone can stop me, I run the last few steps before him and fall against him, crying my heart and soul out against his chest. Drew is staring down at me silently, not being able to hold me even if he wanted to for the handcuffs are trapping his arms behind him.

‘Let me forget about you!’ I cry, ‘please, let me go.’

‘May,’ he says slowly.

His voice saying my name makes me shiver, his deep voice seems to caress my name, making it the most beautiful name in the world.

‘I have let you go. You have to let me go.’

‘Come on!’ one of the men shouts, pulling Drew away from me violently so that he stumbles slightly.

‘I-’

‘May, this will mean nothing to you, but-’ Drew says, having to shout as the two men drag him away, ‘I’m sorry!’

‘Get him out of here!’ Elizabeth yells heatedly, and the two men push him out of the door, making me flinch.

‘Please…don’t hurt him,’ I whimper.

I see the floor coming closer as I fall to my knees painfully in a flood of tears. Elizabeth puts a hand on my shoulder and I move away from her, longing for his and only his touch…

‘Drew…’ I sob loudly, ‘come back.’

I can feel people watching me silently, as my whole soul shakes with my aching sobs. I love him. I love him so much.

‘May, come on baby,’ Dawn whispers softly, pulling me to my feet carefully.

‘Dawn…I…I need him,’ I stutter shakily, ‘bring him back…’

‘Shh.’

‘But-’

‘If you had any decency you would move!’ Dawn snaps loudly, and I see that she is talking to Ash, Misty, Briana and some of the other people that I used to be close to.

‘May-’ Ash starts but Dawn cuts him off.

‘Move!’

She gives him a if-looks-could-kill stare and pushes him and Misty aside to get past. She walks me out of the room gently and piles me into her car as soon as we get out of the building. Everything that people are saying to me is a blur. I want him back. Now!

‘Dawn…can…I will…is he allowed visiting time-’

‘May, you’re delirious honey. I know it’s a shock, but that man deserves to rot in jail for what he did to you. Don’t dwell on him,’ Dawn says, her tone sounds as though she is talking to a confused toddler.

She’s right. I know she is. I have to move on. Move on from the only man I have ever, and will ever, love. The man who took my life with him when he walked through that courtroom door to prison. The man who I will never stop loving. The man who stole my beauty and my purity two years ago. The man I long to spend the rest of my life with and be loved by him. Be loved by the man who enters my troubled dreams every night and tells me that it never happened and that all of this is a dream. Oh, how I prayed and wished that it was a mere dream. A mere nightmare that would’ve tortured by whole soul if it was real. The only problem is…it was real. And there is no way you can turn back time.

There is only way to forgive the unforgivable. Whether it deserves forgiveness or not. I may be able to forgive him. But our world never will…

That was very hard to write and I understand it isn't the best thing ever, but I did try. It is different from any other fic I have wrote and I did it simply because i love that song. I hope at least some people like and please R&R

~CuteDrew667~
    Last edited by CuteDrew667; 27th May 2007 at 3:12 PM.

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

edit : first reply

huh...do you have a life outside of fanfiction ? *shot*
    cause, this is rather big work you're doing two ongoing fics, plus a one-shot...

the warnings you gave were clear...let's see why, shall we ?
    oooh...me likes controversy but you know that xD

Quote Originally Posted by CuteDrew667 View Post
    ‘Mr Scathen,’ Elizabeth says, stepping towards where he is sitting, ‘up until this incident, did you truly love Miss Maple?’

then...why ?

His mother never liked me, I could tell. She thought I was poor, inadequate and no matter what I did to try and impress her she still looked down her nose at me. She hasn’t even glanced at me during this trial, and it is obvious she thinks that I am false. I close my eyes, shutting his mother out and thinking only of him…

His kindness and looks overwhelmed me…that he would love me. Me! Out of everyone he could have chosen, he chose me-
    small bits of love in a very serious situation...

I cry at the sight of Drew being handcuffed by two men roughly. He looks over at me, his expression blank.
    now that is a shocker...

Everything that people are saying to me is a blur. I want him back. Now!
    I really can't understand May at this point...this is probably love, but I haven't been in love that deep before...or is it more than love ?

Drew still remains calm...unbelievable...he's even emotionnal, saying he's sorry...

Flashbacks were well done, flawless writing, as nearly always, maybe a tad rushed...

very impressive work here. This surely must have been hard to write, but you did manage quite well.
    Though I still feel that May's reaction is slightly exagerated...but I can't compare...just doesn't seem natural...

oh, and who's Drew's brother ?

P.S. : You also like putting Drew in jail don't you ? goes to prison in Hot Chocolate, goes to prison here...I wonder when he'll be sentenced in Gangs of London

*rates 4/5*
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_shipper View Post
    Flashbacks were well done, flawless writing, as nearly always, maybe a tad rushed...

very impressive work here. This surely must have been hard to write, but you did manage quite well.
    Though I still feel that May's reaction is slightly exagerated...but I can't compare...just doesn't seem natural...

oh, and who's Drew's brother ?

P.S. : You also like putting Drew in jail don't you ? goes to prison in Hot Chocolate, goes to prison here...I wonder when he'll be sentenced in Gangs of London

*rates 4/5*
    *drinks as much tea to keep her awake and starts to reply* Yes it was rushed, I have read through it and can see that, but I am at a loss of what to change.

May is deeply in love with Drew. Exagerated? Do you think so? At least she didn't scream at the judge that she wanted to drop the charges or anything lol. May's reaction is due to her love, but, (as Dawn kinda hints at), she is in shock as well. The immediate shock of the love of her life going to prison for over ten years sends her into a state of in-indenial and...stuff xD

4/5 is lovely, thank you. because I do realise that it was rushed and I rushed writing it cus I wanted to continue with gangs of london. it was a kind of spur of the moment fic after listening to the song lol

Drew's brother is some dude that was in the crowd...to be honest I didn't think further than that lol

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Nice CuteDrew667!

‘Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth…’ his voice fades from my head as my vision becomes blurred from tears.

‘Miss Maple!’ the man says.

‘I do,’ I say quickly, blinking and removing my hand from the bible.

The man takes the book away and an extremely stern-looking, beautiful woman in her early forties stands up on his side of the court. His lawyer.

‘Miss Maple, on the sixteenth of April 2007, you claim that the defendant, Mr Scathen, was violent towards you early on in the evening? Before the incident in question?’ she asks and I feel like an infant being interrogated by the Head Teacher.

‘Yes…well no…’ the woman looks suspicious and I try to pull myself together, ‘he had been drinking and when I asked him where he has been…he started to grab…and push me.’

I can hear my own voice and it seems so unfamiliar, that I let a choked sob escape my lips. My whole body is shaking and I can’t bare to look at him. I can’t bring myself to look into his gorgeous eyes…or his handsome features.

‘After he “grabbed and pushed” you, what happened?’ the lawyer asks and I try to collect my thoughts nervously.

‘He…he kissed me,’ tears slip down my cheeks, ‘he said…that…he wanted to have sex with me…’
    You did a nice job describing the emotions there. I surprised that Drew did such a thing.

‘We found your DNA on tests when we discovered that the victim has been raped-’

‘Of course my ****ing DNA was there. We’d had sex, we lived together! Shocker.’

‘Then why was there no other DNA apart from yours?!’ Elizabeth demanded.

‘I don’t ****ing know!’ Drew seems to becoming edgy, an unusual thing for him, ‘she didn’t accuse me until years-’

‘Were you simply too drunk to realise what you were doing? Perhaps you were too influenced by alcohol to realise that you were raping your own girlfriend-’

‘****ing SHUT UP!’ Drew yells and I jump violently, ‘I was ******!’
    Wow, I haven't seen Drew this mad since he was yelling at his Absol and May in that BF Contest episode (forget the name)

A roar of anger and applause fills the room and the judge has to yell for order. Guilty…?

‘The defendant will serve a minimum of twelve years in prison…’

I can’t breathe. He’s guilty. Drew is guilty. He’s going to prison.

‘You killed me!’ I scream, ‘you stripped me of my beauty! You ruined me, and made me choke on my tears alone for almost two years! There's nothing left of me. And…and…’

‘I love you,’ I sob, feeling broken, ‘what you did was unforgivable. But you have a hold on me, Drew! Let me go!’
    I'm surprised May still loves him after that, but then again, she must have really loved him.

This was a great fic, though a bit rushed. You did great on describing emotions and feelings. I rate this 8/10

mhm mhm mhm I loved this =] I loved how you portrayed Drew in this, because even though he was accused of something terrible, he still acted all calm and collected. Anyways, aww poor May. She seem's to go through a lot in your stories doesn't she? I must say you really have become on of my favorite contestshipping authors, it's nice to read work done so well and unique. The ending was very sad, May trying to let go of Drew but she couldn't. Maybe you should make a sequel, ya know like after he gets out of prision? Just an idea. =]

-HelloKitty17
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

Quote Originally Posted by penngrade6 View Post

I'm surprised May still loves him after that, but then again, she must have really loved him.

This was a great fic, though a bit rushed. You did great on describing emotions and feelings. I rate this 8/10
    She does really love him and deep down she knows that she would never be able to forgive him but as they say...love is blind. I did try and make it very emotional, so thank you. Thanks for commenting!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty17 View Post
    mhm mhm mhm I loved this =] I loved how you portrayed Drew in this, because even though he was accused of something terrible, he still acted all calm and collected. Anyways, aww poor May. She seem's to go through a lot in your stories doesn't she? I must say you really have become on of my favorite contestshipping authors, it's nice to read work done so well and unique. The ending was very sad, May trying to let go of Drew but she couldn't. Maybe you should make a sequel, ya know like after he gets out of prision? Just an idea. =]

-HelloKitty17
    Wow. you like the way I [prtrayed Drew? That's surprising. I know May goes through a lot in my stories and that simply is because she is a character who you can do that with. I love writing with May as a character, she is a darling to write.
    What you said....I must say you really have become on of my favorite contestshipping authors, it's nice to read work done so well and unique. That made my heart skip a beat. Thank you so much for making me feel fab on a day where I have a splitting headache and have to go to work for seven hours lol.
    Thank yuo for the review

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

That was just...amazing. It was intense, and you really stayed true to the characters. And when you used actual lines from the song, it meshed with the story and didn't sound forced. The song is so sad and beautiful, and you really brought that out in the fic ^-^.

I know might sound like one of those movie critics who just says really nice stuff about the film so they get quoted on the cover of the movie, lol, but I seriously mean it. It was an awesome story and you're an awesome writer.
    Last edited by Liberty4Pokemon; 28th May 2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typo
    {New icon currently under construction C:}
    You can call me Liberty4Pokemon, Liberty, or Libby (my given name), whatever floats your boat! =)

Proud Namer of/Supporter of OutofSpiteShipping | Ditto on ShootsDownShipping :-*
    ^Glitter/Twinleafshipping, yuri-licious oneshot | ^ShootsDown/Penguni/AppealShipping serial <33
    Claims: Shinji/Kengo; Nozomi/Kengo; Kasumi/Hikari; Sakaki/Kaorin {AzuDai} (couples)||Gwen Stefani (celebrity)
    Nozomi is my bishie =3

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4Pokemon View Post
    That was just...amazing. It was intense, and you really stayed true to the characters. And when you used actual lines from the song, it meshed with the story and didn't sound forced. The song is so sad and beautiful, and you really brought that out in the fic ^-^.

I know might sound like one of those movie critics who just says really nice stuff about the film so they get quoted on the cover of the movie, lol, but I seriously mean it. It was an story and you're an awesome writer.
    wow...thank you so much. you have obviously heard the song then to realise that I used some of the lines in it without actually...like...goin out of my way. Honestly, you have cheered me up so much, I am having an awful day but at midnight you have made me smile. I really appreciate lovely comments like this so thank you so much =}

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Thumbs up

‘Yes…well no…’ the woman looks suspicious and I try to pull myself together, he had been drinking and when I asked him where he has been…he started to grab…and push me.’

I wasn't expecting that... I thought that the rape would make May being frightened of having to see his face. But you did something completely outstanding.

‘So, then if he wouldn’t take no for an answer what happened?’

Objection!’ Elizabeth calls through gritted teeth, ‘my client has made a statement about what happened and should not have to repeat it in this courtroom.’

‘Overruled, it is relevant to questioning,’ the judge says and a gasp escapes my lips.

I have to say it right here, now? All of the people that used to be my friends looking at me in disgust for they believe him over me? Or, almost as bad, have people look at me in ashamed sympathy.

‘I…he started to kiss me and I…told him to stop,’ I whimper, ‘but he was too strong and he…started to…undress…’

My breath is too quick and tearful that my words aren’t cutting at my throat

‘He raped me!’ I sob, aching breaths of tears bursting from me, ‘he was too strong for me to stop him!’
    Incredibly harsh judge...

‘I call Andrew Scathen to the stand,’ she says loudly.

‘Proceed,’ the judge says and she nods.
    Another new thing! You made hem use Andrew. I was going to suggest that for that story you told me you were gonna write (the non-fic one). (BTW, I'm purposely doing this so your fans are up to date on your new works.

‘But there was evidence that the victim was raped. If it wasn’t you, then wouldn’t you be doing everything you could to find out who did this to the woman you love?’

‘Pass,’ Drew says and I hear his brother snicker from across the court.

‘Or can’t you wish to find out because it was you! You did this to a woman who trusted and loved you!’ Elizabeth shouts, unphased by his previous answer.

‘Objection!’ his lawyer shouts and the judge nods.

‘Granted.’
    how one-sided does that5 judge have to be.
    ‘I came round to see her and Drew,’ a tear trickles down her cheek as she speaks, ‘Drew wasn’t in and May was curled up in bed. She wouldn’t move or talk to me. She was wearing a tiny vest…and nothing else.’

There is a slight amount of murmurs around the room.

‘When I finally got her to speak, she just kept repeating “He undressed me”, over and over,’ Dawn sniffs, ‘I didn’t know what she meant…until she told me a year later.’

‘Why do you think the victim stayed silent about it for so long?’

‘Well…she ran away,’ Dawn mumbles, ‘no one saw her for a long time. I think she was terrified into running away…but before she told me what happened she said “why did I make him do it?”’
    Ouch, seriously upsetting.
    ‘Drew please stop!’ I screamed as dug his fingernails into my wrists, pinning me to our bed violently, ‘please…I’m begging you, it hurts.’

‘Be…quiet,’ Drew yelled, putting his hand over my mouth.

My screams got lost in his hand. No one heard. No one came. No one stopped the pain he was making me feel. I could only cry until he had finished. Whence he had, he collapsed onto me, his weight hurting my pained body.

‘Drew…’ I whimpered, my body shaking with tears and pain.

‘Oh May, why did you make me do that?’ he growled, his voice smelt so strongly of alcohol that it made me feel sick.

I couldn’t speak, I just watched as he got dressed slowly, ignoring my almost-silent sobs. I knew I’d bled, but I couldn’t bring myself to look. I was frozen with fear-

Seriously, that scene followed by that made my heart sink all the way down to my slippers.

Then you do this!? Seriously, This intake on what is the most painful thing to a woman, it's just, too much for me.

‘Let me forget about you!’ I cry, ‘please, let me go.’

‘May,’ he says slowly.

His voice saying my name makes me shiver, his deep voice seems to caress my name, making it the most beautiful name in the world.

‘I have let you go. You have to let me go.’
    OK, I guess it is slightly accurate to what would happen in life now.

‘May, this will mean nothing to you, but-’ Drew says, having to shout as the two men drag him away, ‘I’m sorry!’
    OK, I take everything back. I prefer this intake.
    ‘Drew…’ I sob loudly, ‘come back.’

I can feel people watching me silently, as my whole soul shakes with my aching sobs. I love him. I love him so much.
    Awwwww Drewy has to go to jail, shadow_shipper caught on right. I know is a bad-*** but I don't think he's jailbird material, so why does he always go there?

There is only way to forgive the unforgivable. Whether it deserves forgiveness or not. I may be able to forgive him. But our world never will…[/QUOTE]
    A definitely worthy anecdote at the end there. Summed it up completely.

And now onto the full review (and I'll do it professional review style):

Silent All These Years is a great one-shot fic, with a lot of dark content. This story is based around Drew and May but also a few of the other main and side characters from the series are quickly seen. The one shot is based on the song 'Silent All These Years' by Tori Amos. Based on rape, it is highly romanced as well, and with certain feelings being thrown across the courtroom. Definitely a darker side to Sammy's (A.K.A. CuteDrew667) stories. I am going to rate this a 5/5.

Well done, the critic is happy! Again, fantastic one-shot. Good work, and I can't wait for the next parts to HotChoc, GoL and your new one....

Quote Originally Posted by AdamtheNinja View Post

Awwwww Drewy has to go to jail, shadow_shipper caught on right. I know is a bad-*** but I don't think he's jailbird material, so why does he always go there?

There is only way to forgive the unforgivable. Whether it deserves forgiveness or not. I may be able to forgive him. But our world never will…
    A definitely worthy anecdote at the end there. Summed it up completely.

And now onto the full review (and I'll do it professional review style):

Silent All These Years is a great one-shot fic, with a lot of dark content. This story is based around Drew and May but also a few of the other main and side characters from the series are quickly seen. The one shot is based on the song 'Silent All These Years' by Tori Amos. Based on rape, it is highly romanced as well, and with certain feelings being thrown across the courtroom. Definitely a darker side to Sammy's (A.K.A. CuteDrew667) stories. I am going to rate this a 5/5.

Well done, the critic is happy! Again, fantastic one-shot. Good work, and I can't wait for the next parts to HotChoc, GoL and your new one....
    wow, thanks so much Adam. you are right, the judge is very unfair and obviously sexits: taking Drew's side. Drew would be able to get by in prison but he would hate...like...really hate and be distressed by it.
    From what I can tell from your review, the stuff that happened to May was very...intense to read. well that is a compliment that you think I pulled that off, so thank you.

wow that "proffessional" review was really nice, so thank you. Thanks altogether for the comment, I really appreciate it =]
    Last edited by CuteDrew667; 28th May 2007 at 2:04 PM.

Samantha Jane
    Facebook