Thread: Revealed Love

Default Revealed Love

Me: Hi people this is my first fanfic! Isn't that awsome? Oh! And I would like to say a special thanks to Haraku_chan! She helped me find out how to post this! This is rated T. Well yeah its contestshipping but i might add a little ikarishipping later on well enjoy!

May: Yeah hi!

Drew: hi…

Me: Okay. Can someone do disclaimer?

May and Drew in unison:cutey_Kat12 does not own pokemon.

May: You took my line!

Drew: No! You took mine!

Me: Before this goes any farther, let the story begin!

Ages:

Drew/May: 16

Ash/Misty: 17

Brock: 19

Max: 14

Chapter 1: Fangirls go crazy!

“No!” cried May. She was knee down screaming “No” and some people were starting to stare at her.

“May what is it?” asked Max. “It says here that there won’t be another contest for another three towns!” said May.

“Oh May that is to bad I guess you will have to wait awhile to get to the next contest.” said Ash not really caring as long as there was a gym near.

“But I need that ribbon I only have three and the Grand Festival is in five months!” said May.

“That is plenty of time to get your two ribbons.” said Brock, “Yeah,” said Misty. They were now staring down at May with sorrow in there expression.

“I know but I don’t won’t to wait until the last contest like I did last year.” said May sighing and started to get up and walk on.

“Wow May for once you are thinking ahead.” Drew said from behind May and started smirking. She turned around and started to fume.

“Drew! What are you doing here!?!” asked May. Drew being Drew flipped his hair and said, “I’m here for the partner pokemon contest.” May titled her head she had never heard of a pokemon contest that had partner battling.

“What is that?” asked May being as clueless as ever. Drew simply sighed and said, “A partner pokemon contest is when to people partner up in doing appeals and battles and both get a ribbon.”

“But I didn’t expect an amateur like you to know that.” said Drew smirking at her reaction. May had now lost her temper and you could tell she was mad. Drew could not help but smile inside she just looked so cute when she got mad.

“Misty can I borrow your mallet.” asked May, “Sorry May but I broke it last time I hit Ash so I have to buy a new one.” said Misty. Drew smirked, “You probably could not even touch me.” May had had it she was going to slap him across the face when an idea popped into her head.

She was now smirking herself when she called out, “Oh my Gosh! Is that the Drew!” she said in a fan girlie voice. In less than five seconds Drew was surrounded by at least twenty fan girls. May was now smiling at her work.

“May that was a grand idea en all but your contest pass is over where Drew was standing,” said Max. May was shocked she started to look in her yellow fanny pack for her contest pass but to much of her dismay it was not there, she groaned and started to go into the crowd of fan girls in search of her contest pass.
    May was able to hear the fan girls screaming “He is so adorable!” “Can you give me an autograph?” or “Will you marry me?” May was getting so annoyed. She was about to give up when she finally saw her contest pass sitting on the bare floor. (I am feeling evil today! . ) While running up to it she bumped into someone, falling to the ground she felt something soft against her lips opening her eyes she found out that she was kissing Drew! May quickly got up and started to blush a scarlet red, Drew doing the same.

Fan girls could be heard shouting, “No way, she kissed Drew!” or “What the crap! She is so lucky!” Some were giving May death glares, it was a scary sight; Misty, Brock, and Max were laughing really hard you would think they would suffocate and even Ash joined in the laughing.

“Why did you kiss me!” Drew and May shouted in unison trying not to let each other know they were not blushing. “My brother is going to get a smack on the head if he says anything.” thought May. But she knew that she thought the kiss was like being in heaven. Then thinking quickly she said,

“Great, This is just great this is probably going to be on the front page of “ Coordinator Monthly”. “And you know how fast things like this spread!” Drew was took in’ aback, he had never thought of “ Coordinator Monthly” getting a hold of this, then again she was probably right. Drew right now was thinking of how much he like the kiss, but he could not let May know that so he said,

“And how is this my fault? You were the one how got all these fan girls over here!” Instead of answering May first picked up her contest pass and said,

“Well you were getting so annoying and calling me a bad coordinator!” Inside Drew thought May was a great coordinator but for some reason he was always so arrogant and cocky.

“Whatever May,” said Drew smirking and tossed May a red rose. May blushed and Drew just keep on smirking. Drew turned around and started to walk away from the big scene that was occurring there putting his hand up as he walked away.

“Drew is such a player,” said Max to Brock and Misty. How were now getting ready to tease May when she came back.

Later that Day…

“May and Drew sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage!” Max and Misty had been singing this song all evening long and May was getting so annoyed.

“Would you guys give it a rest!” shouted May loosing her temper. Little did May know someone was walking up behind her with a rose in there hand. (Three guesses whom. And if you get this wrong you are just stupid.)

“Hi May.” said Drew. “Ah!” screamed May catch by surprise by Drew’s sudden enter.

“Man May, do you always scream at people when they come to ask you to be their partner?” asked Drew sarcastically.

“No! But you scared me!” said May. “And what do you mean by being your partner?” May inquired totally forgetting about the double pokemon contest being held.

“What do you mean what do I mean, you know the double pokemon contest?” Drew asked raising an eyebrow at May’s clueless self.

“Oh that! … Okay… I will be your partner!” said May. In Drew’s mind he was jumping up and down for joy but on the outside he keep his cool and flicked his hair, also tossing May another rose.

“We will train at the park tomorrow at nine o’clock sharp don’t be late.” and with that said Drew left looking forward to see May tomorrow.

A?N: Okay well review and tell me how you like it! Oh and just in case you think its just me copying a story from fanfiction well I am beautifly_rulez12 on there so....yeah. Tell me if there are any mistakes! thanks!
    Last edited by Sweet Melody; 24th May 2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Forgot Rating

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I'm pretty sure I have read this on FF,net right? I liked it on there and on here, even though it's kinda short, it's fufilling. PM me with the next update? =] thanks.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

A/N: Um...long time know see? Well here is the chapter enjoy.

11:30 A.M at the Pokemon Center…

“Oh no I am going to be late!” cried May as she looked at her beautifly alarm clock next to her bedside.

“If I don’t get there on time Drew is going to tease me about it for all the time we practice!” said May hurrying to the bathroom to comb her hair and brush her teeth. As May was getting dressed she thought, “Why didn’t the guys wake me up I’m going to kill them for not waking me up.”

“It’s 11:45 A.M!” screeched May as she raced down the stairs and out the Pokemon Center doors.

11:55 A.M, At the park with Drew…

“Do you think she is going to come Roselia?” said Drew to his must trusted pokemon.

“Lia, Row, Lia, Rose.” said Roselia. (Translation: Of course she will, she likes you, you like her, duh.) Drew blushed.

“No I don’t like her Roselia why would you think that?” said Drew. Roselia gave him a “You have got to be kidding me.” Look.

“Okay, Okay you are right I like her.” said Drew slightly showing a pink blush. Roselia gave a small smile, knowing that now that she had confirmed that Drew liked May her plan could now go into action. All she needed was the help of the other pokemon.

11:59 A.M with May…

“Almost there.” said May. She was thirty seconds away from the park but was running so fast that she tripped over her own feet. Closing her eyes she waited for the impact of the fall but felt none, opening her eyes she saw that Drew had catch her before she hit the ground.

“You know you should be more careful,” said Drew smirking, and flipped his hair with his free hand.

“I was being careful it is just I overslept and didn’t want to be late…” said May murmuring the last part.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?” said Drew, still smirking down at May.

“Drew, you know you can let go of me now.” said May blushing scarlet red now. “Oh sorry.” Said Drew letting go of May.

“We should start training,” said Drew not wanting to have let go of May.

“Okay.” said May, letting out her Beautifly, Blazien, Delcatty, Warturtle, and Espeon. Her Munchlax and Ivysaur were at Professor Oak’s lab.

“Come out everyone!” said Drew, as he let out his Masqurain, Absol, Butterfree, and Flygon. Roselia was already out of her pokeball.

Pokemon Talking…

“Row, Row, Lia, Row, Rose.” Said Roselia (translation: Okay, I need your help to get May and Drew together.)

“Qurain, Mas, Rain, Qurain.” said Masqurain. (translation: I will help! They need to get together.)

“Ifly, Beautifly, Fly!” said Beautifly. (translation: Me too!)

“Fly, Sol, Free Free, Espe.” said Flygon, Absol, Butterfree, and Espeon. (translation: We will help too!)

“Rose, Roselia, Rose, Row.” said Roselia. (tranlation: Okay it is settled then! Lets set them up!)

“So May…” said Drew trying to start a conversation but with little success.

“Um so Drew…” said May not knowing how to start a conversation between the two either.

Pokemon talking again…

“Row, Rose, Row, Ila, Roselia.” said Roselia. (Translation: They are not getting anywhere we have to go into plan A. pokemon!)

“Mas, Qurain, Rain, Ain?” asked Masqurain. (Translation: And what is that?”)

“Rose, Row, Roselia, Row.” (Translation: Get them to Drew’s hotel and leave them alone. Something is bund to happen!)

“Del, Cat, Del, Catty?” (Translation: And what would that be?)

“Row.” (Translation: Dense.) “Row, Row, Row.” said Roselia. (Translation: They might confess there love?”)

“Fly, Beaut, Ifly, Beautifly.” said Beautifly (Translation: This will be so romantic!)

“Row, Row, Rose.” said Roselia. (Translation: I will get them there and then Beautifly and Masqurain will set the trap!)

“Fly!” said Flygon. (Translation: Lets go!)

Back with May and Drew…

“Roselia.” said Roselia. Trying to get Drew’s and May’s attention.

“What is it Roselia?” asked Drew finally seeing that Roselia was trying to get his attention.

“Row.” said Roselia (Translation: Follow me.) and with that Roselia took off.

“Roselia where are you going!” said Drew chasing after Roselia with May not far behind.

“Where is Roselia going?” asked May running next to Drew.

“I have no idea? She has never done this before.” said Drew finally catching up to Roselia.

“Hey, Drew aren’t you staying at this hotel?” said May noticing a hotel Roselia was going into.

“Yeah I am, we better follow Roselia though before she gets to far.” said Drew.

“Your right we should go.” said May going through the hotel door with Drew following behind. “Wow.” said May as she went into the hotel Drew was staying at. “This hotel is gorgeous it must cost a fortune to stay here.” said May looking at the diamond futon with crystal clear water coming out.

“Only the best for a top coordinator.” said Drew and flipped his hair smirking at May.

“Whatever,” May grumbled. “Hey, there’s Roselia!” said May as they found her going in an elevator.

“Hurry! Before the elevator closes!” said Drew running to the elevator with May following. When they finally got in the elevator Roselia was looking at the ground.

“Roselia why did you run off like that!?” said Drew and May in unison, just then the elevator open and Roselia was out. May groaned.

“Drew were do you think Roselia is going?” said May walking out the elevator with Drew.

“I don’t know but maybe it’s going back to were I am staying.” said Drew unpositely (no good at spelling).

“Row, Row! Lia, Rose.” said Roselia. (Translation: come on lovebirds! You’re so slow!)

“Roselia stop!” said Drew as he said this Roselia came to a stop at Drew’s hotel door.

“Row, Row, Row!” said Roselia.(translation: man you to are slow!)

“Roselia why are we here!” said Drew painting from the run they just had.

“Rose, Rose, Row, Lia.” said Roselia. (Translation: Trying to get you and May together! With help!) Drew blushed.

“What did Roselia say?” asked May noticing Drew’s blush.

“Nothing but I think Roselia has something in store for us.” said Drew.

A/N: OMG! I am sorry! They are so OOC, also well one more chapter...I know, short.

PM List~
    HelloKitty17

Ain't he cute?

This chapter was short, but decent I liked it. May and Drew are both so stubborn =p They just realized that the little things they do toward each other mean they love each other! Btw, I'm excited for the next chapter because I love when pokemon interfere =3 Thanks for the PM :]]

well RAISE a finger

Revealed Love

A/N: OMG! An update! This is wonderful, fantastic, astounding! Okay anyways, this is going to be the last chapter, I know, why did she make us wait this long for one chapter! Well it was going to be longer but I realize I am not that good at including pokemon in my fanfics, yeah…on with the disclaimer!

Disclaimer: cutey_Kat12 doesn’t own pokemon.

Finally Over

After what seemed like forever, Roselia finally got May and Drew in the hotel room, but unfortunately for them Roselia had snuck outside and locked the door (A/N: From the outside.), they were stuck.

“I can’t believe I am stuck in here with you.” said Drew snickering, pointing over to May.

“Well I am not actually thrilled to be in here with you either Drew!” said May, annoyed.

“ Really? Because I thought you would be honored to be here with me.” said Drew, flipping his hair. May snorted.

“You are so full of yourself,”

“Your point?” said Drew, May sighed in irritation, he sure knew how to get her going.

“My point is that you’re an egoistic, snuck-up, jerk face, hottie!” May blushed furiously, had she just said that?

“I knew you couldn’t resist me,” said Drew a tingle of pink visible, and thinking, “She thinks I’m hot, does she own a mirror?”

“What are you talking about?” said May stuttering. “I don’t like you!” May was still bright red.

“Sure you don’t May,”

Outside the room

“Row Rose Roselia!” said Roselia, pressing a red button which alerted Beautifly and Masquerain it was time for them to come out.

Back Inside

There could be booming heard from outside, in curiosity Drew and May had headed to the window.

“What’s that booming noise?” asked May, looking outside, her question was answered. There was Beautifly and Masquerain, creating, a beautiful heart shaped silver wind. May and Drew gasped, it was so beautiful.

“Wow, that’s so pretty!” said May, squealing, but she didn’t notice that Drew had averted his gaze to her, smiling Drew tapped May on the shoulder, now was the perfect time.

“May, I have something to tell you, it’s important so listen,” May turned her attention to Drew, blushing slightly.

“Yes, Drew?” said May, gazing into his deep emerald eyes and him into her sapphire ones.

“May, I love you!” said Drew quickly, at this May froze, she had been waiting along time to hear those words from Drew, and now she was in a pool of happiness!

“Drew, I love you to!” and with that said they shared a kiss.

Outside

Roselia had came to join Beautifly and Masquerian outside, they had finally done it!

“Row Rose,” said Roselia. (Translation: We did it.)

“Beautifly Beaut!” said Beautifly. (Translation: I know! Aren’t they so cute?)

“Mas, Masquerain,” said Masquerain. (Translation: I guess, at least Master Drew is happy now.)

“Beaut Beaut!” said Beautifly. (Translation: And so is Mistress May!)

“Rose Roselia, Row!” said Roselia. (Translation: Next mission, get Beautifly and Masquerain together!)

A/N: Ha-ha, yes I know crappy chapter for a last one, but hey, give me a break! Please R&R!

Tata

Kat

Ain't he cute?

This was a really cute ending, it was a rushed story and short chapter overall but it was cute none-the-less =3 Thanks for the PM. Oh, and bold move of Drew saying, I love you. :]]

well RAISE a finger

Talking

don't say this fic is crap - it's good like all your other ones! Short but Sweet. all of your fics are like that, but thats what i like about your style. I do find that the last chappie was a bit rushed, but apart from that, REALLY GOOD STORY! ^^

Can't wait for ya next chapper for MWwD! ^^ Keep Smiling!

a_f