Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An Elite Meet & Greet! (503)

This epsiode could have been perfect if Buizel was Ash's, it was great seeing how Ash intercated with it. But the episode ended up being another filler with no plot where Hikari (who already does contests) battles Lucian. Not fair. And again one of those Giovanni scenes which I hate so much.

But Girafarig was great! I love that thing.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

But the episode ended up being another filler with no plot
    The plot was Buizel was being arrogant and not listening to Dawn, so Lucien showed her how she should anticipate Buizel's moves and sync up with each other, which they did better by the end of the episode. That's a plot.

This epsiode could have been perfect if Buizel was Ash's
    How do you know? It'd probably just be the same, but with Ash instead of Dawn. >.<

where Hikari (who already does contests) battles Lucian. Not fair
    Is there a law she can't battle non-Co-ordinators? Ash can battle co-ordinators in normal battles (see Kengo), so why not vice-versa?

may i say cyinthia looks AWESOME
    EDIT: can we get that pic of the elite for for our avatar i think its called (were my glalie is)
    Last edited by cabman; 26th May 2007 at 12:40 PM.
    glalie rules
    NAME:CABMAN
    f/c:1976 7290 0848
    MANAPHY HATCHED
    And is now ev trained (special sweeper)
    EVtrained:garchomp,salamence,starmie,latios,manaph y and porygon-z, Umbreon, Electrivire,Gliscor next target= What? no more targets so my teams ready right? Yes it is. cool.

Alot of you are saying that Ash has been told that if he wins the league he will get to battle the E4 (possible foreshadowing). So why did he not battle the that guy? I mean Dawn is still a noob she should of had no chance??????

I would have liked Ash to battle him then loss and want to get his own Bronzong.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Ash asked, but I belive Lucien mentioned he'd get his chance eventually and wanted to battle Buizel (so all you guys yelling that Dawn shouldn't be allowed to fight an E4 member, the E4 member was the one who suggested it).

And yes, Ash needs a Pokemon with...

Cynthia (drools)! I really hope she appears now.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

did lucien loose to hikari in the end or did he just recall bronzong because he saw how well they were working together?

Ash winning a shot at the Champions league (this years BF?) would own SO damn much. The poor guy NEEDS to win a tournament. And let me call this now: Bronzong Vs Snorlax.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by marrycherrylips View Post
    did lucien loose to hikari in the end or did he just recall bronzong because he saw how well they were working together?
    The later. He just wanted to see if they can now start to work together.

^^ that would be to awsome snorlax battleing a hippes pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    Anyone understood exactly which moves Lucian's PKMN used?
    Bronzong used Iron Defense, Gyro Ball, and Flash Cannon.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Wow, that was a crazy episode and well so enjoyed. I was actually excited of Lucian's appearance and actually tells about the Elite 4 which is something that I was surprised.

And what I seen for anything is against that Dawn wanted to battle Lucian, the way I saw it, Lucian seem interested in Buizel, and Buizel was the one who was askin' for a match. Dawn seemed sketpical to me battling him. But either way, at least both and Dawn and Buizel learned to appreciate each other.

One more thing to add...

Buizel was sooooo cute when he was sad. I just wanted to hug it. But I hope he keeps his tough bad *** attitude.

Dawn is getting stronger and stronger, while Ash and his pikachu are getting weaker, and weaker, and weaker, and weaker....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuddyBud View Post
    Dawn is getting stronger and stronger, while Ash and his pikachu are getting weaker, and weaker, and weaker, and weaker....
    ...until the next gym, where Staravia shall shine with a revamped Steel Wing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

-I don't quite get why Dawn and Buizel started working together better, other than...Dawn wasn't hesistating as much. That's great and all, but doesn't really explain why Buizel suddenly obeyed. At least in my mind. She was dodging less, but she seemed to have fewer occassions to dodge in the first place(and Buizel listened to her commands to dodge anyway). If they were "in sync", why didn't anything seem much different? This might make more sense when I get to hear it in the dub, but...
    -Lucien is love.
    -The gang's "Hey...*looks at TV*...o.o...:O...!!!" reaction to Lucien walking in just as they were watching him battle on TV was gold.
    -Buizel's adorable. Especially when it was going "BUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUI" in its challenge of Lucien. Or maybe that's a side-effect of having pet cats for so long that you find that sort of begging adorable.
    -Gotta love Bronzong's cheesy hovering sound as it floats off with Lucien after the battle.
    -But you have to love TR taking Buizel because they couldn't think of what Gio could use Bronzong for even more. Guess just having it battle stuff isn't special enough anymore for JJ&M.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

If I got it right, what Dawn learned to do was anticipate what Buizel was going to do, and thus say the right command.

Meaning Buizel's probably still acting on his own, but Dawn doesn't sound stupid while trying to order him around.

I won something. Click above to find out why.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - A mysterious hippie is reading up on his hippie slang. The tinted glasses hint that he's a stoner hippie.
    - The hippie is seen on TV! Likely a modern music video for "Incense and Peppermints".

- The hippie tells the gang about the 4 friends he met in 'nam.

- The hippie fires the BEATNIK BEAM out of Bronzong's hole!

- TR battle, Buizel has change of character, hippie smokes pot, blah, blah, blah...end of episode.
    You realize now there needs to be an episode with Lucian and Morty, right?

"Whoa, dude, share your pot with me, man. Sharing is caring!" "I can't even see my pot I'm so shitfaced." "Whoaaaa, that's deeep."

Purrrrrrr.

"Whoa, dude, share your pot with me, man. Sharing is caring!" "I can't even see my pot I'm so shitfaced." "Whoaaaa, that's deeep."

If I got it right, what Dawn learned to do was anticipate what Buizel was going to do, and thus say the right command.

Meaning Buizel's probably still acting on his own, but Dawn doesn't sound stupid while trying to order him around.
    Sounds like a legit answer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    Buizel's adorable. Especially when it was going "BUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUIBUI" in its challenge of Lucien. Or maybe that's a side-effect of having pet cats for so long that you find that sort of begging adorable.
    KITTIES~>^.^< Buizel is adorable like that, isn't he? It's Sceptile, only in a cuddlier package.*huggles*

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Maybe we'll see Lucian again?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Maybe we'll see Lucian again?
    Doubt that it will happen soon. Most likely around the time when Ash/Satoshi gets around the 8th gym--Sinnoh league-thingie. =D
    He's my bishie!

Well, I saw this episode just a couple of days ago and well...

-FINALLY! Ash doesn't battle an Elite Four member! I know how those episodes go (or the majority of them). It's nice to see someone else battling an Elite Four member.
    -Now with that, it's starting to scare me since it already seems like Ash and Dawn are switching roles, but I'll save my ******* theories for another day.
    -LUCIAN IS HOT!!! I know I'm saving myself for Tracey, but there's just something about a guy in glasses I just want to...Never mind!
    -Buizel vs. Croagunk was pretty damn funny!
    -Seeing as there is at least a mentioning of the Sinnoh Elite Four, this brings some actual hope to see another person from that group. I mean in the past, when one Elite Four member appears, they don't mention any of the others, they just skip ahead to Ash's stupid battle.

*Takes about 9 seasons to see all of Kanto's Elite Four
    *Besides Koga and Bruno, no mentioning or showing of Karen and Will
    *Drake being the only Hoenn Elite Four we see and no mentioning of Phoebe, Glacia, or Sidney.

I don't know, something to think about in the future.

One more thing, that Meowth dream of Giovanni...Weird.
    Last edited by Medea; 29th May 2007 at 11:46 AM.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Buizel is honestly one of the best pokemons of the series right now, probably the best. He's badass and he's so cute even with his attitude. Sad Buizel just made me want to hug him. He's my favorite right now, there's no doubt about it.

It's interesting to me how the "metallic magical trash can" known as Bronzong was so badass. The thing doesn't even look like a pokemon but it's interesting. It's so weird and his attacks are so awesome. I definitely liked the pokemon.

Buizel's arrogance towards the pokemons was great but the best part of it was Croagunk vs. Buizel. Two awesome pokemons, probably the ones with the best personalities in the group are rivals. I love it.

One more thing, Pochama. Get out of my life. They are trying to make us eat the pokemon. I'm getting so sick of him. I loved him at first but seeing him in every episode it's getting tiring. You have a pokeball, use it!

Lucian was great and I liked that he actually can make a Girafarig win. >_>

Anyway, great episode. Looking for the other which sadly enough for me have Pochama in it.-__-

Luckily enough Aipom appears after a vacation.^_^

Where is Sudowoodo?

Does anybody else LOVE the purple tinted glasses?
    Quote Originally Posted by boyangfriday View Post
    If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.

I love all about Lucia's design.

Quote Originally Posted by Riifia View Post
    Doubt that it will happen soon. Most likely around the time when Ash/Satoshi gets around the 8th gym--Sinnoh league-thingie. =D
    If not Lucian, CYNTHIA.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast