Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: An Elite Meet & Greet! (503)

So Lucian is the first Elite Four member we encounter in Sinnoh? Huh, could have been worse.

I loved that Dawn challenged him to a battle against all odds. I mean, we all knew she wouldn't win but Buizel still fought hard. I liked that.

Lucian gave Dawn and Buizel advice which is what every Elite Four member we encounter should do. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    So Lucian is the first Elite Four member we encounter in Sinnoh? Huh, could have been worse.

I loved that Dawn challenged him to a battle against all odds. I mean, we all knew she wouldn't win but Buizel still fought hard. I liked that.

Lucian gave Dawn and Buizel advice which is what every Elite Four member we encounter should do. 9/10
    How could it have been worse? Besides not having elite four member show up that is. It was an ok episode, you could tell early on that buizel and dawn just didn't match up.

Did this episode elude to the fact that Ash may be facing the E4 in the future or what? Lucian was pretty cool, I like how he helped Dawn learn how to battle with Buizel better. I also love Buizel's fighting spirit, he's a great character. This episode was really great.

I`m suprised that Luican was the first E4 to appear in Sinnoh.It`s nice to see Buizel battle Lucian`s Bronzong.After this,We have got 3 more E4 to GO.

10/10

When I'm not playing Tomodachi Life, Alfonzo is in charge of running
    Windfall Island. Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Not a bad episode, Dawn didn't challenge Lucian Buizel did and Dawn just agreed to it. Although having just caught him I doubt Dawn a beginning trainer would have won against an E4 member.

I wonder, after watching this episode does Ash to have to beat the entire Sinnoh League before he can battle the E4? Or will it just be them (Because you see a trainer battling the E4, although I doubt a trainer who defeated the whole league would get defeated like that)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Lucian's a good Elite 4 member, but I've expected from him to use more pokemon, except his Bronzong.
    Buizel can't beat E4 member, especially not in his first battle with Dawn.

Lucian is really awesome.... I wish he had used his Espeon

Damn! They never stop making Elite and Gym members so sexy! It's almost criminal. I want Lucian in my bed!

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Lucian and his Bronzong for the 1st time. Gyro Ball attack and Flash Cannon look really cool. It was nice of him to help Dawn become closer with Buizel and to adjust to its battling style so that she can get it to listen to her. It was funny when TR decided they didn't want to steal Bronzong because they couldn't think of a use for it.

35/100

I really like this episode from this season. Lucian is pretty awesome and Buizel is cute when he's sad

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Does someone know how the music track that plays when Lucian says goodbye to Dawn is called? It's pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Quirino View Post
    Does someone know how the music track that plays when Lucian says goodbye to Dawn is called? It's pretty awesome
    I think it's Pokemon Symphonic Medley
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    I think it's Pokemon Symphonic Medley
    Perhaps a stupid question, but the versions of Pokémon Symphonic Medley I can find do not sound like that music at all. Is it some special version I haven't found yet? :S

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345