Here we have a different set of rules, for some obvious reasons. Mods, edit at your discretion, again.
--READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THESE--
1. Commentary is not allowed. It may sound harsh but the request forum is not here to gawk at. You request something, you pick it up, you leave. Commenting on a picture in a spammy way is not allowed. The end.
2. Post in an already-made topic to request something. Posting a whole new topic just to ask for a banner or a picture makes the forum cluttered, and, well, you just don't want that. If there is no topic to request what you want, try PMing someone to see if they'll take a special request. Otherwise, you'll just have to look elsewhere.
3. The creator of the request thread has the right to reject requests. If you think that someone's request is too hard for you to do or if it's just plain unsensible, then you as the thread starter have the full right to say "no" to anyone who requests. If the requester continues to harp you for not taking their request, then it could be considered harassment and there WILL be consequences.
4. All applicable art rules should be followed. Meaning, any art rule that could apply here is ALWAYS in effect in the subforum. No exceptions, again.
5. Banner Making Rules. Those who make banners heed these rules to the letter-
Here we only allow banners to be 468 x 100 (Width x Height)
You can make them bigger but the [ banner ]blah[ /banner ] (-spaces) will have to be implemented and that will make the banner look Tacky
You can go less so you can have 300x100, 90x100, 400x50 etc. but nothing higher than 468 x 100
6. File Format Rule. From now on, any picture/sprite with .BMP format are not allowed in sigs. If you have problems saving to another format (.PNG, .JPG, etc.), PM me and I'll be glad to change it. This is was done to help the users who have slow internet connections for loading the forums. .BMPs just make the loading slower.
7. 11/26/06 -- Discussion in request threads is no longer allowed. I've noticed a lot of request threads dissolving into side discussions rather than requests, and as harsh as it may sound, I'm going to prohibit that from now on. Please do not start off-topic chatter in threads that should be pure business. There are PMs and other threads for that.
MS + SD