Thread: onoez, I make post!

Default onoez, I make post!

Been a while, and I have a couple coloured things.

I was looking through my scraps and ran across this old one, and since I had nothing better to do I fiddled with it on PhotoShop.
    InuYasha's Tree.

A major warning for the next one. I, personally, don't think it's bad at all. However, since there are kiddies on this here forum, and there is a large amount of blood, I'd suggest not clicking if you're squeamish. Oh and there's a swastika, lol nazi.
    Wenn du deine Augen Schließt

It's really pixily for some reason- eat me.

Comments? Hate mail? Cookies?

Oh, there are a lot of kiddies here. I'm confident that they're all fine with violence though. People always underestimate kids; they're capable of some colossal things, and they can see anything.

I miss the InuYasha show...Too bad Rumiko Takahashi got so carried away with the series that the animation studio called it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Oh, there are a lot of kiddies here. I'm confident that they're all fine with violence though. People always underestimate kids; they're capable of some colossal things, and they can see anything.
    I completely agree with you, but due to some past difficulties with my expression of interests, I felt it wiser to type out a few more words than risk another fiasco.

I miss the InuYasha show...Too bad Rumiko Takahashi got so carried away with the series that the animation studio called it quits.[/QUOTE]
    I wish she hadn't draw it out so long. No pun intended. She had such a good story, but it lasted too long and so many lost interest in something that could have been more worth while.

Even I lost interest after some time, though I was sad to see it go. Viz is persevering it though; I'm glad that they have a policy of always finishing a series they begin, no matter how unpopular. I'm 100% sure all 50 volumes of the manga will be translated to English and officially published.

Perhaps you can warn about people that there's violence and that people sensitive to it should avoid it. I rate my own series based on the TV boxes (usually they're "TV-14"), but I seriously don't care how old my readers are. I know they all can handle it. I mean...elementary schoolers and middle schoolers certainly aren't watching The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    I mean...elementary schoolers and middle schoolers certainly aren't watching The Suite Life of Zach and Cody.
    I know I do, which is quite strange and I'm in high school...

I love both the pictures, especially the second one, it's a really great picture and the colouring is really good, the only problem being some of the lines look a little..fuzzy...for lack of a better word.

Other than that, they are both good.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Yeah, like I said, I dunno why the lines are so pixilated, I need to figure out a better method.

The TV rating system is a good thought though, so I may start doing that.