Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Sphere of Influence! (504)

Awesome episode!! First, the legendary trio and Dialga and Palkia get a mention. Seeing two Jennys is also great along with Gardenia! Glad to see Nando again as well. Plus, all the pokemon out, Pikachu and Piplup interaction, and cameos of Cassidy, Butch, J, and Team Galaxy equals one of the best D/P episodes. A great plot, imo with continuity! Can't wait to see where this leads to. (Also, Stunky is awesome!)

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    That's ridiculous. Ash and J will never be rivals in the way that Ash and Shinji or Dawn and Kengo are. J is not a trainer travelling to get badges, she's a thief and a grown woman who leads a team of her own.

Can we please talk about the episode itself instead of wild theories with zero basis?
    Well than maybe a rival in a different way. Not all rivals need to be collecting badges just to be Ash's rival.

I should have known that Team Galactic (Galaxy) would have to make an appearance in the anime at one point. I wonder if they will have the same intention of world destruction based on the info I looked up on the Wikipedia website. Of course (as always) I could be wrong.

Wait, but what did the grunts say?

Marry the Night

Is it just me, or did Brock start moping about Prof. Ivy when punk Jenny, asked about her? (i don't understand much jap) And that scene owned just for the fact that Croagunk laughed at his shame.

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    What was Meowth's Boss Fantasy? I didn't see one in the epi pics.
    There wasn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarath365 View Post
    Whats the space and time legend?
    Same as the game, but with something that could be taken as a nod it to Arceus. (Ash asking who would have created Dailga and Palkia)

does anyone know why butch and cassidy had a cameo in the episode?

Quote Originally Posted by 09Murphym View Post
    does anyone know why butch and cassidy had a cameo in the episode?
    No Butch and Cassidy do not have cemeo's in the episode, they just got mentioned by Ash in it.

This is a very cool episode..Meowth dressed as a Sunflora and Wobuffet looks like a robber..
    WHY? TOGEPI, WHY? Curse you and your Metronome that lost me an Exp. Share.

Yay to Leaf Storm!!!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Jesus tap-dancing Christ! This episode and the one preceding it have cemented D/P as the absolute best saga EVER. Nando is a great recurring character, especially since grass-type trainers have never been all that well-respected in the anime. He's the first character ever whose been a gym battler and co-ordinator, and I'm sure that come the Grand Festival and League our Nando will truly shine, although Drew fans are probably a bit miffed. Surely he could have had a different signature pokemon?
    Team Galactic appearing for the first time, as well as foreshadowing of J or even Cassidy and Butch returning... I'm in love. Pokemon has flip-flopped back over shark.
    Last edited by ChaosMage; 2nd June 2007 at 11:29 AM.

For the last time... Ash didn't mention anyone. Brock mentioned Cassidy and Butch and one of the Jennies mentioned J (though I think she was being more general, I don't know).

I won something. Click above to find out why.

Quote Originally Posted by Seijiro Mafuné View Post
    For the last time... Ash didn't mention anyone. Brock mentioned Cassidy and Butch and one of the Jennies mentioned J (though I think she was being more general, I don't know).
    Yeah, she just mentioned that it could have been a Pokemon Hunter, nothing specificially about J. Same with Cassidy and Butch, it was just "some other Rocket members".

From, the episode pictures this episode looked confusing: MaSSES OF CHARACTERS, CAMEOS, Pokemon running around, random sunfloras.
    But after reading the posts in thios thread its all starting to makle sense.

however 2 questions
    1. What did Kanto, ganster Jenny have to do with anything? and was it here skunk?
    2. About the space time story! In the anime Darkrai is somehow linked with the Palkia and Dialga story. Also like the games the trio of failry things are. Also its hinted that Arseus may also be in the mix. So what about Giratina? The 3rd equivilant of Palkia and Dialga
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

1. I don't know the details, but apparently the Viridian City Jenny was passing by and was on Nando's side. The Stunky belonged to the city's Jenny (who thought Nando was the criminal).
    2. Darkrai and Giratina were not mentioned, and Arceus himself didn't really appear like the others; he was just the egg.

I won something. Click above to find out why.

Quote Originally Posted by Crask View Post
    Is it just me, or did Brock start moping about Prof. Ivy when punk Jenny, asked about her? (i don't understand much jap) And that scene owned just for the fact that Croagunk laughed at his shame.
    Can anyone confirm this for me?

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)

I really liked this episode, we got to see Pokemon interaction like in the past and the trainers using their Pokemon in varied ways. It had plot and that's why I liked it, I don't have any problem with enjoying a DP episode if it's good. But the best has to be the end, I loved that scene. I'm going to forget about the things I didn't like which are. 1) The horrible green background appearing behind Parukia and Diaruga2)Perfect shinning tiles 3)Team Rocket playing football, it took away all the atmosphere4) Natane apearing again, I don't like that gym leaders now are friends instead of people that you are afraid of.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

now I am really excited of watching future D/P episodes because of this..

Ah, I'm glad to see one person here always stays in character.

I must say, Eterna Jenny is an idiot. She waited for Ash to scan Stunky giving Jessie the chance to use Seviper to escape.

And the...horny guard...

Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 3rd June 2007 at 3:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Kinético View Post
    I don't like that gym leaders now are friends instead of people that you are afraid of.
    What do you mean "now"? That's been the case for years. Quit looking for things to complain about.

Anyone else liked this scene? Seeing Pokemon have little conversations is always cute. When they found Team Rocket, Pikachu wanted to go get Ash, but Piplup wanted to confront them right away.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Funny how Piplup, one of Dawn's Pokémon, is the one who's rushing without planning when it's usually Ash who does those things.

Love this .gif:

FC: 3180-5269-0929

He's desperate to return to it's pokeball. He's practically never in it...

I must say that this episode was really good. D/P is turning out to be a great series, it is like starting fresh, but in a different way. I can't wait for this episode to air in the U.S. I'm glad D/P starts tomorrow!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Well this is one of the few episodes where people thought it would be bad then it turned out to be good

~Neo M~

[

What do you mean "now"? That's been the case for years. Quit looking for things to complain about.
    Yeah, and I haven't like that in those years. i loved when they were dark and misterious.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast