Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Secret Sphere of Influence! (504)

You mean when Ash travelled around with two Gym Leaders as his friends?

Now...nothing is as evil as those shiny floortiles, because HOW DARE a museum look nice!

Team Rocket playing football,
    What? 0.o

American Football, or "Football?"
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 4th June 2007 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    What do you mean "now"? That's been the case for years. Quit looking for things to complain about.

Anyone else liked this scene? Seeing Pokemon have little conversations is always cute. When they found Team Rocket, Pikachu wanted to go get Ash, but Piplup wanted to confront them right away.
    I kinda miss the subtitles though.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

nice episode, wish i could understand what they were saying though. here's just a thought/theory about hunter J, since in team Galactic Jupiter is female, i'm betting that the J stands for Jupiter! just a thought.

No, especially as they look nothing alike.

The episode was kinda fun. Again I love the voice that Gardenia's Turtwig has. I don't know if enjoyed this episode like I wanted to enjoy it. It was a very solid plot which I like.

Pokemon in conversations rock! Pochama (-_-) and Pikachu (^o^) were funny. Both of them had different perspectives.

Gardenia is still awesome. Stunky was so cute that I would love to see it by Ash's side.

Anyway, it was a good episode.

At least we got to see Leaf Storm used more frequently.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
    Funny how Piplup, one of Dawn's Pokémon, is the one who's rushing without planning when it's usually Ash who does those things.
    Because we all know that Pokemon have NEVER EVER been allowed to have personalities that don't match their trainer's personalities 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Kinetico
    Yeah, and I haven't like that in those years. i loved when they were dark and misterious.
    You mean when they'd seem dark for a few minutes, then go to the regular old sort of Gym Leader we see even today?

SPPf would make a very formidable foe for Ash, since it surpasses even his tenacity at times.

Oh, and obligatory mention of how awesome it is that TG finally showed up.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
    i can't stop laughing, it looks like Pikachu is pulling Piplup's underware. Pikachu, that's bullying...

OK...... well lets get back to talkin bout the episode. I think ash might be ABLE to capture a legendary pokemon this time (plz lor let that happen)
    The trainer card was made byNarutopokedude and celbiIadore

Good job contradicting yourself. Those two sentences have nothing to do with each other.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

this episode looks really lame
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

386-s:who has a deoxys?

YAY to Gardenia's usage of LEAF STORM.

Interesting cameos

I have a hunch that Cyrus will hire J to capture Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit

Two-Tone: Yard sales! I love yard sales! Actually I hate yard sales, the pros of a yard sale are the great bargans but the cons of a yard sale is that everything is used, eww yuck!

Cadpig: Two-Tone? Focus!

I didn't like this episode as much. I mean was happy to see Nando, but I didn''t like this episode as much.

This episode was good. It was kind of cool to see a Stunky. It puzzled me as to why the Officer Jenny from Viridian City would go out of her way to go all the way to Sinnoh. Good to see cameos of the legendary Sinnoh Pokemon (Palkia, Dialga, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie). Very interesting to see the debut of Team Galactic.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Thumbs up Saturn!!

I've been waiting for this episode to air for SO long. I know that the show doesn't really follow the games at all, but Team Galactic was really late showing up. But at least they're here finally. <3 And random J and Yamato & Kosaburo cameos are fun too.

I wonder if they're going to keep up that Natane/Naoshi thing or just forget about it later. (The latter is probably more likely.) But considering that Natane is still there in the Japanese airings now, I wonder if she's going to start traveling with Satoshi-tachi or what. o__o Another Kasumi would be interesting, but also...strange.

Did it strike anyone else as strange that Team Galactic would actually hire Musashi and Kojirou to steal something for them? It's unrealistic that even they wouldn't have heard of them and their tendency towards messing everything up by now, and even if they hadn't, they seem like the type to do stuff by themselves. Oh well.

But it's a little dissappointing also--since this episode had so much of the good stuff in it, it also means that we won't be seeing one like this for quite a while. Probably at least thirty episodes until the next Team Galactic appearance, blah blah blah...With something good like this to remember, I'll at least be able to sit through some more fillers for a while, though.

Loved the apparent Phoenix Wright reference. I just checked the raw on the "Objection!" line, and it was actually a translation. I learned the Japanese word for "objection" (igiari) from a Phoenix Wright board, and that's exactly what the Viridian Jenny said in the raw. So I guess it was a reference to Gyakuten Saiban (Turnabout Court, or what we know as the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series) in Japan as well. Very cool.

Default Objection! This witness is obviously lying!

Loved the apparent Phoenix Wright reference. I just checked the raw on the "Objection!" line, and it was actually a translation. I learned the Japanese word for "objection" (igiari) from a Phoenix Wright board, and that's exactly what the Viridian Jenny said in the raw. So I guess it was a reference to Gyakuten Saiban (Turnabout Court, or what we know as the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series) in Japan as well. Very cool.
    Like I said on BMG: Finger Pointing+Objection=Instawin.

Shame that wasn't the case, though.

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

True, but it had just about everything else.

True, but it had just about everything else.
    Yeah.

Still wanted the finger pointing. Oh well, one or the other I suppose.

Evidence, Objection, possible lying witness (AKA, Gardenia), what more could you ask for? =P

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

And the exclamation came from an unseen speaker, something that happened several times in the PW trilogy.

Jenny Edgeworth: (presents Security Camera Photo) I'm afraid this is all the evidence that I need.
    Security Camera Photo added to Court Record.
    Jenny Wright: Objection!
    Last edited by Geodude; 11th November 2007 at 4:18 AM.

this episode was ok it was good to see the two officer jennys and it was good to see a jenny not wearing a police uniform and had normal clothes.Also it was good to see nando again

After having seen this episode in english, I must say, it was quite hilarious. I mean, you understand it better in a language your fluent in, and I thought that many of the references were quite funny.

Also, will the vicious cycle of not realizing someone is the gym ever end. Gardenia reveals it and they all look so shocked. Guess some things'll never change.

Apparently, it's pronounced "Dee-al-gaw", not "Die-al-gaw" as I was pronouncing it. Also, even though he didn't saw it directly, I'm thinking that Nando was referring to Arceus when he mentioned "the one", as that makes sense to guess from what it is.

Also, having Gardenia constant obsession with grass types makes it that much better. Nando put some of his own comical moments with the lyre. Meowth and his Sunflora costume was pretty funny also.

I also didn't think about this, but the scene with Pikachu and Piplup made me think that they could do some of the solo-Pokémon epps a lot more understandable in that fashion. With the thought bubbles it also gave you more of an impression on their perspectives as well.

And they make a game reference:"the Adamant Orb boosts the power of the Pokémon Dialga." I didn't think they would go that far, but hey, it makes it that much better.

Overall, a pretty decent episode. Now, I've noticed this since the episode "An Elite Meet and Greet", is Sarah Natochenny starting to sound more and more like the old Ash VT gave us? Has anyone else noticed this as much too? Just a thought because of how he sounded at times.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Another great D/P ep. The Jennys arguing was outstanding and I loved to see Viridian Jenny make a cameo, and definitly in non-working clothes.

I like Gardenia, she is truly a great character. She is easily up there with my favorite gym- leaders in the whole series. When she blushed liightly about Dawns remark about Nando she looked funny. TR was great, mostly because they didn´t try to steal Pikachu as usual but did other things. As with "Drifloon on the wind", this is what Pokemon could be more of.

Team Galactics apperence was intresting. They almost looks better in one ep than Team Aqua & Team Magma did in a whole saga.

8/10 p.
    Last edited by Corzola; 12th November 2007 at 9:27 AM.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast