Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm PREGNANT??!!!(Advanceshipping/contestshipping, rated R )

Default I'm PREGNANT??!!!(Advanceshipping/contestshipping, rated R )

Another fic I'm working on since my other is practically done.
    This is advanceshipping/contestshipping
    Rated R just in case I get in trouble for putting a lower rating
    The first chapter is the only one that's first narative, you know "I, me, my" In May's p.o.v.
    Enjoy!!!

Chapter 1

“I’m pregnant.”
    Mom, dad, and Max all look at me in surprise. Their mouths gaping open. Dad started to choke on his pancakes. They stare at me like I’m sort of monster and I know what they’re thinking. May, our May? I know they’re surprised. I was surprised myself. May Maple getting herself pregnant like that. But it wasn’t my entire fault. They know it wasn’t my entire fault. Yet they continue to stare.
    I just want to sit down. I want to sit and pretend this never happened. But they won’t let me.
    “When did this happen?” asks mom, her face full of worry. Dad was now slowly drinking his glass of milk and Max was pushing in one of his contacts.
    “When did this happen?” she asks again.
    I’m thinking, when did this happen? “Yesterday.” I say, biting my lower lip.
    Max looks embarrassed. “Who?” A small blush crosses his face. He was fourteen years-old now and fully aware that babies didn’t come from nowhere. Mom and Dad look at me too now. Their eyes trying to read me. I stare down at my shoes, my red ones. Who do you think? I want to ask. But this was no time to be disrespectful. “Drew.”
    Mom stands up and mutters something about cleaning the dishes and Max says he needs to go train. Its just me and dad now. He glares at me from behind his pancakes. I can see he’s angry with me. He never liked Drew, even when I told him Drew was the one who helped me when I was first starting to be a pokemon co’ordinator.
    Dad just stares and I continue to look down at my shoes. I want to say something, anything. I want to tell him being pregnant wasn’t the plan, being pregnant wasn’t part of any plan in my head. It just happened.
    But dad wouldn’t listen, I know him. If it weren’t for him, I would have never become a trainer when I was ten; I would still be home; crying over soaps. Dad finally attacks his pancakes before laying out his game plan. “You’re having the baby.”
    I look up from my shoes into his grayish blue eyes, but that’s all he says; I’m going to have the baby.
    Mom comes in from the kitchen and dad tells her to sit down. I remain standing and my legs are starting to give way. Mom can’t believe what dad is saying either. She’s against it, 110%. But dad stays firm on what he said. I don’t care much, because I was planning on having the baby anyway. There was no talk about it; it just wouldn’t be fair to kill it.
    Mom argues still. “She won’t be able to look after it!” She shouts, pointing at me like I’m some sort of rare pokemon. “Norman, May will not be able to take care of it. It will do us all good if we stop it from ever being a problem!”
    Dad swallows his milk in one gulp. “We will be there to make sure it will grow well.”
    “Norman, May’s too young and we’ll get too old before we’re much help!”
    Dad shakes his head. “We will help when we can.”
    Mom makes a good point, but so does dad. Their arguments go on and I find myself once again thinking of Drew. It’s not like it wasn’t normal for me, Drew was my boyfriend; I was ALLOWED to think about him. Ever since the grand festival in Kanto, Drew and I have been dating. He had confessed his love for me and I had confessed mine. Although it wasn’t love back then, more like a growing crush. But now it was love, oh yes, now it was sweet sweet love. Drew moved to Petalburg by luck when we were both thirteen. And just as my birthday present he took me out on our first date. Ever since then, we had been seeing each other every other day. And even if we were dating, Drew still enjoyed teasing me. We trained together, for the most part. He taught me how to get more serious about my training and I taught him how to get more serious about fun. We made a good couple, and hopefully, good parents.

When I finally snapped back to reality, dad and mom are still arguing. I don’t know what made me say it, but I just did. “Nine months.”
    Mom and dad look at me, and they repeat. “Nine months?”
    “Yes, nine months. The baby’s not due in nine months, so why do we have to decide on it now?”
    Mom and dad look back at each other. “Fine,” says Dad. “We’ll sleep on it.”
    “Now, about Drew…” Mom looks back over at me. “Did you tell him?”
    “About the baby? No,” I look back to my shoes. “But I plan to.”
    Mom and dad share one last long look until dad stands up. “We’ll have this discussion later.” He says. “I must go to the gym and get ready for the trainers.”
    Mom gives me a small smile, those ones that say I am sorry it had to go this way. And I’m sorry too. Mom leaves the room and I began to rub my belly, the same spot where the baby was supposed to be.

Today was one of those days I stayed home. I sat in bed finishing my glass of juice as I flipped through the channels of my TV. I was thinking of ways on how to break the news to Drew. How our “fooling around” caused an early parenthood.
    I notice tears and I know how stupid it is, because I wasn’t crying when I told mom and dad. But maybe it just hit me. I was sixteen years-old, and I was pregnant. I wouldn’t be allowed to compete in contests anymore. And then I see Drew. For two weeks now, we were training together. Battling against each other to make sure we or our pokemon weren’t getting weak. All that time we wasted training and getting worried about the contest in Oldale town were pointless because I couldn’t compete.
    How would Drew feel? It was just yesterday when he told me how well his pokemon were doing. It was just a week ago when this whole problem started.

Drew came over a little bit after lunch so to give me time to get ready after helping dad at the gym. I made sure to wear something hot and still okay by my parents for our date. I was super excited because Drew had said the night before that this was a day I would never forget.
    I excitedly opened the door to see him standing over by the small tree we recently planted in the front. Had it been a year ago, he would’ve come in the house. But I guess he was sick of the way dad gave him the evil glares. “Drew!”
    He smiled, with both his mouth and his eyes. “Hey May, you ready?”
    “Am I ever?!” I walked over to him and linked arms as we walked over to his car. It was a nice silver four passenger. And no matter how many times I rode in it, it always felt new.
    He opened and closed my door for me before sliding into the driver’s seat. “Today,” he said as he backed out of the driveway, “Will be an adventure.”
    I smiled. “An adventure, are you kidding? I hope you don’t mean us traveling to different cities by foot, do you?”
    He gave me a quick look. “Not the adventure I was thinking of. At least not today, but you know, you could use the exercise.”
    “Drew!!” I said before swatting an old newspaper at him. He ducked, of course. “You know I’m telling the truth. You need to get out there and run every once in a while. So I was thinking, why don’t we run together for an hour every morning?”
    I swatted at him again. “Running? You MUST be kidding. Isn’t it obvious to you that I suck at running? Hasn’t it ever occurred to you that I HATE running? Drew, my little brother Max runs faster than me!”
    Drew just smiled. “If at once you don’t succeed, try, try again.”
    I couldn’t help but smile. “So what kind of adventure were you thinking, exactly?”
    Drew flicked his hair. I remember thinking he did it to show off but he said it always got into his eyes and annoyed him. “What kind of adventure, well if I told you, it wouldn’t be an adventure.”
    “Nooo, tell me!” I hate it when people do that to me. Tell me something is so cool and not even tell me what it is.
    Drew laughed. “My lips are sealed.” He reached for the radio and fiddled with it until he got to our favorite station. And the song they were playing, turned out to be my favorite. “By popular request,” said the DJ. “Here goes Once Upon a Time.”
    I saw Drew roll his eyes as I began to sing along. “I dreamt… I dreamt that in the deepest of oceans… deepest of oceans… we would meet. In the darkness of the night, in the brightness of the sky, we would me-et… Once upon a time, where fairy tails came true… we would meet; in the darkness of the sea… we would me-et! Oh baby, oh baby, maybe. Maybe we can make this a reality, in once upon a time. In once upon a time in me-e! We can make this a reality, oh baby, enough of this dream! Let us make this into a reality! I once had a dream that we would meet… in the darkness of the sea… in the privacy of me… we would meet… But I’m sick of this dream! I’m sick of dreaming what we can make into a reality! I once had a dream that we would meet… baby can you hear me? Do you dream with me? Oh baby, do you weep with me? Do you toss and turn with thoughts of me? I am sick of this dream… I am sick of dreaming what we can make a reality! Oh baby, oh baby, maybe. Maybe we can make this a reality, in once upon a time. In once upon a time in me-e! We can make this a reality, oh baby, enough of this dream! Let us make this into a reality!”
    I was about to finish the song, but Drew had stopped the car. I looked around. “We’re at your house.” I said, as if it weren’t obvious.
    “Yeah, I know.” Drew opened his door and walked around the car and opened mine.
    “What are we doing here?” I asked.
    “Um, I want you to hear this CD I bought.”
    “Oh,” I followed him to the house where he opened it. “Where are your parents?”
    He shrugged. “Some party. Come on, you go up to my room and I’ll get us something to drink.”
    “Okay.” I guess I should have gotten it at that. I should’ve figured out that Drew didn’t want me to only listen to the CD. But for some reason, my brain didn’t click on the clues and it came as a real surprise.
    When he came up later, he held two glasses of something, I didn’t know what it was; and I was too stupid to actually ask. But I did figure out that whatever it was, it had alcohol in it. Because the next thing I knew we were listening to some punk rock when Drew began rubbing my thigh. “May,” He said. “You don’t know how much, how much I love you.”
    And suddenly I knew what was coming next, love was coming next. The way Drew kissed me, long and hard I knew what was going to happen. I took one drink of whatever was in my glass and then everything became hazy. Hands were going everywhere, tongues in each others mouths and clothes were on the floor. The next thing I remember was waking up in my bed the next day with a massive head ache and my clothes from the day before on the floor. I quickly pulled off my bed sheet to notice that I was wearing some of Drew’s clothes, and I’m wondering, how did I ever get passed mom and dad?
    We did it several times after that, and all those times I came home making sure I still had my clothes on. It was until this morning that I figured out I was pregnant.

Mom comes in from the hallway just to see me crying. Her hand tightly gripped on the phone. “It’s Drew.” She mouths.
    I nod and signal for her to give it to me. Once she leaves the room, I take several deep breaths before talking. “Hi Drew!”
    “Hey, May?” Drew takes in a deep breath. “I have very bad news for you.”
    And suddenly I feel better. If Drew’s news is very bad, maybe mine won’t sound so horrible. “Yeah?”
    “I’m really sorry May.” He takes in another deep breath. “B-but I’m moving.”
    End of chapter one
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Wow know this story is starting to sound intersting, at least May told her parents about her pregnancy. Put me on your PM list when you get the next chapter up.
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

Talking

wow. This story is great! I love the way Caroline is very reasonable about the whole thing, whereas Norman is like a typical Dad. I am a little nervous to see where th advanceshipping comes in lol, cus I don't want May and Drew to break up lol.
    Can I be on the PM list please?
    Great story!
    CuteDrew667
    xoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

I like this story alot... Add me to the PM List
    BTW, It seems PG-13 so far...
    Under construction ^_^;;

I'm so happy you guys like the fic. And I promise I'll try to update by tomorrow by the very least. I'd post it today, but I'm due at the librairy later(stupid volounteering)
    And don't worry CuteDrew667, I'm still debating what the outcome of the story should be.
    I'll pm you guys when the second chapter is up. Again thanks for the reviews!
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

...I never really have gotten round to read your fics, so here goes. xD

Your story has a decent plot, but with Shuu uh...Wow. You really made me hate Shuu. >_< I mean, he gave Haruka alcohol? >_< Bad Shuu. >O It wasn't really Haruka's fault anyway, I mean Shuu tricked her.

It gives me an idea that Shuu was taking advantage of her, and has another girlfriend out there. O___o;; Maybe that's why he was moving. O___o;;

I can figure out your plot very well...I think. O__o But I'm not going to say it your story is going to be ruined. xD

And yeah, I think it's PG-13 so far. Unless the next coming chapters are R rated.

Nice chapter, you described the emotions the charactors were feeling, but I guess you could put in more descriptions on the plots. But anyway, I can't wait for the next few chapters. ^^
    Last edited by Stephy; 24th July 2006 at 3:27 PM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

i love your story, it is really interesting and lovely. rather funny too and you can see her parents reactions are valid {as in it'd happen in real life} i love your story. brilliantement. add me to your pm list please.

from deadlyrose
    Chapter three now up. Please read
    Thnx go to kitsune boy389 for the banner. profile pic, thanx to yuki.
    here is my authors profile
    the clubs i belong to

Default 2nd chapter

I really thank you for your complements you guys. And true, it does seem PG-13. But I guess I'll have to write something to make it rated R, huh? Anywayz, here's the second chapter and I hope you like it!
    Chapter 2
    “B-but I’m moving.”
    It took May sometime to register that through her head. Moving, Drew was moving. “No, YOU CAN’T!!” She screamed suddenly and she knows what Drew is doing, he’s holding the phone away from his ear so she doesn’t make him deaf.
    “I’m sorry May.” He finally says. “It wasn’t my idea, it was my parents.”
    “What am I going to do without you?” May asks, on the verge of tears.
    “I… We….” Drew sighs. “I won’t be moving for a month, so we can still see each other.”
    May knows what he means, he’s a boy. What kind of boy doesn’t think about having sex with his girlfriend? “A month? That’s it! But Drew, I need you!”
    “I, well, I wish I could stay May but..” Drew sighs again, and May knows she’s making it hard for him to explain. “But, May, just give it two years. And I’ll be back.”
    “Two years?”
    “Well, yeah. I’ll be eighteen by then.”
    “Oh yeah.” May takes in a deep breath. “Um, Drew? C-can I tell you my bad news?”
    “Um, sure.” Drew lets out a little laugh. “It can’t be as bad as my news.”
    May smiles, sadly. “You be the judge.”
    “Okay, so what’s the news?” he asks.
    “Mm, well. I’m… I’m sort of pregnant.” There, she said it. She waits to listen for Drew’s reaction. But he’s far from sad or angry. He’s actually surprised.
    “Pregnant? Really? When did this happen?”
    “I don’t know.” She admits. “Probably sometime last week.”
    “Oh…” Now the news was finally sinking in.
    “My parents want me to tell you to set up a date to break the news to your parents.” She says.
    “Tell them no need.” says Drew, as if it was normal for sixteen year-old girls to get pregnant. But then again, it probably is. But not for May, no siree. May Maple, daughter of the strong Norman and beautiful Caroline, sister of the smart Max, was expected to be perfect too in her own way. And getting pregnant while being at the age of sixteen was not perfect. “Drew! What if mom and dad are planning to send me away!?”
    “WHAT?!” Drew says. “May, calm down. We’ll get through this. Somehow.”
    “But, Drew. Mom wants to kill the baby and dad doesn’t. And they want to discuss it with your parents and what if your parents want to kill it too? And then we’ll have to run away together and become the youngest parents ever. And then when our kid becomes old enough, they’ll ask why we’re not married and why it doesn’t have grandparents. And we’ll have to tell it the whole story. And they’ll get so angry with us that it will run away. And then it will get killed somehow and we’ll go to jail because we’re the parents and we didn’t bother looking after our own child. And…”
    “May, listen, deep breaths, okay? I said we’ll get through it, didn’t I? So we’ll get through it. And tell your parents that I’ll tell mine about it, okay? No need to make a big fuss over something so small.”
    May takes in a deep breath. “Okay Drew, I’ll listen to you. B-but you’re moving.”
    “I know, but I’ll be checking in on you every so often so it’ll seem like I never left.”
    May smiles. “Oh, Drew, you’re the best.”
    Normally Drew would say something like I know But instead he said. “Don’t worry May. You’re way too important in my life to forget.”
    “Aw, Drew! Thanks.”
    “Hm, well, I gotta go train for the contest.”
    May gasps, how could she forget? “WAIT, DREW!!!”
    “What?”
    “I can’t go… to the contest, I mean.”
    “What, your parents said you couldn’t or something?”
    “No, it’s just…” She sighs. “Remember that contest two years ago? The one where this lady was pregnant, but it was just her first week. And they didn’t allow her to enter. Well, by the time the contest comes around, I’ll be in my second week.”
    “Oh.” And this time May could tell Drew was disappointed. Drew becoming speechless was so rare it barely ever happened. And May wished she could say something more. Comfort him the way he did for her, the way he always did for her. And at times like these, she always found herself wondering why Drew had picked her to be his girlfriend. He had said he loved her, but why? She wasn’t any good to him. And there were so many prettier girls out there. She couldn’t even do the one thing all girls should know how to do: comfort. “Um, Drew?”
    “I have to go.” says Drew. “I have to train.”
    “Oh, okay.” He hangs up. And she does too. Holding the phone tightly gripped in her right hand, it felt like it was going to break. And then May placed the phone, gently, back down on her bed, as if it were going to break.

“Life stinks.” declared May as she was feeding her evee. It was lunch time and all her other pokemon were knee-deep in their meals. They were too hungry to reply. “You guys are lucky.” May hugged her knees tightly. “It’s not like you guys have any problems in the romance department.”
    “You do?” Max appeared from behind the gym with his own Ralts.
    “Hey, at least I have a romance. Unlike some people.” May eyed Max. And Max in return rolled his eyes. “Oh please, why would I wanna waste my time with that? It seems like its giving you nothing but trouble.”
    “Yeah, well when one falls in love, one must expect trouble.”
    “Where’d you get that off? A cereal box?”
    “Okay, so I did.” May stood up angrily. “You didn’t come all the way here just to argue with me, did you?”
    “No, I didn’t.” Max picked up his Ralts. It wasn’t the same one he had befriended years ago, but these two had gone a long way. May almost smile looking at her younger brother now, he had changed so much. Max had traded in his glasses for contacts to show off his eyes. That or he was sick of always pushing his glasses back into place. He no longer wore shorts but khakis and instead of the green t-shirt he wore before, he changed it to a jungle green short sleeve jacket with a white Tee under that. May remembered when Max had first gone out on his journey. He wanted to do Kanto first, then Johto, and last Hoen. He had started his journey when he was twelve instead of ten. He wanted to work more with pokemon before being sure he was ready for traveling together with them. And now he was currently in the Kanto league, waiting at home until the pokemon league. But he was not alone; he was traveling with another boy and girl. The boy, Timmy from Little Root, had met up with Max as he was getting his own first pokemon. Timmy was a blond with blue eyes and was slightly taller than Max. They met up with Cindy, the girl, when they both decided to challenge the Pewter city gym. She was a brunette with black eyes. She was older than the two by a year but was the smallest one there. Her dream was a bit different than Max and Timmy. She wanted to get strong enough to one day challenge her older brother. She wasn’t interested in badges or pokemon ribbons. She was more into getting her pokemon stronger so she could beat her older brother and show her parents she was worthy enough to be called their daughter. So she traveled with Max and Timmy to see the scenery while she trained, and just to have an excuse to travel. Although Max had never admitted it, he had a crush on Cindy. The way he seemed so interested in whatever she said, even if it was something like ‘I’m going to sleep.’ But Timmy and Cindy were currently at their own houses, resting at home until they would once again meet and go to the pokemon league with Max at the Indigo Plateau together. “I want you to battle me.”
    “Battle you?” repeated May. “Max, I’m a little busy.”
    “You’re too scared, huh?” Max put down Ralts with a smug look on his face. “You think you’ll lose because I’m way stronger than you are now.”
    “Puh-lease!” May reached down for her eevee. “You are not stronger than me.”
    “I’m not? Okay then, let’s see how the battle ends.”
    “Okay then,” said May. “Let’s battle in the gym. It’ll be better than here.”
    “Wait,” Max held up his hand. “Why don’t we make things interesting?”
    “Interesting? Max, you can’t be suggesting betting on our match, can you?”
    Max grinned. “Not money though.” He shrugged, “I’m broke.”
    May heaved out a big sigh. “Me too. So what do you want to bet?”
    “Mm, if I win, you…” Max tapped his chin. “If I win, you stop saying I like Cindy.”
    “Aw come on Max!” May smiled. “You two look so cute together.”
    “That’s what I’m going to place on the bet.” Max fixed his stare on May. “Wait, you don’t honestly think I’m going to win do you?”
    “Huh? What? Of course you’re not going to win. I am!” May felt as if she were already losing to Max, even though their battle hadn’t even started. “Um, if I win. I want you to confess to Cindy your everlasting love.”
    “Everlasting love? Are you kidding?”
    “Should I be?” May smiled. “Aw, wittle Maxy doesn’t tink he will win?”
    “Of course I’m going to win!” he barked. “Come on, let’s go!”
    “Whatever you say.” May followed Max to the Pettalburg gym. The gym was on its way for a makeover as Carolyn had put it. It was scheduled to be knocked down in two months so they could make room for a bigger gym. Norman hardly ever trained in this one so May and Max were free to use it.
    Max reached for a pokeball from his backpack. “I’m not going to let you win May. Believe me; I’m not going to let you win. Go, Volpix! I choose you!”
    Max’s Volpix stood proudly before him awaiting her opponent. Volpix looked somewhat like a little red fox with more tails than it was supposed to have; six. May often found herself thinking that if Max had entered Volpix in a pokemon contest, he could probably win. But as Max had told her a million times before, he wasn’t interested in pokemon contests.
    May reached down to her own backpack, who should she send in to battle Volpix? Volpix was a fire pokemon, so May would choose her Warturtle. Who not to long ago was just a baby squirturtle. May smiled. “I can’t believe I’m taking this seriously. Go Wartortle!” Wartortle jumped out of his pokeball and glared down at Volpix. Being at the second stage of his evolution and having the element that Volpix was weak against, wartortle had an advantage. He was bigger than Volpix and resembled his first stage of evolution. The only difference was that the shade of blue on his skin was darker and he had two feather-like ears popping out from both sides of his head.
    “Who’s going first, May?” asked Max.
    May grinned. “Why don’t you? You are, after all, my little brother.”
    Max snorted. “You’re going to regret that. Go Volpix, use swift!”
    “Swift?” May pointed towards wartortle. “Go Warturtle, dodge it and use water gun.”
    Volpix opened her mouth to let out tiny stars heading for Warturtle. Warturtle jumped into the air just as May had told him to and once he was safe, he opened his own mouth and let out water.
    When May looked up to see if Max was at all scared of how the battle was going, he was smiling. “You know what to do Volpix!”
    Volpix immediately began to dig. And when watergun finally reached her, Volpix was already down underneath the ground. Max was still smiling. “Am I still weak May? Am I still wittle Maxy?”
    He was just trying to rub it in May’s face, and it was working.
    “You see,” continued Max. “I picked Volpix because she’s one of my best pokemon. It didn’t matter if I chose first or second, Volpix was my best choice. May, don’t you remember Ash telling you that weaknesses don’t matter? Choosing your pokemon just because its element is your opponent’s weakness doesn’t always secure a win for you. Let this be a lesson.”
    “Well you’re not Ash.” huffed May. “I just let you get away with that. I, of course, don’t want to beat you too badly.”
    “Right.” Max smiled. “Okay Volpix, time for part two of our plan!”
    “Keep an eye out for it Warturtle!”
    “War… turtle.”
    “Voolll pix!”
    Wartortle scanned the area awaiting Volpix to jump out and attack him. Volpix, of course knew what Max was talking about. It was the same move they used against Surge and won. Volpix was told to sit under until the pokemon and trainer were going crazy from waiting. And then, in the last minute, it would attack from beneath.
    “Wartortle!” called May. “Follow Volpix down underneath!”
    “Wartortle!” Wartortle jumped into the whole Volpix had recently dug.
    “What are you doing?” asked Max. “Wartortle is not supposed to do that. He doesn’t even know how to use dig.”
    “Oh, you know what Ash always says. A pokemon battle is all about the ways you use your pokemon’s attacks. Don’t try to be too boring and call out normal attacks, you have to be creative. And I’m just trying to end the battle early.” May winked. “Let this be a lesson.”
    Max glared over at her. This wasn’t supposed to happen, Wartortle wasn’t supposed to come down with Volpix. This wasn’t part of the plan.
    May smiled to see Max’s anger, hesitation, and confused face. He was certainly not expecting this from May. “Serves you right!” She said. “Next time, you’ll think twice before you challenge you’re big sister.”
    Max rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the pokemon underneath. They had been quiet for some time and it worried Max. “Volpix, are you alright?!”
    May turned her attention back to the hole as well. Although she sounded pretty confident, she didn’t know if she should be celebrating or mourning.
    And then suddenly, before their eyes; the hole spat out water like a geyser. The water shot straight up startling Max and May; they both practically fell backwards on their behinds. The water reached the ceiling of the gym, and on top of it sat Volpix, smiling. Immediately she jumped off when she saw Max, and almost to prove she was okay, Volpix jumped into Max’s arms. “Alright Volpix!!! You’re okay!”
    “Volpix!!!”
    May looked worriedly at the hole. Where was her wartortle? “Wartortle!? Are you okay?”
    “War…turtle.” The turtle like pokemon climbed its way out of the hole and began walking towards May. “Wartortle! You’re okay!?”
    “War… tur-” Warturtle fainted on his way towards May.
    “Alright! We won Volpix! WE WON!!!!”
    “VOLPIX!!!!”
    Max began to spin around with Volpix in his arms. “I can’t believe it! I didn’t think we were going to win! But we did! We WON!!!”
    May slumped her shoulders as she called Wartortle back into his pokeball. “You did great Wartortle. Take a nice long break.”
    “I won May! I BEAT you!”
    “Yes Max, I know.”
    “No more talking about me liking Cindy, right?”
    “That was part of the deal, right?”
    Max smiled, and began to spin around again. May was getting annoyed with him and began to chase him around the gym.
    Carolyn entered the gym just as Max and May were running around it. “Um, May?”
    “Yeah?” May stopped running and Max collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion.
    “Telephone, from Pallet.”
    May suddenly felt excitement surge through her body, it felt like every bone in her body was celebrating. “A-Ash from Pallet?”
    Carolyn smiled. “The one and only.”
    End of chapter 2
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

*squeals* Oh no, oh no, oh no. It is gonn be ash and she is going to fall him him. noooo!
    lol.
    I loved it!
    “I know, but I’ll be checking in on you every so often so it’ll seem like I never left.”
    May smiles. “Oh, Drew, you’re the best.”
    For some reason, I think May was kidding herself then. Because even though me loves Drew no matter what he does. he wasn't very..er..sensitive or "caring" about her being pregnant. and really, after knowing that, he should've refused to leave. So i think May was just trying to see the best in him lol.
    “Mm, if I win, you…” Max tapped his chin. “If I win, you stop saying I like Cindy.”
    “Aw come on Max!” May smiled. “You two look so cute together.”
    “That’s what I’m going to place on the bet.” Max fixed his stare on May. “Wait, you don’t honestly think I’m going to win do you?”
    “Huh? What? Of course you’re not going to win. I am!” May felt as if she were already losing to Max, even though their battle hadn’t even started. “Um, if I win. I want you to confess to Cindy your everlasting love.”
    “Everlasting love? Are you kidding?”
    lol, Cindy and Max..I have the feeling that their relationship would be similar to Ash and Misty's. just my hunch lol. aww I wish may had won so he would have had to admit his feelings for her.
    Great Chapter bbz! Can't wait til the next installment.
    xoxoxoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

it's a great fic so far but i found an eror it's vUlpix not vOlpix.
    Like the old chinese say:
    Only Noctowl and hoothoot have better eyes
    for the dark than for the light

I like this fic but its Vulpix and Wartortle not Volpix and Warturtle.
    Under construction ^_^;;

still gets better (but May did tell Drew about her pregnancy), and Max with a volpix is so cute (what a cute pokemon to own)

This is pretty good so far.I wander what ashy boy has to say,oh well guess I'll have to wait.love it keep the exellent work up!

This is so good, keep up the good work

BTW this looks like a soap opera or something
    Thanks to Pink Skitty for the Awesome Banner!

the story was lovely, i loved it. but you spelt vulpix and squirtle wrong...

from deadlyrose
    Chapter three now up. Please read
    Thnx go to kitsune boy389 for the banner. profile pic, thanx to yuki.
    here is my authors profile
    the clubs i belong to

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyrose
    the story was lovely, i loved it. but you spelt vulpix and squirtle wrong...

from deadlyrose
    Yeah, ppl have already mentioned that. Sorry, I'm not a good speller. -_-;;

BTW this looks like a soap opera or something
    Funny, I haven't watched much soap operas. But I guess I'll take that as a complement.

Here's the third chapter and I am so glad with the way this story is going. Again, thanks for all your reviews.

Chapter 3
    May sat down in her bedroom with the telephone close to her ear. Ash, she hadn’t spoken to him since Thanksgiving, she hadn’t seen him since the last summer. And she hadn’t really traveled with him since she was thirteen. Back when they were both training to reach their goals, dreams. They were now both currently sixteen and it was Ash who got what he wanted. May was still waiting and training to become a Pokemon coordinator while Ash was already a Pokemon Master. Sometimes she felt pathetic beside him, but the good thing about Ash was that he wasn’t the kind of guy who would push it up your face.
    “Hey, May! What’s up?”
    “Is that how you always start conversations, ‘what’s up?’” May sighed. “Because that’s the same way you opened it up the last time we talked to each other.”
    “Okay then, what do you want me to do?” asked Ash. He sounded as if May were challenging him or something, when really she was just kidding around.
    “Well, what about something like: Oh May, I haven’t seen you in so many months and my heart yearns to be with you again!”
    Ash pretended to make gagging noises and the two of them began to laugh.
    “But I’m serious.” said Ash. “What’s up? How are you? How are your parents, your pokemon, your…”
    “Boyfriend?” May smiled. “Everything is great Ash! My parents are fine. Dad is still training but I think he’s losing his pokemon skills or something. He’s been giving out a lot more badges than usual. Mom’s been trying all year to get him to go on vacation and he finally agreed. So I’ll be home alone all next month! Max, thank you for not asking, is fine too. But he has this little… well; I’m not supposed to say anything about it. And my pokemon are pumped for the next contest and Drew’s moving in a month.”
    “Cool, I mean, everything but the Drew moving thing.” Ash replied. “I’ve seen Max recently May, that’s why I didn’t ask about him. And, why’s Drew moving? You two have a fight?”
    “We didn’t fight. Why do you assume that just because he’s moving we fought? We didn’t fight, okay Ash! WE DIDN’T FIGHT!!”
    “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it May. It was just a question.” Ash sighed. “Um, well. What about your contests? How are they going?”
    “Fine. But enough about me, what about you Ash? Life must be easier for you since you’re now a Pokemon Master, right?” May felt pleased to have changed the subject. If they had stayed on the subject of Drew, they might have gotten into May’s baby problem.
    “Life, easy? Are you kidding? It’s so annoying.” said Ash. “I mean, I liked it way back when I got the title of being a Pokemon Master. And I’m still loving the fact that I fulfilled my dream. But it seriously sucks to be a Pokemon Master because you’re so high on the food chain.”
    “High on the food chain?” repeated May. “What’s that mean? And I thought you wanted to be a Pokemon Master, isn’t it the life?”
    Ash chuckled. “Sure, it sounds like it’s the life. But it sure isn’t mine. Nor yours, nor any other sane person.”
    “Whoa, sounds like you’re pretty ticked off.”
    “I am, well not ticked; more like stressed.” Ash sighed. “May, they want me EVERYWHERE! I loved traveling with you, Misty, Brock, Max, and Tracy. But I don’t even have time for that anymore. Ever since I became a Pokemon Master the Elite four have been training me like crazy. And when I’m not training, I’m at some league’s championship. If I’m not there, I’m judging some tournament, and if I’m not THERE; I’m at home tidying everything up.”
    “Whoa, you have your life thought out.” said May with a little laugh.
    “Gee, thanks.”
    “Joke! Joke! Ash, why are you tidying up? I mean, no offence, but I thought your mom and Mr. Mime did that.”
    “Don’t you remember mom and the prof’s wedding last summer? Well they decided to go on some three month honey moon. Mom took Mr. Mime and she told me I have to make sure the house is clean. And boy May, it sure does take a lot out of a guy.”
    “I can imagine. But what about Misty, Tracy, and Brock? Can’t they help you?”
    “No.” Ash yawned. “Sorry, I’m a little sleepy. But anyways, none of them can help me. Brock has his hands tied down right now. He’s dating some girl and is expected to watch his ten little siblings. Tracy has his hands full too. As you can imagine, he has to watch the lab now that the prof’s gone. And his girlfriend Sakura, you don’t know her. We met her way back in Johto. She’s always hanging around the lab with Tracy since now they can’t really date. Misty has to watch the gym, help with her parents so her sisters are ready for their weddings (each in a different month), buy a dress for the wedding, and learn how to be the flower girl.”
    “Oh my God, Ash.”
    “What?”
    May felt as if she were sinking into her computer chair. “I feel so pathetic next to you guys. All your lives are so busy while mine is so boring!”
    “Are you kidding, we’d all love to switch places with you. Oh and by the way Misty said she was going to call you later to invite your family to her sisters’ weddings.”
    “Thanks. But Ash! I wish MY life could be as busy as yours are, It seems like I have nothing to do.”
    “Yes you do! Don’t you have a Pokemon Contest coming up? You should be training for that! I’d help, but… Well let’s just say it’s hard enough for me and Pikachu to find time to sleep.”
    “Mm, then what am I going to do after the contest? The next one is not in…” May paused. “Hey wait, I KNOW!”
    “Know what? What are you going to do?”
    “I’m going to be your maid!” shouted May, she was feeling so excited with her idea that Ash’s answer made her feel depressed.
    “Maid? As in clean my house? Are you crazy?”
    “Well, why not? I have nothing to do and you need all the help in the world.” May saddened. “But it was a stupid idea, huh?”
    “Not stupid.” said Ash. “Just not thought out. I mean, have you ever thought of where you would sleep?”
    “Your house; it’s not like I could walk home from Pallet everyday, Ash. There’s an ocean separating us.”
    “I know that. And I’m really happy that you’re worried about me. But my house May? I’m not there every night, like I said, I’m always expected somewhere.”
    “That’s not an excuse Ash. You just give me an extra key to your house and I’ll just clean up there, so when you come; you can just go to sleep.” replied May.
    “When do you think you could do it? I mean, if I’m not wrong; Max has a championship coming up in Kanto, right? You can’t just skip out on that.”
    “I don’t plan to. See, Max and his friends are meeting up soon. The whole month when I’m home alone? Max will be training with his two little friends and mom and dad are vacationing at some hot island. By the time mom and dad come home, it will be time for Max’s championship, and we’ll all go to cheer him on.”
    “You already have seats? I heard they were very expensive this year.”
    “Uh, hello Ash, we’re family. We get the seats for free.” May smiled. “Now don’t avoid our previous topic Ash. Do you think I could be your maid?”
    Ash sighed. “Maybe it’s because I’m so sleepy, but I guess having you around would be good.”
    “YES!!!” May jumped up and down around her room. “Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!”
    Ash laughed. “No problem. If you were really that desperate, I would’ve had you here sooner.”
    “I’m not desperate!” said May when she finally caught her breath. “I just wanna see you Ash. I miss you.”
    “I miss you too.” Ash laughed again. “But you don’t see me asking to be your maid.”
    “Yeah…” May felt so happy that Drew’s story about moving seemed to be yesterday’s news. He was going to check in anyway, right? So May didn’t really have to worry. Wasn’t she allowed to get excited about meeting with Ash again?
    “Oh God. May? Seems like Lance is calling me, AGAIN.” Ash sighed. “I’ll call you later, okay?”
    “No, I mean.” May took in a deep breath. “Give me your e-mail.”
    “Oh, okay. Well it’s ashyboy@pika.com.”
    May grinned. “Ashy boy?”
    “Look, Gary made it for me and I didn’t know what to call it. So what’s yours?”
    “Mine is mayiscute@pika.com.”
    “May is cute? Aren’t we conceded?”
    “I learn from the best. Thanks for all those years of teaching, Ash.”
    Ash laughed. “Well, I gotta go.”
    “Okay, bye.” May smiled as she turned off the phone and held it against her chest. Ash, she was going to see Ash again. That’s why her heart was beating so fast. But if that explained her heart, what explained her red face? “I just miss him.” said May, reassuring herself. “Ash and I have gone so far together, and I just miss him.”
    May let out a happy sigh before turning to her nightstand. There sat two pictures; one with her and Drew, and another with her and Ash. The one with Drew was taken last year when a carnival came to town and May had insisted they go together. They had hopped into a photo booth and made their best smiles. May had the best one enlarged and framed. The one with Ash was taken so many years before, when May was eleven. They all wanted to take pictures so when they split, they would always remember each other. First Ash, Pikachu, and Max took a picture together and Brock and May. Second it Max and May together and Ash, Pikachu, and Brock. And then after Max and Brock’s picture Max said he was sick of pictures and wanted to do something, so he, Pikachu, and Brock decided to go start a game of passing the ball. Ash wanted to join them too but May had insisted he stay so they could take just one picture together. May told him to make the funniest silliest face he could make up, so he did. They both stuck their fingers into their mouths and stuck out their tongues. Sometimes when May was sad or scared she reached for that picture or the one with Drew, and she would suddenly feel so much better. But when she stopped traveling with Ash, she had cried for a night. She would’ve cried more if Drew hadn’t moved to Pettalburg the next day.
    “Hey May?” Norman appeared out of the brunette’s door.
    “Yeah, dad?”
    “Are you done with the phone?” Norman cleared his throat. “I have to make sure that the gym will be watched when I’m gone.”
    “You don’t trust me?” asked May.
    “No, I didn’t think you wanted to watch. Do you?”
    May stood up. “Actually, I’m due in Pallet that month dad.”
    “Pallet?” Norman looked as if he were thinking of who May knew in Pallet town.
    “Yeah, Pallet.” May handed Norman the phone and practically danced out the door.
    “Oh, May?”
    May turned back to Norman.
    “We’ll be going over to Drew’s house tomorrow to speak with his parents. You know, about the whole situation.”
    Instantly, May’s face fell and it seemed like she was thrown into freezing cold water. She walked back to Norman and grabbed the phone. “O-on second thought, I may need this for one more phone call.” May left before Norman could say a word. She walked into Max’s bedroom and closed the door. Drew had told her that he was going to tell his parents, May felt that she had to at least warn him. “Please pick up.” she begged as the phone rang.
    Finally at the fourth ring, Mrs. Almond, Drew’s mom picked up the phone. “Hello?”
    “H-hi.” May’s voice came out squeakier and lower than she intended. It almost sounded as if she were scared or nervous. But she had nothing to be scared or nervous of, so why did it feel like the world was going to collapse on her?
    “Hello?” came Mrs. Almond’s voice again.
    “Hello, um, may I speak with Drew please?”
    “Drew? Oh, I’m sorry dear. He went out with May Maple. Do you know her? She dates my son.”
    “D-date? When did he leave?”
    “Mm, I’m not sure. Was it three hours ago? I think it was.”
    May gulped. “A-and he t-told you that he went to take her out. Even when he’s not supposed to today?”
    “Yup, that’s what I told him. I told him May would probably be busy today and he said he wanted to surprise her. I bet they’re at the movies or something. Kids these days, something as small as a TV can keep them busy.”
    “A-and he left three hours ago?”
    “If not more.”
    “Oh, okay.”
    “Listen dear, I’d love to sit and chat. But Mark and I, you see, we really have to go. But if you want Drew, he should be home soon.”
    “O-okay.” May hung up the phone but her hand couldn’t stop shaking. She felt something inside of her scream, or was that her? It was hard to tell when you felt like your body was never going to stop shaking. Max kicked the door open and glared at her. “What are you doing in my room May? There’s a reason why it’s called my room.”
    May looked over at Max and immediately started crying.
    “What’s wrong May?” asked Max as he ran over to his sister.
    “Oh Max.” May wept into her brother’s shirt. “I have a bad feeling about Drew.”
    End of Chapter three

Oh yeah, I'm not sure what most ppl use as Drew's last name, that's why I used "Almond", but if you know the more preferable last name it would be greatly appreciated if you jot it in your review. Thanks.
    Last edited by Uzamaki Hinata; 27th July 2006 at 8:53 AM.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

*faints*
    oh my god oh my god oh my god. Where do I even start to comment. May wants to be Ash's maid???? lol. somehow I think more will happen than just cleaning.

“Hello, um, may I speak with Drew please?”
    “Drew? Oh, I’m sorry dear. He went out with May Maple. Do you know her? She dates my son.”
    “D-date? When did he leave?”
    “Mm, I’m not sure. Was it three hours ago? I think it was.”
    May gulped. “A-and he t-told you that he went to take her out. Even when he’s not supposed to today?”
    “Yup, that’s what I told him. I told him May would probably be busy today and he said he wanted to surprise her. I bet they’re at the movies or something. Kids these days, something as small as a TV can keep them busy.”
    “A-and he left three hours ago?”
    “If not more.”
    “Oh, okay.”
    “Listen dear, I’d love to sit and chat. But Mark and I, you see, we really have to go. But if you want Drew, he should be home soon.”
    “O-okay.” May hung up the phone but her hand couldn’t stop shaking. She felt something inside of her scream, or was that her? It was hard to tell when you felt like your body was never going to stop shaking. Max kicked the door open and glared at her. “What are you doing in my room May? There’s a reason why it’s called my room.”
    May looked over at Max and immediately started crying.
    “What’s wrong May?” asked Max as he ran over to his sister.
    “Oh Max.” May wept into her brother’s shirt. “I have a bad feeling about Drew.”
    *gasp* How bloody intruiging! I really really wanna know where Drew has got to. oh how I pray he isn't off with another girl. mind you...May isn't being much better, and yet she is so upset when Drew does it. hmm. this story is brill! Please update soon, and let me know!!
    xoxoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

lol May wants to be Ash's Maid, but then there is the Drew thing. But i am starting to like this story, so continue on

PS
    You know me and May are both in the same situation, to the point were she told her parents, and i didnt.

This is getting more exiting by the chapter,I wonder what's up with drew and wonder what happens when may goes to pallet.anyway keep the exellent work up!

Wow this is really starting to get good. I mean I liked it from the beginning but wow. I wonder what's going on with Drew. Oh well guess I'll have to wait to find out.
    BTW just so you know the email addresses turned out as actual links. Wonder what happens if you click on them. lol

Talking Yay, chapter 4!!!!!

*looks around* Oh wow, I love all your reviews and I know it sounds like I'm singing the same song but seriously, I enjoy reading all your reviews.^^

I was thinking about where I should go with the story and then it came to me. I think for right now the story's going to be 14 chapters long! *o*

And yes, I know they are links, I tried changing them but they keep staying like that. I guess I'll try again.

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 4

“What do you mean?” asked Max
    “I mean… well, it’s hard to explain.” May stood up and wiped away the last of her tears. “But I need to go.”
    “Where? Wait, I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”
    “Nothing.” May walked out of Max’s room leaving him confused. But she could have cared less; she had to go to Drew’s. For some reason, there was a bad feeling swelling around her gut. Was it because Mrs. Almond had clearly pointed out that Drew had left for May’s three hours ago and he had never showed up? And he had said this morning that he was going to train when they always did that together. May quicken towards the door when Carolyn stopped her. “Where are you going, May?”
    “T-to Drew’s.”
    Carolyn shook her head. “No way, its pitch black out there, you’re not going to go anywhere.”
    “But I have to.” replied May. “He… I…”
    “You want to go over a boy’s house? At night? I’m assuming his parents aren’t there.” Carolyn shook her head again. “May, I can’t believe you’re doing this right after we have confirmed your pregnancy.”
    “What? No, I wasn’t planning on doing that!” shouted May. “I need to go see him, mom.”
    “Well, you’ll just have to wait until tomorrow.” said Carolyn. “Besides, dinner is going to be ready soon.”
    “Okay.” May watched as Carolyn left for the kitchen, and for a second, she was going to run out the door. But decided not to, Drew was probably at home anyway, right? He couldn’t have went to some other girl’s house, May was his girlfriend. But, still. Why did May have this bad feeling that Drew never intended on going to her house, but someone else’s? But that wasn’t the only feeling that was swirling inside of her. She also felt guilty for some reason. But why did she feel so guilty? Why did she feel as if she did something unfaithful to Drew? Was being excited to see your best guy friend like cheating on your boyfriend? May sighed and headed towards her room, maybe it was. And if that was the case, then she had to inform Ash that she wasn’t going anymore.
    May slid into her computer chair and started up the computer. Who would feel more crushed? She thought; her or Ash?
    “May!”
    May looked around her room, for a second it sounded as if Drew were calling her. But that was crazy, what would he be doing at May’s house now?
    “May! Open your window, May!!”
    May sighed and stood up and went over to her window. She slowly pulled her curtain up. When she looked around she finally noticed Drew. There he stood in the darkness with nothing but only his shining green eyes to tell it was Drew. He was staring back at her as she stood there frozen for a few seconds. “Boo!”
    “Ahhhhh!” May screamed and fell backwards.
    Drew laughed. “Oh man, you should’ve seen your face May!”
    “Oh yeah? It’s probably the last of my face you’ll see if you don’t shut up.”
    Drew grinned. “It was a joke. Now come on, open your window.”
    “What, no climbing my hair?” May smiled as she opened her window.
    Drew climbed in and fell on to May’s bed. “God, I’m so tired.”
    “Are you?” May locked her bedroom door and fell next to Drew. “What are you doing here anyway?”
    “I was thinking.” said Drew turning over to May. “I think we should kill it.”
    “Kill it?” repeated May. “Kill who? Kill what?”
    “Kill the baby.” Drew moved closer to May and kissed her full on the lips.
    May broke it off and sat up. “Kill the baby? Are you kidding? No way!”
    “Why not?” asked Drew, sitting up as well. “You won’t be able to take care of it May. You’re only sixteen.”
    “I don’t care.” said May. “That’s not fair to the baby Drew. I think we were idiots to… to do this this early. But we can’t just take it out on the baby.”
    “May, listen. We are not ready for parenthood. I’m an only child and Max is only two years younger than you, it’s not like you have any baby experience.”
    “But my parents’ do.” argued May. “And they’ll help me whenever I need it.”
    “But that’s the thing; you’ll need it all the time.” Drew put his arm around May’s waist. “Do you want to be stuck with a baby in your last years of being a teen? Or do you want to be free to do it again without worrying about the consequences?”
    “That’s the thing with you Drew.” May stood up. “You never think of the consequences. As much as I’d like to dump these problems on someone else, I can’t. And yes, I do understand that you won’t be here and mom and dad won’t be able to help me all the time, but that gives me no right to kill my baby!”
    “Our baby,” corrected Drew. “And fine, suit yourself. But I bet if there were any other girls who were pregnant; they would get rid of the baby. If I told them I mean.”
    “Wait, what?” May frowned. “Just because you’re my boyfriend now Drew, it doesn’t give you a right to order me around.”
    “I’m not saying that.” Drew lied back down on May’s bed. “I’m saying since I got you pregnant, I should have the bigger say in this.”
    “I can’t believe you!” May slid back into her computer chair. “You didn’t get me pregnant… I mean it’s as much as my fault as it is yours. And no, you don’t have the bigger say. I’m the one who should have it since the baby’s in me!”
    “No, it is my entire fault because I’m the one who laid the moves, right?”
    “So, I could’ve said no!”
    “No, the girls can’t say no because of hormones. I mean, come on, you can’t resist something like sex.”
    “Guys are the ones who are always thinking about that!” May turned back to her computer in frustration. “I can’t believe we’re having this argument! I can’t believe I ever felt guilty for you!”
    Drew sat up. “Guilty? What, did you cheat on me?”
    “No,” May sighed and clicked onto the internet icon on her desktop. “I didn’t cheat. It’s just that I’m going to Pallet town for a month.”
    “Why?”
    “Because I’m helping out Ash, that’s it, I swear.”
    “And you were guilty because of that?”
    “Are you mad?”
    Drew smiled and stood up. “Me, mad? At that? No way, you’re just helping him out, right? I mean, I heard being a Pokemon Master is tough.”
    “It is!” said May as she typed in her e-mail.
    “Well I’m not mad.” confirmed Drew as if May hadn’t heard the first time. “You are, of course, sleeping in a hotel right? And not with him.”
    “Actually…” May smiled back at Drew. “I’m sleeping at his house.”
    “Why?” Drew frowned. “May, you do know if Ash makes a hit for you, you’ll be powerless to him, right? And whether you like it or not, you will cheat on me.”
    “Ash, are you kidding?” May laughed. “Last I remembered, Ash never noticed a girl in his life.”
    “A lot can happen to a guy when he gets older.”
    “Not Ash,” May turned back to her computer. “I have to check my e-mail Drew, one second.”
    Drew flicked his hair. “Whatever, I’m out.”
    “Oh wait!” May stood up and grabbed hold of Drew’s hand. “Dad told me to tell you we’re going to your house tomorrow. You know, to talk.”
    “Okay.” Drew pulled May closer to him until she could smell his expensive cologne. “I’m going to miss you.”
    “I-I’m going to miss you too.”
    “You know, there’s no other girlfriend I like best.” Drew leaned towards May and kissed her again, full on the lips. But this time he stuck his tongue in her mouth. May felt as if she were going to faint. Her knees were weak and it felt like they were ready to collapse. “Th-thanks.”
    Drew smiled. “I have to go.” He walked back over to May’s window, climbed out of it, and disappeared into May’s darkened yard.
    May found herself smiling as well, those two had just been arguing; and just like that, it was yesterday’s news. She sank into her computer chair once again to find her computer screaming “Someone wants to chat with you! Someone wants to chat with you!”
    May clicked onto the Pika messenger icon to see who it was. Mistofthesea wants to talk with you! It said.

Mistofthesea: Hey May, you there?

Mayiscute: Yeah

Mayiscute: Why?

Mistofthesea: Ash is over here, and he told me you’re coming to visit, is that true?

Mayiscute: Yeah.

Mistofthesea: If you have nowhere to sleep, I know this really cute place that’s cheap.

Mayiscute: Thanks, but, I have somewhere to sleep already.

Mayiscute: Didn’t Ash tell you I’m sleeping with him?

Mistofthesea: WHAT??!!

Mayiscute: Hello? Misty, you still there?

Mistofthesea: Ash just told me you’re sleeping in his house, not with him.

Mayiscute: That’s what I meant.

Mistofthesea: oh

Mistofthesea: Anyway, we’re sort of an item now.

Mayiscute: Really? I didn’t know! Wow, I’m so happy for you guys. Except Ash never mentioned that.

Mistofthesea: I thot he did. But u no Ash, this whole love thing is new to him.

Mayiscute: That’s what I was just telling Drew, lol. He thought I was going to cheat on him.

Mistofthesea: You date Drew? How come no one told me? *sulks in corner* I’m so left out.

Mayiscute: You’re left out??? I’m the one who lives in a whole different region. If it weren’t for Drew moving here and Max going on a journey in Kanto, I would not know anything that was going on.

Mistofthesea: True

Mistofthesea: Hey, I wanted to tell you before the invitation is sent, you and your family are invited to Daisy’s, Lily’s, and Violet’s weddings. So buy a pretty dress just like the one you had for Delia’s and Oak’s wedding.

Mayiscute: I will. Man, I feel so sorry for you! Isn’t it crazy at your house?

Mistofthesea: Beyond. The worst part is after my three sisters get married, Ash won’t be able to stay at my house overnight anymore. Mom and dad are going to move to the gym with me and they would never hear of it, you know, mom doesn’t want me to get pregnant.

Mayiscute: She’s right y’know! XD

Mistofthesea: Still, I know how to watch myself. I mean, Ash is the one who really needs to be here. He needs me May. Do you know how much stress this stupid Pokemon Master thing is?

Mayiscute: Why doesn’t he quit?

Mistofthesea: Believe me, I mentioned that before. But he’s too stubborn. HE says it’ll be easier once Delia comes back and the Kanto league is over.

Mayiscute: He’s right you know.

Mistofthesea: Man, I hate life rite now.

Mayiscute: Why?

Mistofthesea: Because it’s so busy! I have so many things to do!

Mayiscute: … Is there anyway I can help?

Mistofthesea: Maybe, don’t touch my Ash

Mistofthesea: JK

Mayiscute: Why does everyone think that the first thing I’ll do when I see Ash is crawl into bed with him???? He’s my friend, nothing more.

Mistofthesea: I was joking May, chill

Mayiscute: Okay then, seriously, what can I do?

Mistofthesea: My mom’s ultra busy, can you help me buy a dress? For the wedding?

Mayiscute: *squeals* of course Misty! We can go shopping together!

Mistofthesea: Cool

Mayiscute: Anything else?

Mistofthesea: Not right now

Mistofthesea: Hey I have to go; mom’s calling me for dinner.

Mayiscute: Okay bye.

Mistofthesea has left.

May canceled the Pika messenger and was about to finally check her e-mail when her computer went “Someone wants to chat with you! Someone wants to chat with you!” Turns out it was Gary. May had only seen him once but he was a really good friend of Ash. She decided to chat.

Garyoakishere: Yo, May?

Mayiscute: Yeah?

Garyoakishere: Great, you’re there! I’m about to send you an invitation to a chat room okay?

Mayiscute: Okay

Garyoakishere: Okay, here goes

Garyoakishere would like to invite you to Gary’s chat room. Will you accept Garyoakishere’s invitation?

May clicked yes.

Garyoakishere: Okay everyone, May is here

Brockthewomanizer: Hey May

Ritchietherichdude: Hey May.

Mayiscute: Hi.

Mayiscute: Brock, you’re here too? I thought you were super busy, what happened to dating?

Brockthewomanizer: Yes I’m here. My siblings are asleep so of course I’m not busy. And I’m still dating.

Garyoakishere: Who’s the unlucky one?

Mayiscute: Unlucky? That’s so mean Gary!

Brockthewomanizer: I’m okay with it May. Her name is Kat, she’s a pokemon breeder I met one day in Pewter and I asked her out. Two years later, here we are. Still an item

Mayiscute: Aww, that’s so cute!!!! XDDD

Ritchietherichdude: Anyone else have some sappy love story to share? Or can we actually talk about something that’s important?

Mayiscute: What’s more important than love? Or is it that you don’t have a love life?

Ritchietherichdude: I do

Mayiscute: liar

Garyoakishere: He actually does. Can you believe it May? Ritchie does!

Ritchietherichdude: Hardy har Gary.

Mayiscute: Sorry Gary, I can’t answer your question seeing how I’ve never actually met Ritchie.

Ritchietherichdude: And I’ve never seen you. Do you date?

Mayiscute: I do

Brockthewomanizer: Hey Gary, weren’t you talking about something for all of us to meet or whatever?

Garyoakishere: Oh yeah.

Mayiscute: What? What? What is happening?

Garyoakishere: Misty told me that Ash told her that you are staying with him next month.

Mayiscute: I am

Ritchietherichdude: Ash? Having girls over his house when his mom is gone? Bad guy! >_<

Mayiscute: I’m just helping him around the house.

Garyoakishere: Yeah and somewhere in the middle of the month, I’ll be in Pallet.

Ritchietherichdude: Which month is the next one?

Brockthewomanizer: May

Mayiscute: You don’t know your months?

Ritchietherichdude: Shut up.

Ritchietherichdude: My stupid Elite 4 training is screwing with my head.

Mayiscute: You go to that too?

Ritchietherichdude: I started it a month before Ash.

Mayiscute: Wow, do I feel sorry for you.

Garyoakishere: Anyway, I think we should all meet up in Pallet on May 14th. You know, and just hang out.

Mayiscute: Hang out?

Mayiscute: Did you tell anyone else?

Garyoakishere: No, I didn’t. I’m about to tell Ash after this

Mayiscute: You mean Ashy boy? Right?

Garyoakishere: lol

Ritchietherichdude: Cool, I’m up for relaxation and hanging out.

Brockthewomanizer: Me too.

Ritchietherichdude: Aw crap. I have to get to sleep guys, I need to be on a plane tomorrow and go straight to Celadon city by three in the morning.

Brockthewomanizer: Where are you now?

Ritchietherichdude: Where I always go to train with the Elite 4, Montgame Islands.

Mayiscute: Why are you going to Celadon?

Ritchietherichdude: Some tournament I think. Drake, my agent knows. For some reason, Lance tells him to keep my life busy when I’m not here.

Ritchietherichdude: You’re so lucky you’re decided against being a Pokemon Master Gary

Garyoakishere: I know

Ritchietherichdude: Okay, I’m out.

Ritchietherichdude has left the chat room

Brockthewomanizer: I need to jet too. Hey you two, if you ever hear from Ash, tell him to call me.

Garyoakishere: Okay

Mayiscute: Okay

Brockthewomanizer has left the chat room

Mayiscute: I guess I should leave too.

Garyoakishere: What? And abandon me?

Mayiscute: Gary! I barely know you! What would we talk about?

Garyoakishere: So get to know me.

Garyoakishere: Anyways I wanted to tell you something.

Mayiscute: What?

Garyoakishere: Well, it has to do with you going over to Ash’s

Mayiscute: Plz don’t say something stupid like I’m going to make him cheat on Misty

Garyoakishere: I wasn’t.

Mayiscute: Oh

Garyoakishere: Ash just called me a while back and you don’t know how excited he is to see you.

Mayiscute: I’m excited too.

Garyoakishere: I know, I’m just saying Ash really appreciates you coming over and if you can’t buy Ferry tickets, I have one you can use.

Mayiscute: Wha-? Why?

Garyoakishere: Tickets sell fast for the ferry and I bought some today. I know you wanted to leave on May 1st, but this is for the 22nd. of April

Mayiscute: 22nd, are you kidding. That’s way too early!

Garyoakishere: Only ticket I could find.

Garyoakishere: I sent them to you, so you should be expecting them soon.

Mayiscute: Thanks, um, I have to go

Garyoakishere: Okay, chow baby. Kissy kissy.

Garyoakishere has left the chat room

May sighed and cancelled the Pika messenger. It was nearing eleven o’ clock, no doubt her family was asleep. “Oh well,” she muttered to herself. “Another night of leftovers.”

End of chapter 4

Okay, I'm going to take sometime to explain the whole Pokemon Master thing that I made up in this story if anyone is interested.

Pokemon Masters are the trainers who have beaten at least one league's championship. Example: Kanto league, the one Max is going to.
    And when they beat atleast one, they are considered a Pokemon Master and get the trophy and Junk.
    If they are below thirteen, they can keep on training if they want.
    If they are thirteen or above they are to journey to Montgame Islands where the Elite 4, their families, and other rich people live.
    There they vacation for a week or so with their family, friends, and so on.
    After that week, the ppl they're are vacationing with go home and the Pokemon Master has to battle with Lance so he knows which Elite 4 for them to train with them, and Lance gives them an agent.
    Pokemon Masters go to Montgame Islands judging by there schedule, which is most likely everyother week. And when they're not there Pokemon Master's agents are expected to keep them busy by making them go all over to different league championships and tournaments. Since the Kanto league, Johto league, and Hoen league championships happen around the same time, there are 4 to 5 Pokemon Masters sent to each of them to watch and see who the next Pokemon Master is
    Each Pokemon Master trains with the Elite 4 for three years
    Beginners are allowed a three day break each week and are not expected to judge anything but have to go to league championships.
    The Pokemon Masters who have been there for two years(Ritchie and Ash) have only a one day break each week and have to go to judge tournaments and go to league championships.
    The Pokemon Masters who have bee there for almost three years are to designate most of their time to training. If they're not training, they're at a Pokemon League championship and if they're not there, they are helping Begginer Pokemon Masters. But they cannot go home that year unless it is an emergency.
    Once a Pokemon Master has finished three years of training, they are to challenge the Elite 4. Whoever they beat, they replace and become Elite 4.
    At Montgame Islands, most come there to vacation and check out the scenery. For Pokemon Masters, they have three big hotels for them with room service and 5 stars. Pokemon Masters are not expected to pay for their suites.
    If Pokemon Masters are beggining, they don't have to pay for anything.
    But if they have been there for a year, they are expected to pay for the airplanes and trains they use when they go somewhere sent by their agents.
    There is also a three month break from June to August where all the Pokemon Masters are to relax before Training again.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Default yayness

“What, no climbing my hair?” May smiled as she opened her window.
    Drew climbed in and fell on to May’s bed. “God, I’m so tired.”
    Didn't Drew mom say that he had left to go to her house, like, three hours go. why didn't she confront him about it? ah well lol

“I was thinking.” said Drew turning over to May. “I think we should kill it.”
    “Kill it?” repeated May. “Kill who? Kill what?”
    “Kill the baby.” Drew moved closer to May and kissed her full on the lips.
    May broke it off and sat up. “Kill the baby? Are you kidding? No way!”
    God, I was soo shocked when I read that bit. Drew was SO insensitive about that. saying something like he wanted her to "get rid" of the baby. not kill it. nasty git!!!!!! lol

Mayiscute: Didn’t Ash tell you I’m sleeping with him?

Mistofthesea: WHAT??!!
    lol. May phrased that sooo well *sarcasm*. no wonder Misty thought she meant something else lol.

Mistofthesea: Anyway, we’re sort of an item now.

Mayiscute: Really? I didn’t know! Wow, I’m so happy for you guys. Except Ash never mentioned that.
    *sighs in releif*
    Thank God Misty said that. cus i reeaally thought that May would end up getting with Ash. though it may still happen...oh dearie me lol

Mayiscute: Thanks, um, I have to go

Garyoakishere: Okay, chow baby. Kissy kissy.

lol. I found that bit both funny and super cute! It would be interesting to see if may falls for either Gary or Richie. though more likely to be Gary, because he is very similar to Drew. he has his bad-boy charm. aah, dontcha just love it

Once again hun, Great chappie!!! Please update soon, and let me know!

~CuteDrew667~
    xoxoxo

Samantha Jane
    Facebook

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ditto704
    ok im confused i swear i wrote a review well any way in case i didnt this storys good as good as ur old ones anyway and they were amazing so just keep up the good work
    Thanks ditto704! You know what, you should go onto serebii more.

Didn't Drew mom say that he had left to go to her house, like, three hours go. why didn't she confront him about it? ah well lol
    She forgot. Or maybe it was just because I forgot.

God, I was soo shocked when I read that bit. Drew was SO insensitive about that. saying something like he wanted her to "get rid" of the baby. not kill it. nasty git!!!!!! lol
    Truth is, I'm a little new to the whole Drew thing. The last time I used him, he raped May(my last rated R fic, this is my second) I'm trying to make him into a good guy without losing the "Drew" in him. I think I did it too far with that, huh?

lol. May phrased that sooo well *sarcasm*. no wonder Misty thought she meant something else lol.
    lol, writing the whole chat part was my favorite.

*sighs in releif*
    Thank God Misty said that. cus i reeaally thought that May would end up getting with Ash. though it may still happen...oh dearie me lol
    Hey, I said I'd put AS in it, didn't I? The story isn't going to finish any time soon.

lol. I found that bit both funny and super cute! It would be interesting to see if may falls for either Gary or Richie. though more likely to be Gary, because he is very similar to Drew. he has his bad-boy charm. aah, dontcha just love it
    I'm glad you liked it. Although I never seriously thought about May falling for any of them. But hey, you never know.

Once again hun, Great chappie!!! Please update soon, and let me know!

~CuteDrew667~
    xoxoxo
    Thanks. I'm happy you liked the fic and I would have posted the fifth chapter a long time ago except for the fact that I haven't been on the computer long enough to actually get anywhere.
    But I'll PM you when I get it back up.
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

LOL, this fic rocks. It's been a long time I haven't read any advance and/or contestshipping fanfiction with a so interesting plot and character development like you are doing in this one. I like both shippings, so I'm double-excited about it (you're doing contestship great, and now I'm looking forward the advanceshippyness!) XD

Please, add me to your PM list and let me know when the next chapter is up! ^^
    Last edited by Lux; 30th July 2006 at 6:37 PM.
    Banner by me

[Claims] Shiryu from Saint Seya (bishie) | Raimundo from Xiaolin Showdown (cartoon bishie) | Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin (anime song)

thanks for the review Lux, always happy to get new readers! ^__^
    *looks at rating* Super-cool! I thought my story would always be one star! Thanks to whoever made it three!
    And now, the next chapter!
    Chapter 5

“You’re having the baby.”
    May looked up and let go of Drew’s hand. “What?”
    “You’re having the baby.” repeated Mrs. Almond. Mr. Almond grunted in agreement.
    Norman looked back over at the two and nodded. “That’s what I was saying. May should have the baby.”
    “As a lesson.” said Mr. Almond glaring over at Drew. “These two should know this isn’t all fun and games.”
    Norman glared over at May. “Right, actions have consequences. And by this age you should know that too.”
    “The baby will be a reminder.” added Mr. Almond. “A reminder of what you did.”
    May rolled her eyes and held onto Drew’s hand again. It was close to eleven AM, and the Maples had been at The Almond’s house since seven that morning. May was practically dragged over this morning when really; she just wanted to get back to sleep.
    She had instantly felt better when she saw Drew sitting in the chair next to an empty one and while the adults had talked, they each took turns squeezing each others hands.
    “May, are you listening?” asked Norman.
    “Yeah, dad.” May let go of Drew’s hand and looked over at Norman.
    “I don’t think telling them is enough.” said Mr. Almond. “Norman, they’re friggin thirteen.”
    “Sixteen, dad.” corrected Drew.
    “I don’t care.” Mr. Almond glared back over at Drew. “You know what; you’re not supposed to be popping out babies until after you’re married.”
    “Yes Drew, we are very disappointed with you.” Mrs. Almond took off her glasses. “I can’t believe our son did that to your May. We are very sorry Norman, Carolyn.”
    “It’s okay.” Carolyn smiled, “will you punish him?”
    “No doubt.” answered Mr. Almond.
    May frowned and waved her hands in front her parents as if making sure they were seeing her. “Hello, um, it’s my fault too.”
    “Oh no, it’s not your fault.” Mrs. Almond smiled. “I know how much you love Drew dear, but it’s no reason to take the blame.”
    May stood up. “It was my fault too! I don’t think it’s fair to only punish Drew when I had something to do with it.”
    “Oh please May.” Carolyn laughed. “You can’t fight against it, so it obviously wasn’t your fault.”
    “Yes I CAN fight it!” May shouted. “But I didn’t because I was enjoying it!”
    Everyone looked up at May. The room became so quiet, you could hear Carolyn and Mrs. Almond gasp. All at once, May blushed. Her face became so red; you couldn’t tell the difference between her bandana and it.
    “Sit down!” whispered Drew as he pulled May back to her seat.
    “W-well.” Norman cleared his throat. “If you want to be punished that badly.”
    “I don’t want to.” whispered May. “I-I just don’t think it’s fair.”
    Norman sighed and looked over at his wife. “What should we do?”
    “What she wants.” answered Carolyn. “Punishment.”
    “I think,” said Mr. Almond, eying both adults. “That we shouldn’t allow them to see each other for some time.”
    “How long?” asked Mrs. Almond.
    “Until we move.”
    May’s eyes widened with fear. “WHAT?! You mean I-I can’t see Drew until you move! But what are the chances of us seeing each other after that?”
    “You should’ve thought of that.” said Mr. Almond, standing up. “Before you got yourselves in this mess.”
    “Where are you going dear?” asked Mrs. Almond, also standing up.
    “Its eleven twenty Helen,” answered Mr. Almond with a yawn. “I’m going for a nap.”
    “I guess we should go now.” Norman stood up and reached out for Carolyn’s hand. “May?”
    “I’m coming.” She answered with no intention of actually moving.
    Norman nodded and thanked Mr. and Mrs. Almond for having them over. He shook each of their hands and laughed when Mr. Almond said a joke. Why were they so happy? They had just made two lives miserable, and still they could go on smiling? It wasn’t any normal two lives either, it was their own flesh and blood, and they hardly seemed to notice. May could feel herself crying. No, she felt the need to cry. She felt the need to just curl up into a ball and cry. There was someone screaming inside of her. Deep inside of her, there was a girl, locked in a cage May had made long ago. Her emotions, that’s what the cage was marked as. Her emotions. The girl was her, or maybe it wasn’t. It was so dark inside of her; you could hardly tell how the girl looked. And soon, the girl wouldn’t be alone. There would be a baby growing somewhere there as well. The girl with no name was screaming. She was screaming her lungs out. It’s not fair! She screamed daily. Life’s not fair is what May had thought. Do you actually believe that?! She was asked constantly. ALL LIES! They feed you these lies so you will be just like them with no mind of your own!
    I don’t believe you said May. But truly, she sometimes gave it a thought. WHY DON’T YOU LET ME LEAVE!? screamed the girl, over and over again. But May never let her leave, she was afraid of what would happen if she did.
    This girl, her “emotions” was created when May was about ten, when she was taught to be polite. Where politeness came, there was no room for anger and rudeness. So May’s anger was kept inside of her, creating, always slowly creating this girl who will never be complete. Because May’s anger will always come. And maybe that’s one of the reasons she was so comfortable with Drew. They didn’t always argue. But when they did, she never held back. And he didn’t either, not much anyway. But what about Drew? May turned to her boyfriend, sitting on the chair beside her own. She expected him to be sad, or at least show a hint of emotion. But he sat slumped in his chair, with a bored look on his face. Don’t you even care? she wanted to ask. But she was afraid she would cry if she did. Drew noticed her staring and gave a lazy shrug in response. As if he couldn’t wait for this to be over.
    “May?” Norman smiled over at his daughter. “Are you coming?”
    May nodded and gave Drew one last long look. Was this how they were going to spend their probable last moment together? May on the verge of tears and Drew looking out the window? No! This wouldn’t be there last moment together. Their last will be more romantic, more fitting for the two of them. May stood up and followed her parents.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    “May!” called Carolyn. “May! Ma-ay!” She had been calling her daughter for some time. But there was no response. The second they had gotten home, May had marched to her bedroom. At first Carolyn wanted to follow her, but Norman said it was a bad idea and it was best to give May some space.
    Carolyn wasn’t the one who wanted to punish May, and yet, she felt guilty. She was calling May because she wanted her to check out a book about pregnancy. At least learn what happened inside of her instead of just saying it was a baby. May had to act differently now that there were going to be two mouths to feed. But May was still locked up in her room, probably crying.
    Carolyn admitted that it was not fair to ban her daughter from seeing her boyfriend, the same one she had been seeing for years. Carolyn sighed and went back to her cooking.
    Max entered the kitchen a few minutes later, and after sensing the atmosphere, decided to say nothing and headed straight for the refrigerator.
    “No Max.” said Carolyn, smiling down at her son. “You’re going to spoil your dinner.”
    “Mom, it’s 2 o’ clock, why are you making dinner when lunch was just two hours ago?”
    Carolyn shrugged. “Oh, I don’t know. I have a show coming on later and I think it’s best to make dinner now so I won’t miss it.”
    “Oh.” Max pulled out a soda can and plopped onto a stool across from Carolyn.
    “Do you know where your sister is? I need her to get something for me.”
    “Training?”
    “Where were you right now?”
    “Training.” Max took a sip of his pop. “By the way, Cindy’s coming over.”
    “Cindy?” Carolyn turned to the sink to wash her hands. “Isn’t that the girl you have a crush on?”
    “No. She’s the girl I travel with.”
    “But don’t you..?”
    “No.” The young boy stared across the kitchen. “Anyway, she’s coming over to stay awhile before we all leave next month.”
    “And when did you just learn of this?”
    “When I talked to her this morning. But that’s not important.”
    “What’s important then?”
    “That you say yes to her coming over.”
    Carolyn reached over to Max’s hair and petted it. “Of course your girlfriend… I mean, friend can stay.”
    “Thanks.” Max pulled away from Carolyn’s reach. “Um, what happened to May?”
    “Well…” Carolyn rubbed her chin. “Maybe I can tell you.”

May smiled as she heard Max enter the kitchen. Now was the time to make her get away. Just as they planned, Max would keep Carolyn busy as May made her way to Carolyn’s car and drove to Drew’s so they could share one last moment together. “Thank-you Max.” whispered the grateful brunette as she slipped through her window.
    ~ ~Flashback~ ~
    May fell onto her bed in tears. This wasn’t fair. She lay on her stomach while screaming into her pillow. She wasn’t going to allow this; she wasn’t going to allow her parents to punish her with that. She and Drew had slowly built a life together for so many years and just like that, Norman and Carolyn thought they could just kill it? Well, no. May sat up, clutching tightly onto her pillow. She had to sneak out, yeah, that would be her plan. But how? How would she sneak out when Carolyn was clearly out on guard duty and Max outside training? May’s chin quivered uncontrollably. What would she do then?
    “May?”
    May looked over at her doorway to see Max standing there. He was shirt-less and on his way to the bathroom to shower. “Max.”
    “What’s wrong?” asked Max entering his sister’s bedroom. He stayed a safe distance away from her, knowing the stench of his sweat wouldn’t help.
    May looked away immediately. Here she was, the OLDER one, and yet Max was the one always there to help her.
    “What’s wrong?” He asked again, concerned about his sister’s well-being. He had heard his family coming into the house earlier and had to tell Cindy that he had to go. He had heard May running to her bedroom and slamming the door shut. It worried him, and it worried him even more when she spent more than an hour in her room.
    May took in a deep breath and turned to her younger brother. “EVERYTHING!” She exploded.
    “You’re going to have to be more specific if you want me to help you.” said Max, taking a seat on May’s computer chair.
    “Aw Max. It’s a long story. But I can’t see Drew any more!” May squeezed her pillow tightly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do Max. I want to see him so badly but I can’t slip out while mom’s in the kitchen. She’ll tell dad and dad will kill me!”
    Max closed his eyes and sighed. “I’ll keep mom busy and you go.”
    “No, it won’t…” May looked up. “No, really?”
    Max shrugged. “Yeah, why not? It seems like you like Drew a lot so go.”
    May gasped. “Really! OMG! OMG! OMG! I love you Max!!!”
    “I love me too.” Max grinned. “Just don’t do anything that will get you in any more trouble.”
    “I won’t!”
    ~ ~End of Flashback~ ~
    May pulled into Drew’s driveway and pulled Carolyn’s key’s out of its slot. It was just a matter of seconds until she saw Drew. She smiled to herself, he would probably happy with her for taking such risks. After all, May was not known to take risks.
    May opened her car door and made sure it was locked before making her way towards The Almonds’ house. Suddenly, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Which was crazy because she’s been going to Drew’s house for years, so why did she feel nervous now? Or maybe she wasn’t nervous, maybe she was just excited. But as May reached for the door, her fist shook. Which meant she was nervous. “Nothing to worry about.” She whispered before giving the door three knocks. She expected Drew to open the door with a smile or at least open the door. But no one came. He’s not home She thought miserably. And then she remembered Max stalling for her at home. May reached for the doorknob, and by complete luck, it opened. Drew was not one to keep his doors unlocked, even if he was home.
    May entered the small house quietly, for it seemed that if she made the smallest of noises, the whole house would break. She walked into the living room expecting a sleeping Drew, but no one. The kitchen was left dry and the family room was empty. The only place left was his room.
    May slowly crept up the stairs, careful to not make them creak. The butterflies in her stomach flurried around as she reached the second floor. This was it, if Drew wasn’t in his room, he wasn’t here at all. May gulped as she walked towards Drew’s door. That’s when a sinking feeling reached her; she could hear Drew in there. Which should’ve made her smile, but it didn’t. Because he was moaning and there was a sound of a girl’s high pitched laughter. May sighed, it meant nothing. So what if Drew had a girl over his house? May was planning to spend a month with Ash.
    She took in a deep breath before opening the door, and after doing so, she immediately regretted it.
    As the door swung open, May could see Drew, quickly sitting up in bed. And beside him a girl with short black hair and a blue highlight scurrying to cover herself with the blanket.
    They were both naked. They were both in bed.
    “May?”
    “Drew.”
    The two of them stared at each other. May, with a shocked and hurt look in her eyes. And Drew with a surprised and sad look in his eyes. “May, I’m…”
    “Drew!” screamed the girl beside him. “Who is this girl, Drewy?! Why is she here?”
    “Be quiet Amy!” whispered Drew. He then turned his attention to May. “Look, I-I’m sorry.”
    May gasped for words, but nothing came. It took so long for her brain to comprehend the fact that Drew was cheating on her.
    Don’t just stand there! shouted the girl inside of her. DO SOMETHING! HE’S CHEATING ON YOU!!!
    May stood there staring at Drew, as if waiting for something to happen. Any other idiot would have ran out of the room by now. But May, May couldn’t find the strength to even talk.
    “Listen, I wanted to tell you. I swear May. I-I didn’t want you to find out this way.”
    Find out what? asked the girl inside of May. That you’re cheating on me?
    “Drewy! Get her OUT!” screamed Amy.
    Drew quickly pulled off the covers to reveal jeans. He jumped out of bed and pushed May out of his room.
    GET YOUR CHEATING HANDS OFF OF ME! shouted the girl while May stood there, speechless.
    When they reached downstairs, Drew fell onto the couch and sighed, as if he weren’t the one to blame.
    Now’s your chance! Tell him off!
    May felt her knees getting weak and slowly sat onto the floor. “I can’t do it.”
    “DO what?” asked Drew.
    May’s mouth curved downward. I can’t do this relationship with you anymore! “I can’t breakup with you.”
    No you idiot! You’re giving him power! Let me talk!
    “You can’t break up with me?” Drew had a hint of relief in his voice. “Really?”
    No! Say NO!!!
    “Yes.” May allowed her head to fall into her hands expecting tears, but they never came.
    “A-are you sure May? You’re not hurt?”
    NO! I’m not sure!!! And I am hurt!!!
    May nodded and looked back up at Drew. He looked so sexy with his chest bare and his jeans sagging a little revealing his blue boxers. She didn’t want to let him go, although she was expected to, she didn’t want to. She was in love with him, and even though he had cheated on her, her love for him could never be erased.
    DUMP HIM!!!
    “May?” Drew stood up and helped May up until they were both standing and staring into each other’s eyes. May stared into Drew’s beautiful green eyes, the same one she had stared into for so many years, the same one she had envied for so long. Drew closed his eyes and began leaning forward to kiss May. And May, was ready for it.
    WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!??? HE JUST CHEATED ON YOU!!!
    May closed her eyes and noticed tears finally coming through. They raced down her cheeks leaving a rosemary red blush. May pushed Drew away before they’re lips linked together.
    Drew looked surprised at May’s rejection. “I thought you said you couldn’t break up with me.”
    “I can’t.” said May looking away. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t.”
    Drew frowned and looked towards the floor. “So that means you’re breaking up with me?”
    “Yes…” May choked up and headed towards Drew’s door. “Drew…” She said as she opened it. “We’re breaking up.” May ran out the door and slammed it shut.
    Drew sighed and looked towards the door. “I figured much.”

End of Chapter 5
    ~*Uza-chan's Good bye*~

IS SUPAH FIIIINE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast