View Poll Results: What do you think of the story?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • LOVE IT!!! The New BestSeller!

4 19.05%
  • Awesome Story!!

7 33.33%
  • Great!

6 28.57%
  • Not bad, young one!

2 9.52%
  • Interesting.

4 19.05%
  • OK.

2 9.52%
  • Make it more interesting, but good plot overall.

1 4.76%
  • Needs some tinkering on story...

1 4.76%
  • Uhhhh, lots of work needed.

4 19.05%
  • Learn how to write plots!!!

3 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: End of the Pokemon World Series/ Book One: Jirachi And The Ritual

Default End of the Pokemon World Series/ Book One: Jirachi And The Ritual

Announcements:
    End of The Pokemon Series Book One: Jirachi and the Ritual is accomplished. Book 2 to come out soon on the forums as Book Two: Raikou's Fury

The book is based on an enemy coming to earth, and the series will have the Pokemon Rescue Team Cystra try and find the legendaries to save the world. This is only for the main plot; other books might branch off this in the series. And don't worry, I'm not going to follow the crowd for this type of apolyptic series.

----------------------------------------------

End of The Pokemon World Series

BOOK ONE: JIRACHI AND THE RITUAL

PG for slight violence and a couple deaths in the storyline (not really graphic or anything)

----------

Table of Contents

Chapter One: The Beast
    Chapter Two: An Old Memory
    Chapter 3: The Enemy Within
    Chapter 4: The Grove
    Chapter 5: To Meet Jirachi
    Chapter 6: Raikou and Trainers
    Chapter 7: Captured!
    Chapter 8: Ritual
    Chapter 9: New Paths
    ---------------------

Cast

Charizard: Leader of Team Cystra

Wisp: Misdreavus/ On Team Cystra/ Mature and intelligent female with control over most of her emotions

Floe: Swinub/ On Team Cystra/ shy male who is honest and not assertive

Togetic: Strong leader of Kanto Cove City/ Wise and old.

Zip: Pidgey/ Small friend of Charizard/ On Team FeatherBranch/Young bird bursting with energy

Razor: Bayleef/ Friend of Charizard/ On Team FeatherBranch/ Swift and cunning

--------------------------
    Cast from the Past
    Charizard/Future leader of Team Cystra
    Togekiss/Current Leader of Kanto Cove
    Miltank/Healing nurse at the healing grove
    Blissey/Head healer at healing grove
    Chimecho/ Assistant nurse
    Togepi/ Twentieth in Toge Lineage, future leader of town,
    Swalot/ Leader at Post Office

-------------------------

Spoiler:- Prologue-Chapter One:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 11th January 2007 at 5:44 AM. Reason: BOOK IS DONE! Please comment on the story

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code: 3523-1844-5527
    only use AR for playing with different pokemon as a starter when i get bored of the same three types on pearl (Hey, sometimes it's fun playing pearl with the choice of raising a spheal or misdreavus early on and ditching the piplup I've used for the 20th time!)

Well..... it seems pretty good to me..... but everyone says that I can't tell good fics apart from bad fics..... so I'm probably wrong. It seems good to me at least! I get tired of the rescue team scenario for fics, but it's pretty good, even for my taste! Can't wait for Chapter 2!

All weaknesses have been anhialated!
    Mega Man? Pokémon? Final Fantasy? Left 4 Dead? We've got those covered.
    Street Fighter? Zelda? Sonic? Team Fortress 2? Plenty of that, too.
    Resident Evil? Mario? Metal Gear? Portal? Of course!
    Farmville? Zork? Cooking Mama? Space Quest VI? Yep, even those.

Have a laugh and hunt for cameos every Sunday.

thank you. I will be putting on the plot who the rest of the cast are in up and coming chapters. I'll try and edit it so you won't have too much spelling error.

Edit: Here is Chapter 2: An Old Memory. Still doesn't explain much, but no humans on earth and who Enemy is are partially solved. Reason the cast in the future has a Togetic as Town leader is explained in this memory too.

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: An Old Memory:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 11th December 2006 at 3:38 PM. Reason: make it not centered on page

only use AR for playing with different pokemon as a starter when i get bored of the same three types on pearl (Hey, sometimes it's fun playing pearl with the choice of raising a spheal or misdreavus early on and ditching the piplup I've used for the 20th time!)

Um yeah you know maybe you should read the rules. then you'd know posting multiple chapters in a post is a BIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig NO NO. Even if you're using spoilers. And wtf is with centering them and abusing the enter button? There's not even stacked scentences here, it's all spaced out and hard to read even more so! Center isn't easy on the eyes anyways.

First this looked good and then by the second chapter it had me thinking along the lines of that 'Dragonrider book' and how would charizard be able to fly through human towns unmolested? I mean alot of trainers would probably drool at the chance to catch a fully grown charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ryu View Post
    Um yeah you know maybe you should read the rules. then you'd know posting multiple chapters in a post is a BIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig NO NO. Even if you're using spoilers. And wtf is with centering them and abusing the enter button? There's not even stacked scentences here, it's all spaced out and hard to read even more so! Center isn't easy on the eyes anyways.

First this looked good and then by the second chapter it had me thinking along the lines of that 'Dragonrider book' and how would charizard be able to fly through human towns unmolested? I mean alot of trainers would probably drool at the chance to catch a fully grown charizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ryu View Post
    And wtf is with centering them and abusing the enter button?
    Thank you for your criticism. Now have it on left side. By the way I just double spaced to make it easier to read the lines. It's something I have to do for school reports all the time, and it makes this easier to read I think.

Ug now you stacked the prologue!

Do you

really

think

people

want

to

read

a

story

this?

It

gets

really

old

really

fast

and

people

will

probably

not read

because

it's lined

like this

and spaced

It's like reading a poor mans script that has potential. Oh it's good, but then you go and make it look like crap by spacing it out and destroying whatever potential you have at drawing people in.

The Comet blazed across the sky, shining like a beacon of hope to the pokemon watching. The pokemon rescue team army marched onward, knowing that this comet was unique. It was the Millennium comet, last seen when humans still had walked the earth. That had all changed that one fateful day. Only the Legend pokemon remembered such times, all others pokemon dead or too old to remember. But one pokemon had remembered these times. Gifted by the blessing of a ninetails and Jirachi 1000 years ago, he’d have life as long as the Ritual was performed. The Full Moon before and after Jirachi awakens from slumber would be when the ceremony would be done, replenishing the Ritual taker's memory, and strength, and power based on his kind heart. But this time, even the Ritual might not save him from what might be the end of Pokemon life as well, for the army couldn’t last forever.
    Oh wow we have something properly formated and easy to read!

Now get to work on your own :/ and make the damn things actual scentences or paragraphs and not chopped to hell things.

Default Chapter 3:The Enemy Within

Made Chapter 3. Explains what might be the only weakness to these Shadow guys, and goes a bit more into the past. Chapter 4 still being worked on, so I'll have it today or tomorrow
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3: The Enemy Within:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 15th December 2006 at 1:35 AM.

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4 delves into the places around Kanto Cove, and a bit on the guy on the title of the book. Tell me what ya think on the stuff, and thank you all for telling me what you think so far by pots and poll.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4:The Grove:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 16th December 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Comment!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 5: To Meet Jirachi:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 17th December 2006 at 3:42 AM.

Lightbulb Chapter 6: Raikou and Trainers

Comment on it! plot twist I hope you enjoy, and also a cameo appearance.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 6:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 3rd January 2007 at 12:32 AM.

Wow, good plot! I wonder if Charizard will escape..... Good for you! I can't wait for number 7! Man, I just can't type down how amazed I am! Have a great day!
    Mega Man? Pokémon? Final Fantasy? Left 4 Dead? We've got those covered.
    Street Fighter? Zelda? Sonic? Team Fortress 2? Plenty of that, too.
    Resident Evil? Mario? Metal Gear? Portal? Of course!
    Farmville? Zork? Cooking Mama? Space Quest VI? Yep, even those.

Have a laugh and hunt for cameos every Sunday.

thanks for the support! Chapter 7 to come out in a week or so, depending on if I finish The Odyssey soon or not. Homework is a drag...

Oh well. I'm going to try and get to the main part of the story I made, but sometimes stories go on their own ways for a bit. Fervently working on the plots of the other books in the series as well, but only are rough, rough drafts. Next post coming up from me will be Chapter 7:Captured!
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 29th December 2006 at 6:24 AM.

Please comment so far on my book, I love to hear opinions. Hopefully the plot is beginning to make sense now for people, so hopefully more people will enjoy this. Chapter 8 still working on, since it will have major components to the book.    Spoiler:- Chapter 7: Captured!:

like the plot. Seems to me that the Ritual could be those major components you're talking about. Hope to enjoy the book, and remember there's always room for improvement!
    My friend's story site
    I am the Tamer of Masquerain!
    (credit to Bonsly-Bud and SHOP OF PROFFESIONALS for banner)

Default Chapter 8: Ritual

Comment on what you think! The end of this book is coming, so hope this chapter helps! PM any questions
        Spoiler:- Chapter 8: Ritual:

Default End of Book One!/ Chapter 9: New Paths

And now, the conclusion the first of many epics: Jirachi and the Ritual. Please Comment on the book, or at least do the poll. Book 2, by the way, is being written, so check my sig or the top of the page for link.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 9: New Paths:
    Last edited by Bonsly-Bud; 11th January 2007 at 3:15 PM.