Thread: Megaman - The New Net Savior

Hybrid View

Default Megaman - The New Net Savior

Hmm I'm not to confident about this fic but hey it's fun writing it, please review, thank you

The main character is me except for a name change and obviously I have given myself a Navi, if this fic goes good and I keep it going, there will most likely be a tournament and I will ask some people who want to make an appearence in my fic, Oh and incase no one notices I like the name Joseph a lot that's why I named myself that in this fic, well Over and Out, let the fic begin!

The New Net Savior

~~Chapter 1~~
    I was on a train, I was waking up from a dream when I heard over the intercom "Next stop ACDC town, all passengers who are getting off here please remained seated for another 5 minutes or so" I have been on this train for hours, my suitcase was next to me, filled with my things. I was moving, that's right, I had to move to get away from that place... that horrible awful place. I closed my eyes and then heard the train begin to stop. "Please watch your step and have a nice day" a voice called over the intercom, I got up and walked off. I was suprised to be the only one getting off, I left the station and followed the map to my new house, it was on the right of some blue and white house. I looked through the window and seen a boy closing his curtain, all I seen was that he wore a blue headband and had brown hair. I walked to my house and stayed up all night unpacking. I slept for most of the day and when I woke up I headed over to where the school was located, it was 12:35pm so school was still going, I went in and headed to the main office after getting lost a few times. I walked in and discussed my enrollment in this school, when it was done I headed home and into my room, I then layed down on my bed.

"Man it's gonna be tough living on my own" I said sighing

"Hey your not completely alone" A voice from my desk said

"Oh" I said, I had forgotten about Creaman "Sorry Creaman, todays been hectic, did you manage to set up the net access?"

"Yeah I did, but it isn't completely ready yet, it will probably be done by tomorrow" He said to me while setting something up

"What are you doing Creaman?" I asked him

"Setting up the alarm clock, duh. You know how bad you are at waking up on time, and tomorrow is your first day of school isn't it?"

"Yeah" I said a little depressed "Well I'm gonna go shopping to stock up on food, okay?"

"Okay" and with that I left, I returned hours later with so much food you could literally feed an army

"Woah!" Creaman exclaimed "Do we need all that food?"

"Well I want it to last" I said plainly

"What about the money, how much did you spend?"

"Enough' I said "Besides we have enough money to last us a long time" I said grinning "Well I'm gonna hit the hay, I'm beat"

"Kay, goodnight"

Yawn "Night"

And with that I fell asleep and I began to dream What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, they got rid of you, no no no no noooo!!!! I awoke from my nightmare sweating, I looked at the clock, 6:30 an hour until school, I figured I might as well get up, I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on, I got out of my clothes and in the shower, 20 minutes later I emerge and wrap myself in a towel. I then head out to my room to change into some clothes.

"Well well, look who got up on his own" Creaman said from his PET

"Shut up Crey" His nickname I called him almost since I received him from my father

"Hehe, well make sure you have everything for school" He said smiling

"Yeah yeah" I said a little annoyed, I got ready and put on my usual getup, a blue long sleeve shirt with jean like shorts, a brown sleevless jacket over the blue shirt, my black gloves with finger holes, my white ankle socks and my blue shoes with white stripes going through them. I headed off to school and when I arrived the teacher met me in the hall and had me wait out there, I heard the teacher speak.

"Class we have a new student joining us today, he's from America and please be kind to him, you can come in now"

I did as she instructed I walked in with my bag over my right shoulder and my PET on the right side of my waist band, I turned towards the class.

"Hey, my name's Joseph, just call me Joey please" I said doing my usual greeting motion where I put my index finger and middle finger to the right side of my forehead and flick it forward

"Let's see" The teacher said putting her finger to her chin, "you can sit over there" She said pointing to an empty seat, before I began walking I heard someone say "Can you introduce us to your Navi please?" I just said "Sure" then I pulled out a chip and people looked at me curiously but I ignored it "Virtualize chip, in!" everyone let out a few "huh's" and "wha's" the PET began to glow then enveloped in light and then standing there was Creaman in all his glory, He was red with three spikes on his head slicked back, Blueish torso, legs and arms, his symbol was a blue circle with with a red X in it, his shoulders were kind of pointed and his eyes were green

"Hiya my name's Creaman" he said smiling doing the same hello motion I do

Everyone was amazed by what they saw the first one to run up was a boy with brown spiky hair wearing a blue headband "You" I said, he just looked at me "Do I know you?" he asked me raising an eyebrow "Nope, I just seen you in your window when I first arrived here, blue and white house right?" He stared at me a little then answered "Yeah, anyway how did you do this with your navy?"

"It's just a chip" I said plainly

"That is so cool, where did you get it?" he asked with a burning sensation in his eyes

"Calm down dude, I made it"

He stared at me then he said "You.. you made it? You made your own chip, that is so cool!!"

"Dude calm down, besides isn't it time to start class?" I said sweat dropping looking at the teacher

"Ah yes, Lan sit in your seat, your seat is the one next to his"

"Okay" I said plainly "Chip cancel" from that Creaman turned back into the PET and I snatched it from the air and walked over to my seat, after class was over I gathered my stuff and began to head for the door when I heard someone call for me, I turned around.

"Hey Joey, My friends and I are gonna go to the park after, do you wanna come?"

"Well I don't know, is it okay with them?" I asked

"I already asked them and they're more than happy to have you there" he said smiling

"Okay, what time are we meeting?"

"4:00 so in an hour"

"Okay, I'll be there" I started to walk towards the door but then stopped "Oh, hey can I have your E-mail to your PET?"

"Oh yeah, sure thing" he said raising his pet as I did the same and a beam came out of each and on our screens read "E-mail Recorded"

"Thanks see you at 4:00" I headed home after that and unpacked and did my homework, when I was done it was 3:47, I still had 13 minutes to be there, I dug my map out so I could find my way to the park "Hey Creaman"

"Yeah Joey?"

"Everyone is pretty nice here huh?"

"Yeah they are, maybe we should start heading to the park so we can be there early"

"Okay, let's go" I left my house after grabbing Creaman off the table, I walked to the park and waited a little and then I seen Lan with 3 other people, I guess those are his friends I thought, I stood up and waved to Lan calling to him "Hey Lan!!" He heard me and looked over, He raised his hand in the air and waved running towards me followed by his friends.

"Hey Lan" I said "So who are these guys anyway?"

"Oh right, This here is Dex"

"Heya" The big guy said

"This is Yai"

"Hi" The little girl said smiling

"And this Mayl"

"Hey it's nice to meet you" Said the pink haired girl

When I seen the pink haired girl something went weird in my chest, but I ignored it

"Sooo, what are we gonna do?" I asked

"Why don't we have a netbattle" Dex suggested

"What if Joey doesn't like battling?" Mayl said

I laughed "I love battling, I say bring it on"

"You are my kind of guy" Lan said smiling "Well let's head over to Higsby's and "ask" if we can use the battle stadium"

"Okay" we all said in unison, and they ran over towards the shop as I followed, when we arrived Lan quickly got us permission to use the stadium after some quick introductions, we headed to the stadium

"Soo who's gonna battle me first?" I asked

"I will" Dex said "Let's see if you can handle my Gutsman"

"hah, let's roll!! Jack in Creaman, Power Up!!"

"Jack in Gutsman, Power Up!"

Our navis materialized in the ring and after some quick introductions the battle began

"I'm curious to see what kind of chips your gonna use against me" Dex said smiling

"I'm not gonna use chips" I said smirking

"Hah don't try to act tough, Not many can match up to Gutsman, and I doubt your scronny litlle Creaman could"

"Hah we'll just have to see, now won't we"

"Cybersword battle chip in, download" Dex said inserting his chip

Gutsman came running at Creaman and slashed at him, Creaman and I just smiled and in half a second Creaman was gone and behind Gutsman

"Wha?!" Gutsman said as he turned around and jumped backwards

"He's fast!" Mayl exclaimed

"He's more than fast" I say "He's also extremly powerful"

"He's not stronger than my Gutsman" Dex yelled "Wide Sword battle chip in, download"

Gutsman ran towards Creaman and slashed at him over and over but Creaman dodged every single attack

"Gutsman slam the ground!" Dex yelled to his navi, and Gutsman did so, Creaman was shaken up so he couldnt dodge and Gutsman slashed at him again "Gotchya" Dex said smiling

"Creaman can't dodge this one" Lan said watching closely but looked over at me and seen me smile, which caused him to have a confused expression

"Haha Guts rule, take this!" Guts man said and as the slash was coming down something happened that left everone in awh.

~~End Of Chapter~~

Well that's it for the first chapter, please tell me what you thinkI have chapters 2 and 3 on paper and just need to type them up, so i'll update soon
    Last edited by Joseph122591; 6th June 2007 at 9:37 PM.
    He's beaten so many, but he can't beat Megaman

My Fanfiction.net Account

And here is chapter 2, I added a little bit of, lets see I guess you could call it "excitement" and I gave Creaman a power megaman had in the anime/games. Well onto the Chapter ^^

~~Chapter 2~~

General P.O.V.

Gutsman slashed at Creaman and connected but once he was slashed Creaman faded and Lan got a surprised look on his face. It's just like him Lan thought

~Flashback~
    "Searchsoul!!" Lan yelled inserting the soul unison chip into the PET. Megaman transformed and took aim, he then fired a laser into the air striking Bass, but as the laser pierced him he faded out and landed behind megaman attacking him with Hellz Rolling.
    ~End Flashback~

My P.O.V.
    "Gutsman lookout!" Dex shouted as Creaman appeared behind Gutsman

"Creaman use your creabuster!" I told Creaman, his right hand transformed into a buster similar to megamans. With that Creaman blasted Gutsman in the back with a full power shot, Gutsman had to logout.

"One attack... that's all Creaman hit him with, just one" Lan said surprised but then he smiled obviously itching for a challenge.

"No... how could I lose?" Dex said sobbing

"Don't worry dude you can't win them all" I said putting my hand on his shoulder, with that he stopped sobbing and said "Just wait I'll beat Creaman one day"

"I look forward to it Dex" I said returning to my battle position

"Looks like I'm up" Lan said walking up to the stadium arena "Jack in Megaman, Power Up!" Megaman appeared in front of Creaman.

"Hey, I'm Megaman, nice to meet you" Megaman said smiling

"Same goes for me... minus the megaman part" Creaman said

As the battle was about to begin Lan's PET started beeping and so did mine. We looked at our PET's then at our navis, who were looking at us. "Sorry guys I gotta go" Lan and I said in unison, from that we laughed. "Jack out" we said at the same time. We ran outside, Lan turned towards the train, I ran to my house. I needed something.

Lan's P.O.V.
    I arrived at the main headquarters where I was greeted by Chaud. "What's the problem? It sounded urgent" I said to him. "I need you" He paused "Or Megaman rather to take our new member through the net today, so he can get used to it" He explained I looked at him for a little while "That's it?" He replied "That's it." I looked at him then hung my head in dissapointment.

My P.O.V.

I entered the giant building to be greeted by a boy with white hair, a red sleeveless open jacket over a black shirt, and green pants. This must be Chaud I thought to myself. I looked over and standing there next to him was Lan. I heard Lan say "No way" I walked over to them and Chaud greeted me with a handshake, after some briefing Lan and I were sent into the next room where the giant computer was. We both logged in our navis.

"Okay, I'm gonna show you around the net creaman" Megaman said turning towards him.

"Alright, sorry for the trouble Megaman" Creaman apologized

"Heh it's no problem at all" megaman said smiling "keep your guard up, you never know when viruses will pop up, though we will only need our busters for them." He said at first serious then a little jokingly

"Heh I never have my guard down" explained Creaman "So lets get going" With that they began to journey the net for hours. Meanwhile on the outside in the real world, Lan just got back from getting a can of soda.

"Hey Lan"

"Yeah" He said taking a sip of his soda turning towards me.

"I think... I kind of have a crush on Mayl" I said blushing a slight crimson. With that Lan spit out his soda all over me, I blinked twice.

"You what?!" not even noticing he spit soda on me.

"Eww disgusting" I said wiping the soda off my face "Anyway, I was thinking of asking her on a date" This was a bad time to say this because he was sipping his soda again. He spit it all over me again and I was beginning to get angry.

"What?! What the hell do you see in Mayl?" He asked Still ignoring the fact he spit soda on me.

I wiped the soda off my face again and said "She is pretty and she obviously cares about others feelings" I said to him a bit annoyed by the spitting.

"How do you figure that?" He asked wide eyed

"Remember she said "What if Joey doesn't like battling?" that shows she thinks about others" I explained to him

"Yeah but come on, Mayl?" He said to me obviously trying to figure out why I would like her of all people

"Why whats wrong with that?" I asked a little angry

"Nothing really it's just a suprise for you to fall for her is all" He said leaning against the computer

"Uh-huh, well watch my PET, i'll be right back I need to get a change of clothes" I said with annoyance in my voice

"Why do you need a change of clothes?" He asked me still not realising what he had done during our conversation. I turned around and gave him a mean look and just looked at me confused as I walked out the door I heard him say "Okay not sure what I did"

I went to the reception desk and asked if they had the spare clothes I had sent over, the receptionest gave them to me and asked why I was sticky, I just said I didn't want to talk about it. I went to the changing room and began to change my clothes.

Creaman's P.O.V.

"Megaman this place is huge" I said in awh "How do you remember where everything is?"

"You get used to it pretty quick so don't worry, I'm sure you'll know where to find everything in no time" He said giving a thumbs up to me

We were running all over the net and we entered the Oran Area, I began to look around and then we heard a voice. "Megaman, I have finally found you" We looked over and seen a bat like navi across the way.

"Shademan!!" Megaman yelled "I thought we got rid of you"

"Hahaha, you did but I was given a another chance and I won't blow this one" He said laughing

Megaman and I began running towards the path when all of a sudden a lot of the area turned to dark purple panels and holes formed in the middle of some. Viruses then began popping out. "Oh no, we're gonna have to do a 'Liberation Mission.'" I looked at Megaman confused "A what?" He looked over "No time to explain, just bust some viruses" Megaman and I began to blast at the viruses but they were a lot more advanced as the ones we just fought "I'll get in contact with Lan" Megaman said "Gotchya" Creaman said still blasting at the viruses.

My P.O.V.

I was heading back when a voice came over the loud speaker "Joey please hurry to the computer room Creaman is in trouble" without a second thought I rushed over to the computer room to see that Lan was operating Megaman.

"What's going on?" I asked rushing and grabbed my PET

"A darkloid, no time to explain we need to delete him"

I didn't bother asking at all I just looked at my PET "Creaman are you okay?" (A/N: When in a human's P.O.V. the navis text will be in italics and vice-versa for the Navi's P.O.V.) "Yeah I'm fine Joey, now come on lets bust some viruses" "Yeah" I said grinning "Cybersword battle chip in download!" I inserted the chip and the sword appeared on Creamans arm. Lan did the same but used a Widesword instead. Creaman was fighting hard but the viruses seemed to be unlimited, but then Megaman said Aim for the viruses on the holes, if we take them out we can eliminate the surrounded virus panels and the viruses" Creaman looked at him "Did you hear that Joey?" "Yep, let's roll Crey!!" I shouted as Crey ran towards the virus on the hole and Megaman followed. They both jumped and slashed the virus making an X shape similar to the one on Creaman's chest. They slowly but surely made their way to Shademan.

Creaman's P.O.V.

"So you have finally arrived, your not as good as you were before Megaman. Have you gotten soft in my absence?" Megaman just glared at him "Well, I can tell you right now Megaman I haaaaven't!!" He said slashing at Megaman but he dodged it succesfully. Megaman was attacking again and again but nothing seemed to work, I began to fire my creabuster but even that was useless. "Hah those level of attacks wont harm me" He said grinning at us.

"Joey" "Lan" "We need battlechips, send us a program advance!" We yelled in unison okay! our operators said together.

Cybersword battle chip in, download, Widesword battle chip in, download, Longsword battle chip in download Joey began to say

Heat shot battle chip in, download, Heat V battle chip in, download, Heat side battle chip in, download Lan said

Program Advance They said in unison

The giant sword known as the 'Life Sword' began to form in my hands, while a giant red cannon formed in Megaman's. Megaman and I looked at eachother and smiled "are you ready?" I asked him "I was born ready" we then shouted at the same time "Unison Program Advance!! Flaming Life Sword!!!" We both took hold of the new flaming blade in our hands and ran together at Shademan who tried to get away but are speed was to great and the length of the sword was to long. The sword came crashing down on him as he screamed in pain and lit up in a fiery blaze, then the words shown "DELETED" Megaman and I clasped are wrists together and looked at eachother and smiled, then something caught our eye. Floating where Shademan used to be was a dark light that began to speedily fly around and in half a second flew at me. I heard Megaman say "Look out" but it was too late I was struck, I began to float in the air surrounded by a dark light and as quickly as I was enveloped, I emerged. I now had a black colored armor, my spikes became more pointed, my eyes were red, and I had dark bat-like wings that I used to hover in one place. Everyone there looked in awh of the new form I took, then Lan shouted "That's a soul unison!!!" Joey looked at Lan confused "A soul whata?" "Soul Unison" He answered "Though when it was megaman usually the two navis needed to share a bond together, so this is new" I then 'desouled' as I decided to call it and the chip came out of the PET. That's it for today Crey, log out" Joey told me You to Megaman" Lan said to megaman "Okay" We said in unison and logged out.

~~End of Chapter~~

Well I think that chapter was a little better than the first one, This is actually Chapters 2 and 3 put together (they looked a lot longer on paper -_-) Still no reviews yet but hey I'm patient, see yah next Chapter ^^
    He's beaten so many, but he can't beat Megaman

My Fanfiction.net Account