Thread: Looking For: Pokémon [OnexOne] Role Play

Default Looking For: Pokémon [OnexOne] Role Play

Greetings
    Heya, chum! Call me EDUB. I am interested in finding a long term one on one Pokémon role play over PM. Preferably 18+ (PG-13 to R). I like to play on the more intense side of things~

Who Me?
    Let me tell you a bit about myself, so you can have an idea of what you're up against. I am a female, twenty years of age. I am a junior in college, studying in the US of A. You can expect my character to be around the same age and the sane gender as me. It makes it easier to relate. I would prefer a male partner to make the role play more diverse, but I would be willing to make exceptions for another three dimensional female character.

About You

I need you to be consistent. At least one response per day. I understand that life happens, but it's common courtesy to at least give me notice before you vanish. I promise to respect you in the same way. I need at least one paragraph's length in your responses. Writer's block is a real thing... Sometimes there just isn't much to say. But do give it your best effort. Use proper conventions of the English language--Spelling, grammar, etc. And you must be creative! Quality in a role play is KEY. Naturally, I expect you to abide by generally understood role playing etiquettes. Understood?

Go Forth!
    Well then. What are you waiting for? If you are itching to get a role play going, hop on over and shoot me a PM. I will get back to you as soon as I am able!

Default ?

I am still looking for a couple more one on one partners who are up to par with my role playing style. Please contact me via PM if you are interested. :3

Hey, in case anyone was wondering, I AM still looking for a Role Play. I poofed for awhile because of school. But I would really love one for the summer. PM me asap if you are interested. :3

Sorry I didn't get this until now.. it's probably too late, huh. : /