*Approved by Psychic*
1. Follow the standard forum and sub-forum rules.
2. Don't SPAM, flame, or otherwise harass other players.
3. Do not be the idiot that forces me to make more rules (love you guys).
1) VampirateMace - “Amanuma” Amunemopet
2) Monster Guy - "Violet Lantern" Max Hudson
3) Sketchie - "Nightmare" Lucas Moncrief
4) Schade - “Grima” Nate Bonaparte
5) Monster Guy - “Ice Dragon” Kyle Remington
6) Lt. BLEU™ - “Agent Smith” John Smith
7) TheCharredDragon - “Hunter Sigbin” Linda Matulin
8) TheCharredDragon - Linda's mom
9) CuriousHeartless - 'Magik' Josh Red
10) Titan500 - “Armoury (II)” Camilla Blair
11) Rotrum - “West Wind” Alex Silver
1) PeeGee - “Switch” Derek Wembleton
2) Requiem's Eclipse - “Bloody Baron” Carter Williams
1) Schade - “Red Lantern” Archie
2) Sketchie - "Drama Queen" Kathrine Smith
3) DiaRubyTandem - "Impulse" Larry Thompson *Reserved*
4) VampirateMace - "Little Doc" Nelly TBA *Reserved*
5) InnerFlame - “The Dominatrix” Chris Willes/Donna Heartful
6) Tangeh - "Resonance" Vivian Walker
1) Tyana Bell
Tyana is a middle aged African-American woman who has been in politics since graduating college. She is a mother to four, with a husband who works from home as a programmer and cares for the kids. She is heavy into education, and improving local education comes up a lot in her speeches.
2) Reverend Cory N. Airy
Cory is a retired traditionalist preacher, of white European decent, who has been in politics for a few years now. He wants to improve the quality of life in the city, mostly through better funding for public services; transportation, sanitation, and sewage.
3) Trey Poly
Trey is the newcomer in all this, having only recently switched to politics from his old job working in his father's Lebanese diner. He's an excellent chef, but has found his real passion in politics. His main goals involve promoting changes to business laws which he believes will give Chromium City's economy the boost it needs.
Summary of the plot so far:
Following the events of Control Freak's Contest Royal (which ultimately ended in Control Freak's death and the mayor's disappearance), Chromium City has been hit with high crime rates and uncertainty amongst it's population.
Robin, leader of the Jump City Teen Titans is dispatching heroes to Chromium City to help get crime back under control, but given the recent escalation, major conflicts between the hero and villain factions are likely.
The former mayor is presumed dead and while a temporary replacement is in office, efforts to locate him or his body are ongoing, and campaigns are already underway for the next elections. However Brother Blood is rumored to be trying to rig the elections.