Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WW42's Breeding Center

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard42 View Post
    yes it is. what else do you have?
    I think might be able to get an event NYC pokemon with special moves for that if you want it. Which one specifically?

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

May I have your explosion metang and that bold feebas for a channel jirachi and a naughty lvl 5 bagon with flawless attack?

I have 3xMovie Darkrai, Alamos Darkrai, Batonage Darkrai,2xMovie Shaymin, 2xMovie Regigigas for trade. PM me for offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    I think might be able to get an event NYC pokemon with special moves for that if you want it. Which one specifically?
    i was thinking specifically of chansey or bagon with wish, though wish eggy could be interesting.

and it's not technically an NYPC move, but if anyone has an adamant extremespeed zigzagoon with good IVs, i'd be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny manafi View Post
    May I have your explosion metang and that bold feebas for a channel jirachi and a naughty lvl 5 bagon with flawless attack?
    i already have the Colo bonus disc, so i don't need more jirachi. and i have an adamant bagon with DD and flawless Atk/Speed already. come to think of it, i should probably offer that.
    Last edited by WhiteWizard42; 21st June 2007 at 4:48 PM.
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want: female DW Sableye, Offering: Most other good DW females

I have Calm Dialga, Iv's, as far as I know, hp is **** but has high SpAtk (28 IV's), untouched

also have lonely togetic (female) or gentle togepi (male) w/ 31 IV's in spDef both, and a Lax shiny eevee (I know, it's nature sux -_-, dunno it's IV's, comes with shadow ball)

Interested in the elekids (if you can tell me their IV's) w/ electrizer, or even in the feebas w/ flawless defense iv's.

i already have a modest shiny eevee, so i don't think i'm interested in your lax one. and someone else in the thread offered me a modest dialga, so, again, it sort of trumps your offer.

i actually have a quad-flawless togepi (HP/Def/SAtk/SDef), so i'm not interested in your toge's either.

anything else you have to offer? still looking for a manaphy, either modest or with flawless SAtk.
    Pearl FC is 1761 9576 5676, White FC 3310 3986 5019, If you're interested in a pokemon i've posted, and you have something i could be interested in (see below) please PM me. Trade thread here. i also offer custom breeding services, for a price.

Want a Registeel?

Registeel - #379 (Sassy)
    HP: 20 - 22
    Att: 28 - 29
    Def: 30 - 31
    SpA: 0 - 2
    SpD: 15 - 17
    Speed: 0 - 2

comes with Explosion and Ice Punch
    Name: Tian
    FC: 2921 5563 3610

not really. registeel is the worst of the regis in that it has subpar attack stats on both sides and isn't as good at walling one particular kind of attacks as the others.

i mean, who ever needs to sponge up damage from mixed sweepers?

registeel is a very sad little golem in that it needs SToss in order to be good, and it can't get SToss in the 4th gen without being tutored to know it in the 3rd.

I can get you that. What about a Regice?

Regice - #378 (Calm)
    HP: 28 - 29
    Att: 28 - 29
    Def: 30 - 31
    SpA: 25 - 27
    SpD: 20 - 22
    Speed: 5 - 7

i'd go for that regice. what did you want from me, again?

The Duskull?

deal.

due to circumstances beyond my control, i don't think i'll be able to get to a wifi connection for maybe 36 hours, but we could plan the trade to happen 1 o'clockish sunday afternoon (eastern time) if you like.

so that would be 10 pacific. sounds good

WW42, check your PMs

id like your chansey with flawless hp/def/spdef, bold nature, and AT. I have shines: charmander (mild), rayquaza (lonely), dratini (londely), a legit shiny mew (from faraway island, bold<XD) 3 shiny pachirisus that i chained for (quirky, adamant, gentle) and two shinys that i traded for, a lvl 100 shiny manetric (naive) and a lvl 46 shiny pigeot (careful). All of my shnies are untouched, no evs gained. The only ev trained pokemon i trained is a latias, which you haev a better one so i wont offer it. The only flawless IV i have on a pokemon that i know of right now is a magby with a flawless SPdef stat. (lol thing is, it has a rash nature XD). PM me back your response because i will be away on vacation for a week so i wont even get it until NEXT monday. (Ill message you from my vacation spot if the hotel has a public computer and free WiFi. Thanks!
    Hunting: Bulbasaur, rt 230 diamond
    WiFi: Diamond FC: 1547 1806 7432 Name: ENTAY

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/AShinyLatias
    I just put my first video up, check it out =)

untouched manaphy and lv 100 celebi for 2 shineys?
    in game name - jmac
    fc- 2423-3241-4813

I have a Dialga that is untouched (I think I gave it a couple thousand exp., but it didn't gain a level yet haha). I would totally be willing to trade it for a lower level mew or mewtwo - I'm a big fan of those guys from the red/blue days. I actually joined this forum specifically to look for those two...and as a result, I'm having some minor techinical difficulties with how the forum works (I'm still getting used to it). If you are willing to trade me a mew or mewtwo for my dialga, a private message would be the fastest way to get a hold of me. If you post a message here I'll get it, but I'll have to find the thread again so I might take longer. Pleaaaase consider this trade offer, it'd end 2 weeks worth of searching!
    Last edited by Jzone; 3rd July 2007 at 3:57 PM.

Added Power Items and TMs to "Want"s.

Quote Originally Posted by jackass2911 View Post
    untouched manaphy and lv 100 celebi for 2 shineys?
    maybe. what natures do they have?

Interested in your Bold Feebas with triple flawless IVs. I can get you a competitive Porygon (IIRC, it's Modest and 31 HP, haven't IV Calc'd yet), Adamant Elekids w/ Punches and CC (I saw you already had these, I have Lonely natures too?).

Noticed you were looking for an Adamant Belly Drumming Linoone too. I have a female Zigzagoon w/ 'Proud of it's Power' (Generally meaning 31 Atk) and Adamant, so either you can use that or breed for a better one. It's affectionately nicknamed 'Infect' too (spreads my Pokerus )
    Last edited by Toshi; 6th July 2007 at 9:08 AM.

Yes, the psedo-TC has my WiFi details on it. Click to get to my trading site, which is always up (Unlike Serebii )

if the porygon has flawless SAtk and Spd, i'm interested. just flawless HP isn't too impressive.

and my brain malfunctioned when i was typing my wants list up. i meant Extremespeed linoone.

EDIT, some days later: "proud of its power" doesn't mean flawless attack, it means a 30 (or 25/20/etc.) IV in attack. "likes to thrash about" would be flawless attack.
    Last edited by WhiteWizard42; 10th July 2007 at 6:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12