Thread: Whats a good attack?

Default Whats a good attack?

what would be a good all-room hitting attack for a water type? and maybe a Grass Type?

By an all-room hitting attack for Water or Grass types, do you mean a move that is good against the types, or do you mean one that can be learned by a Water or Grass type? If you mean the latter, please specify the Pokemon. For instance, Swampert can dish out a pretty nice Earthquake. And some Pokemon can learn Vacuum Cut. I can look up the moves for you.

Ok Thanks And Yeah I Was Talking About My Treecko And Swampert. I Need Something That Will Take Out All Of The Other Pokemon. The Latter Is What I Was Trying To Say. Sorry If I Messed Ya'll Up.

Well, as Silver Dialga said, earthQuake is a good move. I cant think of one for Treecko, though.

Treecko and Swampert can learn Vacuum Cut. Sceptile and Swampert can learn Earthquake. You can find the Vacuum Cut TM in the Far Off Sea, 72nd floor, but you need a key. The Earthquake TM is found randomly in the Desert Region and Southern Cavern. Hope this helps! Sorry I took so long to reply, my computer hates Serebii.

why do you speak of the 2 types that sucks most?

Shine Guest

**Be careful of using Earthquake though as it will damage EVERYONE in the room, including any partners/recruits

The two types that suck most?! *coughwaterdoesnotcough*