Thread: You, Me, and Them

Default You, Me, and Them

You, Me, and Us

A/N: Okay well here we are! This is my third story and I think it might be slightly better then my other ones; it also might contain cursing in a lot of chapters. Well May and Drew couldn’t make it to this story in time, cause they got held up in traffic. Okay well disclaimer: I don’t own pokemon or the characters in this story. Before we get on with the story though you should all know that Dawn, May, Misty, are all 16, and Drew, Paul, and Ash are 17. Now let’s get on with the story!

Rated:T

Shipping: ikarishipping, contestshipping, and pokeshipping

Chapter 1: Our First Meeting

It was just another normal day at Littleroot High, until…

“Oh my gosh! Guess what May? Everyone is saying were getting a hot new student! Isn’t that great?” said one of her best friend’s, Misty. May slightly in a daze from staying up all night just nodded her head in response.

“Come on May you have to admit, it’s the first new kid we have had in a long time. Remember the last one was Paul.” said Dawn, her other best friend, pointing over to Paul.

“You know, it’s not polite to point?” Paul said from across the room snickering.

“Whatever, smartass!” Dawn yelled across the room, sticking out her tongue. Paul smirked, and was about to reply but got in trouped.

“You to should stop bickering already, the teachers coming!” shouted May, really tired of their arguing, and just wanting to go home.

“Welcome class, today we will be introducing a new student, named Drew Hayden, Drew please come in.” said the teacher, Mr. Tychan. At this the student entered the classroom. He had emerald eyes and hair, (A/N: I’m not good at describing what people wear so play along.) he was wearing a black turtle neck shirt with a purple jacket over it, turquoise pants and black shoes.

“Hello, I’m a transfer student from La Rousse High. I am seventeen and have just moved here recently.” as Drew said this, you could see girls starting to drool over him already.
    “Okay Drew you can sit next to…May Maple. Would you please, raise your hand May?” asked the teacher. May, raised her hand, not really wanting to sit next to Drew because of all the glares that were being sent her way.

“Wonder why she’s not jumping up and down like all the other girls I’ve meet have done? Well I guess I’ll just have to charm her myself.” thought Drew to himself smirking. May had seen his smirk and was now wondering to herself what he was smirking about.

“Okay class I will now give you ten minutes of free time.” said Mr. Tychan, heading towards the washroom.

“More time then I need.” thought Drew still smirking. Sitting next to May he began to work his magic, or so he thought.

“Hey May, did you know I was captain of the soccer team and an A student at my old school?” said Drew arrogantly while thinking he already had this in the bag.

“Huh? Did you say something Draw?” asked May, not really caring right now. Drew fell over anime style, this was going to be harder then he thought! She even got his name wrong!

“It’s Drew,” he said, a little irritated that she couldn’t even get his name right.

“Oh hi, I’m May, sorry I’m just tried that’s all, nice to meet you.” said May yawning.

“Well as I was saying, do you guys have a soccer team at this school?” asked Drew flipping his hair.

“Yeah, why? You want to try-out for it?” asked May, blinking her eyes before becoming more interested in the conversation.
    “Yes, and if you were listening to me before you would have known that was the captain of the soccer team at my old school.” said Drew, smiling arrogantly thinking he had finally found something she liked.

“That’s cool, I am captain of the cheerleading team!” said May, she liked cheerleading 4 the soccer team the best because she thought it was the most interesting sport at the school.

“So, your captain of the cheerleading team? Why doesn’t that surprise me?” said Drew smirking while flipping his hair again.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” asked May, her voice rising, she was getting slightly annoyed with Drew and was thinking about leaving the conversation.

“Nothing,” said Drew in an innocent voice that could fool almost anyone, but it didn’t fool May.

“No! Tell me what it means!” said/yelled May, she was definitely annoyed now, and her head was all blown up too!

“Its fun annoying her, but you still got to keep your eye on the prize, even though she looks so cute when she’s Mad.” thought Drew, smirking for like the billionth time today.

“What are you still smirking at?” asked/yelled May, with her head still blown up.

“Oh nothing, nothing at all,” said Drew, and with that he turned his head signaling that this conversation was done.

With Misty and Dawn…

“Dawn? Do you like Paul?” asked Misty slyly. Dawn almost fell over, her like Paul?

“No way! Why would you think that Mist?” asks Dawn blushing, was she right did she like Paul?

“Anyways you so like Ash!” said Dawn trying to take the spotlight off her and onto Misty.

“Ash! Yeah right! Besides he is way too dense to notice anything!” said Misty blushing just like Dawn was.

“Okay class we should get back to the lesson now,” Mr. Tychan said back from the washroom. Starting his lesson in drama, he had planned out and then stopping he said,
    “Class I almost forgot to tell you, this year we’re doing a play on A Rose for your Thoughts, remember, it counts for 45% of your grade! Also additions are on May 5, don’t be late!” and with that class was dismissed.

“Hey! Wait up you guys!” said May, catching up with Misty and Dawn.

“Hi May, so what was up with you and the new kid? You were really red and looked angry!” said Misty, Dawn nodding in agreement.

“That Drew! He is such a jerk! I hope he doesn’t make the soccer team so I won’t have to cheer for him! I mean, can you believe half the girls in our class are falling for him, he is such a jerk!” screeched May.

“May, chill I am sure he’s just shy, I mean he’s the new kid?” said Dawn.

A/N: Okay well here we are! I bet this is the longest chapter I have ever written! Oh! Also obancrescent13 is the person who is coming up with the play A Rose for your Thoughts. So everyone thank her! Okay well until next time. Tata for now!
    Last edited by Sweet Melody; 20th June 2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: rating;shipping

Ain't he cute?

Name: Scarlet
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

interesting...but it sounds a bit like heart broken again, and again. only with dawn ANYWAY i still like it it dose need to be longer though anyway i will wait for the next chapter to make my judgement bye!!

under construction

Sounds interesting, I think I read this on FF dot net, but it's a little short. You started it off well just try to make chapters a little longer. I like the way you showed what Drew was thinking. Hmm, I think this is the 100th contestshipping/any shipping story I have read in "school type" format. Oh well, carry on. =]
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

A/N: Okay well we are on to the second chapter! May and Drew have finally meet. Also Drew made the soccer team, who surprising. But what’s going to happen after school? Well read this chapter and find out!

Chapter 2: My Boyfriend?!?

May groaned, today had not been her day, so far Drew had been in everyone of her class; science, math, French, social studies, language arts, and drama. During these classes she would receive numerous arrogant comments concerning many things. She could not take it anymore, she was glad that she had cheerleading practice with Dawn after school so she could relax and do what she does best, cheer.

“Thank god! School is over and I won’t have to see Drew for the rest of the day!” said May to Dawn, they were walking to cheer practice together as usual, and chatting away.

“What do you have against Drew, May? He is just starting school here and is getting to know everyone!” said Dawn, in an optimistic manner.

“Yeah, I know he’s new, but he is so dam, annoying! Like in drama, he would not stop pestering me! I thought we would never stop bickering, thankfully the teacher came.” explained May, getting annoyed just thinking about it.

“Well May, the only thing we can do is enjoy cheer practice and forget about Drew, I mean this is how I forget about Paul!” said Dawn proudly.

“Yeah I guess your right, but it’s like he has been popping up everywhere today! It’s like he is stalking me!” said May, it was true, he had been everywhere she had, his locker next to hers, sitting next to each other in almost every period except lunch, and even having they same music period!

“May, you’re just having bad luck; I mean it could happen to anyone!” Dawn said, trying to comfort May.

“Whatever, hey look, we are here!” said May, running into the gymnasium with Dawn not far behind.

In the Gymnasium…

“Okay girls, lets start from were we left off….um…girls?” said May looking around wondering where everyone went.

“Hey Dawn, do you know where everyone went?” asked May turning to Dawn.

“May I don’t think you want to know.” said Dawn looking outside, where she saw all the other girls giggling.

“Why not?” asked May, looking over to where Dawn was looking, she yelped, falling over.

“What the crap are they doing on the soccer field, giggling?!?” yelled May, scanning the area and then moaning.

“Guess we’ll just have to go over there and cheer.” said Dawn, looking at May with sorrow in her eyes.

“It’s okay it is not like he is going to annoy me with their coach around, besides isn’t Paul there.” said May slyly, Dawn blushed but it quickly disappeared, when she saw May walking toward the field.

On the Field…

“Girls, girls, please! Stop drooling over Drew and go to the gymnasium, I am sure you have to practice some routine, or something.” said the coach, Mr. Toxic, just as he said this Dawn and May came running to the field.

“Um….Mr. Toxic well you see um…” said May trying to explain why all the cheerleaders were on the court, Drew smirked at this pitiful explanation. When suddenly an idea popped into his head, “She is going to freak when she gets a taste of this,” thought Drew.

“Well you see coach, my friend here just couldn’t stay away from me and decided to practice outside, isn’t that right sweetie.” said Drew walking over to May and putting his arm around her shoulder. May was still in shock, looking at Drew and gaping at him she only nodded slightly.

Dawn was just snickering and going over to May.

“Don’t you think we should start practice?” said Dawn looking at May with a look that was saying, “You are so unlucky,” which made May growl.

“Can we just get on with practice?” said Paul, snickering.

“You’re right okay guys let’s do 50 laps around the field, and Mrs. Maple I suggest you keep your girls under control.” said Mr. Toxic, as May nodded, and flushed in embarrassment.

“Bye ya May.” said Drew smirking and lifting up a hand, while running around the field.

Paul and Drew Talking….

“So since when are you and May friends? I thought she couldn’t stand you with all you arrogances.” said Paul snickering.

“I just thought she might like to loosen up for once, besides she is cute. What about you and Dawn? Don’t tell me you are not into her, I’m not that good in romance but anyone can tell you like her.” said Drew smirking, Paul blushed light pink, but it was barely visible.

“Yeah, whatever.” muttered Paul, running ahead of Drew how was still smirking.

With the Cheerleaders…

“Unfair justice! How come May always gets all the good looking guys!” complained Kate, whining.

“Oh! Can you stop your whining Kate, besides didn’t you here him? We are just friends! So can we just get on with practice?!?” yelled May, she had been trying to get everyone to go on with practice for ten minutes with little success.

“Yeah, easy for you to say, all you have to do is wave your hand and all the boys are over you! And if you guys are just friends why did he put his arm around your shoulder?” yelled Lauren, May sighed, she new they weren’t going to get into practice anytime soon with this surpising news. To be honest she was still a little shocked at why Drew did this? Sighing irately she decided to just discuss this later with Misty and Dawn at their sleepover this weekend, she would deal with Drew later.

“Hey May, I know you must be in a slump right now but we do have a big cheer thing for the soccer and football team, so don’t you think we should start?” said Dawn with a small smile.

“I guess you’re right, I’m sure I can get Drew back later,” said May, unsatisfied, but getting up and starting cheerleading practice.

“Okay girls lets do the pyramid routine, ready, set, GO!” and with that the girls finally started practice, but unfortunately for Dawn and May, must girls were blowing kisses at Drew and they lost there balance….

“That’s it! If you guys cannot stop blowing kiss at Drew than we will run laps just like the guys!” yelled May, fuming with anger. Everyone moaned, must girls would give up on laps with their second run, and doing it in cheer practice was not one of their plans.

“Come on girls! If you can do a simple pyramid routine then we will run laps instead!” and with that said the girls started to run laps unwillingly with some of the guys stiffing laugher.

“What are you guys laughing at!” snapped Dawn, at this the guys went silent and continued to run their laps.

At 4:55 PM….

The girls had been running since 4:30 and were now tired beyond believe, some were about to faint!

“I think you girls have learned your lesson! Well I guess that concludes practice for today! See you girls tomorrow!” said May sweetly, which made some girls snicker.

“I’ll make sure to bring my running shoes just incase.” said Daisy, getting up and going to her car.

“Well if you girls would have stopped gawking over Drew and have done the routine the right way you wouldn’t have had to…” May started explained.

“How rude!” said May, looking at Dawn with a smile.

“So Dawn…what do you want to do now?” asked May, turning to the tired looking Dawn.

“We could meet up with Misty at Buger King, and get a milkshake?” said Dawn, walking with May to her car.

“That sounds like a great idea, here I will call her up right now.” said May, dialing Misty’s number and to try confirming Dawn’s idea to go to Buger King.

Misty and May’s conversation…

“Hi Misty, Dawn and I were wondering if you would like to go to Buger King with us.” said May.

“Oh May I would but you see Ash asked me out!” said Misty, really excited Ash had asked her out.

“Oh my gosh Misty! That is sooo awesome well forget about what we said! Go out with him!” said May, happy her friend was going out with her crush.

“Thanks May! Bye!” and with that Misty hanged up, with May to explain to Dawn what happen.

“Okay Dawn, Misty cannot come with us, but it is because she has a date with Ash! Isn’t that great?” asked May, hanging up her cell and starting the car.

“Wow! She so better tell us about it at the sleep over tomorrow!” said Dawn, jumping up and down in her seat.

“Okay well yeah, we better get going if we are going to get the two for one deal.” said Dawn, and with that the two drove out of the school and headed out on the highway.
    A/N: Okay well here it is the second chapter! And this has to be the longest chapter I have ever written! Hope you guys like it! Okay well the next chapter we are going to take a break from contestshipping and go to pokeshipping. Well got to go and work on the next chapter for The School Field Trip, so tata for now! Wee! Almost forgot don’t forget to read and review!

Ain't he cute?

Do you have a PM list for this? If you do, please add me, I never knew this chapter came out, lol. =] I really like this story, you have a lot of comedy in it which I like. Hahah, first of all cute for Misty getting with Ash, and Paul admitting he likes Dawn =] & May was too funny making the girls run laps for gawking at Drew xD Finally, Drew said May was cute! Best part =3 Update soon.

well RAISE a finger

You, Me, and Them

Me: Well guess what? May and Drew have finally made it in time for the chapter! Isn’t that great everyone?

Everyone: It is fantastic!

Drew: Yeah, Yeah I only came because um…I forgot my hat! ~grabs random green hat sticking out~

May: I thought you said you came because you wanted to be with me! ~runs away crying~

Me: Drew! You go find May right now Mister and apologize!

Drew: Fine… ~goes and looks for May~

Me: Okay well I don’t own pokemon and well yeah…too bad for me. Anyways, on with the story!

Chapter 3: Date Gone Nuts Part 1

Narrator Dude:
    Now we are going to the restaurant Misty and Ash are going to which is surprisingly Burger King, will we see Dawn and May there? Maybe… (A/N: YES!) Also two other people are going to be there too…but what people?

In Ash’s Car…

“Oh Ash, I am so glad you decided to ask me out…but why are we going to Burger King for our date?” asked Misty, grinning sheepishly from asking the question.

“Well um…you see this is all I could afford because I only work a part time job…” answered Ash, really embarrassed that he was actually taking Misty to Burger King for their date.

“That is okay Ash, I understand; oh I almost forgot! May and Dawn said they were coming to Burger King as well, wonder if we will see them there?” said Misty.
    “Maybe we will,” said Ash happy that Misty wasn’t going to hit him with her mallet. Getting out of the car and helping Misty out they headed for the door.

Back with May and Dawn…

“Hey May I wonder where Ash is going to take Misty for their date tonight,” said Dawn, titling her head to the side.

“Where ever it is, I am sure it will be very romantic!” said May, her eyes starting to sparkle in the light of the car. At this Dawn sweat dropped.

“May, you are way to into romance, you know that?” said Dawn in a teasing way.

“Oh but Dawn, Misty has been dieing to date Ash, and now that he has asked her out, it will probably be all she is going to talk about at the sleepover this weekend.” said May.

“I guess you are right, but still May you have got to stop reading all of those romance novels,” said Dawn.

“But they are so good! I mean when Drake broke up with Kristen for Ashley I thought I was going to die in the suspense in waiting for the next book!” said May, pulling up into the Burger King parking lot and turning off the car, while Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Yeah whatever, I am just glad we are finally here! Man, as soon as I get in there I am going to order a chocolate shake with fries and a hamburger!” said Dawn, getting out of the car and going into Burger King with May.

Misty and Ash…

“Here we are, Misty what would you like to eat?” said Ash walking in line and signaling Misty to get them a table.

“Um…I will take a vanilla milkshake and a hamburger with no pickles please,” said Misty, smiling sweetly and sitting down at one of the tables. Ash ordered the food, paid and sat down next to Misty, then grabbing one of the cheese burgers he ordered and gobbled it up.

“Ash! You have to wait for the lady to eat first!” said/yelled Misty starting to take out her mallet of doom. Just as she was doing this May and Dawn were walking in and about to order their food.

“Okay well we would like two chocolate milkshakes, two hamburgers, and two small fries.” said May and Dawn in unison, happy that they were getting their food.

“Know wonder you girls are so fat,” said someone from behind them, startling them.

“Ah! Drew!” said May, jumping up in surprise and then glaring at him in anger. She had wanted to get away from Drew, sense what had happened in cheerleading practice.

“What are you doing here you *******!” said May angrily, still glaring at him with much hatred.

“What? Is that all you could come up with? Besides I am not allowed to come here with my good friend Paul without your permission?” said Drew snickering, as soon as Drew said this Paul came up from behind him a smug look on his face.

“Great, Paul is here too! The ***!” said Dawn, pouting at Paul first and then Drew.

“Oh I am so glad you are happy to see me.” said Paul sarcastically, and smirking.

“Hmp! Come on May lets go get a table!” said Dawn, grabbing May’s arm they went and sat at a table before Ash and Misty’s.

“Misty, please don’t use the mallet! I will be good I swear!” said Ash hiding behind another one of the cheese burgers he bought.

“Hey Dawn, did you here Ash, whining?” asked May, looking right and left but not looking forward OR backwards.

“May I am sure you are just mad that Drew and Paul are here to ruin our dinner just like they ruined our cheerleading practice.” said Dawn, glaring at Paul who was now ordering some food for him and Drew.

“Yeah, I guess you are right Dawn,” said May turning back to her milkshake and fries.

“So Ash who are you going to wait for to eat first next time?” asked Misty, threatening Ash with her mallet if he got it wrong.

“Um…I have to wait for the lady…which you are!” said Ash, putting on the hottest smile he could master.

“Good Ash! Now you may dig in.” said Misty, putting down her mallet, as soon as she did this Ash started to dig into the food, Misty just rolled her eyes but smiled.

“Hey, Drew, I got the food, you know what to do right?” asked Paul, smirking.

“Oh I know it, now come on here is our chance,” and with that they sat at the table next to May and Dawn’s to begin their plan.

Me: What is the plan? What will happen? You think I am going nuts?

Drew: Yes.

Me: Hey! You are supposed to be apologizing to May! Not saying I am nuts. The reviewers are doing that.

May: ~giggles~ He did!

Me: You know what, I don’t want to know. Okay well read and review! If you don’t I cannot continue the story and Nikki would be really sad if I discontinued! Well tata for now!

PM List~
    HelloKitty17

Ain't he cute?

Cute chapter, it was kinda short, really short actually but whatever. I can't even imagine what Drew and Paul are up to. They just love trouble don't they. I love how Misty has already gone bezerk on her first date because of Ash's manners. All the characters seem in character. Hah, I also love May and Dawn's reactions to the guys :]] Can't wait til the next update.

well RAISE a finger

You, Me, and Us

A/N: Hello people! Enjoy your week? Well I didn’t! Stupid Comcast made my internet and cable go out…it was torture, especially because I stay home all day. Anyways, that’s basically the only reason I am typing this to begin with, it is like two AM and I’m bored. Okay, disclaimer.

Disclaimer: cutey_Kat12 does not own pokemon.

Date Gone Nuts 2

Narrator:

Last time you were reading, everyone was gathered at Burger King, and you were about to see what was Drew and Paul’s plan was. Well the wait is over, please enjoy.

“So Paul, I was just thinking about the game we have on Tuesday….” started Drew, but suddenly his arm moved a little to May’s side, and quickly, he poured his milkshake over May’s head, before his arm quickly retreated.

“EK!!!” yelled May, getting up and glaring at Drew, who was now laughing with Paul, while Misty and Ash turned over to see what the commotion was about.

“Look what you did! You have now ruined a 100$ shirt! You are so going to pay Andrew Hayden you ****tard!” yelled May.

“Ops, we almost forgot about you Dawn,” said a smirking Paul, taking off his milkshake lid and splashing his drink all over Dawn. Now, Dawn was the one yelling and glaring at Paul.

“You know what guys, here!” said May, taking her milkshake and was about to throw it at Drew, but, unfortunately for her, she forgot some of Drew’s milkshake was spilled on the floor, and being the klutz she was slipped and the milkshake went flying, guess who it landed on?

“May Maple, you are so dead!” screeched Misty, flinging her and Ash’s milkshake in May’s direction.

“Hey! I was still drinking that!” said Ash, as soon as he said this, Dawn’s milkshake landed on his head.

“There Ash, have some of mine!” yelled Dawn, her eyes in flames, almost as bad as Misty’s.

“What the ****! My beautiful hair!” yelled Drew, one of the milkshakes Misty had thrown earlier now on his head, he had lost his cool! –Gasp-

“May, your not supposed to duck!” yelled Drew, an accusing finger in her direction.

“I second that, damn it.” said Paul, the second milkshake had spilled on the table and now part of the drink was on his lap.

“You people started this and are now going to face my mallet!” yelled Misty, sticking her mallet in the air.

“Son of a *****! What did you people do to my restaurant!” yelled the manager popping out of nowhere. Sweat dropping, everyone there started to point at Paul, Drew, Ash, Dawn, May, and Misty.

“You people are going to stay here and clean up this mess, and then maybe I won’t make you clean dishes!” said Manager Bob. (A/N: I like the name Bob! –smiley-)

“But Sir, it is not are fault! Drew and Paul throw the milkshakes on us!” started May and Dawn, which only made Paul and Drew snicker.

“I don’t care who did it! Everyone who is covered in milkshake is cleaning!” Manager Bob yelled. And with that said, he went to go and get mops and brooms and stuff.

“Great, now my date is ruined!” said Misty, pounding the table with her fist, almost leaving a dent.

“Well you shouldn’t have thrown the milkshakes,” said Drew flipping his hair, suddenly and definitely unexpectedly, May stuck her hand in Drew’s hair and pulled out a big glob of milkshake and started to eat it. – Everyone Stares-

“It still teases good!” said May, licking her hands clean. Everyone stared at her, Dawn and Misty giggling, Paul smirking, Drew blushing, and Ash mouth dripping.

“You just can’t keep your hands off me May, can you?” said Drew, quickly regaining his composure and smirking.

“Hump! For your information, I spent good money on my milkshake and I plan on finishing it!” said May sticking out her tongue but blushing, then sticking her hand in Drew’s hair again and pulling out another glob of milkshake.

“Hey! I don’t want your slobbered covered hands in my hair!” said Drew, a little pink visible again.

“Well to bad!” said May, licking her hands clean again.

“What about me! I want some milkshake too!” said Ash, which made Misty swat his head.

“Ash, I doubt Drew would let you stick your hand in his hair.” said Dawn, giggling while getting a napkin to wipe off the milkshake.

“Besides there’s no more left, sorry!” said May, putting on a cute smile.

“Ah man!” said Ash, slouching in his chair.

“Ash, why don’t you get a milkshake tomorrow, you can wait that long can’t you?” said Misty, semi-sarcastically.

“Quit goofing off and get to work!” said Manager Bob, appearing out of nowhere again.

“Gee, you don’t have to be so uptight,” said Paul, sticking his hands in his jean pockets.

“Gr…just start cleaning!” said Manager Bob, handing them everything.

“Um…me and Ash have to go to the bathroom first, right Ash?” said Misty, looking tordes Ash for support.

“Uh….yeah, we have to go real bad!” said Ash, grinning sheepishly.

“Fine, but make it quick!” said Manager Bob, walking back into the kitchen. Obviously he wasn’t very bright….

“Okay, how about you guys work, and I’ll supervise.” said Paul, sitting down in one of the chairs.

“I’ll help him do that,” said Drew, also sitting down.

“Hey! You guys were the ones who started this so I say you guys clean while we watch!” said Dawn, handing Paul a broom.

“Exactly, so start cleaning,” said May, also handing Drew a mope.

“Yeah right, we would usually have the nerds do something like this, what makes you except us to do it now?” stated Drew, flipping his hair.

“Because if you don’t do it…May and I can tell everyone you and Paul’s middle names…” said Dawn, a mischievous glint in her eye.

“Your bluffing, you guys don’t know them,” said Paul, glaring.

“Try us.” said May, the same glint now in her eyes.

Outside the restroom…

“Okay, the coast is clear, they’ll never notice we’re gone.” said Misty, about to run out the restaurant when Ash grabbed her wrist.

“What!” yelled Misty quietly.

“I really do have to go though!” said Ash, running into the bathroom, this made Misty sigh.

Forty-Five Seconds Later….

“Okay, let’s go!” whispered Ash.

“Finally,” said Misty, then quickly running by, they escaped! I mean left. What luck they had…

Narrator:

Well, this is where the chapter comes to a close; do you think May and Dawn really do know Drew and Paul’s middle name? I bet they do…well, tune in next time to find out!

A/N: Okay…the Narrator pretty much summed it up. Please read and review!

Bye-Bye,

Kat

PM List~
    HelloKitty17

Ain't he cute?

LMAO I loved the end with Ash and Misty xD haha the owner of that shop is kinda stupid isn't he? Aww poor May and Dawn, Drew and Paul are jerks ;_; but I love em. xD The chapter was really short but it was still enjoyable and funny. Ok aww and eww at May eating the milkshake out of Drew's hair. That's both adorable and disgusting, haha. Ok til next time =D

well RAISE a finger

LOL!! cute fic, kat! ^^ aah, the high school scene... it never get old. (most of the time, anyway)

one of the things that stood out to me, was the fact that you used 2 and 4 instead of to and for. just try to refrain from doing that, and you'll be set.

“Yeah right, we would usually have the nerds do something like this, what makes you except us to do it now?” stated Drew, flipping his hair.
    i think you meant 'nerves'? ^^;;;

“Well you shouldn’t have thrown the milkshakes,” said Drew flipping his hair, suddenly and definitely unexpectedly, May stuck her hand in Drew’s hair and pulled out a big glob of milkshake and started to eat it.
    hmmm... XD wonder where that came from? [/sarcasm]

can't wait for the next update! ^^ as for the pm list, no need to add me. i'm always checking out the shipping fics anyway. ^_o

Tff
    It's been a long time... But it's so good to be back. <3
    Deviantart ID page: TranquilSimplicity
    Life giving you lemons? [Insert witty response here]

Talking

hey another ficcie! Good one as well! Yesh! Misty has the holy red mallet! Yayz red and -

Originally Posted by Teddiursa fan forever“Yeah right, we would usually have the nerds do something like this, what makes you except us to do it now?” stated Drew, flipping his hair.
    Oh, no he just did NOT say that! US NERDS WILL HAVE REVENGE!!! grr Drew, bring it on!...*gets flamethrower*

Anyways, humour and drama mixed into each other once again! And what is with u and staying up until like the morning? Don't u kno that's like unhealthy? Anyways, can't wait till next chappie and Keep Smiling

a_f