Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Big Happiny Family! (506)

Quote Originally Posted by Corzola View Post
    I suppouse they can´t have all girls complaning about it. The character of Misty used it to follow Ash which later on became a running gag. I thought that she never cared about the bike after a few eps in s1. May did complain but only in the very beginning, which was good, and she never saw it as important. And it was a way to get a travell- companion. Dawns way of looking at it was the even more realistic, she noted it but saw the situation and could joke about it. I thought the scenes in the beginning of the ep showed a bit of what Dawns character are.

Well I don´t think Brock going to stay at a Pokemon Center when/if Happiny evolves, hower it is set up for one great tearful goodbye- episode. Brocks only Pokemon, he already has Crognaruk as new, Bonsly has evolved and therfore Sudowodo is more or less new, and now Happiny. Remember when Zubat was his only Pokemon that evolved (in the Jotho saga) and Pinecho was the only real new addition to his team. As I said, D/P really are changing the style of the series.
    Well in future episodes, things will take some VERY unique turns.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Okay my only comments towards this episode are as follows.

-Actual mention of Dawn's bike being destroyed while their riding bikes.
    -Happiny being overly powerful. I mean, it pulls a pika and 'launches' Seviper at TR. Now, had they been blasted off from said event, I would've been shocked. Nice to see the writers actually have a limit to things.

Nothing beats Happiny "juggling" Brock, quite literally too. Ouch, and I thought Bonsly was powerful. Small things pack quite the punch.

-And of course, random sander that materializes and dematerializes.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I was half expecting PUSA to put on a Linkin' park song when They met Nurse Joy >_>

And despite what Brock says, it looks to me that Chansey is trying to get a hold of Nurse Joy `-`

Oh and idk if this has happened before in the dub (I haven't been keeping up lately) But no annoying dex music this time around..

and the wine that James was drinking wasn't edited o.o
    Last edited by RageKaiser; 3rd December 2007 at 2:07 AM.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Chansey slapped Nurse Joy's butt!
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3300 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Happiny has been fun to watch. I love the recurring gag of her showing off her strength, it never gets old. It was a surprise to me the first time I saw the episode, but then I think back to "A Chansey Operation" when they had the gag of chansey holding up the sure-to-be-heavy police building. I guess the line must be made of powerhouses, LOL. The part where Happiny tosses Brock up and down in the air at the end is also hilarious.

Oh yes, and I was glad to see the reference to "Ignorance is Blissey", I almost forgot about that.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 27th August 2008 at 2:19 AM.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) NEW!! 10/11 NEW!! 10/14
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Anyone remember, back in the day, when Togepi was hatched? There was no Nurse Joy & vital signs taken. It just... hatched, surprise! in Misty's arms.

This saddened me =\ Hey, I'm all glad that Happiny hatched alright, but it just made me sigh.

Oh well. Seeing Brock's "maternal instinct" kick in was adorable! <3 I think he'd do well with a daughter of his own ^_^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

@Tadashi, I agree

Wow! That Happiny is really strong, and his voice (In Dutch) was very great! I hope it stays Happiny and don't evolve into Chansey.
    Quilava, Ash, May, Jun & Buizel 4 Life!

LOL, Happiny are female only.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Great episode, Happiny is still as cute and strong as ever!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

This was a good episode. Happiny was so adorable. I loved it. Brock deserved a cool Pokemon like that.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great episode. Love that cute little egg. I'm glad Jessie did make a reference back to her time in the Nurse School. I like how they made Happiny super strong, and not like most other baby Pokemon. Poor Seviper...

happiny was quite adorable in this episode, i really liked watching this episode.

Happiny is so cute...its a cute Pokemon =)
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Why is it that every episode that features a Pokemon hatching is basically the exact same thing? I seriously fail to see what sets Pinpuku's debut apart from Larvitar's or Phanpy's (I suppose Eevee's was different, but that episode had nothing to do with the egg). The egg hatches after a few episodes, TR steals it, standard antics ensue. I suppose there was some good usage of Musashi here, coinciding with the unexpected reference to the Blissey episode in Johto (a Johto highlight, might I add). And Pinpuku is an entertaining baby that has thus far been underused (as opposed to past babies like frickin' Gonbe). But overall, this episode really bored me, which is unfortunate since Takeshi's times in the spotlight are so few-and-far-between. I can't even whip up a second paragraph for this; it was just as unremarkable as every other egg-hatching episode in this series.

C
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Happiny has some strength O_o
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Yay happiny hatched!!

Good ol brock finding a white rock for happiny
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

It started off pretty boring and then it got exciting. I'm glad Happiny hatched so soon after Brock got it's egg to be honest. I was beginning to think it would never hatch or that it would hatch really late in Sinnoh. It's refreshing to have the writers give such a small Pokemon like Happiny, so much strength. 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 8th November 2010 at 5:38 PM.

I loved to see Happiny's egg hatchs finaly.

And Brock was great, like a father. it was funny...

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Nice episode. I'm glad Happiny hatched so soon and it's hilarious how strong it is. There wasn't much else going on in this episode but it was still good.

Larvitar's episode kinda good and not too bad.

While this episode was kinda boring, and I am not really a big fan of Happiny really. I guess it's kinda cute but beyond that this episode wasn't really much of interest.

When Brock said They make me so... angry, I couldn't help but to think well they aren't supposed to help you. And does Ash and co really think that TR is just gonna give back what they stole because they ask them?

If that was me I would have gotten Staravia to grab Happiny while bursting that balloon with a thunder/razor leave attack not letting TR even have the chance.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

That episode was pretty surprising. I thought it will be a boring filler but it wasn't.
    Happiny's power was unknown until I saw it doing those thing..

I don't know how Happiny can lift boulders 20 times heavier than itself

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Brock's egg hatch into a Happiny. Happiny is so cute and strong! Wow! Happiny is extremely strong to be able to lift and throw heavy things. It was cool to see Brock know about and make an Oval Stone himself for Happiny.

30/100

Happiny is so adorable! my fav bit was when jessie was offering loads of round white stones, and happiny rejected them all (and even stuck her tounge out at them)
    Happiny is awesome

Bands and artists I like at the moment:
    Radiohead
    Muse
    Boards Of Canada
    The Beatles
    Bjork
    Aphex Twin
    Nine Inch Nails
    Vampire Weekend
    Lady Gaga
    Gorillaz
    Brian Eno
    Coldplay

This episode was really good. I liked it. I liked Jessie's backstory, Happiny's strength, and such. The one thing that ticked me off was that Happiny barely ever appeared throughout the course of DP and when it finally evolved in like the second to last episode, we only saw it like once. I wish Happiny could have evolved sooner so we could have seen Brock's Chansey more than just once.

Edit: Get over your pity party Nurse Joy
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 22nd December 2011 at 8:25 PM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast