Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One Big Happiny Family! (506)

Happiny is a baby that was freakishly strong in his debut...that's all. She's freakishly cute sometimes, and sometimes she just looks ugly. I need to see more of Happiny to see if I like her. I don't believe that she's going to be so strong most of the time...no no no.
    Last edited by Dax; 24th June 2007 at 9:50 PM.

Still can't believe the writers haven't shown a REAL Blissey anymore.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think a Blissey did appear in the anime once...in Johto saga...
    But if you meant a rather 'active' Blissey, then I agree with that. I saw Chanseys showing attack moves...hope the 'real Blissey' appears soon.

Happiny was PLAIN cute. The voice fits it very well. And she's strong, too. ^^ Looks like Brock got himself some sort of a bodyguard now. ^^;;

Pinpuku is cool, i hope that takeshi uses her in battles as well. I hope she's out most of the time! >=O Lol, i wonder how the other pokemon will interact with her in the next episode! o= oh and what a bish pinpuku is hitting manene! >=O
    ~Love--Dance~

Quote Originally Posted by reehee View Post
    I think a Blissey did appear in the anime once...in Johto saga...
    But if you meant a rather 'active' Blissey, then I agree with that. I saw Chanseys showing attack moves...hope the 'real Blissey' appears soon.

Happiny was PLAIN cute. The voice fits it very well. And she's strong, too. ^^ Looks like Brock got himself some sort of a bodyguard now. ^^;;
    Actually I meant a "non-Wobuffet wearing a Blissey suit" real, but an attacker Blissey is fine too.

Besides, do you know how long ago that Johto episode was?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

There was also a Blissey in the episode where Jesse trades for Wobbuffet (Although it was nothing more than a second long cameo), but I can't remember if it came after the nurse school episode or not.

I really dont think Brock fits Happiny's perosnality but w/e
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Awwww...
    Isn't Happiny cute?! I hope she never evolves.
    You don't think
    there will be any
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

On Bulbapedia it says Happiny knows Seismic Toss, is that true or false?!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

I think it has Super Strength, but no actual command was given IRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    I think it has Super Strength, but no actual command was given IRC.
    See, that's what I thought! I tried to get rid of it on Bulbapedia, but they keep putting it back on, claiming she knows Seismic Toss!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

On Bulbapedia it says Happiny knows Seismic Toss, is that true or false?!
    That was my mistake, sorry. But I can't even edit in Bulbapedia, so who did do it?

Lightbulb Dawn & Piplup

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    The episode was ok. The first scene was really nice and I liked how Dawn reminded Ash that Pikachu burned her bike.

I loved that part! I can hardly wait 4 the English episode to come out, I want to know what they BOTH said!

Happiny is cute ^^ If only Dawn won the egg ;(

This episode was good. I found it funny when Brock ditched his egg to flirt with Joy as well as Croagunk playing with some mushrooms while everyone else freaked about the soon-to-hatch egg. It was interesting to see a Happiny. It was also funny with Jessie trying to make Happiny happy, Cacnea being blasted off by Egg Bomb, Happiny plowing through TR’s pokemon, and Happiny somehow lifting/tossing Brock into the air. Overall, I kinda think Happiny should've gone to Dawn for a couple reasons. First, Brock already had a baby pokemon (Bonsly). Second, I think a pokemon like Happiny would be more suitable for Dawn than Brock.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Wow, they really are changing path in D/P storytelling-wise. Depressed Joys, bicykling and direct refernces to the games, Dawns joke about her bike... A baby Pokemon that seems interesting (Bonsly looks like a shadow in comparision). The only negative thing I can think of is maybe it was a bit to much comic.

7/10 p.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Happiny is adorable! I have it ranked up there with Piplup in the cute factor (nothing comes close to Manene!). I'm so glad it's voice wasn't as bad as Bonsly's voice in Japanese. *shudders*

"Nurse Killjoy" got annoying rather quickly, but I guess depression can do that to someone.

I really liked that Jessie recalled her time at Chansey school from the episode "Ignorance is Blissey," and now that it's been mentioned I can't remember the last time a real Blissey appeared. Oh well.

This one was pretty good. Let's hope Happiny makes things more interesting for Brock.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

it just makes me wonder,what will brock use his happiny for?battleing,or just walk around?better wait for the next episodes to find out.

HAPPINY IS SO CUTE! i also love its vioce, it is so cute and high pitched. It is about the perfect pokemon for brock. Has more personality than bonsly. It is ranked real high in the cute factor along with Ash's pikachu!!! =D
    Last edited by Poke'T<3; 26th November 2007 at 5:00 AM.
    You had way too many outside images and your signature was overstacking, so everything was erased. Please read the signature rules.

awwww i just loved this episode :P and Happiny because it's just so sweet and cute and who would of thought a pokemon that just hatched from an egg would be powerful enough to pick up and throw up people lol. Pretty funny i say also not to mention Happiny's voice lol awww

PINK FRIDAY

It makes your ears BLEED

awwwww Happiny is just so cute I agree. I laughed when it tossed Brock in the air though that was funny. I also liked the bit when Team Rocket were trying to cheer it up and it just started poking its tongue out that was funny. i also liked the bit when the egg was about to hatch. Overall a good episode ^_^

Wonder if this will be Brock's only new pokemon of this new season?

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Dawn, the first gen. girl so far to NOT hold anything against Ash about burning her bike.

Interesting how Material Brock is and that this Happiny shows how brock loves Nurse joy.

Wonder if Brock will leave to stay with a Nurse Joy once that Happiny evolves into a Chansey.

Really cool episode, especially when Happiny Tossed brock, another Pokemon who beats on him.
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Dawn, the first gen. girl so far to NOT hold anything against Ash about burning her bike.
    I suppouse they can´t have all girls complaning about it. The character of Misty used it to follow Ash which later on became a running gag. I thought that she never cared about the bike after a few eps in s1. May did complain but only in the very beginning, which was good, and she never saw it as important. And it was a way to get a travell- companion. Dawns way of looking at it was the even more realistic, she noted it but saw the situation and could joke about it. I thought the scenes in the beginning of the ep showed a bit of what Dawns character are.

Well I don´t think Brock going to stay at a Pokemon Center when/if Happiny evolves, hower it is set up for one great tearful goodbye- episode. Brocks only Pokemon, he already has Crognaruk as new, Bonsly has evolved and therfore Sudowodo is more or less new, and now Happiny. Remember when Zubat was his only Pokemon that evolved (in the Jotho saga) and Pinecho was the only real new addition to his team. As I said, D/P really are changing the style of the series.
    Last edited by Corzola; 27th November 2007 at 7:56 AM.
    We say goodbye in the pouring rain
    And I break down as you walk away.
    Stay, stay.
    'Cause all my life I felt this way
    But I could never find the words to say
    Stay, stay.

~ Stay by Hurts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast