Thread: Lakeside Mischief (AAML, Ones-Shot, Rated-R)

Default Lakeside Mischief (AAML, Ones-Shot, Rated-R)

This is a pokeshipping one-shot request from johnnyd2. Hope you enjoy it!

Lakeside Mischief

“Ahhhhhh…” Misty sighed. She had come to the Cerulean Lake almost 2 hours ago. It was once in a blue moon when she was able to sneak out of the gym and relax for this long. Ever since she had to leave Ash and Brock after the Silver Conference to cover for her sisters at the gym, she had been working like a dog. Right now, all she wanted to do was sit in the lake, take a bath, and not have to do anything.

Today was a day that she could use to.

It was late afternoon and the sun was starting to set. Azuril was swimming in a circle around Misty while she bathed herself. With Corsola in toe, making sure Azuril didn’t hurt herself. “Hey you two, don’t leave me out of the fun!” Misty said. She swam towards the two water pokemon, but she didn’t know what they had up their sleeves. When Misty got close enough, Azuril jumped from the water onto her head, using its tail to block Misty’s vision.

“Hey! Get off of me you scamp!” Misty said playfully. While Azuril distracted Misty with itself, Corsola launched a tickle attack and was lightly brushing its horns all over Misty, throwing her into a fit of giggles that rapidly progressed into hysterical laughter. If she didn’t stop them soon, she was sure she would die from laughter.

“You...two, ha-ha!, are in, ha-ha!, so much, ha!, trouble, hahaha!, when I…get a hold, ha-ha!, of you!” she laughed. ‘Well, if it works on me,’ she thought, ‘it will definitely work on Azuril.’ So she reached up and began to tickle Azuril back. “Goochi-Goochi-Goo!” she said happily as she tickle Azuril under the chin.

Azuril tried so hard to sustain its laughter, but to no avail. It was too much for the little blue ball to handle. “Azu-zu-zu-zu! Azu-azu-zu!” it cried and released its grip. Unfortunately, Corsola had chosen to resurface right in front of Misty that very moment. With a swift movement, Misty plucked Azuril from her head and stuck it in between Corsola’s horns.

“Ha! That’s what you get for pulling a stunt like that on me!” she said in victory. The two pokemon admitted defeat. She pulled Azuril out of Corsola’s horns and brought them both close to her. She hugged them and whispered in their ears, “Thanks guys, I needed that. The last time I had this much fun was when I was traveling with Ash.

“I wonder what Ash is up to in the Sinnoh region now?” she said to herself. “I haven’t seen him since the start of his Battle Frontier journey, he didn’t even bother to wait long enough for me to get to Pallet to say good-bye to him before he left for Sinnoh.” She said downheartedly.

‘I wish he was here with me right now.’ She thought. Well, not right now. Seeing as she was nude, and the sun was getting lower and lower in the sky. ‘A pretty romantic setting, if I do say so myself,’ She thought. ‘But Ash doesn’t have the brain capacity to think of anything as romantic, especially with me.’ She thought in despair. Sigh.

It was about time to call it a day, but she didn’t want it to end on the thought that she and Ash might never have a relationship that goes any farther than just being best friends. Sigh. ‘Stupid Ash, wait to ruin the last moments of one of my only days of rest and relaxation.’ She thought bitterly.

The moment before she stepped out of the lake, she heard a noise in the forest just beyond the edge of the lake. It sounded like a wild Donphan crashing through the forest, headed straight towards the lake. But it couldn’t be one, because there aren’t any Donphan anywhere near Cerulean. As it came closer and closer, she could make out a faint silhouette of what was headed her way. It wasn’t a Donphan; it was a person, which was accompanied by a small pokemon. They crashed through the trees and into the fading sunlight. But even though there was little light left, Misty recognized immediately who it was. “ASH!?” she said.

“Geronimo!” Ash called as he and Pikachu did a double cannonball into the lake, and Pikachu shouting with him, “Pika-PI!”

It wasn’t as surprising to see him here in Cerulean, when he was supposed to be in Sinnoh, or that right when she wanted him with her the most, he appeared out of nowhere. It was that he was completely, 100%, butt-naked.

Misty sat there in the water, replaying the image that was forever burned in her brain. This was a side of Ash she’s always wanted to see, but never in a million years did she think she would be able to.

Corsola and Azuril were as dumb-struck as Misty; eyes wide, seeing Ash completely nude. But they were more surprised to see Misty’s reaction, or how she would deal with this, as they were sure this would be a day their trainer would never forget.

Ash and Pikachu resurfaced and quickly began to be consumed in their own games. Splashing each other and dunking each other’s heads underwater. Finally, Ash turned around and noticed that someone else was in the lake. A certain hot-headed red-head with emerald colored eyes, who looked speechless and slightly bewildered. Ash recognized her in an instant as his best friend Misty.

“Hey! Misty!” he called.

When Misty didn’t answer or even move when Ash called to her, Corsola and Azuril went over and nudged her to try to get her attention and snap her out of her trance. But, she didn’t respond.

It wasn’t until he started to swim closer to her that her brain began to function normally again. And seeing Ash swimming closer and closer to her brought her quickly out of her trance. It also almost gave her a heart attack when she realized that they were both butt-naked.

As Ash swam to Misty, he began to ask her question after question. “Misty! It’s been sooo long! How have you been? How’s the Gym holding up? How are your sister’s doing? What have you been doing the whole time without me and Brock?” Ash asked excitedly. But Pikachu wasn’t as ecstatic to see her, not in her current attire, or the lack there of; and covered his eyes in embarrassment.

The fact that he was naked was overwhelmed by the sheer sight of his best friend after such a long time apart; and he still hasn’t realized that Misty was also just as naked as he was.

“Don’t come any closer Ash Ketchum!” Misty shrieked as she backed away from him in a panicky voice. With Azuril and Corsola swimming in front of Misty to guard her from Ash, who clearly wasn’t thinking at all about the situation he and Misty are currently in.

Ash stopped. ‘Why is she acting like this? Isn’t she happy to see me?’ he thought. “What’s wrong Mist?” he asked innocently. “I’m sorry I haven’t talked to you recently, but I’ve been so busy. Aren’t you happy that I’m here?” he asked her again, inching closer to her.

“What? No, no! It’s not that! It’s, just that, we’re…” Misty said hurriedly, and then hesitated to finish her explanation.

“We’re what Misty?” only a few feet away from misty with his hands in front of him up in defense, starting to become even more worried and trying to figure out what has gotten into her.

But Misty didn’t see Ash’s outstretched hands as a sign of worry; she saw it as an attempt to try to do something that people their age shouldn’t be thinking about.

When Pikachu uncovered its eyes, he saw a Naked Ash only a few feet away from an equally naked Misty. He could hardly believe what he was seeing! Pikachu swam as fast as he could to try to explain to Ash what was going on with Misty, because he’s known Ash for years, and Ash would never do what Misty must be thinking about.

“WE’RE NAKED! YOU PERVERT!” she screamed at him. Too late. And in a flash, Misty’s hand hit Ash’s cheek with so much force, the red hand print on his face not only had the size and shape of Misty’s hand but also her fingerprints were embedded into the side of Ash’s face. And Pikachu could’ve sworn he saw Ash’s head spin all the way around.

All four of them, Misty and the pokemon, saw the world’s first flying Ash. He landed almost 40 feet away. The pokemon’s eyes shifted to where Ash was last seen to a very angry Misty with a throbbing right hand and an angry cross on her forehead, nostrils flaring and eyes burning. Her rage was so great; the water around her had started to boil.

“RRROOOAAARRR!!!” she screamed. All three pokemon quickly backed away from the enraged teen and huddled together to comfort each other and quell their fears. But when Misty saw Ash float to the surface unmoving, her anger quickly dissipated.

“Ash?” she asked worriedly.

Nothing.

“Ash, are you okay?”

Still nothing.

“Oh man.” She said to herself. “Ash! Please be alright! I didn’t mean to hit you so hard!” she said as she and the pokemon swam to Ash’s aid.

When Misty and the others reached Ash, Misty started to shake Ash out of unconsciousness as the pokemon watched on in worry. “Ash! Ash! Please say something!” she pleaded.

After a few minutes of shaking Ash, he reawakened. Misty brought him into a warm and tight hug, relieved to see him awake. The pokemon where also happy to see Ash awake and breathed a sigh of relief. Then, taking a second look at the two teens broke out laughing. For someone who knocked out her best friend for looking at her naked, she didn’t seem to mind his head resting on the top of her chest.

The second he did wake up, he thought of what Misty had said before he was knocked unconscious, ‘WE’RE NAKED!’ And when he saw where he was with Misty, all he could say was, “WAH! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” He backed away, covering his eyes and blushed a deep red.

“About what?” Misty asked.

“I-you-we-n-n-n-naked!” he stuttered, creeping away from Misty and curling into a ball, he much rather have Misty’s mallet than her slap any day.

Misty looked down at her self. “Gasp!” and she quickly covered her bare chest with her arms blushing as deep as Ash. When she saw Ash face-down in the water unconscious, she completely forgotten they were naked. Just as Ash did when he first saw Misty.

“Can I o-open my eyes n-now?” Ash asked and the pokemon were still giggling at the blushing teens in front of them.

“Yes, but you’ve got a lot of explaining to mister.”

“I know.” Ash said glumly. “But can we get into some clothes first?”

“The only thing I brought with me was a towel, where are your clothes?” Misty asked.

“Um, well, I was so excited about going to the lake, I took my clothes off the further I went into the forest, so, I don’t really know.” He said sheepishly.

“Well! Would you rather tell me on the shore, naked where I can see all of you, or in the lake where I can’t see all of you.” She asked.

“No, no, that’s okay, I’ll tell you here.” He said quickly.

“First of all, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Sinnoh?”

“Well, it’s a funny story. All the Gyms and contests in Sinnoh are closed down for inspection. Apparently, a group of people are using a Gym as a base to make fake badges and ribbons, and all the ones that have been given out in the last week are all fake. The police say it will take a week are two to catch the counterfeiters. So the three of us decided to take a mini-vacation. So Dawn went back to her home in twinleaf, I went home to Pallet and Brock went home to Pewter. And while we’re in Kanto, I decided that Brock and I should come and visit you too!”

“Wow! That’s so sweet of you Ash!” Misty thanked with a small blush.

“Yeah, well, you know.” He said as he scratched the back of his head and giving one of his goofy lopsided grins.

‘God he’s cute when he looks like that.’ She thought.

‘God she’s beautiful when she looks like that.’ He thought.

“So where’s Brock?” she asked. She didn’t want him to be anywhere nearby to ruin her moment with Ash, and wanted to be sure he wasn’t on his way either.

“He’s back at the hotel. We checked the Gym to find you there, but everyone was gone. So Brock decided he would see you tomorrow and went to sleep at the hotel. And I wanted to come here to get some fun in, so here we are!”

‘That’s perfect!’ Misty thought. But what she said was, “Oh.”

An awkward silence descended on the two of them. Not because they ran out of things to say, it was because they couldn’t take their eyes off each other.

Ash was captivated by the curves of Misty’s body, she sure had “grown into her body” since the last time he saw her. From what he could see and what he felt before, her skin was the softest and smoothest that he had ever felt before, without a single flaw anywhere. The sun was getting lower and was almost below the horizon. The long rays of sunlight created a thin shadow over the entire lake. The dimmed light was great, because it complemented Misty’s emerald green eyes, making them sparkle and dance with the few remaining rays of light. But what he really got lost in was her fiery orange hair. He’s only seen it in it’s trademark ponytail set to the left side of her head. But has seen it a few times put down. The first time he saw her shoulder-length hair put down was at the Maiden’s Festival, and she was so beautiful then, just as she is now.

Misty was think of the same thing about Ash. When she first started traveling with him, he was short and pretty scrawny, but she loved him all the same. But now, now he was buff. He wasn’t a muscle head, but he was very well built. Being out in the wild sure put some meat on his bones and hair on his chest (not literally). And just below the surface of the water, she could see a developing six-pack. His black hair is still a huge mess, instead of combing it like he should; he just forced his hair into a hat, giving him a major case of hat-hair. But it didn’t matter; he looked cute all the same no matter how his hair was worn. But what she loved the most about him was his chocolate eyes; they were pools that she could lose herself in with a simple side-glance. She loved him and those eyes with all her heart, but there was one problem.

‘What if he doesn’t love me?’ is the fear she can never overcome. And it was both their luck that that was the same fear Ash had.

“So, why were you trying to cop a feel Ash?” she asked suspiciously.

“…WHAT?!” Ash exclaimed.

“Don’t play dumb. I saw what you were trying to do back then.”

“Misty, I have NO IDEA what you’re talking about! I assure you, if I looked like I was going to do anything like that, I wouldn’t do it. Especially not to you.”

“Oh, so that means I’m not attractive enough for you?” Now she was just playing with him.

“What? No! It’s not that! I just would never do something to take advantage of you. I’m not a pervert you know!”

“Ha, Ha, Ha! I know what you’re trying to say Ash. I was just messing with you!” she said playfully.

“But I must say, how could you not notice I was naked!” she asked.

“Two reasons. One, I didn’t know you were naked. And two, I was so excited to see you after almost a year; I guess I wasn’t thinking very clearly.

Well, the second reason was believable, but she still wasn’t sure on the first. “What’s your reason for not knowing I was naked?” she asked with a hint of suspicion.

“I could only see your shoulders, so I figured you were wearing a bathing suit that didn’t have any shoulder straps. I couldn’t see below the surface, so I didn’t know that you had nothing on.” He explained innocently.

“Oh.” That’s sound like a reasonable explanation.

Silence once again descended on the two.

“Ash? / Misty?” they said in unison.

“Oh, I’m sorry, you go first.” Misty said.

“No, that’s okay, you go first.” Ash replied.

“No, really, I insist.” Misty said.

“Um, okay.” he took a deep breath and released it very slowly to calm himself down.
    “You know how we’ve been best friends for years, right?” Ash asked.

“Of course Ash.” Misty replied.

“Well, I’m not sure how to say this, or even if I should. But, I’ve been thinking. Maybe, maybe we could, I don’t know…” he said. Then suddenly stopped.

“Be what Ash?” she could tell where this was going, and she couldn’t be happier. She was having trouble containing her excitement, but was doing a good job at concealing it. But she allowed herself not to get too excited, in case this was just a false alarm.

“I think, I think…” Ash stuttered. What the wanted to say was I think I love you, I think we should start going out, I think I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, making you better when you’re sick, making you laugh when you cry. But he just couldn’t muster the strength to tell her. If she rejected him, it not only meant they wouldn’t be able to be a couple, it meant they couldn’t be friends, it would be way too awkward to be around each other if they both knew Ash loved Misty, but Misty didn’t love Ash.

‘This is taking way too long.’ Pikachu, Azuril and Corsola all thought.

“Pika-pi-pikachu-chu-pika-pi.” (I say we help thing along a little) Pikachu whispered to Azuril and Corsola. “Pi-pika-pikachu” (Okay, here’s the plan).They both agreed to help Pikachu with his cause.

While Ash was stuttering over his sentence, Pikachu quietly and swiftly swam behind Ash, while Corsola and Azuril did the same with Misty. They all stopped 5 feet from and Ash and Misty. They swam forward, aimed at their backs, at full speed. The pokemon hit their targets just as Ash said, “Misty, I love you.” And Misty gasped. Because his lips were puckered at the end of hiss sentence when he said “you”, it was a perfect set up.

The two trainers were thrust forward and hit each other, from their toes to their lips. Their eyes went wide, and were frozen in place, much too both of their pleasure. Slowly, they began to close their eyes and relax their lips more, feeling more comfortable connected to each other after every passing moment, but for them, it felt like hours. They had lost count at how many times they had fantasized them kissing each other, and now, after years of hoping and wishing, it had finally happened.

As they began to get a little more “intimate” Pikachu said “Pi-Pi.” A little annoyed. As if to say “Alright, that’s enough you two.” It was great seeing them in each other’s arms, but he didn’t want them to do anything that might disgrace their families.

Ash and Misty broke their kiss, but neither ever wanted to take their lips off one another’s. “Excuse me! But who were the one’s who made us kiss? Oh, and by the way Ash,” she gave him a peck on the lips again, “I love you too.”

“Alright, let’s get some clothes on before Pikachu gets really angry.” Misty said.

“Right. Um, Pikachu, could you go and get my clothes out of the forest?” Ash asked sheepishly. Misty and the pokemon all rolled their eyes at Ash as Pikachu swam to the shore and ran into the forest to retrieve Ash’s clothes.

“No peeking Ash!” Misty said as she approached the lake’s shoreline.

“I told you, I’m not a pervert!” he exclaimed, and turned around to give Misty some privacy.

‘Wow. He’s turned into a real gentleman.’ She said under her breath. Just one more thing to love him for. She smiled at this comment, got out of the water and made her way to her things.

But as much as a gentleman Ash turned out to be, he couldn’t help himself sneak a glace of his new girlfriend out of the water. Her back was facing him, but that didn’t matter to Ash a bit. He could only marvel at the beauty she was resonating from every uncovered patch of skin. No words in Ash’s mind could describe such an enchanting creature like Misty. The simplest and most elegant word he could think of though was beautiful.

Misty wrapped a towel around her body and waited on the beach with Azuril and Corsola for Pikachu to arrive with Ash’s clothes. Ash and Misty killed time by staring deep into each other’s eyes, and reading their minds ‘I love you.’

A few minutes later, Pikachu emerged from the forest with all of Ash’s clothes. He took them gratefully and Misty and her pokemon all turned away from Ash to give him some privacy and time to get some pants on. When he was fully clothed, he said “That’s more like it!”

“I don’t know,” Misty said, “I think I liked you better without clothes.” She giggled and blushed as Ash brought her into a warm embrace, with her hands on his shoulders and his hands on her hips. They put their foreheads together and looked into their eyes lovingly, and then Ash brought her closer to give her another long kiss. They broke the kiss before Pikachu got too annoyed with them.

“Now, back to you three,” as she looked over to the three very happy pokemon. “What you did was uncalled for, totally disrespectful, and completely inappropriate!” she scolded them severely. The pokemon sat there with their heads hung low and Azuril on the verge of tears. Only to scooped up by Misty, who said, “Thank you sooo much.” As she squeezed the three of them hard, and they hugged her back with wide smiles all around.

“Hey, don’t I get a hug?” Ash pouted.

“Of course you do! In fact, you get the biggest hug of all!” Misty said as she let Ash join in the group hug.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

It was late afternoon and the five of them were resting on the sandy beach enjoying each other’s company and watching the sun finally set on this momentous day. Ash was sitting upright with Pikachu leaning on his left side and Misty resting her head on his right shoulder, with Azuril in her lap and Corsola leaning on her right side.

Pikachu, Azuril and Corsola’s eyelids were slowly drooping and were almost fast asleep. Ash’s hand was intertwined with Misty’s and Ash moved his head to nuzzle his face in Misty’s hair. Se giggled and scooted closer to Ash, who put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer still and held her tight.

Misty yawned just as the last ray of sunshine passed over the horizon. “Tired?” Ash asked.

“A little.” She said.

“Then let’s go back.”

“No, its okay, we can stay out here a little longer.”

“No, you’ll catch a cold if you stay out any longer with just a towel on. And besides, I want to tell Brock the good news.” Misty smiled and nodded as she returned Azuril and Corsola to their poke balls. And Ash picked up Pikachu, careful not to wake him.

They made their way through the forest and back to the gym. Misty unlocked the backdoor and the three went inside. Misty went to her room and quickly changed into her Hoenn attire before meeting up with Ash and a newly awaken Pikachu. Together they went out the front door with their pinky fingers wrapped around each other’s, and strolled through the streets of Cerulean City taking in all it’s beauty and splendor. It wasn’t called the most romantic spot in Kanto for nothing!

“Hey Ash? Where did you say your hotel was?” Misty asked.

“It should be right around the corner.” Ash said, and sure enough there it was, the Lakeside Hotel. They made their way to Ash and Brock’s hotel room, room number 113, and knocked on the door which was answered by a sleepy looking Brock. “Oh, Ash! I was beginning to wonder when you would come back. And Misty! It’s o great to see you again-” It was at that moment that he saw where Misty’s and Ash’s hands were situated.

“Well, well. What do we have here? A couple of lovebirds?” he questioned.

Ash and Misty simply smiled and blushed as Pikachu frantically nodded ‘yes’ to Brock.

“Well all I have to say is it’s about time.” Brock said, happy for the new couple standing in front of him. “You two didn’t get into any mischief while you were out, did you?”

Just as Pikachu was about to respond, Ash covered his mouth and Misty said, “Why, of course not! What ever gave you that idea?” winking at Ash, who in turn winked at Misty.

END

Banner by ali340
    My Pokeshipping One-Shot: Lakeside Mischeif

mhm, just read this. I think it's VERY comical and funny. It's perverted no matter what way you look at it, but cute all the same. & very well written. c: nicely done. I don't usually read too many pokeshipping fics, but this was cute. You should keep writing.
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/246057s.jpg[/IMG]
    kyo sohma is my bishie (:

&*heres__ to the note |she| wrote
    well RAISE a finger
    obscene g e s t u r e s , so she said
    but i only said sweet things to get you in b e d;

touch me, tease me - a day away
    drew club + couples claimed ___.

thanks, it took a while for someone to respond, but hey! At keast someone did.

Banner by ali340

Oh, is this your first fanfic ? well, let's see what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Sableye King View Post
    ‘A pretty romantic setting, if I do say so myself,’ She thought. ‘But Ash doesn’t have the brain capacity to think of anything as romantic, especially with me.’
    Heh…quoted for truth

She thought in despair. Sigh.

It was about time to call it a day, but she didn’t want it to end on the thought that she and Ash might never have a relationship that goes any farther than just being best friends. Sigh.
    The sighs don't fit well here. You could have put : she thought in despair and sighed…and : …just being best friends, as she let out an even deeper sigh.

Oh, incidentally, you’ve written farther, when it should be further. Farther expresses an idea of physical distance, whilst further expresses an idea of limits, of boundaries.

“Geronimo!” Ash called as he and Pikachu did a double cannonball into the lake, and Pikachu shouting with him, “Pika-PI!”

It wasn’t as surprising to see him here in Cerulean, when he was supposed to be in Sinnoh, or that right when she wanted him with her the most, he appeared out of nowhere. It was that he was completely, 100%, butt-naked.
    O_o

This was :
    a) scary
    b) disturbing
    c) kind of perverted from his behalf….

Misty sat there in the water, replaying the image that was forever burned in her brain. This was a side of Ash she’s always wanted to see, but never in a million years did she think she would be able to.
    Aaah…she likes it xDD

Ash and Pikachu resurfaced and quickly began to be consumed in their own games. Splashing each other and dunking each other’s heads underwater.
    imo, they’re acting a bit too childishly…

But Misty didn’t see Ash’s outstretched hands as a sign of worry; she saw it as an attempt to try to do something that people their age shouldn’t be thinking about.

When Pikachu uncovered its eyes, he saw a Naked Ash only a few feet away from an equally naked Misty. He could hardly believe what he was seeing! Pikachu swam as fast as he could to try to explain to Ash what was going on with Misty, because he’s known Ash for years, and Ash would never do what Misty must be thinking about.
    Oh, so she is thinking about that

This is such a misunderstanding that it’s actually funny

Misty brought him into a warm and tight hug, relieved to see him awake.
    Oh, still naked ? hottttt

“Um, well, I was so excited about going to the lake, I took my clothes off the further I went into the forest, so, I don’t really know.”
    Again, the further, farther thing…

And this time, it’s really so un-like Ash to do that…

‘God he’s cute when he looks like that.’ She thought.

‘God she’s beautiful when she looks like that.’ He thought.
    awwwww….

Ash was captivated by the curves of Misty’s body, she sure had “grown into her body” since the last time he saw her. From what he could see and what he felt before, her skin was the softest and smoothest that he had ever felt before, without a single flaw anywhere. The sun was getting lower and was almost below the horizon. The long rays of sunlight created a thin shadow over the entire lake. The dimmed light was great, because it complemented Misty’s emerald green eyes, making them sparkle and dance with the few remaining rays of light. But what he really got lost in was her fiery orange hair. He’s only seen it in it’s trademark ponytail set to the left side of her head. But has seen it a few times put down. The first time he saw her shoulder-length hair put down was at the Maiden’s Festival, and she was so beautiful then, just as she is now.
    now that’s description. It’s excellent ! same goes for what Misty is thinking of.

‘This is taking way too long.’ Pikachu, Azuril and Corsola all thought.
    guys : it’s been taking since the first episode…we’re over 500 and counting, plus 10 movies and over a dozen of Hosos, and still nothing…

that’s a lot of years my friends you just keep waiting…

While Ash was stuttering over his sentence, Pikachu quietly and swiftly swam behind Ash, while Corsola and Azuril did the same with Misty. They all stopped 5 feet from and Ash and Misty. They swam forward, aimed at their backs, at full speed. The pokemon hit their targets just as Ash said, “Misty, I love you.” And Misty gasped. Because his lips were puckered at the end of hiss sentence when he said “you”, it was a perfect set up.
    well that’s one way to do it

anyway, this was good. But I don’t know, I feel there’s something missing. Not that it was rushed…just a bit ooc…it was enjoyable, but not great.

well, in closing, I’ll rate this 4/5 cause it’s closer to the “good” than to the “average”

Congratulations
    Because of serebiiforums, my Life has been put on hold...

...wait, that sounds wrong...
    ...yeah, it's the other way around.

My Works : A, B, C, D, E

Cool, another reviewer. If it was up to me, I'd get rid of a lot of those pervy scenes. I didn't really want to write Ash and Misty ooc. I just couldn't fit what johnnyd2 wanted in it with what Ash and Misty's personalitys really were. Pretty much all of what happened in the fic was johnnyd2's ideas. I didn't want to write those pervy scenes at all, but his was johnnyd2's request. What are you gonna do? But thank you for your comments shadow shipper, I hope more people respond positively.

Banner by ali340

I really liked it. ^_^ Maybe not close to the anime but that's not what this fic's about. ^_^ It worked well and I plan to read it properly after I've had my dinner (I skim-read XD). Overall, I found it very fun and enjoyable to read. ^^

Good job!

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

OMG! Water Spirit reviewed my fic, and likes it! It's an honor that you replied. Thanks! And I hope you're successful on Fate and Destiny of Friends, one of my favorite fics.

Banner by ali340

^_^ You make me to be some sort of celebrity. XDD

No, I really enjoyed it. ^_^ It was fun and cute. I've read it through properly and liked it. My only peeve would be the irregular switch of tense now and again but it's harmless. ^_^

Thank you so much for your support! I feel so honoured when people praise my fic. ^_^ It gives me the buzz to keep writing. ^_^

Good luck with your future fics!

Take care

WS
    XxX

Ferme tes yeux, et crois en tes ręves, ma cherie...parce que j'y suis toujours...

¦My Precious PokeshipperTwin ~ Peach *hugs*¦
    ¦Fanfic Buddy ~ Cerulean Girl¦
    ¦Honoured PDA Member¦

patience wins the race good friend, look how many people replied now ^_^. im glad that the fic i requested is so popular. grats Sableye King.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Thanks johnnyd2, But you deserve just as much grats. I may have written it, but your the one who thought of it. So lets both give ourselves a pat on the back. ^_^

Banner by ali340

yeah.... lets celebrate!!

DANCE!
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/