Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Card Faking Tutorial

X_secretOrre_X Guest

The exact location for dual weaknesses is so the middle is right underneath the K. I know this isn't very helpful, but...

Just trying to do my part.

cool. can't find the symbols though. and i don't have PhotoShop... but i do have MSPAINT. BTW, plz don't double post.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Good tutorial,But I have a question.What font,size,width etc. do I use for the minus sign on attack damage?
    Still working on it.

Why do people make Light Pokemon a part "light" type card?

In Japan, they're "Tamed", not "Light". They have nothing at all to do with the element of light :/
    Banner by SapphireL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost4815162342
    Good tutorial,But I have a question.What font,size,width etc. do I use for the minus sign on attack damage?
    Same as for multiplication or addition, I think. Gill Sans Condensed Bold at size 12, 100% width. Allow me to correct the first sentence. I'm pretty sure, actually. I went and checked this before in one of my cards, and it seems fairly bang-on identical-- so I'd go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunsparce

In Japan, they're "Tamed", not "Light". They have nothing at all to do with the element of light :/
    Because they're trying to get under my skin and make me mad. :<
    Last edited by ArrEmmDee; 17th April 2006 at 2:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunsparce

Because the current TCG has "Dark" Pokemon part Dark. Also, Fangking wanted to try something original sort of, and it works. Who are you to say it's wrong? The EX sets left out Light Pokemon, so Fangking took the liberty to make Light blanks for us. Be greatful that he made them for us.
    Last edited by King Shuckle; 21st April 2006 at 8:14 AM.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

I've got a quastion, how can you save the fonts?

Default A Question I have

How do I fit the Background on Delta Species Poke'mon blanks?

Takes a bit of precision. If you're in Photoshop, make sure your card blank isn't a background layer, but just a standard layer, then you want the Paint Bucket tool set to clear mode with a tolerance of between 10 to 20, and erase the white background. It should then allow you to insert your background behind the blank. Just have a bit of patience and try it.

If you're on Paint, it's a bit more difficult... I'd suggest taking the Delta bit that overlaps the pic, sticking it in another document for now and erasing around it so that it's all one solid white colour (I'd suggest you save this as a separate file for future use as well), then put in your background, and later copy and paste back in the delta bit, making sure that you set white to be clear rather than opaque on selected objects, and slot it over the image. A bit difficult to follow, but it should work.

I could just PM someone, but now I'm on the homestretch of my card being completed XD

In the guide, it mentions what you do for a Magma vs Aqua/Gym Leader thing, with the names, but where do you put the character image? I mean these things.

Trainer Card Maker (Only edited out of picture cause it looked bad)

Where can I find the type icons for Ice, Poison, etc.?

my photoshop is 7.0 version, however it don't contain the text style that fakecard required. why?

hehe coolt

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    Because the current TCG has "Dark" Pokemon part Dark. Also, Fangking wanted to try something original sort of, and it works. Who are you to say it's wrong? The EX sets left out Light Pokemon, so Fangking took the liberty to make Light blanks for us. Be greatful that he made them for us.
    Light Pokemon can be one of three things:

a) Tamed Pokemon, as per the original Japanese cards. These cards have a very "nice" looking picture. See, in the originals, "Light" and "Dark" were more Tamed in both respects: tamed to be good, or tamed to be bad. Light in this sense is NOT a type, it's a temperment.

d) Delta Species Pokemon, as per physics. These Pokemon were exposed to electro-magnetic radiation, which is what light is made of. Just make them either metal, or part metal. Or perhaps just a different type.

b) Psychic Pokemon, as per the Japanese typing system. The Dark type represents evil intensions, and the Psychic type represents good ones. If you want to make light Pokemon, my advice would be to make them half-psychic, half something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_guy View Post
    Where can I find the type icons for Ice, Poison, etc.?
    Because there is no Ice or Poison type in the TCG. They use Water and Grass.
    I'm in AIM/ICQ/YIM/MSN for chat a lot / Diamond Friend Code: 0387-5298-9871 / Pokémon I need: Celebi
    If you think Green version sucked and had crappy sprites, click here.
    Third form of Shellos found? Click here for more information.
    I thought Piplup (then called Pochama) had a gender difference. If anyone can remember this, PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by DanPMK View Post
    Because there is no Ice or Poison type in the TCG. They use Water and Grass.
    True, but Swampert_guy was looking for the custom symbols some fakers use around here.

Someone make an Invincible symbol for me.
    I'm in AIM/ICQ/YIM/MSN for chat a lot / Diamond Friend Code: 0387-5298-9871 / Pokémon I need: Celebi
    I thought Piplup (then called Pochama) had a gender difference. If anyone can remember this, PM me!

wheres yout manners?You won't be getting much things done for you if you have manners like that.

I was being sarcastic XD

Question

I have all the games (not the new ones)

You Can Make Your Own Cards Online!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo_Master_Shobu View Post
    Do you know of any other free editing programs besdies Photoshop? I can't seem to set it up on my computer when I finally get it downloaded from Download.com.
    use image ready... i works the same as photoshop, but with lesser feature.

question:
    Is the font for old version of the cards (base set to shyright) the same? Also, is there a symbol sheet for use in attacks?
    Last edited by pokeant; 20th November 2006 at 7:59 AM.

Default I'm New here

I'm new here, and I have some doubts... Where can I found everything that I need to do my fake card...
    Sorry for my bad English...

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher DSX
    Thanks! Now I'll start to do my Own fake cards! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher DSX
    Thanks! Now I can start to do my Own fake cards!
    And how about the Fonts? Cuz I need others... And not only "humanist"...
    Thanks again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast