Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steamboat Willies! (507)

Default Steamboat Willies! (507)

Pikachu's In Charge!

Heading to the next town on a boat, Ash & Co. decide to let their Pokémon free to have a little fun. However, Team Rocket hatch a plan in order to take all of Ash & Co.s Pokémon and to make things worse, the boat ends up heading for a Waterfall. Can the Pokémon be saved?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Most incredibly cute episode EVER. I absolutely adored Pachirisu and it's little ambition to fly. I swear, if Pachirisu had a flying squirrel evo, that would have been the perfect set up for its evolution. And Aipom and Buneary in Dresses were incredibly cute. And yes, Piplup and Pikachu were very admirable, having Staravia transport the youngins off the boat first. And lol at Croagunk. It was just staring at itself in a mirror the entire episode.

Marry the Night

Croagunk made this episode. I honestly don't understand it, but that thing is amazing.

So that's Buneary confirmed as a girl then (and hopefully any further Aipom inquiries silenced). Whether this means anything for Pikachu, only time will tell.

Nice to see all the gang getting screen time. But Pikachu needs Thunder back; Thunderbolt clearly isn't enough to deal with giant rocks.

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

The Muku.Bus appeared!

Transporting Pachirisu and Happiny.

Croagunk stole the spotlight with his vague stare.

People will always argue that Buneary is a lesbian >___>.

Well this was a typical filler episode. Entertaining, but nothing really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius135
    Whether this means anything for Pikachu, only time will tell.
    Does the fact that Buneary loves Pikachu, Buneary being a girl, mean nothing?
    This signature is just a plot device to keep me moving.

So did this episode have subtitles, human voices for the pokemon, or did it pull a "Turning over a nuzleaf"?
    Digimon Club
    Chapter 14 of A Dragon in Shining Armour is up.

Author's Profile (New)
    Banners by Sworn Metalhead ^ and Anastasia R. v ----pairs with Diamondpearl876
    Claimed: Grovyle (6/30/10) and a second time (11/10/13).

Extremely cute episode; especially the parts when Pachirisu wanted to fly.
    ~I always thought Aipom was a male, but I guess I was wrong... Aipom, Buneary, and Happiny look good in those dresses, though...
    ~Brock could get away with flirting with the ladies w/o Crogunk keeping him in line.
    ~Pikachu and co. would make the perfect music band.
    ~Piplup makes the cutest Magician.
    ~And Crogunk... it thinks there's another Crogunk on the ship
    Last edited by Sparkleo; 6th July 2007 at 5:47 PM.

No subtitles, no narration, just typical Pokemon interaction.

As I stated in the speculation thread, while this episode was completely meaningless and irrelevant to the main saga, I was entertained by it nevertheless. Lots of great humor including everything involving Croagunk and everyone's favorite birdbrained birdbrain. It's great to see Tamagawa back on board also.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Pachirisu wants to be a mukkubird when he grows up! O:

Pochama was cool as a magician he should have hit some pokemanz with that cane though

Mukkubird saves the babies! O:

So Aipom, Pinpuku, and Mimiroru are the only girls on the team??? ?__? Probably, lol at pinpuku wearing the dress the wrong way

And of course the best that came out of this was:
    http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...io26/Mukku.jpg
    ~Love--Dance~

i havent seen this episode yet because its not on youtube yet but ive seen a clip. im just wondering, when are they going to solve this pikachu/buneary situation?

I have claimed PikachuxBuneary/Mimiroru, aka Lagomorphshipping!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    I support Pearlshipping, Lagomorphshipping, and Pikashipping

i only saw a small clip of this episode, cause youtube doesnt have the full one yet. im just wondering, when the heck is the whole Pikachu/Buneary situation gonna be solved? they cant just beat around the bush forever!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

i only saw a small clip of this episode, cause youtube doesnt have the full one yet. im just wondering, when the heck is the whole Pikachu/Buneary situation gonna be solved? they cant just beat around the bush forever!

Sudowoodo copying Buizel made me laugh. It's the poser gangster variety...

This episode was friggen adorable, it melted even my cold heart.

Probably the funniest episode I have ever seen. Happiny copying Pachirisu with the ring at the beginning was so cute.
    Croagunk doing nothing the whole episode and being dragged away from the mirror by Pikachu was the best.

I vote for the PokeBand making regular appearances, especially Saxophone Buizel.
    Last edited by CoolTrainerTerry; 6th July 2007 at 10:48 PM.

Pachirisu needed spotlight and he got it, in an amazing way. The cutest thing was that he wanted to fly and that at the end Mukku.BIRD carried him and the freakishly strong Happiny in his back.

Croagunk is so weird, so extremely weird that I enjoyed every minute of him/her. Now his a metrosexual looking at him/her self in the mirror. He/She is so...funny.

The bad thing about it is that when you have the whole gang together you can see that Ash's pokemons lack of a personality power than the other ones have.

I can describe how much Sudowoode owned. Eyeing Buizel was awesome.

Anyway, it was a great filler episode and now we will see the gang go to Hearthrome to then go to the next gym. This is going to be a long wait...

All of Ash's Pokemon showed personality to me...0.o

Yeah all of them did. Infact every Pokémon on the protagonists teams in Sinnoh have. Even though I can't quite work out what Staravias personality is, nor why it is so awesome; it has a cracking one. :/

The epi pics make this look awsome.

Pachi seems sofriggen ADOWABLE. Flying Pachirisu FTW.
    Totally needs an evolution in the next gen so it ca-oh. Right. Dawn gets replaced. Darnit.

Sorry for language.. but how the MAESTRO KINETICO did nobody discuss this image yet? ._______O I thought it would be BLATENTLY obviously the first thing being discussed.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/dp39/000249.jpg

(P.S., Dawn/Hikari's skirt)

Quote Originally Posted by scissorX View Post
    Even though I can't quite work out what Staravias personality is
    Overdramatic.

Sorry for language.. but how the MAESTRO KINETICO did nobody discuss this image yet? ._______O I thought it would be BLATENTLY obviously the first thing being discussed.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/dp39/000249.jpg
    Shh! Don't speak "he-who-must-not-be-named!"

And there WAS a thread about it, plus it was discussed in the Spec. thread alot...most people who watched the episode see it isn't that big of a deal in motion.

I underestimated thus episode. It was great. Sudowoodo was hystarical.

The best part was when Pachirisu fell and Pikachu caught it, but then he started to fall and Piplup grabbed him, but s/he began to fall and Happiny comes up and pulls all three up so easily.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast