Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1958

Thread: #001 Bulbasaur / #002 Ivysaur / #003 Venusaur

I'm looking for any stage of Bulbasaur and I'll trade any other starter except the other 1st gens and Turtwig and I have a lot of rare and old Pokémon up for trade such as:

Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Weedle, Caterpie, Butterfree, Larvitar, Qwilfish, Lileep, Shuckle, Bagon, Relicanth, Pineco, Misdreavous, Venonat, Mankey, Smoochum, Happiny, Cleffa, Mime Jr, Gible, Ninjask, Pinsir, Nidoran(f), Tangela, Elekid, Dratini, Bellsprout, Togepi, Surskit, Feebas, Staryu, Anorith, Poliwhirl, Nosepass, Snorunt, Cranados, Cubone, Bonsly, Magby, Poliwag, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treeko, Torchick, Mudkip, Chimchar and Piplup.

I have loads more so ask me if I don't have what you want on my list.

[EDIT] Got one, I'm breeding and trading them, PM me with any offers [EDIT]
    Last edited by TurtleSandwich; 21st August 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Well Diamond's wifi's gone :/

Stuff I was trading on Diamond :3: (with Volt Tackle) and much much more

Cool stuff I have :3: x2(one lv100) and more

Also, I never knew you could get Froslass in D&P 0_o

Looking for a Bulbasaur, any stage is fine. I can offer all Hoenn and Sinnoh starters and a lot of other Pokémons. If you have one, please send me a PM stating what you want in return

Looking to trade for any member of the Squirtle family. Let me know what you want in return. I'm trading with HG.
    Last edited by Xymeki; 29th August 2013 at 8:17 AM.

Looking for a Bulbasaur. Details in my signature. I also have items for trade.
    All Pokémon I'm looking for MUST be legit, and must have NO nicknames and NO Japanese name. Just completely untouched, hatched straight from an egg. Don't care about nature or IVs etc.

Looking for:
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Vulpix
    Teddiursa
    Delibird
    Mawile (Providing it follows every other rule, I'd prefer this caught in the wild, rather than bred, but I'll take it bred if I have to.)
    Mudkip
    Torchic

I also need a Root Fossil, Armor Fossil, and Dome Fossil. Ask about my items.

I also desperately want the Pikachu-coloured Pichu which activates the spikey eared Pichu event. It must 100% legit, no nickname, no Japanese name, and untouched. I'll happily give you a legit, untouched event Celebi for it.

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur (lvl, gender, nature doesn't matter at all) Since I'm playing Soul Silver ı don't have the option to capture them on the wild. My sole purpose was to be able to play with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle and I was devastated to find out that I can't So please help me get one of these three Pokemon.

Pokemon I can offer are;

Nidorino Lvl 26
    Graveler Lvl 32
    Gyarados Lvl 29
    Meowth Lvl 33
    Butterfree Lvl 36
    Togetic Lvl 22
    Vulpix Lvl 22
    Onix Lvl 22
    Tauros Lvl 20
    Krabby Lvl 30
    Ponyta Lvl 20sth

Quote Originally Posted by Justified86 View Post
    I'm looking for a Bulbasaur (lvl, gender, nature doesn't matter at all) Since I'm playing Soul Silver ı don't have the option to capture them on the wild. My sole purpose was to be able to play with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle and I was devastated to find out that I can't So please help me get one of these three Pokemon.
    hey im looking to start all over so if u like you can have all three, just message me so we can trade
    SS FC: 4341 6550 7340
    PL FC: 2966 4252 8658
    HG FC : 0261 4361 3345

Looking for a Bulbasaur for my Platinum version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. rainer name is Flynn, FC is 1765 5019 5506

Hey dude....I breed LEGIT starters for other people to complete their dex or for favourites. In exvhange can you provide a Ghastly an/or drowzee?
    3DS name: BioRose671
    In-game: BioRose
    Pokemon X FC: 0920-0068-5991
    Safari Type: Ground ( Nincada, Sandshrew, Palpitoad)

BioRose671 Pokemon White 2 FC: 1292 7934 4643

i am looking for bulbasaur for my pokemon pearl
    i actually dont have many pokemon to offer. the pokemon i have to offer are:

ralts
    nidoran(M)
    pichu
    staryu
    shiedon
    lileep
    kabuto
    anorith
    ditto
    eevee

Looking for lv 1 legit Bulbasaur, dont care about nature etc. Can offer totodile, torchic, charmander or cyndaquil. Message me~

Trade Found. Thanks
    Last edited by Chlorrr; 26th September 2013 at 6:07 PM.

Can breed Bulbasaurs easy, I'm looking for any non-gen 4 Pokemon but will most likely take anything if you really need one. I can also infect with Pokerus if requested. PM me if you want one.

hey all I'm looking for any gen1 starters or other gen starters. I'm in process of breeding Snivy,Oshawott,Cyndaquil all for trade so hit me up

friend code - 0691 7676 9425
    133mHz

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle.
    Message me for any offers you may have.
    SS - 4170 0921 2559

I got all starters from gen 1 - 4. PM me if interested (Only posting on these 3 forums to avoid spam)

Looking to trade a level 100 male venusaur. Also I can breed bulbas. Let me know via PM.

Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
    Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.

Looking for Bulbasaur, can offer some starters like cyndaquil, charmander, squirtle and torchic.

Thanks in advance
    Platinum FC: 5287 4165 1192 / Ale

Hopefully more to come

I want a bulbasaur; preferably lv 1. If not, it doesnt matter, so Tell me what you want what you really, really want to trade.

Hey guys, top of the evening to you all! I'm looking for a Bulbasaur (along with other Kanto starters; nature don't matter to me!). My signature has what I'm looking for; sadly I just started a new game in SoulSilver! My goal is to run through the whole game with only the Kanto Trifecta if anyone could help me out. I'm only in Cherrygrove City grinding and catching all the pokemon from New Bark Town up to Violet City. I have no problems giving away my Cyndaquil if you'd want him. Sadly, the other PKMN I have caught so far are no warriors, but I can try and get the Geodude up to a Graveler so I can give a Golem to someone possibly. Thanks and send me a PM if interested in helping my lost cause. I appreciate you hearing me out!

I'd greatly appreciate any help in obtaining all 3 Kanto Starters, and I'd give back to whomever helped me with the one I can pick from Prof. Oak once I stomp Red since I don't have anything to really offer anyone until I move farther into the game (& whatever other Pkmn I encounter through my travels if someone helps me obtain my Kanto Trifecta Team). I just don't want to use the Johto starters again; especially growing up when Red/Blue were released and loving the original 3 starters like my pet dogs. I'm extremely flexible with trading you a Pkmn that I won't be able to get for a little while down the road, but I promise that I'll fulfill my end of the deal as long as I can assemble the Kanto starters before I start my Journey through and beyond Violet City. Thank you!

Again, I thank you for hearing me out. I greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by NugCrusher; 23rd October 2013 at 12:35 AM.

I updated my hardware by purchasing a 2DS -- Pkmn SoulSilver & X FRIEND CODE:: 4184-2626-0359
    - Progress: On way toward Violet City (New Game on SS) & Just started with Grass starter on X.[/B]
    - Looking for: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle;, and Riolu (If possible & Any Nature will do)! (Preferably level 5 for Kanto Starters and Riolu can be any level!)
    - Will Trade: Any PKMN in my boxes on my PokeBank and/or off of each of my game files (X,Y,Plat,SS,White2, Black).

_-_I'm still looking for a (Top Priority of mine is Keldeo & the Sinnoh Starters): ;647;Keldeo, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and ANY of the 3 Starter PKMN from the Sinnoh Region (Chimchar, etc).

Looking to trade a Piplup or Turtwig or Chimchar, all level 1, for a Bulbasaur of any level please! Thanks!
    Last edited by Thingfish42; 26th October 2013 at 7:06 PM.

message me if you want a bulbasaur

im looking for a Bulbasaur. does anyone have a Bulbasaur from breeding?
    Pokemon Y Version =
    FC: 4399-0142-7083
    name: David

I have a new pokemon X now so i once again have the Kalos set again.
    ----
    I'm also looking for either a Kakuna Safari or a Hidden Ability Beedrill.

PM me if you have a Sniper Beedrill or if your fc is a Kakuna safari.

Searching for a Bulbasaur to complete my Kanto starters and will trade either Charmander or Squirtle.

Anyone looking for a bulbasaur pm me.

Looking for a Bulbasaur, I have charmander if needed or cyndaquil. PM me if you can trade.
    HG FC: 2966 2031 9491

looking for any lv 1 bulbasaur in soul silver. i have a quilava to trade. (not much, but i really need help :T)
    FC - 4468 2396 3286

i need (g6):

i can breed/trade (g6):
    a few little things! PM for details - feebas are available.

Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879 LastLast