Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 3758

Thread: #004 Charmander / #005 Charmeleon / #006 Charizard

I have Modest Charmanders just hatched, looking for Gen 1-4 fossil Pokemon or Mudkip, Squirtle or Cyndaquil in exchange
    I have Shiny Tangrowth, Gible, Exploud, Poliwrath, one each of event Dialga, Palkia and Giratina (X)
    - looking for shines in return, especially : Horsea, Ralts, Teddiursa, , Scraggy, Gollet, Druddigon, Pawniard, or Mareep

Pokemon X : 0490-5586-0902

Trading Charmanders, I'm open to offers but mostly I would like: Any shiny, most legendaries, Regice, Regigigas, Turtwig (or any evolution), most things that need to be traded to evolve or anything holding an XP Share or a Master Ball
    Diamond FC 1719 9848 1008

Stuff I'm looking for:
    and probably more.

Stuff I'm trading: (with Volt Tackle)

and much much more

PM me for trade offers

I have exp shares , turtwig babies, Omastar, and can get cyndaquil. Jus need a charmander anything good. Pm me. Never traded tho so be prepared to teach me lol

Quote Originally Posted by djns View Post
    I have Modest Charmanders just hatched, looking for Gen 1-4 fossil Pokemon or Mudkip, Squirtle or Cyndaquil in exchange
    I'm playing hgss I have aerodactyls , Oma whatever at the place in pewter still. Ab to start over I could get you a cyndaquil or breed from my current typhlosion ??

I have a box of legit Charmander, due to attempted shiny breeding. I'm up for almost any offer, so shoot me a message.
    HG Friend Code: 4899 3614 6919

I'm looking for a Charmander (lvl, gender, nature doesn't matter at all) Since I'm playing Soul Silver I don't have the option to capture them on the wild. My sole purpose was to be able to play with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle and I was devastated to find out that I can't So please help me get one of these three Pokemon.

Pokemon I can offer are;

Nidorino Lvl 26
    Graveler Lvl 32
    Gyarados Lvl 29
    Meowth Lvl 33
    Butterfree Lvl 36
    Togetic Lvl 22
    Vulpix Lvl 22
    Onix Lvl 22
    Tauros Lvl 20
    Krabby Lvl 30
    Ponyta Lvl 20sth

I can also offer my Lvl 52 Typhlosion, Lvl 44 Pidgeot, Lvl 44 Dragonair, heck even my Lvl 53 Lugia for a Charizard. Or I can try to catch a pokemon you want from Soul Silver too.
    Last edited by Justified86; 8th September 2013 at 2:05 PM.

I have a lot of charmanders due to breeding for shiny, Pm if interested. Looking for a normal squirtle (any lvl, nature) but pm me offers im not picky

Looking for a Charmander for my Platinum version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trainer name is Flynn, FC is 1765 5019 5506

i am looking for Charmander for my pokemon Pearl
    actually i dont have many pokemon to offer. the pokemon i have to offer are:

ralts
    nidoran(M)
    pichu
    staryu
    shiedon
    lileep
    kabuto
    anorith
    ditto
    eevee

Looking for a new breed charmander for pokemon like Volbeat, Illumise, Elekid, Magby, Skitty, Eevees and more

I have charmander coming out my ears
    Pm me I want a female treecko or shinies

Fo trade: lv 100lv 100 ev trainedshiny event
    Stuff I want: legit shinies. IDC if they're cloned, just as long as they're legit.

I got all starters from gen 1 - 4. PM me if interested (Only posting on these 3 forums to avoid spam)

you think you could help me out with a charmander im trying to make my dream team and all i need is a charmander

I have charmander. PM me if interested!

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Currently have a copy of Pokemon White and trying to acquire a Charmander. National Dex is unlocked, would appreciate any help getting this pokemon, let me know what you are looking for in return.

Quote Originally Posted by brawkarter View Post
    Currently have a copy of Pokemon White and trying to acquire a Charmander. National Dex is unlocked, would appreciate any help getting this pokemon, let me know what you are looking for in return.
    This is the GEN IV section. Post that in Gen V.

I have three breed, Lvl 1 Charmanders currently. All are level one. (Though one has better stats than the other 2). All are male. (I can breed more if you are looking for a certain type. They are Modest, Serious, and Bold Natured.

I would LOVE to have a fairly low level Larvitar. Either:
    a)With Dragon Dance
    b)Adamant Nature
    c)Female so I can breed it to get the nature and egg move.

Thanks

I will also look at other offers, since I do have more than one Charmander at the moment, and can always breed more with my Charizard.
    (I can also trade them as eggs if wanted.)

If interested, please PM me, thanks again.
    Currently looking for the following:

I have many Gen 1 and 2 starters for trade (including Charmander)
    But I am looking for a Gligar in return. Thank you.
    SS - 4170 0921 2559

Hey guys, top of the evening to you all! I'm looking for a Charmander (& also the other 2 Kanto starters; nature don't matter to me!). My signature has what I'm looking for; sadly I just started a new game in SoulSilver! My goal is to run through the whole game with only the Kanto Trifecta if anyone could help me out. I'm only in Cherrygrove City grinding and catching all the pokemon from New Bark Town up to Violet City. I have no problems giving away my Cyndaquil if you'd want him. Sadly, the other PKMN I have caught so far are no warriors, but I can try and get the Geodude up to a Graveler so I can give a Golem to someone possibly. Thanks and send me a PM if interested in helping my lost cause. I appreciate you hearing me out!

If I am able to receive word and assistance with these Pkmn, this will be my last playthrough with SoulSilver; Then it's on my way to buying a 3DS and X.

I'd greatly appreciate any help in obtaining all 3 Kanto Starters, and I'd give back to whomever helped me with the one I can pick from Prof. Oak once I stomp Red since I don't have anything to really offer anyone until I move farther into the game. I just don't want to use the Johto starters again; especially growing up when Red/Blue were released and loving the original 3 starters like my pet dogs. Again, I thank you for hearing me out. I greatly appreciate it.

I updated my hardware by purchasing a 2DS -- Pkmn SoulSilver & X FRIEND CODE:: 4184-2626-0359
    - Progress: On way toward Violet City (New Game on SS) & Just started with Grass starter on X.[/B]
    - Looking for: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle;, and Riolu (If possible & Any Nature will do)! (Preferably level 5 for Kanto Starters and Riolu can be any level!)
    - Will Trade: Any PKMN in my boxes on my PokeBank and/or off of each of my game files (X,Y,Plat,SS,White2, Black).

_-_I'm still looking for a (Top Priority of mine is Keldeo & the Sinnoh Starters): ;647;Keldeo, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and ANY of the 3 Starter PKMN from the Sinnoh Region (Chimchar, etc).

giving away new breed charmanders! MSG me and I might give you one!

Default Here to help.

Breeding charmanders for whoever wants them..
    Will breed a specific nature if needed

Will happily accept any of these:

PM /w details

First person to PM me gets one free!

i am looking for a shiny charmander for mt pokemon Y game...

doesnt have to have egg moves.. i just want a shiny for my game.... please
    3DS fc: 1805 2440 0727

my safari is Poison-Toxicroak , Ariados , Gloom

pm me if you added me i will add you too

Quote Originally Posted by kieshara View Post
    i am looking for a shiny charmander for mt pokemon Y game...

doesnt have to have egg moves.. i just want a shiny for my game.... please
    This is the Gen 4 section. Post this in the Gen 6 section.

looking for a charmander for SoulSilver. Currently training to face Red and would like to have a charizard to add to my team. I've got a Sudowoodo, Togepi, Cubone, Slugma, Vulpix, Dratini (lvl 25), Krabby, Snorlax, Marowak, Diglett, Pidgeot (lvl 56), Lvl 75 Tyranitar, Sneasel, Drowzee and a Weepinbell.

I'm looking for a Charmander or any of its evolutions for my Platinum. I could offer any of the Sinnoh starters, Spiritomb, Ditto, or Mudkip for it.
    Name: YEISING
    Platinum FC: 2023 2683 2544
    PM me if you have a Charmander or its evolutions and your FC!

Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151 LastLast