Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1682

Thread: #007 Squirtle / #008 Wartortle / #009 Blastoise

Have squirtles available to trade with pokerus looking for chikorita, totadile, bulbasaur, torchic, tepig, snivy and oshawott
    Last edited by Liamb2324; 10th July 2013 at 9:35 PM.
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679
    Also have a list of FS/NFS
        Spoiler:- platinum Shiny spoiler:

Spoiler:- Legendaries i have to trade:

Spoiler:- White shinies:

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

I'm looking for any starters in the games before black and white. I have a white game and not much to offer as I lost my diamond/game boy games when I was a child. I do however have an emboar, hydreigon, dragonite, tyranitar, event zekrom (lvl 100, moves: bolt strike, fusion bolt, fly, outrage), haxorus, shieldon, etc. I realize this is not much but I was wondering if you could help me out? Any of those pokemon listed I am willing to trade

I have all starters. Offer me pretty much everything. Just no hacks. PM if interested.
    Last edited by Thesurfing Snivy; 12th October 2013 at 6:56 PM.

3DS FC: 1779 1755 8755

Seeking a squirtle or any pokemon from that line as long as its legit. Must be male and any nature is fine. Can offer pokerus, vm/pm me at your leisure.
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

Trading Squirtles, I'm open to offers but mostly I would like: Any shiny, most legendaries, Regice, Regigigas, Turtwig (or any evolution), most things that need to be traded to evolve or anything holding an XP Share or a Master Ball

PM me with offers
    Well Diamond's wifi's gone :/

Stuff I was trading on Diamond :3: (with Volt Tackle) and much much more

Cool stuff I have :3: x2(one lv100) and more

Also, I never knew you could get Froslass in D&P 0_o

Looking for any level member of the Squirtle family. Let me know what you'd like to trade for. (Will be trading through HG)

Hey. Im looking for a low level Squirtle for SoulSilver. Preferably male. I have nothing really worthwhile to offer. If anyone has anything despite this, PM me

Looking for a Squirtle. Details in my signature. I also have items for trade.
    All Pokémon I'm looking for MUST be legit, and must have NO nicknames and NO Japanese name. Just completely untouched, hatched straight from an egg. Don't care about nature or IVs etc.

Looking for:
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Vulpix
    Teddiursa
    Delibird
    Mawile (Providing it follows every other rule, I'd prefer this caught in the wild, rather than bred, but I'll take it bred if I have to.)
    Mudkip
    Torchic

I also need a Root Fossil, Armor Fossil, and Dome Fossil. Ask about my items.

I also desperately want the Pikachu-coloured Pichu which activates the spikey eared Pichu event. It must 100% legit, no nickname, no Japanese name, and untouched. I'll happily give you a legit, untouched event Celebi for it.

I'm looking for a Squirtle (lvl, gender, nature doesn't matter at all) Since I'm playing Soul Silver ı don't have the option to capture them on the wild. My sole purpose was to be able to play with Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle and I was devastated to find out that I can't So please help me get one of these three Pokemon.

Pokemon I can offer are;

Nidorino Lvl 26
    Graveler Lvl 32
    Gyarados Lvl 29
    Meowth Lvl 33
    Butterfree Lvl 36
    Togetic Lvl 22
    Vulpix Lvl 22
    Onix Lvl 22
    Tauros Lvl 20
    Krabby Lvl 30
    Ponyta Lvl 20sth

Looking for a Squirtle for my Platinum version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trainer name is Flynn, FC is 1765 5019 5506

i am looking for squirtle for my pokemon Pearl, must be legit pls
    actually i dont have many pokemon to offer. the pokemon i have to offer are:

ralts
    nidoran(M)
    pichu
    staryu
    shiedon
    lileep
    kabuto
    anorith
    ditto
    eevee
    or i can catch you a bagon

I'm looking for a Bulbasaur and a Squirtle. Message me for any offers you may have.
    SS - 4170 0921 2559

I got all starters from gen 1 - 4. PM me if interested (Only posting on these 3 forums to avoid spam)

What would you want for Totodile and mudkip?

I have squirtle. PM me if interested!

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Hey guys, top of the evening to you all! I'm looking for a Bulbasaur (along with other Kanto starters; nature don't matter to me!). My signature has what I'm looking for; sadly I just started a new game in SoulSilver! My goal is to run through the whole game with only the Kanto Trifecta if anyone could help me out. I'm only in Cherrygrove City grinding and catching all the pokemon from New Bark Town up to Violet City. I have no problems giving away my Cyndaquil if you'd want him. Sadly, the other PKMN I have caught so far are no warriors, but I can try and get the Geodude up to a Graveler so I can give a Golem to someone possibly. Thanks and send me a PM if interested in helping my lost cause. I appreciate you hearing me out!

I'd greatly appreciate any help in obtaining all 3 Kanto Starters, and I'd give back to whomever helped me with the one I can pick from Prof. Oak once I stomp Red since I don't have anything to really offer anyone until I move farther into the game (& whatever other Pkmn I encounter through my travels if someone helps me obtain my Kanto Trifecta Team). I just don't want to use the Johto starters again; especially growing up when Red/Blue were released and loving the original 3 starters like my pet dogs. I'm extremely flexible with trading you a Pkmn that I won't be able to get for a little while down the road, but I promise that I'll fulfill my end of the deal as long as I can assemble the Kanto starters before I start my Journey through and beyond Violet City. Thank you!

Again, I thank you for hearing me out. I greatly appreciate it.

I updated my hardware by purchasing a 2DS -- Pkmn SoulSilver & X FRIEND CODE:: 4184-2626-0359
    - Progress: On way toward Violet City (New Game on SS) & Just started with Grass starter on X.[/B]
    - Looking for: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle;, and Riolu (If possible & Any Nature will do)! (Preferably level 5 for Kanto Starters and Riolu can be any level!)
    - Will Trade: Any PKMN in my boxes on my PokeBank and/or off of each of my game files (X,Y,Plat,SS,White2, Black).

_-_I'm still looking for a (Top Priority of mine is Keldeo & the Sinnoh Starters): ;647;Keldeo, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle and ANY of the 3 Starter PKMN from the Sinnoh Region (Chimchar, etc).

Wanting squirtle and can offer any of the two other kanto starters.

What do you want for squirtle???

Looking to trade a level 1 Chimchar, Turtwig or Piplup for a Squirtle of any level.
    Last edited by Thingfish42; 26th October 2013 at 6:15 PM.

Looking to trade for a squirrel. I'm running SoulSilver, if there's something you want I can catch let me know. Otherwise I have some pokemon up for trade: Sudowoodo, Togepi, Cubone, Slugma, Dratini (lvl 25), Krabby, Snorlax, Marowak, Diglett, Pidgeot (lvl 56), Lvl 75 Tyranitar, Sneasel, Drowzee and a Weepinbell.

im looking for a Squirtle. does anyone have a Squirtle from breeding?
    Pokemon Y Version =
    FC: 4399-0142-7083
    name: David

I no longer have Pokemon X cause my sister's dog destroyed it so I have Pokemon Y now.

Default Help a brother out!!

So here is the deal - I have lost all my gb and gba things from my childhood, so as a treat to myself I bought a dsi and pokemon white. I'm looking to trade for a low level squirtle and charmander. Can anyone help a brother out?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox420 View Post
    So here is the deal - I have lost all my gb and gba things from my childhood, so as a treat to myself I bought a dsi and pokemon white. I'm looking to trade for a low level squirtle and charmander. Can anyone help a brother out?
    This is the Gen 4 thread. Post this in Gen 5.
    I am a reliable and trusted trader. Over 135+ PKMN traded and counting.

Banned from trading with me: dasbun

If anybody has a spare Squirtle lying around, nature/stats/etc doesn't matter, that they're willing to donate that'd be super. I'm playing SoulSilver but I'm not sure how to trade online to be honest. It's a Japanese version. I'll give you like a Japanese Ditto or something, I just really need a Squirtle.

PM me if you're willing, please. Thanks.

playing y and will trade a charmander for a squirtle

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768 LastLast