Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: #013 Weedle / #014 Kakuna / #015 Beedrill

Default beedrill

i have a naive beedrill for trade. im looking for a jolly shiny weedle too.

Does anyone have a shiny Weedle. Pm if ya wanna trade.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Can I have a male weedle please. pm me
    Plantinum FC 1118 9399 8678
    Anytime anywhere

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Looking for a weedle to complete my pokédex. Don't have much to trade for it, but PM me and I'm sure we can set something up. Thank you :]
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

BREEDING WEEDLES! Natures available: Careful, Naughty, Hasty, Sassy, Adamant, Modest, or Timid. I don't ask for much. Please PM me if you would like one!
    I sometimes use "uber" Pokémon. I sometimes calculate stat values. I never use cheating devices. I sometimes try to breed my way to perfection (and maybe fail), and I care about natures to an extent. But I like my Pokémon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
    (Adapted from Tyranitar's philosophy.)

Claims:
    David Tennant
    Viggo Mortensen

Sort of back! Playing through Black 2 and working through my Dex. PM me for inquiries!

Black 2 ID/FC: Cassie 3311 2386 7094

LF: Legends/Events, shinies, Kangaskhan, Smeargle, Miltank, Whismur, Minun, Torkoal, Lileep, Kecleon, Glameow

ALLONS-Y!

I need any Weedle. I can offer any Swarm Pokemon besides Pinsir and Natu, The Pokeradar Pokemon Slopoke, Sentret, Mareep, both Nindorans, and Sunkern, Spiritomb, Munchlax / Snorlax, Castform, Growlithe, Caterpie, any Starter of any region, and female Combees.

Lookin for a weedle,can anyone help me out? Pm me an we can work sumtin out

need a weedle pm me for details on what to trade ps i don't trade shinies or pokemon like groudon

Offering level 4 female Weedle with Shield Dust. Bold, mischievous nature. No nickname. I'm looking for any of the following: Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Sableye, Mawile (any level, no nicknames). PM me if interested, I have many other pokemon to trade as well.

looking for a weedle/kakunna/beedrill plz reply

I can offer any starter exept totodile. or someting else if you want it.
    Last edited by amianoob; 14th November 2009 at 7:59 PM.

still looking for a weedle. pm me and mayby we can work something out.

offering some low lvl weedles, looking for seedot, shroomish, clamperl, shuckle, sableye, mawile, solrock, gulpin, beldum and some more.... pm if interested
    FC: 3352-3631-4505

Hello good people! I am looking for a level 1 weedle for pokedex purposes, I can offer EVERY starter!.....THANK YOU!
    TEAM VORTOSTORM:

TEAM VORTOQUAKE:

I DON'T use "uber" Pokemon , I DON'T calculate stat values, I DON'T use cheating devices, I DON'T breed my way to perfection, and I DON'T care about natures. I catch my Pokemon THE WAY THEY ARE, and treat them like INDIVIDUALS instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

looking for lvl 1 weedle, just for pokédex!
    PM me

I have quite a few Weedles.

If you have a Caterpie, or Bulbasaur, I'll definately take that trade, of course I can be open to other offers so feel free to suggest something. :P

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Offering a Weedle. I need either Mawile or Plusle.

Default Weedle

Got it! Thank you!
    Last edited by chikoritalover16; 18th January 2010 at 4:34 AM. Reason: got it
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Hey, I'm looking for a weedle to help finish up my pokedex. I can offer all starters or if there is something else you are after, PM me and I may have what you are looking for.

OMG! i just realised that ROTOM backwards is MOTOR if you didn't realise this until now then put this in your sig. Started by Sora247

I need a weedle for pokedex! Pleas help. PM me and I will see what I can do to help you as well
    FC =3309 0494 6720
    Looking For - Torchic, Kabutops, and Kanghaskan Any Levels! Pm if you can help me out ^_^
    People who have helped me ~ Kandkhorov, VortoStorm, Kisa~, Kamui, pikaboss44, Celibi88

Hello good people! I am looking for a legit weedle!..please help me out I been looking for a long time!...I can offer ANY starter pokemon!
    TEAM VORTOSTORM:

TEAM VORTOQUAKE:

I DON'T use "uber" Pokemon , I DON'T calculate stat values, I DON'T use cheating devices, I DON'T breed my way to perfection, and I DON'T care about natures. I catch my Pokemon THE WAY THEY ARE, and treat them like INDIVIDUALS instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

i am looking for a weedle. PM me with any offers!

I can breed Weedle, any nature or gender.
    I need a lot of pokemons for my dex, just pm me with offers.
    Be nice, I don't good speak english ♪

FC: Kaoru - 1161 9364 1831

I don't need any pokemons for my dex, I have all.
    I can offer all breedable or evolved pokemons, many legendaries, some eggmoves, Surf&Fly Pikachus, foreign pokemons for the Masuda Method, some events and also many shinies.
    PM me if you want something.

Please click them ♥

I am currently looking for a Shiny Weedle, Kakuna, or Beeddrill. I don't care about natures, levels, or movesets. I can offer:

Legit Shiny Altaria
    Legit Untouched Shiny Unown A
    Legit Untouched Shiny Tentacool
    Legit Shiny Tentacruel
    Legit Shiny Meowth
    Legit Shiny Persian
    Legit Shiny Illumise
    Legit Shiny Golbat
    Legit Untouched MYSTRY Mew
    Legit Untouched WISHMKR Jirachi (Quiet, Sassy, Careful, or Jolly)
    Legit Untouched MATTLE Ho-Oh
    I can breed any starter
    I can also Breed Phione

If you can help me get this, or any other Pokemon I'm searching for (see my sig), please PM with offers. Thanks!

Looking for a few pokemon to finish my dex so posting this in all the relative threads Pm what you want for it:
    Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
    Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
    Ekans/Arbok
    Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
    Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
    Pineco/Forretress
    Gligar
    Shuckle

PS also need a few legendarys from 1st and 2nd generation and Latias,Kyogre from S

im looking for a shiny beedrill, kakuna, or weedle. I can give you a legit shiny salamence, a legit shiny registeel, a legit shiny darkrai, a legit shiny palkia and many many more!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast