Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: #037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

I'm Looking for a
    :Shiny UT lvl~1 female Vulpix That knows energy ball..

Will Trade something From my signature, or anything from the first 300 Pokémon in the National Dex.

i have a shiny ninetales lvl. 57 for trade, but he is in pokemon black

I have both ninetails and vulpix, as well as a plethora of firestones. I also probably have a bunch of other pokemon you're looking for. if you can get me a legitimite Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin or Latios, Ill trade you at least 6 pokemon. (See my signature for details)
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

I'm looking for a calm vulpix, if it has energy ball that'd be great. I've got a few Arceus, Rayquaza, 10 ani mew, but they won't be around for long.
    Chris plays Soul Silver, and has a friend code of 2494 0913 7657. I also can't make up my mind about a team except for a Ninetales because we're bros. I'm open for battles and trades whenever.
    I've got a bunch of stuff that I don't really care for, shiny suicunes, enteis, ho-ohs, lugias, pikachus, bunch of croaderps i bred, a deoxys or three, a few mews. I'm looking for a vulpix with extrasensory and energy ball, and a spheal with body slam, anything with egg moves is good.
    PM for details gurlll.

I will trade ANYTHING for a Winter Shiny Vulpix with a timid nature!

looking for a male vulpix. I don't care about the nature or level, I just need it to be MALE. I have every breedable pokemon, so if you want anything in particular, just ask. PM me and we'll set something up.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Have a million vulpixes from me breeding for a shiny. If they don't go soon, I'll just release them for the box space; which seems like a waste. Mainly looking for pokemon from the Hoenn/Sinnoh region, but I do have some Kanto/Johto pokemon blank spots in my dex. Please PM with offer

Looking for a female vulpix I don't care about anything else. When I get an event pokemon I generally put it up for trade. I spread love, joy, kindness, and all that jazz (I did it with my event Regigigas and Shaymin too). So, I have a Kyogre (friend gave it to me) that can be used to get Rayquaza in HG/SS and I put it up for trade at the GTS once I was done with it.. Timid and at lvl 50. I havn't used it for anything at all.

EDIT: Got one. Thanks! ^_^
    Last edited by Rykn; 8th January 2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Everybody Lies. Game: Heart Gold

Pokemon I tend to use If I'm feeling uber: <-(Feb 27 xD)

Looking for an Energy Ball / Hypnosis Timid Vulpix. Preferably male. I can offer UT baby Eevee, Natu, Riolu, Nidoran (M). I can breed Sinnoh starters or a Totodile if requested.
    Pearl FC: 1892 8382 1477

Looking for a shiny Vulpix, preferably low level. I don't care too much about the nature, but timid or calm if possible. Gender doesn't matter.

Can offer a shiny Huntail or shiny Sandslash.

i offering lots vulpixs if u want i need one of these:

hoenn
    poochyena, lotad, seedot, skitty, sableye, aron, Electrike, Carvanha , Wailmer, Torkoal, Spoink, Spinda, Cacnea, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Barboach, Corphish,Baltoy, Lileep, Feebas, castform, Kecleon, Shuppet, Duskull, Tropius, Chimecho,Snorunt, Spheal, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Beldum

sinnoh
    Shieldon, Drifloon, Buneary, Glameow, Chingling , Spiritomb, Riolu, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Rotom

Spoiler:- Wish List:

Looking for a Modest Shiny Vulpix, pm me with offers. Have a lot of pokemon
    Pt Friend Code: 3181 3771 9931

HG - 3696 8343 3914

Looking for multiple shiny's, have alot to offer. PM Me.

I'm looking for a shiny female vulpix. Nature and stats don't matter, but I'd like it at a low level.

I can offer a crown beast suicune or entei.
    Divided we fall.
    But together, with a lot of luck,
    and we’re all at level 100, and our enemy’s attacks all miss,
    and we only get critical hits,
    then we shall stand…..possibly.

I'm looking for a normal male vulpix, I can offer a sinnoh starter, and/or a female snorlax I just bred (it was supposed to have been munchlax, but I forgot to make the parent snorlax hold a full incense:P.)
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I want a vulpix for my pokedex. Doesnt matter nature or anything and NO Im not gonna give you a shiny or a legendary for a vulpix!!! That is such a rip-off and you know it...

Looking for shiny Ninetails.Sex: ether lv:any.I don't have any shiny's, but we can make some sort of deal.
    Diamond friend code:4040-3575-1475
    Want to trade?Make me an offer.

looking for a plain ole' Vulpix breed to make stonger for some WiFi Battles, including NU Tourney coming up in my area

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I have lvl one UT vulpix's. see my signature for details.
    I<3 my . If this post is a trade post, the offer still stands, even if it is months old...LOOKING FOR IV REDUCING BERRIES

FCs: Pearl:3566-1424-5303 SS:0560-9426-2568 Black:3782-8392-1972
    I have completed my national pokedex. I am willing to breed you any first evolution of any pokemon. PM me if you would like to make an offer! Any and all offers are carefully considered!

Looking for a male vulpix with energy ball please pm me

Default Vulpy Vul

Im looking for a low level shiny female vulpix.i dont realy care if you touched her or not just as long as shes a shiny and at a low lvl as stated before.So,pm me what you'd like in return and i'll judge whether or not its a fair trade or if I am capable of acquiring what you'd like. Thank you.
    ゾロア (`∇´)

Trading away eevees, pm me your best offer

Breeding Growlithe with Morning Sun.....And Vulpix with Hpnosis/Energy Ball. I can attach Firestone. (Will cost more)

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

can breed vulpix, looking for any pokemon from hoenn!

Looking for a LEGIT Shiny Vulpix, I hve shinys and legendaries to trade. PM ME with Offers!!
    Pt Friend Code: 3181 3771 9931

HG - 3696 8343 3914

Looking for multiple shiny's, have alot to offer. PM Me.

Looking for a shiny vulpix, adamant nature, good IV's, level one, and has these moves...
    Energy Ball
    Flamethrower
    Hypnosis
    Extrasensory

Offering events, rare shiny pokemon, shiny legendary(s), and a lot of items.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast