Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: #037 Vulpix / #038 Ninetales

I'm Looking for a
    :Shiny UT lvl~1 female Vulpix That knows energy ball..

Will Trade something From my signature, or anything from the first 300 Pokémon in the National Dex.

i have a shiny ninetales lvl. 57 for trade, but he is in pokemon black

I have both ninetails and vulpix, as well as a plethora of firestones. I also probably have a bunch of other pokemon you're looking for. if you can get me a legitimite Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin or Latios, Ill trade you at least 6 pokemon. (See my signature for details)
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

I'm looking for a calm vulpix, if it has energy ball that'd be great. I've got a few Arceus, Rayquaza, 10 ani mew, but they won't be around for long.
    Chris plays Soul Silver, and has a friend code of 2494 0913 7657. I also can't make up my mind about a team except for a Ninetales because we're bros. I'm open for battles and trades whenever.
    I've got a bunch of stuff that I don't really care for, shiny suicunes, enteis, ho-ohs, lugias, pikachus, bunch of croaderps i bred, a deoxys or three, a few mews. I'm looking for a vulpix with extrasensory and energy ball, and a spheal with body slam, anything with egg moves is good.
    PM for details gurlll.

I will trade ANYTHING for a Winter Shiny Vulpix with a timid nature!

looking for a male vulpix. I don't care about the nature or level, I just need it to be MALE. I have every breedable pokemon, so if you want anything in particular, just ask. PM me and we'll set something up.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

I'm always down to battle, whether it be XY or ORAS. VM me if we're both on.

Seriously though, I wanna talk to some new people. Message me, I'm willing to talk about anything.

Have a million vulpixes from me breeding for a shiny. If they don't go soon, I'll just release them for the box space; which seems like a waste. Mainly looking for pokemon from the Hoenn/Sinnoh region, but I do have some Kanto/Johto pokemon blank spots in my dex. Please PM with offer

Looking for a female vulpix I don't care about anything else. When I get an event pokemon I generally put it up for trade. I spread love, joy, kindness, and all that jazz (I did it with my event Regigigas and Shaymin too). So, I have a Kyogre (friend gave it to me) that can be used to get Rayquaza in HG/SS and I put it up for trade at the GTS once I was done with it.. Timid and at lvl 50. I havn't used it for anything at all.

EDIT: Got one. Thanks! ^_^
    Last edited by Rykn; 8th January 2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Everybody Lies. Game: Heart Gold

Pokemon I tend to use If I'm feeling uber: <-(Feb 27 xD)

Looking for an Energy Ball / Hypnosis Timid Vulpix. Preferably male. I can offer UT baby Eevee, Natu, Riolu, Nidoran (M). I can breed Sinnoh starters or a Totodile if requested.
    Pearl FC: 1892 8382 1477

Looking for a shiny Vulpix, preferably low level. I don't care too much about the nature, but timid or calm if possible. Gender doesn't matter.

Can offer a shiny Huntail or shiny Sandslash.

i offering lots vulpixs if u want i need one of these:

hoenn
    poochyena, lotad, seedot, skitty, sableye, aron, Electrike, Carvanha , Wailmer, Torkoal, Spoink, Spinda, Cacnea, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Solrock, Barboach, Corphish,Baltoy, Lileep, Feebas, castform, Kecleon, Shuppet, Duskull, Tropius, Chimecho,Snorunt, Spheal, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Beldum

sinnoh
    Shieldon, Drifloon, Buneary, Glameow, Chingling , Spiritomb, Riolu, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Rotom

Spoiler:- Wish List:

Looking for a Modest Shiny Vulpix, pm me with offers. Have a lot of pokemon
    Pt Friend Code: 3181 3771 9931

HG - 3696 8343 3914

Looking for multiple shiny's, have alot to offer. PM Me.

I'm looking for a shiny female vulpix. Nature and stats don't matter, but I'd like it at a low level.

I can offer a crown beast suicune or entei.
    Divided we fall.
    But together, with a lot of luck,
    and we’re all at level 100, and our enemy’s attacks all miss,
    and we only get critical hits,
    then we shall stand…..possibly.

I'm looking for a normal male vulpix, I can offer a sinnoh starter, and/or a female snorlax I just bred (it was supposed to have been munchlax, but I forgot to make the parent snorlax hold a full incense:P.)
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I want a vulpix for my pokedex. Doesnt matter nature or anything and NO Im not gonna give you a shiny or a legendary for a vulpix!!! That is such a rip-off and you know it...

Looking for shiny Ninetails.Sex: ether lv:any.I don't have any shiny's, but we can make some sort of deal.
    Diamond friend code:4040-3575-1475
    Want to trade?Make me an offer.

looking for a plain ole' Vulpix breed to make stonger for some WiFi Battles, including NU Tourney coming up in my area

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I have lvl one UT vulpix's. see my signature for details.
    I<3 my . If this post is a trade post, the offer still stands, even if it is months old...LOOKING FOR IV REDUCING BERRIES

FCs: Pearl:3566-1424-5303 SS:0560-9426-2568 Black:3782-8392-1972
    I have completed my national pokedex. I am willing to breed you any first evolution of any pokemon. PM me if you would like to make an offer! Any and all offers are carefully considered!

Looking for a male vulpix with energy ball please pm me

Default Vulpy Vul

Im looking for a low level shiny female vulpix.i dont realy care if you touched her or not just as long as shes a shiny and at a low lvl as stated before.So,pm me what you'd like in return and i'll judge whether or not its a fair trade or if I am capable of acquiring what you'd like. Thank you.
    ゾロア (`∇´)

Trading away eevees, pm me your best offer

Breeding Growlithe with Morning Sun.....And Vulpix with Hpnosis/Energy Ball. I can attach Firestone. (Will cost more)

Heart Gold Friend Code
    2580 0292 8027

Spoiler:- Credits:

can breed vulpix, looking for any pokemon from hoenn!

Looking for a LEGIT Shiny Vulpix, I hve shinys and legendaries to trade. PM ME with Offers!!
    Pt Friend Code: 3181 3771 9931

HG - 3696 8343 3914

Looking for multiple shiny's, have alot to offer. PM Me.

Looking for a shiny vulpix, adamant nature, good IV's, level one, and has these moves...
    Energy Ball
    Flamethrower
    Hypnosis
    Extrasensory

Offering events, rare shiny pokemon, shiny legendary(s), and a lot of items.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast