Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: #063 Abra / #064 Kadabra / #065 Alakazam

incase you didn't check your PM.. im looking for a kadabra for kadabra trade. hoping to get my original back though(Alakazam)

Looking for an Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam with a Calm nature and Synchronize. PM if you have one. Much appreciated.
    FC: 4683 6741 5303
    Images made by me.

Looking for an Alakazam, i will trade you my Hetran. my fc is: 2063 8755 6023.
    could the alakazam be lvl. 50, and can the moves be: Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Protect, and Future Sight? thank you. oh and my player name is George.
    Favorite Pokemon of all time:
    The Shadow Pokemon, GENGAR!

I'm looking for a Kadabra/Kadabra trade. I just want to trade to get the evolution and then trade back to return the originals. Please PM if anyone is interested.

Hello everyone
    I'm offering a naughty LVL 7 shiny abra with sync. I'm looking for one of those shinies (legit) : sandshrew, charmander, trapinch, skarmory...
    You can send me a mail
    I'm looking for somes shinies, I don't care about nature. I can breed/trade french pokemons (starters, ditto...).
    Black version : CHRIS / 3525 7149 2431, Pearl version : Chris c / 2105 6105 4330

My Shinies :
    Trade, RNG : Trade chaining : Trade (unknown method) : GTS : Events :*2*2*2, Events non shinies : ;
    Desperatly looking for :
    (got it !!),,, <== Lizard Dream Team !

Need these/ralts family with modest/timid nature and sync,offering some ev'd sycther,pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

Looking for a Kadabra/Kadabra trade to evolve it, and then get it back. PM me if interested.
    Used to be JpnPokeNaruto
    Pearl FC: 3395-3556-8779
    Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 FC: 0088-2473-1592
    If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!!!

-Started by: GengarNightmare
        Spoiler:- Funny Sig:

hey umm trading a haunter for a kadabra and doen't be a jerk and attach a everstone on it some meanie did that to me and I was sad it's on gts

Looking for a hand with getting my Kadabra to evolve c.c trade and trade back k?
    Pearl FC: 3136 3114 1157
    SS FC 1033 3416 8449
    instant messaging will yield a faster reply then PM
    skype is even nicer c.c

looking for shiny modest abra ut. pm me
    REALLY LOOKIN FOR

Untrained Shiny:
    weepinbell adamant
    Abra/kadabra/alakazam modest
    Porygon/2/z modest
    Drifloon modest/mild/quiet/rash
    Shuckle relaxed/sassy
    machop/machoke/machamp adamant

Currently offering:
    Plates
    Evo stones
    Lucky eggs
    Many tms
    Many others! Just ask!

(Currently trying to learn how to chain... may have shinies to offer soon.)

LF shiny timid ut abra...
    vm me to see what shiny pokemon im offering for it
    LF-----nothing ATM

offering a lot of good natured shiny pokemon
    vm me to see what i have for trade!!

Hello good people! I am looking for LOW LOW LOW level abra's of EVERY nature with Synchronize...I can trade EVERY starter!....THANK YOU!
    TEAM VORTOSTORM:

TEAM VORTOQUAKE:

I DON'T use "uber" Pokemon , I DON'T calculate stat values, I DON'T use cheating devices, I DON'T breed my way to perfection, and I DON'T care about natures. I catch my Pokemon THE WAY THEY ARE, and treat them like INDIVIDUALS instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Looking for a ADAMANT SYNCRO Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam
    PM with what you want in return i would make it worth your while
    team_magma93

I'm looking for a timid abra with sync.
    Offers in sig or ask for others.
    PM me.
    platinum fc:4339 9757 9236

Spoiler:- What I can breed and more...:

Yay just caught my first shiny from chaining.
    Quiet nature level 5 with inner focus ability
    pm me with offers

Looking for someone who would trade my abra soon to be kadabra(preferably kadabra to kadabra and we will trade back right after) so that it can evovle. Pm me with your details.

Default Kadabras.

I got UT lvl 21 kadabra I catched. Timid nature IV:s are 20-24/26-29/21-25/27-31/8-12/29-31/. I was lucky , it has sync. Only sp def is low, but others I would say average/ nice ( I dont seriously use these IV things, messes me up, very confused)

I have a shiny alakazam up for trade for ANY shiny. I dont know if its hacked or not
    My FC: 1720 1928 3135.

I am offering some Kadabra I caught. One has Synchronize, is Calm natured, untrained, and its IV spread is 20/21, 20/21, 6/7, 28, 10/11, 30/31.

One has Inner Focus, is Rash natured, untrained, and the average IVs are 14/15/28/29/8/30

Another has Inner Focus, is Mild natured, untrained and the average IV's are 8/13/28/28/24/23

I also have a number of other Synchronize Kadabra. All of them are lv. 50+. Their nature's are Bold, Lonely, Naughty, Quirky,Impish, Hasty and Relaxed.
    I am looking for Shiny Eeves that are Modest, Calm, Bold or any of the neutral natures for the Kadabras listed individually. For the others: Rare TM's.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

i want a shiny naive natured abra will offer a shiny bidoof and level 90 ev trained metagross not shiny or a hacked feraligatr shiny
    Matt FC: 0089 3741 7171

I can EV train pokemon for you no hacks. I also have EV reset berries, if needed, in return I would like one shiny pokemon or one female dw pokemon.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if into your sig if you are too.†

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemoners. If you're one of the 5% that plays COD everyday and still loves pokemon, then copy and paste this in your sig.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/59ykbb.gif[/IMG]

I have Kadabra that i'm attempting to make a alakazam if you'd like to help me evolve this through trade then send me it back it would be great

I am looking for timid jolly quirky and rash kadabra/alakazam please contact me right away if you have those natures i reccomend you vm me.
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

Hi. I'm a noob. Please correct me if I break rules. (Read them, just not sure if I understand this trading system)

This will be my first trade and hopefully it will make me very happy :P

Need: Abra
    To give: Following: zubat, kricketot, psyduck, geodude, bidoof, ponyta.

If you need more info, tell me Just need to get the trade done so I can get into the game a bit more. Thanks in advance!

I have two Timid Shiny Abra, one with Inner Focus and one with Synchronize.

Looking for Events and EV'd pokes, can be cloned.

PM me.
    herp derp

FC: 2322 7165 2923

Hey can someone please help me trade my Kadabra?

0258-9865-0389

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast