Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #086 Seel / #087 Dewgong

i can breed seel, looking for pokemon from hoenn pokedex!

pm me if interested!

shiny seel on offer... this is on SS I don't have black or white :S PM me offers, preferably shinys, starters, legends or events, however I'm open to reasonable suggestions

Looking for a seel.Pm me if you have one.

Needless to say I'm looking for most of the classic pokemon such as the starters so for the sake of not exhausting myself typing out specific posts for each pokemon I'm seeking, this is fairly going to be a copy/paste reply in the various pokemon threads I'm seeking. If you have any of the evolutions and feel contributing them to a fond collector, I'd much appreciate it. I mainly breed any pokemon I get and tend to raise eggs from scratch through their evolutions to feed my fanatic collection. If you see this post in a thread of a pokemon you have but you have other starters/various pokemon from other generations you have excess of and would be willing to donate for my collection, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a few chickoritas and dratini to offer, but until I can expand my collection and breed more starters/rares for trades, I have little to offer. I am always happy to help anyone who just wants to put in requests for any eggs of starters i'll breed in the furture for trades. Hopefully I'll be able to return any help thats given to me from these forums. ^.^

Feel Free to add me as a pal in game. My friend code is 5458 3038 3459

Hi!

I'm looking for a Seel/Dewgong, any nature, level, etc. I basically just want a legit one, so if anyone has one they don't care about giving away that would be swell!

I can offer a Chikorita in return.

Pm me if you're interested, thanks!

Looking for a level 30 or higher dewgong or any other ice type Pokemon or starter! Interested? Ask me what I have for trade!

Im looking for a dewgong. PM if interested
    White FC: 1249 8101 5218
    white 2 FC: 3740 9164 9749

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123